Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:56:56 AM

agree, dumpers are short sighted and insane, bringing more BTC in the next days to XBS.

6561742061206469636b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:27:08 AM

It's funny and scary to see how blind people are.  I speak with regard to how CORRECT Dr. Mike is with his statements and hype.  The scene is so used to scams it's easy to just lump this coin in with the rest.  Sure it had some whale manipulation.... Most coins do or did... But this coin still stands on its own legs as a legitimate enterprise.  The consistency in price rise and volume has been amazing and proof enough it's here to stay.  Don't like it? Don't buy.... Just don't cry when you miss the train.

I'm surprise Dr. Mike is cool enough with still even trying to convince idiots/FUDders here about it (when he doesn't have to)  who don't underarms key conceptualization of a true business with slightly longer term goals , but hey what can you do.  This is not pump and dump as the coin is already well past that phase..... Add to that strong hands and it's in a perfect spot.  Public funds and demand will be sure to easily spike xbs way more than basic current exchanges volumes or puny whale manipulation.

The devs obviously spend the time and money on serious development and marketing... Look  at twitter alone.  When not only the coin but also the tech pickup steam in Africa and more soon, with probably more eyes on it... I can see an explosion in value.  Who knows what kind of backing  and connections xbs has! Re. Value.... I don't mean   Not just coin price, but as an entire ecosystem for what it's designed to do!  Big plans and accumulation by many only mean this coin is going up... And bittrex price will be a dream in due time soon.

DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:20:20 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 06:18:47 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

Wow! Great post. I would have to agree. It is a little scary how little people think. I mean people are putting "ZERO" thought in to Bitstake the start up. Bitstake is going through a typical Start up cycle. People do not understand the phase that they are in currently. I have a start up. VC's DO NOT give money to people with ideas any more. They only give money to businesses that provide  market validation and penetration, FIRST.

But, we cannot have our cake and eat it too... If people were doing careful analysis and research about Bitstake and how XBS worked within the platform and really came up with realistic future projections, WE would have never have been able to get in XBS so cheaply.

The Exchange opens soon and the price of XBS will THEN depend on Bitstake. They have already signed up 1000's. If those subscribers actually utilize the services, XBS will go to $100million+ in a couple months. Bittrex, will not be relevant to XBS. It is just math.

Incidentally, I do not worry about XBS price. The more disturbing thing for me is the Fear and Ignorance that I see in the market, right now. The market was so different in Nov-Dec 13. I personally believe Paycoin all but killed the Crypto market. $millions of dollars got sucked into that SCAM and those poor people are down 99.3% and still dropping...

XBS will bring much needed life and legitimacy in to Crypto.

The smartest thing a person could do right now, is Buy 1 BTC of XBS and forget about it. I was telling people last month to just buy 1% and forget about it (13,000 coins). At the time it cost about 2BTC. Those people now have 13 BTC and growing... Cheers!

BUY 1 BTC of XBS and walk away!! Your upside is 100 to 1000BTC+ in 2015. Your downside is only 1 BTC. What is there to think about?

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin in May, Now!"

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
andrew007

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:22:40 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 11:08:27 AM by andrew007

That people are blind, I can’t blame them. There are 610 different altcoins. 90% are scams and amateurs.  Each board calls it that the coin will rise (to the moon). And each coin is based on the best scenario that can happen. This has been so from that Bitcoin is a success. Many people have made a profit, and many people have lost. People are now more skeptical.

I agree that Bitstake is an entirely new kind of project. And indeed, that if one would have to take a risk that I would take the risk to put 1BTC on Bitstake.

I base this on the fact that Bitstake developers until now have kept their words. They have made which was announced. The technology behind bitstake and bitstake.info is too complicated, a scammer would never show much commitment. So we can see that Bitstake is no Scam.

This stage we are so over.

Bitstake will launch very soon in Negeria. What exactly happened is still a bit unclear. Reportedly there are 1,000 applications (accounts) of negerian people  on bitstake (however, I can’t confirm this, I can’t find anywhere this back where this information comes from, maybe Bitstake can confirm this).

During the launch in Negeria can therefore minimal 1,000 negerian people take bitstake services mandate actually use. Of these 1000 (and more) to use it is natural speculate. But if this happens I am with them agree that the value of bitstake can go up.

If I understood Bitstake delivers a very good service. 1% fee instead of 12% fee (which is the current fee in Negeria to send money). I can imagine that this is very interesting for negeri an people. This saves them a lot of money when they send money (which happened in Negeria very large scale).

So there is a prospect (future).

For these reasons, it is interesting for me to invest in Bitstake. Most coins are trying to improve Bitcoin (with new techniques) but this is by now a bit outdated. Bitstake seems totally innovative and is not dependent on trade places like Bittrex and Cryptsy. The XBS value will be determined by the negerian people going to buy XBS so they can send cheap money  (looks a bit like Western Union).

An important point for me to invest in bits take is that a kind of similar service called Bitpesa has lots of money collected from investors to roll out their service. Large investors therefore anticipate money in equal kind projects.

So Bistake also has great opportunities.

In short, Bitstake deviates all current altcoins already exist. Based on everything that has been developed by Bistake sofar it is fair to say that the value of Bitstake sure about the $ 1 will come. This also saw the top 50 coins on coinmarketcap and what they offer (some coins are really high but mean nothing compared what Bitstake does and will supply). In the most favorable scenario (imagine that at least 1,000 Nigerians actually use XBS) this may increase the value explosive, but this is pure speculation.
Things are not always as you think (so it can be).

Everyone is looking for the coin like Bitcoin will rise explosively. Of all the coins on Coinmarketcap I find that Bitstake has the best chance.
I'm not saying it will happen but there is a real opportunity, more than the current altcoins that exist.
I'm not saying anyone should buy XBS, but make it clear that what Drmike say is not unrealistic. Investment 1 BTC in XBS is certainly seen what's possible and what's left is a risk worth (it remains naturally speculate).

My criticisms:
I read some threads that someone have 25% of the XBS coins possession. A little look up in the explorer I see the 1st position 324,607.0 XBS B6VuQ6RkqdBUeKtnXQGWshFXmoLtjH8au6.

This can be a disadvantage. I can imagine that some investors are wary if someone has so many coins (due to a large dump).
However, this does not say anything. When I look at Dash (DRK) has the top 10 rich list too many coins even though the price is now $ 3.23.
This might be a long term investor, Bitstake himself (in which case it is very less), A trading place like Bittrex or Cryptsy or in the worst case a dumper. This should keep you so in the mind.

I also find it unfortunate that too many positive scenarios are scooped on the forum. I agree that Bitstake have a greatest potential for success. Maybe more than any other altcoin. But a little reality and facts can’t hurt.

Only ever mention the forum that XBS holders millionaire may be working a little opposite. Up to now, that were inconclusive and it may arouse suspicion. Facts are the most important.

Bitstake has proven that it is not a Scam coin. It can have a very good future and with all the best scenario very good results. But experience shows not everything always goes as you think. And certainly not in Negeria (haha).

My final criticism is that there are very good people on his forum. I therefore find it regrettable that not each question to be asking for help or other questions to be answered. If you are looking for new investors a good community is important to forward and help everyone with answering questions.

Bitstake is new. It works differently than the other altcoins. So I can imagine that many people do not understand. Many people just want a chance. Also, people who maybe "mathematical" less good. It is these people are the most sorely needed. Give these people also a chance on good information and proper help to offer. Instead of calling people stupid.

Ignore Fud posts. Bitstake can remove it. If you think something is Fud, ignore and ask Bitstake to remove  the post.
And otherwise just answered the question and offer assistance. And do not look down on people like you are smarter.
Crypto remains speculation. For everyone.

Bistake itself, what I've read of your project so far is very special. Good approach, accurate and clear.
Keep up.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Europe.
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:42:48 AM

The number 1 wallet on the richlist belongs to Bittrex.

Do you know that satoshi owns 21% of bitcoin. This is a decentralized currency, if you have the money for 51% of XBS go for it.

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
andrew007

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:01:03 AM

Hey bitshill, thanks for your answer.

But can you explain exactly why you think that number 1 wallet is from bittrex.
How can you tell? Maybe you can explain it to me. So I can exclude it. This is my only criticism of XBS. It would be nice if you can show me that it is true.

I know satoshi owns 21% or Bitcoin. But after Bitcoins succes so many dumpers come, you just have to keep in mind.

Anyway thanks for your quick reply. I hope you can show me that you're right.
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:15:39 AM

Hey bitshill, thanks for your answer.

How can you tell? Maybe you can explain it to me. So I can exclude it. This is my only criticism of XBS. It would be nice if you can show me that it is true.

I know satoshi owns 21% or Bitcoin. But after Bitcoins succes so many dumpers come, you just have to keep in mind.

Anyway thanks for your quick reply. I hope you can show me that you're right.

Check if the address is staking and total the accounts balance on beta Bittrex.

25% of XBS in Bittrex is far better than most coins that has almost all of their supply on Bittrex.

You didn't give me a right answer to my questions about 21% coins owned by Satoshi. You don't have any problems with that? But why complain about xbs 25% even thou it's not true.

Few days ago, someone dumped xbs because he thought the V2 was faked and 25% owned by 1 person.   Grin

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:23:51 AM

Easy, go open https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XBS and check the distribution on xbs. If you add them all it will come close to the number 1 wallet and proof that the number 1 wallet is bittrex.
andrew007

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:43:26 AM

Thanks Bitshill and Xamido,

I have just checked and it is clear to me. It seems indeed that the number one wallet is Bittrex.
There are many dumpers in altcoin. I worried about the number one wallet because when XBS launched in Negeria and a large dump is coming,  money of negerian people suddenly be worth much less, this is not the best promotion would be for Bitstake to attract new people to Bitstake. (and for us investors).

but it is now clear to me.

Another question. Has Bitstake confirmed that there are already 1000 registrations (negerian people)  on Bitstake for launch in Negeria?
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:55:53 AM

u start buying cheap xbs's while it lasts Smiley

u will asking later when price will skyrocket and you'll be sad why didn't u bought a lot more cheap xbs's  Grin
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Hey look, more cheap XBS!! Damn, I was not a proper Boy Scout and forgot to prepare with some low orders.... congrats to those that have added to their stash! Smiley

NWweight:56,084

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:04:34 PM

bitstake is a great Project cryptocurrency remittance could be a huge business billions of dollars

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
197a25a7

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:10:22 PM

Incidentally, I do not worry about XBS price. The more disturbing thing for me is the Fear and Ignorance that I see in the market, right now. The market was so different in Nov-Dec 13. I personally believe Paycoin all but killed the Crypto market. $millions of dollars got sucked into that SCAM and those poor people are down 99.3% and still dropping...

100% agree with you there Mike. Paycoin did so much damage to crypto. I was lucky to escape from it myself without any losses. I'm very excited for the future of Bitstake though.
andrew007

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:21:44 PM

Bitstake certainly has potential. All altcoins after Bitcoin is this the most interesting I've come across. What I find strange is that only the value of the XBS coin is very low. Bitstake developers have so far all released what they have announced. In addition, this coin has a lot of potential in the short term and in the future.

Does anyone have an explanation for why the value of XBS best is still low?
When I look at other altcoins that not many proposals.

Also, the number of views on the XBS forum threat (111832) is not very high. Perhaps it is not really known among the people that Bitstake exists.
andrew007

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:56:00 PM

Hey bitstake, might be an idea to place an ad on Nairaland?
The forum has 1,349,427 members.

http://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

And maybe the next site is also interesting.
http://www.internations.org/nigeria-expats

(many foreigners living in Negeria)
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:11:10 PM

It's almost 2 weeks now and only 2 people donated. The developer donation wallet balance is 500 XBS

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbs/address.dws?B9tkdnTu1g5DWYvc5FhGNEx7SGh3LLJYdn.htm

Based on our recent publication on Nigerian newspaper, a lot of people are asking what they can buy with Bitcoin/Bitstake. Bitstake team is organizing a shopping spree for Nigerian journalists. They will be given bitcoin for online shopping and document the whole process on their blog.

If you want to donate and make the program reach as many people as possible.

BTC:
1Dg7ZE42a5nhtuqX7MD1khAh1XEeoJwEzA

Bitstake:
B9tkdnTu1g5DWYvc5FhGNEx7SGh3LLJYdn

David already pledge 1 btc
andrew007

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:25:26 PM

It's almost 2 weeks now and only 2 people donated. The developer donation wallet balance is 500 XBS

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbs/address.dws?B9tkdnTu1g5DWYvc5FhGNEx7SGh3LLJYdn.htm

Based on our recent publication on Nigerian newspaper, a lot of people are asking what they can buy with Bitcoin/Bitstake. Bitstake team is organizing a shopping spree for Nigerian journalists. They will be given bitcoin for online shopping and document the whole process on their blog.

BTC:

Bitstake:

how many XBS / BTC is needed?
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:53:41 PM

BTC:

Bitstake:

It would not be a bad idea to put the donation information on the OP page. People, like my self, were asking all week where to donate pm the Slack channel. None of the members knew. That is the real reason for the lack of donations ..

Just a heads up for everyone  that holds XBS. I will send 100 XBS. Pleas match it. It may not seem like a lot, but if all the 400+ wallets did the same, it would be 40,000 XBS. I am sending mine now. Pleas join me.

100 XBS SENT !

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:31:01 PM

General Updates:

-The multi-stake is now stable with the last bug reported by a user fixed.

-We are aware of the wallet qt issues, this was caused by not having enough nodes for wallet to connect but anyone can set up a $5 node to help the wallet sync faster.

- About the wallet qt design, Bitstake Chief Developer is looking into Pandacoin wallet design but I can't promise anything due to his current workload but i will continue to ask him about it.

- We're hoping to allow people to start lending XBS on the lending platform by next week. Investing into open loan was closed off before.

- We completed an interview with Cointelegraph African correspondent today and we hope you will enjoy the reading the article.

Thanks
Have a great weekend.

Bitstake Support
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:35:11 PM

Bitstake I have two static ip I can leave the wallet always included if needed, this is not the server, this is home PC

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: