Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55566 times)
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:40:10 PM

If someone finds something useful it's best to screenshot it incase it does get removed  Roll Eyes

You can also save the page on web archive.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

I know of someone who paid with paypal recently... I'll ask him via pm if he could chime in.  If he does that's great, but I don't know if he cares much anymore or wants to get to involved in this..
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:19:29 PM

If I ever get justice, I will make sure each and every one of you who appreciate my time are paid back.
yeah right... I count on it  Grin You can setup now a website with a countdown

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
NotAPonzi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:21:48 AM

Jayke keep it up bud! I support you 1000%
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:00:51 AM

Yes it's probably the right time to start digging, it looks like this one isn't coming back.

I've got some contacts who work for fraud departments within Banks who are quite resourceful at finding people trying to hide.

Keep up the great work and when the time is right, let me know, we can put the wheels in motion...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
NotAPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:15:55 AM

Yes it's probably the right time to start digging, it looks like this one isn't coming back.

I've got some contacts who work for fraud departments within Banks who are quite resourceful at finding people trying to hide.

Keep up the great work and when the time is right, let me know, we can put the wheels in motion...

Thank you
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

You should consider investigating ltctalk and all of the big players over there too (Sy, TheMage, Sukarti). They all seem in on it in some way. They aren't stupid like Gaw but you can see how invested they are in the ltcgear site. (for example, they are literally designing features for the practically defunct site https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24202.0 in the middle of the collapse). There's also significant censorship happening there. Not as bad as Gaw, but still it exists. I can no longer post on there without my comments being reviewed by a moderator.

There's shadiness going on over there as they defend ltcgear and try to keep the pieces from completely falling apart, but it feels like an undercurrent when compared to something like hashtalk and Gaw, carefully calculated and disguised. In retrospect, it seems like ltcgear was the "killer app" for LTC that gave the coin some relevance, purpose and attention. Someone should definitely look in to see what the links really are at some point.

Now that the shit's outta control, it will be interesting to see if they finally distance themselves from it. It looks like they are hell bent on going down with the ship.
trixster67

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:55:21 AM

this all reads like a mystery novel.. I mean it really sucks this whole situation, payouts for weeks missing etc but I am glad this thread got started it is a very interesting read all the work you guys have done. Goodjob
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:30:35 AM

Lost around 15btc and all hope of seeying another payday... I am willing to spend at least half of what I lost on top to ensure that this idiot gets whats coming to him. 4 weeks no communication if we pool some coins together and hire a freelance hacking shitstorm to rain on his sorry head at least we will get some closure on this bullshit. Also censorship on litecointalk makes me absolutely sick these guys can start answering our questions without deleting our posts whenever they are ready.... One way or another CHRIS you are going to pay and your gonna pay hard......

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
RV1969

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:09:54 AM

One way or another CHRIS you are going to pay and your gonna pay hard......

Only had about 0.7BTC to go for 100% ROI. Could be worse, I guess.

Wouldn't get my hopes up too high though, he lives in a country where one can rape, loot and kill as long as one pays the cops.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:15:56 AM

Lost around 15btc and all hope of seeying another payday... I am willing to spend at least half of what I lost on top to ensure that this idiot gets whats coming to him. 4 weeks no communication if we pool some coins together and hire a freelance hacking shitstorm to rain on his sorry head at least we will get some closure on this bullshit. Also censorship on litecointalk makes me absolutely sick these guys can start answering our questions without deleting our posts whenever they are ready.... One way or another CHRIS you are going to pay and your gonna pay hard......

Ltcforum policy is not censorship
Doxxing is against forum policy and rules and will not be tolerated. This has been known for quite some time and those who violate it will be given significant warning levels.

The level of free of speech is set up to laws made by the authority. The authority is democratly elected.

That means per example: There is a law against painting Mohammed on the wall. When its a rule and a law of the people then its a policy regarding to its constituon. In France they can't do that. They can censorship now paintings but can't make it to their policy. in other European countries as well.

It's not yet time for the revolution
Let me say your idea is stupid.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:02:50 AM

Interstellar  yes!!! you are on to something there!!  I believe there are many players from ltctalk that are involved aswell. Especially Sukarti, THE MAGE!!! and Sy.. They are indeed censoring the posts now and deleting the ones that talk of seeking justice.. Ill be filing with the FBI cybercrime today.. Im no longer fucking with any of these guys.. Im also turning in the mods as being part of it .. Ill let the FBI do the sorting out .. Its game over for them at ltctalk and Ltcgear.  The "project" is over!!!!
Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:21:58 AM

The FBI is a domestic US group, no? You guys need to talk to Interpol or something in Europe.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:31:58 AM

I sent an e-mail to Chris Beekeeper yesterday 15th january.

to
chris@ltcgear.com
ltcgear@gmail.com
bitcagetech@gmail.com

"Let someone help with update"

"Hello,

I have reinvested too much into your business. Now I wait for money.
Could you please let someone help you with the update.
I suggest you do manual payouts this weekend.

Best regards"

I have not received an answer yet.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:12:09 PM

I sent an e-mail to Chris Beekeeper yesterday 15th january.

to
chris@ltcgear.com
ltcgear@gmail.com
bitcagetech@gmail.com

"Let someone help with update"

"Hello,

I have reinvested too much into your business. Now I wait for money.
Could you please let someone help you with the update.
I suggest you do manual payouts this weekend.

Best regards"

I have not received an answer yet.

Keep waiting......forever!

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
NotAPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:45:07 PM

I think we can expect another missed payment today
NotAPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:59:42 PM

And another excuse but with a little more text added and another missed payment

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:56:23 PM

I know of someone who paid with paypal recently... I'll ask him via pm if he could chime in.  If he does that's great, but I don't know if he cares much anymore or wants to get to involved in this..

Please PM me with the info you get. I do have a friend in Romania who is willing on going down to the address's I have. I just want to confirm them before I waste his time.

Email: jaykevirtual@gmail.com
IRC: #ltcgear - Username: Jayke

Anybody who has information feel free to contact me;

Post here also; http://www.politisti.ro/topic/12947-cristian-schipor-urgent-advice-needed/

If I ever get justice, I will make sure each and every one of you who appreciate my time are paid back.

PM sent.
fydel

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:37:02 PM

Interstellar  yes!!! you are on to something there!!  I believe there are many players from ltctalk that are involved aswell. Especially Sukarti, THE MAGE!!! and Sy.. They are indeed censoring the posts now and deleting the ones that talk of seeking justice.. Ill be filing with the FBI cybercrime today.. Im no longer fucking with any of these guys.. Im also turning in the mods as being part of it .. Ill let the FBI do the sorting out .. Its game over for them at ltctalk and Ltcgear.  The "project" is over!!!!
Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

Yes. Chris is Sukarti, TheMage, Sy and actually he is Mark Karpeles, too.

Yes. FBI has great power in Transylvania. They will sort it out in no time. Justice for all!

Thank you and keep up the good work!

hamster
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:54:00 PM

Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

Yes. Chris is Sukarti, TheMage, Sy and actually he is Mark Karpeles, too.

Yes. FBI has great power in Transylvania. They will sort it out in no time. Justice for all!

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Its just a start is all.  Love your sarcasm;).. I take it you have maybe 2 ltc worth of shares. crawl back in your hole and just save your milk money buddy.. I can tell we can rely on you for no action. another lazy troller.. Good day to you sir.
Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: