Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55566 times)
eugene2878

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:16:06 PM

The weird thing is the guy visited litecointalk forum today. Scammers usually do not login back onces rip off people. Check his profile https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=15253.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otorongo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:34:44 PM

Maybe is part of his defense. I know he is under a lot of pressure (cannot give more info on this process). Some versions says he was trying to run away, but now he can't.
Well, this an e-mail I just received from scambase:
Dear registered Users.
Thank you for your Support and infos over the last Months.

We have achieved some things.
We have got the information of the WhoIs Database of LTCGear.com and Hashprofit.com.
These informations are needed to get legal claims against them.

Owr lawer from France got this information for us. It is a very slow and very bothering act to get all the informations needed. A name can always be changed or a address. That is the internet.:-(
It took some time to find out registration addresses pointed to the ISP and there is the next step we need the official information of the ISP´s.

ISP / host firms like godaddy.com and so on always need to back up their IP given to the user day and time. There for we are confident that the informations are right.

The whole "Step one" Cost a couple of hundred dollars / Euros (800 Euros) to pay the lawer.

We are intereseted in future work and getting these guys to pay us and even more it would be a nice side affect if they even get their justice.
Please donate us:

https://cryptokill.me/scambase/?page_id=21 (for donations!)

thanks you

your Scambase
eugene2878

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:56:44 PM

Please donate us:

https://cryptokill.me/scambase/?page_id=21 (for donations!)

thanks you

your Scambase

Do you personally know these people? Do you have any real contact details? Can't trust no one after ltcgear and crypto double crap.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

I'm not too bothered about the money I've personally lost. Receiving it would be nice but I invested knowing the risk. What annoys me is that another scammer is going to walk away with a shit ton of money without any consequences. Pretty much done with crypto for now. Humans.... can't live with them, can't live without 'em.  Sad
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:57:33 AM

Is no one at this thread talking about the latest update from Chris at Gear's Home page , ie., that he apparently is asking everyone to pay a fee before he pays them 7 or 8 weeks of missing payments??
otorongo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:18:53 AM

WHAT NERVES!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is a real psychopath. Obviously he is massaging the books. He is lubricating our assess Embarrassed. Guess what will be he next movement? He will announce that after discounting this so-called maintenance "tax" there is no money left, and either he will have to close the company or allow him several months to recover. This whole story is just to have an excuse. He is trying to save his own psychopathic devil's ass. He is constructing an alibi for his forthcoming lawsuits, most likely from the Romanian IRS and/or investors. He is deep shit.
kitano

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:39:44 AM

I think that Cristian Schipor is shameless.
Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:35:05 AM

I'm not too bothered about the money I've personally lost. Receiving it would be nice but I invested knowing the risk. What annoys me is that another scammer is going to walk away with a shit ton of money without any consequences. Pretty much done with crypto for now. Humans.... can't live with them, can't live without 'em.  Sad

so do I, personally id like to receive what i am owe, but im pretty much done with believing this christian guy, all he has now is maintenance fees for us to pay

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Passprot

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:36:40 AM

Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.

if you know the address
why dont you go to his home and ask for payout ?
Cheesy
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:07:01 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

....maybe with a couple of very big guys !!!! ;-)

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:18:21 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:39:26 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris
Grin I see the next ltcgear update: the bodyguard fee  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:36:58 PM

Is no one at this thread talking about the latest update from Chris at Gear's Home page , ie., that he apparently is asking everyone to pay a fee before he pays them 7 or 8 weeks of missing payments??

I don't read it that way. Wouldn't be surprised if he's going through all accounts manually, activating the balance feature and then also adding the costs to the same account. I again wouldn't be surprised if the costs are already taken out of the owed amount once a certain account is "activated". Then again, both options are speculation.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

I don't read it that way. Wouldn't be surprised if he's going through all accounts manually, activating the balance feature and then also adding the costs to the same account. I again wouldn't be surprised if the costs are already taken out of the owed amount once a certain account is "activated". Then again, both options are speculation.

That's an awful lot of unjustified speculation and a ginormous leap of faith. I think he is just going to try charging more money and saying no payouts considered until you pay some "tax." Just more scam IMO.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:00:49 PM

I highly doubt Chris would charge us the tax before he pays us... He'll either deduct the tax from what we're owed or do some sort of options to withdraw the balance and pay the tax and keep your shares... Or take it all and give up the shares.

It would be extremely foolish/oversight to make us pay first after 8 weeks of late payments... Would make absolute zero sense.
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:01:06 PM

Ok, really?? Well then here's a question I copied from another thread. Maybe, you'd like to speculate an answer:
" What are you going to do if he has already paid you up to and including Dec 19th and only owes you for one more payment for 2014,  ie., Dec 26th AND lets say he owes you a 1000 ltc but he tells you your fee for 2014 is 2000 ltc and therefore net is pay him 1000 ltc before you receive any payments for 2015. What are you going to do? "
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:22:14 PM

Ok, really?? Well then here's a question I copied from another thread. Maybe, you'd like to speculate an answer:
" What are you going to do if he has already paid you up to and including Dec 19th and only owes you for one more payment for 2014,  ie., Dec 26th AND lets say he owes you a 1000 ltc but he tells you your fee for 2014 is 2000 ltc and therefore net is pay him 1000 ltc before you receive any payments for 2015. What are you going to do? "

Not pay anything because he will take your money and still pay you nothing. It may have started off legit but LTC Gear is now a fucking scam.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:30:55 PM

If any of that were happening I would be more surprised then I've ever been in my life. There is still zero confirmation of any balance showing in any user's account.
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:08:14 PM

I just logged in and saw this.
Honestly, before buying shares a long time ago, I emailed him and at that time he said there will be an annual recurring fee for maintenance and replacing faulty hardware.

Balance is still showing up as "pending", I assume for anyone. Or is there anyone who has something?
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

I just logged in and saw this.
Honestly, before buying shares a long time ago, I emailed him and at that time he said there will be an annual recurring fee for maintenance and replacing faulty hardware.

Balance is still showing up as "pending", I assume for anyone. Or is there anyone who has something?

Nope... Consensus from about 4 different forums I follow is not a single person has a balance showing.. I'd venture a guess that's a pretty good indicator of LTCG customers overall...

But... at least we got an update saying he wants more money!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: