Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55566 times)
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:56:11 AM

ROI With Scrypt.cc In 60 Days

... for ltcgear scam info just read all the other pages

ROI 60 days LOL

Seriously? Making advertising for another ponzi (very very very scammy apperience. No media footage (not paid one), no pictures of possible farm)

Why screwing other? Just for money? thats bad. shame on you.

Scrypt.cc could be another scam, but in all honesty it really doesn't seem like it. The owner isn't even taking money from customers at the moment, and hasn't taken any for a good while. But payouts come thick and fast. Seems really good so far.. As always, don't risk more than you can afford to lose and DYOR but, for me, it looks more stable than LTCG ever did.
While it might no appear he is taking money directly, him doing sales in the "trade" area are a possibility

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:20:35 AM

ROI 60 days LOL

Seriously? Making advertising for another ponzi (very very very scammy apperience. No media footage (not paid one), no pictures of possible farm)

Scrypt.cc could be another scam, but in all honesty it really doesn't seem like it. The owner isn't even taking money from customers at the moment, and hasn't taken any for a good while. But payouts come thick and fast. Seems really good so far.. As always, don't risk more than you can afford to lose and DYOR but, for me, it looks more stable than LTCG ever did.
While it might no appear he is taking money directly, him doing sales in the "trade" area are a possibility

Yeah that is the only way I can see that he could be making money (illegitimately anyway). Difficult to say at this point. As with all these sites best to only put in what you're able to lose without negative consequences.
wildcat599

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:55:45 PM

ROI 60 days LOL

Yeah that is the only way I can see that he could be making money (illegitimately anyway). Difficult to say at this point. As with all these sites best to only put in what you're able to lose without negative consequences.

Yup learned that lesson the hard way with ltcgear.
tonygal

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:51:50 PM

Someone of you guys knows this website?
https://web.archive.org/web/20100602074532/http://www.schipor.info/
I'd love to see the pics but they are gone. Any idea where
I can find them..?
Danz0r77

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:49:37 PM

Someone of you guys knows this website?
https://web.archive.org/web/20100602074532/http://www.schipor.info/
I'd love to see the pics but they are gone. Any idea where
I can find them..?

The pics are gone sadly
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:04:51 PM

New message appeared on the site:

"Website unavailable for 24 hours

In order to perform certain database maintenance, website will be unavailable for 24 hours starting 31 March at 23:00 UTC.
"
davidwpenny

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:49:29 PM

and now

Server temporarily down for database maintenance - ETA April 3.

and we know how good Chris is at meeting his set deadlines.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:58:53 PM

and now

What else did we expect:P We will likely get something tomorrow though... He usually posts a new update on paydays!!!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:58:03 PM

and now

What else did we expect:P We will likely get something tomorrow though... He usually posts a new update on paydays!!!

Chris was actually terrible in meeting his set deadlines before but he is now quite scheduled with his deadlines, but whats actually left is a payout, there is no use of "cleaning database", "new feature ( payout into withdrawal function ) ", "new layout for the payment update"  if there is no actual "payout", that one could get
After the 3rd, he will probably hold up his deadline for the next couple of 24 hours, and after that the site will be up functioning as normal, perhaps some lockdown, but we wont see our coins , he actually amazed me with all this trouble that he actually turn on his site and off with no actual purpose yet instead of stalling some time, but, the question for this is, what for?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
liriks

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:45:00 PM

lol awesome first post OP
eugene2878

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:22:25 PM

and now

No need to add here useless updates! It is clear now this is all stalling technique! Only front page gets updated when he changes it.

So the log story short. Just before to run away with our money he decided to get as much as possible.(black friday, price dump, etc). Claimed a hack. Started wiping the footprints. Got new server. Few of them. Now use stalling tactics to make us wait and buy some time for himself. Nothing more.
BTC_1

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:51:57 AM

Has anyone worked out rough figures for what Chris got away with here ?
Im betting a lot and is probably sunning himself now on some far away beach

Danz0r77

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:13:33 AM

Has anyone worked out rough figures for what Chris got away with here ?
Im betting a lot and is probably sunning himself now on some far away beach

Kind of hard to work that out. We don't really have the info.

What we can work out is approximately what is owed to people for 15/16 weeks of missed payments - which would have come from mining proceeds. Judging by the amount of shares people are claiming they had it sounds like that amount could be > $15million. But that all depends on whether he was even mining or not. If he wasn't even mining (which seems likely otherwise he'd be paying), then he's only really walked away with the money brought in from the last couple of weeks of sales, which we can only really guess at. My guess is that it's probably < $1 million.
liriks

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:23:07 AM

looks like ROI is down to around 54 days now Wink
naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:37:20 PM

Is this scam still going on?
tonygal

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:31:04 PM

It got really silent over here.. No news at all? Someone monitoring the litecointalk-forum and can
give a heads up?

(I don't mean news about our payment, I have more modest thoughts.. news about chris
the masterscammer and his whereabouts for example.)
naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:24:44 PM

my trip to bukarest.
I am not 100% sure but the guy who was with me confirmed that it is him.today he is much fater

Where beekeeper lives, ionita cegan nr 3 apartment 23, sektor 5

i and an other guy from vienna went to this adress, bee was surprised as he don't counted with us, after some minutes he started sweating on the head, but it was not hot on this day. He opened the door and we asked christian ilie schipor and the guy said yes, by the door was his littel daughter, looking outside. We asked why he is no longer communicating and that we belive he run away with the btc, he said: there was really an hack, and if you make this public i won't confirm, he said the hack was done by btc-e, for me there is no logic for this but well his words, he also said ltcgear will move on, and the service will be provided as usually, he "promised and gave me his hand" that he will clear the balances,when cleared balances, taxes will be needed to pay, when something is left. You can withdrawal, which inmy case he hasn't, he cleared 2 accounts from the other guy, don't ask for his name, he don't want into the public. I asked him for the mobile number and he gave it to us, that was sunday, 5 april.
On monday he wrote to us that he didn't recived an sms, so we writed him again.than he confirmed that he recived the sms.

We thought, ok this guy want to pay us yuhuu,one day later nothing, sms him again

One day later we went again to his apartment and nobody was there, we waited hours but nothing.

Than an suspicious guy came, he went out with 2 littel dogs and observated us for 2 mins, than he went back, brought down some metal things, than he went back into the building and brought 2 old servers to the car, the 3rd time it was an new server. I diced to not follow him, as the traffic is horribel in bukarest, but i noticed his car number, It is registered on sektor 1, and we was at sektor 5, but he moved like he lived there.... The car is registered to

Radulescu Lia Mara sect 1 str Felix Iacob 41 bl c2 sc 4 ap 119, looks like bees friend helped him moving away as we observated his home. Than we went for dinner and the balances got cleared. Some hours later he announced his holiday, and mobile was turned off.

It is not fake as i reveal now the use name. The balances are functional, the user sended the coins, it was awaiting an aproval for nearby 1 day, but than it was aproved and changed the status as send.
The balance is functional, as the withdrawal of 1 ltc was aproved by bee. Txt id: http://ltc.blockr.io/address/info/LSEqei5sM7zdvVWrD6SnTaHZ45RBuUTgLK17
I am not an blockchainexpert, but i belive that are fresh mined ltcs.
But my and others balances was not clered until today.

At the moment i am disapointed, beekeepers promised are worthless.

The only thing why bee is not paying in my opinion is that he is pressed by the romanian mafia, the usually charge 20-25% so that could be the reason.

We have not visited the farm, that was the lawyer from bucharest where he found lavinia schipor, where she said she don't owe anybody money, but the lawyer didn't asked for btc's. In the basement he saw a lot of computer tech, but he didn't know how an miner looks like so he couldn't confirm the farm.

The actual staus is: beekeeper is not abel/ or willing to pay for what reason ever.

The lawyer said the schipor family is very rich...the mobile was turned off after 3 days

The funniest part, after visiting bee at home, the friendly reminder from themage came on monday, if he is not in touch with bee, why post this???
For me personally, it looks like he is helping beekeeper.

We was at an btc restaurant possibly owed by beekeeper, also the guy from robbocoin was nervous as we asked after ltcgear.....

Ahh yes in the 2nd sms bee told me that i have fake shares, i have bought 95% from ltcgear, 2 or 3 times from resellers from litecointalk as they was 0.30-0.50$ cheaper than ltcgear but i can't remember the names of the resellers....

If mister beekeeper is an scammer, he is the worsest that i have seen.

Also after i post this, i don't belive he will come home soon, but he had more than enough time to things right.
I have spent a lot of money for this trip, and i share it with you guys, that is my way to show respect for the crypto community.

Investigation will be continued
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:39:04 AM

my trip to bukarest.

Are you @Reini from Hashtalk/GH?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:19:03 AM

my trip to bukarest.

no, he just copy pasted
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:00:47 PM

my trip to bukarest.

no, he just copy pasted

That's what I thought. Credit to the author would be nice Smiley

Do you happen to have a link to the original?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: