Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies  (Read 563989 times)
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:33:04 PM

Lol, another "smart" guy dumped 8k geocoins in bittrex and this doesn't affect the price.

People need to ensure some profits, I'm glad to see all this trading. GEO not stopping though Smiley
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:15:07 AM

GEO will be the coin of 2015. Mark my words.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:08:38 AM

GEO will be the coin of 2015. Mark my words.

GEO will be a legendary coin.

All software is moving to the blockchain. The cloud is already over.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:24:37 AM

Good morning to all GEO fans and haters! Smiley
Will we buy cheap coins today?! Due to the big variation of the price last days I gain more money of trading instead of mining. Still keep 150M in suprnova of course but these coins are for my cold wallet and I have intention to sell them at no less then 10$ each!  Grin
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:36:34 AM

I made a tweet to 3800 followers: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/569761905608413184 RETWEET Smiley

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:59:39 AM

Very cool! Keep it up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:07:29 PM

I made the tweet now with picture and with better search #
RETWEET: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/569860123776180224

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:15:33 PM

I will buy some tomorrow with my spending budget for QBK assets to grow.. 100 at a time let them build..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tobler (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 111

GeoCoin Creator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 04:36:15 PM

Thanks for the support crypto4jan! Great to have GIS professionals on board.

GeoCoin - Bringing GIS Technologies to the blockchain!
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 04:38:19 PM

Good morning to all GEO fans and haters! Smiley
Will we buy cheap coins today?! Due to the big variation of the price last days I gain more money of trading instead of mining. Still keep 150M in suprnova of course but these coins are for my cold wallet and I have intention to sell them at no less then 10$ each!  Grin

Personally I hope for cheap coins  Wink

I will buy some tomorrow with my spending budget for QBK assets to grow.. 100 at a time let them build..

+1, great to see all this momentum
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 04:38:57 PM

RETWEETED
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:50:42 PM

You know this is taking exactly the same steps of every P&D vaporware scamcoin?
Anon dev claiming huge skills, low supply, no proof, everyone tweeting of 10$ worth a coin, etc.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 05:06:13 PM

Anon dev claiming huge skills, low supply, no proof, everyone tweeting of 10$ worth a coin, etc.

Go to CKC thread, read the dev posts, then come back to GEO, read the dev post (and buy GEO). 1 thing is clear, Tobler knows GIS. He also posted a short video to prove the software is under development. What really tips me off is you can see a small elephant icon in his taskbar  Grin, that's PostgreSQL. Only an open source GIS dev uses Postgres. Anyhow, I've talked to Tobler and I assure this is legit. Of course DYOR and make your own decisions. Best to get behind a real dev with admirable intentions then the ICO P&D scams you are used to. Best of luck.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:09:08 PM

Go to CKC thread, read the dev posts, then come back to GEO, read the dev post (and buy GEO). 1 thing is clear, Tobler knows GIS. He also posted a short video to prove the software is under development. What really tips me off is you can see a small elephant icon in his taskbar  Grin, that's PostgreSQL. Only an open source GIS dev uses Postgres. Anyhow, I've talked to Tobler and I assure this is legit. Of course DYOR and make your own decisions. Best to get behind a real dev with admirable intentions then the ICO P&D scams you are used to. Best of luck.

lmfao based on your logic a dev using Microsoft Windows makes me run as far as I can

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 05:48:23 PM

lmfao based on your logic a dev using Microsoft Windows makes me run as far as I can

ROFL developers use all platforms. I'm sure Tobler has multiple servers OS, etc. Just leave if you don't believe. Or are you interested? I have a long term standing with many people in crypto and I stand by my word. I wouldn't say this if I wasn't sure.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:12:23 PM

ROFL developers use all platforms. I'm sure Tobler has multiple servers OS, etc. Just leave if you don't believe. Or are you interested? I have a long term standing with many people in crypto and I stand by my word. I wouldn't say this if I wasn't sure.

I was just making fun of your logic pgAdmin III ==> GIS developer.
Yeah I am interested but for now I only see vaporware and hype.
Time will tell. GL

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

Time will tell. GL

No need to argue, but I have to agree with Secrets. Typically, only a GIS developer would use pgAdmin. Good eye man!

Time will tell indeed. GL guys
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

I think this far into the crypto age (we've been on the road since 2009) people have a right to be sceptical and ask questions. To voice their concerns about legitimacy. We've seen so many scams, and so much vaporware that people tend to get gunshy in pulling the trigger on a coin. The same goes for me, but so far I like GEO, there is no pumping by the dev for example. The video was posted here first instead of being blurted out on twitter together with moon cries and all that BS. I have a good feeling about this, but I might me wrong just as the next guy. Like you guys said, time will tell. I am not selling any GEO anytime soon, that's for sure.
weifa

Activity: 776
Merit: 308

GeoCoin Developer - GIS Technologist

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:36:24 AM

Time will tell. GL

No need to argue, but I have to agree with Secrets. Typically, only a GIS developer would use pgAdmin. Good eye man!

Time will tell indeed. GL guys
I'm also a big fan of PostgreSQL/PostGIS so that's a huge plus for me!
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:10:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the support. The Qubit algorithm has been a big success for many miners allowing great distribution for everybody. Support for GEO is gaining tons of momentum.

As a way to show you guys the geocaching code is real and under development, here a little video geodropping some coins all over the world. No you can't test it yet, yes we are on track to release this in about a month, updates as we get closer to the release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyITLxwuXo

Hello,noob question,can you explain to me,what its for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: