Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:32:24 PM

lol I love street racing.  Used to race a motorcycle I saw around the city a few times.  Got up to 120 on the highway, I'm sure he passed 140. 

As I have said, this reckless behavior is a danger to this business.  In engaging in this extremely dangerous behavior you risk killing innocent bystanders and the long prison term that will result from such an incident.  Given the large number of illegal activities you engage in such as possession of drugs, driving under the influence, engaging in illegal street racing, and associated crimes such as reckless driving and speeding it seems only a matter of time until you find yourself in jail.  Such a controversy and lack of continuity in the business could easily cause bankruptcy of this otherwise fine bank.

Illegal street racing has risen to alarming levels.  More to the point, as one official plainly stated, "Illegal street racing has reached ridiculous levels."  

The result has led to an increasing number of senseless deaths, and the participants are not the only casualties.  A large number of illegal street races that involve wrongful deaths will also likely include an innocent bystander, whether it be a jogger, a fellow motorist, a bicyclist, or a pedestrian, etc.

http://www.2keller.com/blog/illegal-street-racing-and-its-casualties-reaches-alarming-levels.cfm

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:46:01 PM

That's nice, they probably didn't have enough faith in their driving abilities.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:54:56 PM

That's nice, they probably didn't have enough faith in their driving abilities.

As a long time fan of motorsports I can assure you that accidents are an inevitability at any driver skill level. There is a reason sanctioned races are held on closed courses and speedways rather than amongst traffic where innocent children could die as a result of a crash. Even on the top circuits in the world such as F1 and NASCAR accidents are a common occurrence and drivers only survive because of extensive, specialized safety equipment.  You do not even approach the skill level of professional drivers and an incident is extremely likely.

That you engage in such a risky behavior and are unaware of the dangers is an extremely loud warning sign that you will engage in a similar style of ill-advised risk taking in your stewardship of customer funds.  

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:09:28 AM

That's funny, I'm the best driver I know.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:14:27 AM

50 BTC added to Dank Bank.

Rarity

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:14:41 AM

When I was a kid I once met the greatest driver of all time when I was attending the Daytona 500 with my parents.  Many years later he died in an accident at that very same venue.  It doesn't matter how good you are (and you do not approach the skill level of a professional driver), accidents will happen in racing and they need to stay off the streets.

By any definition, a person who admits to a history of driving under the influence of illegal drugs greater than 80% of the time, speeding recklessly at 50 MPH+ beyond the speed limit, and engaging in street racing is an awful driver and a public menace.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 12:17:42 AM

When I read your posts the only thing that comes to mind is "suicide"

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Rarity

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:23:20 AM

When I read your posts the only thing that comes to mind is "suicide"

I know it can be hard to confront the truth about drug abuse, but suicide is never the answer.  Please call a suicide prevention hotline or seek treatment.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:29:21 AM

When I was a kid I once met the greatest driver of all time when I was attending the Daytona 500 with my parents.  Many years later he died in an accident at that very same venue.  It doesn't matter how good you are (and you do not approach the skill level of a professional driver), accidents will happen in racing and they need to stay off the streets.

By any definition, a person who admits to a history of driving under the influence of illegal drugs greater than 80% of the time, speeding recklessly at 50 MPH+ beyond the speed limit, and engaging in street racing is an awful driver and a public menace.
Yeah, I'm a real menace to society.  Let me seek out my next child victim.

That's funny Andrew, it's been on mine too, lately.

If you're thinking about killing yourself, talk to Dank.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 12:32:16 AM

Bahahahahahahahahaha................. Sorry.. It was a total joke... I have the most wonderful life ever..... Great little family Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:33:38 AM

Good for you, friend.  Will visit sometime.

Rarity

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:39:33 AM

Yeah, I'm a real menace to society.  

Yes, you are.  Like many young people you seem to vastly overestimate your skill level and underestimate the dangers of your behavior.  You are not invincible and even if you were the greatest driver in the world you could become involved in a street racing accident because of a mistake someone you are racing with makes.  The high speeds involved vastly increase the danger for any bystanders who become caught in the incident.  It is an inherently risky and dangerous behavior.

Dallas police have a message for teen street racers: Cars are deadly weapons.

“Kids feel like they’re bulletproof,” said traffic unit commander Lt. Scott Bratcher. They can say they have control of their vehicles when they’re driving 80 or 90 mph, “but you don’t.”

Colin Stone, 16, died when his BMW crashed into four other vehicles during a November street race with another BMW driven by a 17-year-old on Northwest Highway near Shady Brook Lane.

The second driver, who faces a second-degree felony racing charge, fled but turned himself in to police Tuesday. They declined to release his name because of his age. He was 16 at the time of the crash.

Police say a teen driver in another race, on New Year’s Day, turned himself in Wednesday. His name has not been released. According to police, his Suburban collided with a pickup driven by Elias Silva-Gonzalez, 43.

Police are still searching for the other racer, who witnesses said was driving a white Ford Crown Victoria, according to police.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/dallas/headlines/20120111-police-caution-against-dangers-of-street-racing.ece

Robert Hight, Funny Car
�As a Professional drag racer, I think it is my responsibility to let people know that illegal street racing is dangerous and senseless. In almost every community there is a safe place to drag race in an organized environment. If the Professional and Sportsman-level racers don't speak out about the dangers of illegal street racing, then legitimate drag racers will continue to get lumped in with these people that are breaking the law. We spend too much time on making sure we do things safely and by the book to have our great sport dragged down by people who are risking their lives and the lives of innocent bystanders.�

Rod Fuller, Top Fuel
�I grew up without a local dragstrip, and it's scary to see kids and people illegal street racing. I grew up in a racing family and knew the dangers, and it's a big part of the reason that I want to bring a strip to northwest Arkansas because illegal street racing is one of the most dangerous, foolish acts that people can do.�

Larry Dixon, Top Fuel
�I think racing at a sanctioned racetrack has to be the smartest, safest thing to do. Get rewarded for going fast, as opposed to going to jail � or worse!�

Del Worsham, Funny Car
�Along with our sponsors at Checker Schuck's Kragen, we got involved in a program called Race on the Track, Never on the Street, and it has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Over the years, we've met with thousands of high-school-aged kids, who are all just starting to drive and thinking about doing stupid things like racing on the street, and we've always been right in their faces about it. We never sugarcoated it or tried to be slick with them. We just told them, �Look, you're going to learn from some of the mistakes you make in your life, but you might not ever have the chance to learn from this one. You could end up in jail, you could end up dead, or even worse, you could carry the death of a friend of yours with you for the rest of your life.' There are NHRA tracks all over the country, where people will help you go fast. Drag racing is a wonderful sport that will thrill you for the rest of your life. Illegal street racing is just plain stupid and very deadly.�

Steve Johnson, Pro Stock motorcycle
"My first street bike felt like a rocket ship. So many of us had fast bikes, and street racing was a way to show who was the fastest. But when my friends got killed street racing, I went to an NHRA drag race and asked Professional motorcycle drag racer Terry Vance for advice. The track was real racing in a safe place that I turned into a professional motorcycle drag racing career. I street raced my motorcycle, thinking that I was better than all the guys that had died street racing. Then one night I just missed getting killed in front of all my buddies. I discovered the dragstrip, had a blast, and turned running from the cops into a successful racing career. Running from the cops and maybe jail ain't cool.  Kick street racing bikes to the curb and hit the dragstrip for a blast and maybe even a career."

RACE THE STRIP, NOT THE STREET

http://www.nhra.net/streetlegal/drivers.html

Bahahahahahahahahaha................. Sorry.. It was a total joke... I have the most wonderful life ever..... Great little family Smiley

Joking about suicide is in poor taste.  Suicide is a serious problem in our communities.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 12:53:39 AM

Yeah, I'm a real menace to society.  

Yes, you are.  Like many young people you seem to vastly overestimate your skill level and underestimate the dangers of your behavior.  You are not invincible and even if you were the greatest driver in the world you could become involved in a street racing accident because of a mistake someone you are racing with makes.  The high speeds involved vastly increase the danger for any bystanders who become caught in the incident.  It is an inherently risky and dangerous behavior.

Dallas police have a message for teen street racers: Cars are deadly weapons.

“Kids feel like they’re bulletproof,” said traffic unit commander Lt. Scott Bratcher. They can say they have control of their vehicles when they’re driving 80 or 90 mph, “but you don’t.”

Colin Stone, 16, died when his BMW crashed into four other vehicles during a November street race with another BMW driven by a 17-year-old on Northwest Highway near Shady Brook Lane.

The second driver, who faces a second-degree felony racing charge, fled but turned himself in to police Tuesday. They declined to release his name because of his age. He was 16 at the time of the crash.

Police say a teen driver in another race, on New Year’s Day, turned himself in Wednesday. His name has not been released. According to police, his Suburban collided with a pickup driven by Elias Silva-Gonzalez, 43.

Police are still searching for the other racer, who witnesses said was driving a white Ford Crown Victoria, according to police.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/dallas/headlines/20120111-police-caution-against-dangers-of-street-racing.ece

Robert Hight, Funny Car
�As a Professional drag racer, I think it is my responsibility to let people know that illegal street racing is dangerous and senseless. In almost every community there is a safe place to drag race in an organized environment. If the Professional and Sportsman-level racers don't speak out about the dangers of illegal street racing, then legitimate drag racers will continue to get lumped in with these people that are breaking the law. We spend too much time on making sure we do things safely and by the book to have our great sport dragged down by people who are risking their lives and the lives of innocent bystanders.�

Rod Fuller, Top Fuel
�I grew up without a local dragstrip, and it's scary to see kids and people illegal street racing. I grew up in a racing family and knew the dangers, and it's a big part of the reason that I want to bring a strip to northwest Arkansas because illegal street racing is one of the most dangerous, foolish acts that people can do.�

Larry Dixon, Top Fuel
�I think racing at a sanctioned racetrack has to be the smartest, safest thing to do. Get rewarded for going fast, as opposed to going to jail � or worse!�

Del Worsham, Funny Car
�Along with our sponsors at Checker Schuck's Kragen, we got involved in a program called Race on the Track, Never on the Street, and it has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Over the years, we've met with thousands of high-school-aged kids, who are all just starting to drive and thinking about doing stupid things like racing on the street, and we've always been right in their faces about it. We never sugarcoated it or tried to be slick with them. We just told them, �Look, you're going to learn from some of the mistakes you make in your life, but you might not ever have the chance to learn from this one. You could end up in jail, you could end up dead, or even worse, you could carry the death of a friend of yours with you for the rest of your life.' There are NHRA tracks all over the country, where people will help you go fast. Drag racing is a wonderful sport that will thrill you for the rest of your life. Illegal street racing is just plain stupid and very deadly.�

Steve Johnson, Pro Stock motorcycle
"My first street bike felt like a rocket ship. So many of us had fast bikes, and street racing was a way to show who was the fastest. But when my friends got killed street racing, I went to an NHRA drag race and asked Professional motorcycle drag racer Terry Vance for advice. The track was real racing in a safe place that I turned into a professional motorcycle drag racing career. I street raced my motorcycle, thinking that I was better than all the guys that had died street racing. Then one night I just missed getting killed in front of all my buddies. I discovered the dragstrip, had a blast, and turned running from the cops into a successful racing career. Running from the cops and maybe jail ain't cool.  Kick street racing bikes to the curb and hit the dragstrip for a blast and maybe even a career."

RACE THE STRIP, NOT THE STREET

http://www.nhra.net/streetlegal/drivers.html

Joking about suicide is in poor taste.  Suicide is a serious problem in our communities.

You're right, there are so many bystanders on the highway, I should be more careful.

It's not like I planned out races.  I sometimes found another person, whilst driving, whom wanted to race, so be it.

Rarity

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:02:18 AM

The innocent bystanders in this case would be the other motorists on the road.  Please cease engaging in this dangerous activity for the sake of the public that has to share the roads with you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:20:12 AM

The innocent bystanders in this case would be the other motorists on the road.  Please cease engaging in this dangerous activity for the sake of the public that has to share the roads with you.
I have.   But when I saw an open road, boy, I went for it.

Rarity

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 01:24:25 AM

The innocent bystanders in this case would be the other motorists on the road.  Please cease engaging in this dangerous activity for the sake of the public that has to share the roads with you.
I have.   But when I saw an open road, boy, I went for it.

Given your history of drug abuse, driving under the influence, and extreme risk taking it would be unwise for an investor to trust that you are not continuing in this illegal street racing behavior so they must take it into account going forward.  For the sake of your health and the safety of the public I hope you do cease entirely engaging in street racing.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 03:23:42 AM

Why do you say suicide is a problem?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:00:33 AM

Who are you addressing?

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 04:26:13 AM

Who are you addressing?

The crazy person.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 06:05:00 AM

Who are you addressing?

The crazy person.

which one ? both seem to have lost it many moons ago .......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: