Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:52:08 PM

It's something but I think a lot of people are buying into an exciting idea without realizing the vast majority of remittance in Africa is monopolized by the communications providers exactly because they have a direct platform for education. There is also the issue of hiring agents to act as intermediary moneychangers -- otherwise the same populations are depending on the same exploitative merchants they use now to convert money, and then carrying out remittance via Bitstake. Which isn't much of a value proposition. Without commentary on these issues it's hard to gauge where the developers are at, in reality.

For what it's worth there is only one other Bitcoin exchange in Nigeria. Is this a brand new market that will be hard to break into? Of course, but with great risk comes great reward. I think the remittance market though is so huge that if even a small percentage of people use Bitstake it could be potentially lucrative.

Askuzai:
Remittance is not controlled by the communications providers in Nigeria where Bitstake is based. Your argument doesn't applies to bitstake, maybe from TV point of view.

Bitstake is created by a Nigerian, we took a different approach than most of the bitcoin start up. You can't argue you know the market better than a born citizen.

You talking about educating the public, have you seen our press release and planned promo? The whole features are directed towards Nigerians and other developing countries.

We are not using local agents but our proposed plan in far better than the current system.

Nigeria is fast growing, bank deposit or airtime is better option for now.

Do you know what questions people asked us first, What is bitstake (coin) and this people have no idea what bitcoin is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:02:14 PM

Do you think remittance is only way which Africans can benefit from blockchain technology?

Africans will always go for a cheaper alternatives, it's not about brand as long it does the same thing.

Ask Apple/Blackberry why Chinese phones are winning in Nigeria  Grin
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:12:47 PM

Ask Apple/Blackberry why Chinese phones are winning in Nigeria  Grin

Heck i'm an American and my Uncle bought a Huawei Windows phone off Amazon for just $100 before he went to go work in Brazil and it's a slick little device, makes me want to drop my expensive iPhone plan.
CryptoRapist

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:08:39 PM

I have never been spoken of, or about, here on BCT like this before. I'm sorry if my protestations here about Bitstake.info have caused you to take such a poor view. I think the points I've raised about the lack of information about how it works and the fees one is subject to are valid and pertinent, but how you've characterised me is not who I am.

Do not mind him.  Trust me, I paid into his nonsense team and it is EXACTLY that, absolute NONSENSE.  His emails sent every day, sometimes twice per day, say absolutely NOTHING.  It's a bunch of generic bullshit about XBS, CANN and WBB with NO advice. 

All he says over and over is "We want one to go UP and the Others to go DOWN (at times)" yet gives absolutely NO advice on what should be done when.  His advice is nothing that any moron paying attention 30 minutes a day to the forum could provide.

tl;dr - DrMikeFromDouchebagTown is absolutely worthless and his opinion isn't worth a damn.  Ignore the dumbass pump group wannabe.
Askuzai

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:25:56 PM

It's something but I think a lot of people are buying into an exciting idea without realizing the vast majority of remittance in Africa is monopolized by the communications providers exactly because they have a direct platform for education. There is also the issue of hiring agents to act as intermediary moneychangers -- otherwise the same populations are depending on the same exploitative merchants they use now to convert money, and then carrying out remittance via Bitstake. Which isn't much of a value proposition. Without commentary on these issues it's hard to gauge where the developers are at, in reality.

For what it's worth there is only one other Bitcoin exchange in Nigeria. Is this a brand new market that will be hard to break into? Of course, but with great risk comes great reward. I think the remittance market though is so huge that if even a small percentage of people use Bitstake it could be potentially lucrative.

Askuzai:
Remittance is not controlled by the communications providers in Nigeria where Bitstake is based. Your argument doesn't applies to bitstake, maybe from TV point of view.

Bitstake is created by a Nigerian, we took a different approach than most of the bitcoin start up. You can't argue you know the market better than a born citizen.

You talking about educating the public, have you seen our press release and planned promo? The whole features are directed towards Nigerians and other developing countries.

We are not using local agents but our proposed plan in far better than the current system.

Nigeria is fast growing, bank deposit or airtime is better option for now.

Do you know what questions people asked us first, What is bitstake (coin) and this people have no idea what bitcoin is.

I have, and am very excited to see it come to fruition. My perspective is gleaned from the major reports / research studies / conference publications from the microinsurance and micropayment industries, but Nigeria is not a specialty of mine. No argument is being made against your knowledge of the local market -- I'm pointing out that I'm interested in seeing how you innovate around the problems others have faced. The move is yours either way.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

I have never been spoken of, or about, here on BCT like this before. I'm sorry if my protestations here about Bitstake.info have caused you to take such a poor view. I think the points I've raised about the lack of information about how it works and the fees one is subject to are valid and pertinent, but how you've characterised me is not who I am.

Do not mind him.  Trust me, I paid into his nonsense team and it is EXACTLY that, absolute NONSENSE.  His emails sent every day, sometimes twice per day, say absolutely NOTHING.  It's a bunch of generic bullshit about XBS, CANN and WBB with NO advice.  

All he says over and over is "We want one to go UP and the Others to go DOWN (at times)" yet gives absolutely NO advice on what should be done when.  His advice is nothing that any moron paying attention 30 minutes a day to the forum could provide.

tl;dr - DrMikeFromDouchebagTown is absolutely worthless and his opinion isn't worth a damn.  Ignore the dumbass pump group wannabe.

Mr Rapist,

The problem with being a VERY good consultant is that the better you are at your job, the more seamless and effortless it looks, and the more successful your client gets. The draw back is the client then starts to think that they do not need you. They could have done it on their own... That is why there is more $$ in treating illnesses than curing them.

I helped you become an investor, and tried to give you long term perspective. You just wanted to jump from coin to coin as if Magically you were going to get RICH. I showed you that CANN, XBS were the best investments in Crypto and told you Why? Now you have better a portfolio and made some great BTC... Heck your portfolio matches mine. Imagine that  Grin

Please name all your winning coins outside of CANN and XBS. POST THEM HERE in BOLD BIG LETTERS, with today's price... I will bet you 5 BTC that we will can revisit this post in 2 months and those coins will be Dogshit -less than they are today (can't you use BTC, WBB, and DASH). You want to bet?

I put you in CANN and XBS and if it was not for me, you would have sold XBS because only see Pumps and Dumps... Heck you did not know what Bitstake was....

So, no. I did not tell you when to sell XBS and CANN. We are not day traders. Why would you sell Bitstake now? or CANN? I learned years ago from men like Warren Buffet & Steve Eisman that day trading does not work...

And no, I did not bring you in the forum, yet. We are a close team. You had to be vetted first...

So, please list those winners for all of US to see... and we will revisit this post on June 21st.  Deal?

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:23:28 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 01:14:03 AM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

and we will revisit this post on June 21st.  Deal?
whats so special about june 21?
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:10:04 AM

So price kinda stable now. What are your expert opinions on things? Thanks.
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:28:54 AM

So price kinda stable now. What are your expert opinions on things? Thanks.

The price is irrelevant, until the exchange opens. The usage rate will determine the price. For now, the day traders are manipulating the market to steal coins, because they know what is coming and that crypto people lack any and all long term perspective..... Foolish people are selling and they are going to be SICK. Really sick...

I just left an entrepreneural start-up club meeting. The guest speaker had a successful start-up and talked about his experiences. He pretty much outlined the phase Bitstake is in...without knowing it. At this point, Bitstake is a start-up with unlimited potential due the disruptive nature of their business model and the size of their industry. The new model for venture capitalist over last 18 months is to see user adoption first. You must have market penetration, fist. Because anyone can build an app or platform for little money (We have seen this first hand with crypto). There are lots of good ideas, So VC's want to see adoption. That is the hard part.

Bitstake, like most start ups, will have an uphill battle. However, their sell is this easiest in the world. Do your want to pay 12-20% or 1%? The challenge is teaching people crypto, but really that is not too difficult, because most money is really digital -if you thing about it, anyways. There will be a learning curve. So, once they hit their numbers, the exchange will open. Then, we will be monitoring subscriber growth instead of Bittrex...If Bit-pesa taught us anything, it will be explosive.

All in all, good times are ahead The team has their sites on India next and Latin America. I can't wait. This is going to be an Epic 2015 !

Making$$ everyday
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:42:21 AM

tl;dr - DrMikeFromDouchebagTown
Smiley Cheesy Grin

The price is irrelevant
great investment advice doctor  Smiley Cheesy Grin Wink
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:12:03 AM

tl;dr - DrMikeFromDouchebagTown
Smiley Cheesy Grin

The price is irrelevant
great investment advice doctor  Smiley Cheesy Grin Wink

Hey, look after your Neutron investment. How is that? Oh, it was scam from the beginning...

DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:34:15 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Renegade. Water under the bridge my friend. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I deleted the post.

Making$$ everyday
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:34:59 AM by brightlight

It is one of those moments, when you can hop on boat, now. Price is being forced down for the next pump. Coin will be pumped and dumped countless times, like any other asset and crypto coin. For XBS within every next pump, new floor is established.

Your turn for decision whether to ride the waves and accumulate or hold as much as you have, or sell cheap, thinking it is just another daytraders toy.

But please, don't come here later and say: "F***, I sold at 100k for x coin, and lost almost anything!"

~1.3 mlj coins
~just 250 000 USD market cap. Look, which coins are higher and analyse what those have to bring for real world usage.
XBS is more than just a coin, with it's platform and active promotion going on at this moment, it is engine, which isn't ignited yet.

Long term investment pays of, and you have plenty of time not sitting in front of computer screen, using anti stress remedies.

espresso

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:32:34 AM

Do not mind him.  Trust me, I paid into his nonsense team and it is EXACTLY that, absolute NONSENSE.  His emails sent every day, sometimes twice per day, say absolutely NOTHING.  It's a bunch of generic bullshit about XBS, CANN and WBB with NO advice. 

All he says over and over is "We want one to go UP and the Others to go DOWN (at times)" yet gives absolutely NO advice on what should be done when.  His advice is nothing that any moron paying attention 30 minutes a day to the forum could provide.

tl;dr - DrMikeFromDouchebagTown is absolutely worthless and his opinion isn't worth a damn.  Ignore the dumbass pump group wannabe.

I think I am right in assuming that I was the first person from the Hashtalk forum to join Mike's team. Without him, I wouldn't have heard of XBS, nor would I be buying CANN. Instead, I would be jumping from useless shitcoin to useless shitcoin, most probably losing a lot more money than I would be gaining.

If you have a little patience, you will be rewarded with XBS and CANN. I'm already up more than 5 times my initial investment, despite the price of CANN dropping.

If you're worried about CANN, don't be. The price will go up soon enough. This is the time to be buying more.

As for not receiving advice on what to do, Mike did say a few weeks ago, when CANN got to 0.000025, that you should take profit and sell half your CANN to buy more XBS. This was when the price of XBS was hovering around 0.00015.
micro1234

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:35:21 AM

For clarity. I own XBS coins and find the future expectations of XBS very interesting. What I find very unfortunate (this is not FUD) is that the XBS dev always says things and fails. April 1 would come V2, this was delayed by elections. Elections are over, and V2 is not there yet. That there is not is not bad, but there will not mention why it is not there yet. Are there any technical problems? Is there something wrong? After the elections would soon be given a new date for release of V2. Heard nothing until now. It would also last week, according to the XBS Dev Multi take porbleem would be solved. Not happened.

With all due respect, and again finds expectations XBS coin very positive and great commitment. But something better communucatie about V2 and things said by the XBS Dev and failed to present is desirable.

Despite the XBS for the negerianen, XBS does need a stable supporters (investors). We can give value because the currency so negerianen go into XBS believe to be reusable services XBS.

So if XBS can inquire as to the development team how everything is doing now that would be very desirable.

Sorry for my bad englisch
felixtheone

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:43:55 AM

I too would like to have a date set by the Bitstake team for the release of V2. If no date can be given then please give us reasonable answers to what the delay/ problems are. I am not worried as i have 55k of XBS some of it which is staking. Im not saying the dev team aren't doing a good job because they are but the V2 is a big deal for Bitstake so it needs to be addressed properly. Not all of us are on slack channel so please update us if anyone knows anything different.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:54:16 AM

I know it looks more and more a scam every day.I never like saying that about a project as I have one myself but it seems so at the moment

pontil

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:04:12 AM

yeah, we need date release v2 and reason why delay. 3 weeks @bitstake B)
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:21:53 AM

V2 must be well thought out. The most diffucult and important aspect is security of platform.

I think dev don't want to give an exact ETA for the reason. Because hype that follows such announcements is unneeded.

Your decision to invest or just go to another coin trades.
micro1234

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:27:49 AM

But when you first say 1 April and then later delayed due to elections and now the election is over. I guess around 1 apil all security measures had already finished. why do you say April 1st. A delay, is, in itself not a problem. But please indicate why there is a delay. Then we know something. And why press release for something that is not working properly?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: