Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS  (Read 75147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:48:29 AM

guys can i ask why the hell the price is so low atm? with all the features in wallet etc the price should be a good bit higher, maybe floating in and around 500 sat mark.

We agree, right now our order books are very thin. While this could mean trouble when the buy sides are thin, take a look at our sell side. Orders that used to be on our sell side that created "buy walls" are no longer there, and have been dumped at market value instead. We have been consistently analyzing our market's order books previously by the bittrex beta but now have been forced to use the raw api's myself as the beta is down for some reason. Viewing the order books with no limitations is vital, and the distribution was nice but again the order books are what's necessary.

So, we're low because not only having substantial sell orders pulled and dumped, but also because of POW. Traditional miners move in packs, and their only here for bitcoin. Whether or not they are even given the decision to hold is up to the pool operator (as some insta-dump), but if they are given the decision, the majority of them dump as it is. Some don't even know what they're mining at the time they just point their resources. Anyways, miners bring alot of sell pressure to the market, which we of course did not have corresponding buy pressure. This phase contributed to the recently low prices. This is why we ended POW.

im starting to think the whole credit card thing at the start done the damage as everyone was dumping like mad to get btc fast.
also where has this money ($4000/ BTC16) went to from the credit card purchases that was meant to be used for buy support???

You're right, it did do some damage as there were a couple of times we ran out of bitcoin for buy support and had to take the system down (it happened once, we stopped it, got funding, started it back up, ran out of funding, stopped it for good). This was an easy system to accommodate as far as the market was concerned, this did not do as much damage as POW and traders with sell orders pulling and taking the loss.

The majority of that coin had to go towards paying back BTCJam for the loan acad pulled. The rest has been used for either buying us out of sub-100 points or towards buying equipment needed for R&D (ann's coming soon).

pow end  Huh
I think it is not good for this coin, I think the developers should tweak the level of reward for miners for this coin, as we see in DRK is very difficult to level lucrative reward, they dumped the price is very heavy suffered losses and almost no benefits when they want to grossed btc

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:39:32 AM

guys can i ask why the hell the price is so low atm? with all the features in wallet etc the price should be a good bit higher, maybe floating in and around 500 sat mark.

We agree, right now our order books are very thin. While this could mean trouble when the buy sides are thin, take a look at our sell side. Orders that used to be on our sell side that created "buy walls" are no longer there, and have been dumped at market value instead. We have been consistently analyzing our market's order books previously by the bittrex beta but now have been forced to use the raw api's myself as the beta is down for some reason. Viewing the order books with no limitations is vital, and the distribution was nice but again the order books are what's necessary.

So, we're low because not only having substantial sell orders pulled and dumped, but also because of POW. Traditional miners move in packs, and their only here for bitcoin. Whether or not they are even given the decision to hold is up to the pool operator (as some insta-dump), but if they are given the decision, the majority of them dump as it is. Some don't even know what they're mining at the time they just point their resources. Anyways, miners bring alot of sell pressure to the market, which we of course did not have corresponding buy pressure. This phase contributed to the recently low prices. This is why we ended POW.

im starting to think the whole credit card thing at the start done the damage as everyone was dumping like mad to get btc fast.
also where has this money ($4000/ BTC16) went to from the credit card purchases that was meant to be used for buy support???

You're right, it did do some damage as there were a couple of times we ran out of bitcoin for buy support and had to take the system down (it happened once, we stopped it, got funding, started it back up, ran out of funding, stopped it for good). This was an easy system to accommodate as far as the market was concerned, this did not do as much damage as POW and traders with sell orders pulling and taking the loss.

The majority of that coin had to go towards paying back BTCJam for the loan acad pulled. The rest has been used for either buying us out of sub-100 points or towards buying equipment needed for R&D (ann's coming soon).

pow end  Huh
I think it is not good for this coin, I think the developers should tweak the level of reward for miners for this coin, as we see in DRK is very difficult to level lucrative reward, they dumped the price is very heavy suffered losses and almost no benefits when they want to grossed btc

Pow has been over for a while now.  Please remember, this was a takeover from an older project that already had PoW as well.  Securitycoin offers VPoS, where holding it in your wallet gives you a larger return each week.

Securitycoin is not Darkcoin, and the team's goals are very different.   Keep your coins in your wallet, and hang tight for a couple major announcements coming very soon!

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:53:02 AM

pow end  Huh

Take a look in your wallet...  Wink

Securitycoin is not Darkcoin, and the team's goals are very different.   Keep your coins in your wallet, and hang tight for a couple major announcements coming very soon!

Exactly.

longthu

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:14:27 PM

pow end  Huh

Pow has been over for a while now.  Please remember, this was a takeover from an older project that already had PoW as well.  Securitycoin offers VPoS, where holding it in your wallet gives you a larger return each week.

Securitycoin is not Darkcoin, and the team's goals are very different.   Keep your coins in your wallet, and hang tight for a couple major announcements coming very soon!

from the date of upgrading to 2.1 I do not see anything changing coins

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Johnson_Hoo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:31:06 PM

how do i get in to the slack ?
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:17:32 PM

how do i get in to the slack ?

PM me your email and I'll send you an invite

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
longthu

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:17:11 PM

24h block no load  Huh

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:12:05 PM

My wallet is okay

longthu

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:45:57 AM

My wallet is okay

great but  wallet  my  no good   Angry
p/s: oh my god   cryptsy   vote is so big  Grin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:35:17 PM

For all wallet problems, please find troubleshooting assistance in the irc tab of the wallet.

Our #securitycoin IRC channel is now bridged to our #general slack channel. There is always atleast one of us available in slack as it's on our mobile phones, email reminders and desktop notifications. No invite necessary, 24/7 and right in the wallet.

We're also working on getting better with our announcements, management and organization. The irc to slack bridge isn't usually as big of deal but since our IRC is in the wallet, this communication bridge will ideally prove to be very helpful for our whole community of users.

It is a known bug, that the irc in the wallet, doesn't show our slack user names, but only the bots username that is relaying the messages. For now, this is fine, we are working on how to fix it but there is much more we are getting to as far as priorities. In webchat.freenode or kiwi irc clients, you will see our slack usernames, ut in the wallet you will only see <slackIRC> as the username.

Cheers

bobcaticus

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:57:23 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Jason, and I'm a member of the Securitycoin team.  I'll be assisting and helping with our next launch (and beyond).  You can get a hold of me anytime through the Slack chat, IRC chat via our wallet, or as a last resort - PMs here.   We want to hear your feedback, ideas, and comments.

I personally met some of the group through another failed coin launch.   We want to take some of these ideas, add our own innovations and make a quality long lasting coin the way it should be made.  

Transparency, vision, and communication are 3 primary goals any team should have - and I believe that we will do the best we can to make a great altcoin.

You can find our team list here: http://scsycoin.com/#team

We are not using new handles or fake names to try to generate delusions of grandeur or hype.  No taking off for 2 months, no false promises.  If we can do it, we will.  If we cannot, we won't.  It's that easy.

bobcaticus

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:58:51 PM

Press release and update.

Welcome to Securitycoin (SCSY): where you hold the key and the physical safe to financial security.

Securitycoin was taken over 2 months ago by a new team after the last developer left.  Sadly, this is common in the altcoin world - but we saw something of value in the original vision and decided to relaunch it.  Our team is tired of broken promises, scams, and pump / dump coins.   With the first vPoS (Variable Proof of Stake) system, you get a larger investment the longer you keep your coins in the wallet!  Coming soon is a secure hardware wallet staker so you don't need to leave your home or work computer on all the time.

You can find our growing team (now 9) on the website with links to our real profiles.  We don't hide, and take great pride in that.   

Here is a small list of what Securitycoin has done in the last 60 days!

Done:

Launch new wallet - complete
In-wallet Bittrex buys - complete
In-wallet IRC chat - complete
Website - done - new version soon
PoW to working vPoS - complete
Coin swap - complete
Slack chat for community & support - complete
Block explorer - complete
Bounty for bugs - ongoing

Coming:

Multipool - in works
Hardware Wallet - in works
Merchandise store - soon

Come visit us and join the revolution!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCSYCOIN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scsycoin
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/SecurityCoin
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=921241.0
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:11:02 PM

Welcome to Securitycoin (SCSY): where you hold the key and the physical safe to financial security.

Securitycoin was taken over 2 months ago by a new team after the last developer left.  Sadly, this is common in the altcoin world - but we saw something of value in the original vision and decided to relaunch it.  Our team is tired of broken promises, scams, and pump / dump coins.   With the first vPoS (Variable Proof of Stake) system, you get a larger investment the longer you keep your coins in the wallet!  Coming soon is a secure hardware wallet staker so you don't need to leave your home or work computer on all the time.

You can find our growing team (now 9) on the website with links to our real profiles.  We don't hide, and take great pride in that.   

Done:

Coin swap - complete

Coming:

Multipool - in works
Merchandise store - soon

┗(°0°)┛

longthu

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:20:40 AM

Done:

Coin swap - complete

Coming:

Multipool - in works
Merchandise store - soon

good but  we are  need  Investors

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:44:08 PM

Is there any faucet or give away for SCSY?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

If you want to post an address, I'll send you some Smiley

But no there is no faucet set up currently AFAIK

so sad

What's so sad? Sad

longthu

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:07:53 AM

If you want to post an address, I'll send you some Smiley

But no there is no faucet set up currently AFAIK

so sad

What's so sad? Sad
not traded on bittrex Cry Cry Cry

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kamronk

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:13:04 PM

not traded on bittrex Cry Cry Cry

Traded on bittrex Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yea bittrex is the exchange where most securitycoin is exchanged Smiley

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:48:17 PM

Any reason why my wallet is not synchronizing? I use version 2.1.0.0. Currently stuck at block 77597
A.L.F.

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:01:50 PM

Any reason why my wallet is not synchronizing? I use version 2.1.0.0. Currently stuck at block 77597

Tip:
Remove the old database and download everything again (with a new empty wallet, so it will be faster)
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: