Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 03:32:44 AM

I never said that Rarity

You said you were high while driving greater than 80% of the time.  The only way this makes sense is with daily use multiple times a day which is solid evidence of addiction.  You have also clearly admitted you still use.  

, go back to 3rd grade and work on your reading comprehension skills.

Please avoid this childish taunting.  I have offered a way for you to prove you are not on drugs free of charge.  Why don't we just settle this for the sake of your investors?

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 04:08:47 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2012, 04:49:59 AM by Rarity

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105613.msg1157550#msg1157550

I hardly smoke anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.msg1153617#msg1153617

Ok Rarity, you're right, I don't know how I could have been so naive to think that.  I feel like a fool poisoning my body all this time.

Notice the present tense use of poisoning himself all this time not "I was poisoning my body all that time".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.msg1151191#msg1151191

And by the way, I'm not a habitual drug user, or drug addict as you would say.

If he is not on drugs, why are drugs present in his home in the very potent form known as kief to feed to his pets?

kief - Very potent marijuana from Morocco, Lebanon and other Arab/Middle Eastern countries

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98936.msg1083094#msg1083094

on: August 07, 2012, 04:00:49 AM
My fish has been battling swim bladder disease for the last two weeks or so. He would continuously float to the surface and struggled to swim. I believe it was my fault for not cleaning his tank fully, only partially. I cleaned it twice since. I tried the traditional remedies, feeding him a pea to clear his digestive system. Seemed to help a little but not for long.

About two weeks in, not sure what to do, I sprinkle some kief stuck on my fingers into his tank. Same day, a few hours later, his swim bladder has gone down to its normal size and he is no longer floating to the top.

I do not make things up.  The clarity and sobriety of my mind means that unlike drug abusers I have not been robbed of the ability to read, remember, and understand the written word.  Dank does not deny current drug use.  He only notes that he "hardly" uses and is not a "habitual" user but given the extreme usage he has admitted in the past and his possession of highly potent "kief" and the clear addiction that implies an investor should not take at face value any claims that he has actually slowed down.  All we know for sure is that he says he is still using.  If he would like to prove he has actually kicked his drug habit and is in recovery, it is very simple and easy to prove and I have offered to make it even easier.  

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Rarity

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 06:01:51 AM

I do not make things up.  The clarity and sobriety of my mind means that unlike drug abusers I have not been robbed of the ability to read, remember, and understand the written word.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on the internet all day.

That is a predictably immature response for you to make after being so soundly proven wrong.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 06:06:51 AM

If youre going to take drugs make sure they are the best quality ones you can get  Smiley

drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:39:23 PM

So Dank likes dank bud and Rarity is addicted to LRH.

To each his own.

How much are Scientology courses?

At least Dank can support his habit by growing his own.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 02:00:20 PM

Rarity..... are you Tom Cruise?

Discussions of what my personal identity or beliefs may or may not be are off topic.  If you would like to discuss my identity or other off topic issues, feel free to start your own thread.

Actually they are not. Having stupid, ridiculous beliefs in magical SciFi directly impacts your credibility regarding other beliefs you may hold. If you believe in unsubstantiated magical BS, who's to say your beliefs about drugs don't come from unsubstantiated magical BS sources as well?
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 02:49:04 PM

Discussions of what my personal identity or beliefs may or may not be are off topic.  If you would like to discuss my identity or other off topic issues, feel free to start your own thread.

Actually they are not. Having stupid, ridiculous beliefs in magical SciFi directly impacts your credibility regarding other beliefs you may hold. If you believe in unsubstantiated magical BS, who's to say your beliefs about drugs don't come from unsubstantiated magical BS sources as well?

Good post Rassah...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
drrussellshane

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 03:04:47 PM

Discussions of what my personal identity or beliefs may or may not be are off topic.  If you would like to discuss my identity or other off topic issues, feel free to start your own thread.

Ding, ding, ding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8vcoVgBrs

Scientologists would have us believe that their brand of nonsense is the superior form of nonsense on all of Teegeeack (a Scientologist name for "Earth")!

from: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100914153504AA60qJj

In a simple paragraph, explain to me what Scientology is?

You are a thetan.

A long time ago, galactic dictator Xenu held a giant tax audit and kidnapped everyone and banished them to earth. They were spread out around volcanos, which errupted, and killed off the dinosaurs.

The thetans were highly traumatised, but they roamed around the earth and started picking up bodies. They are now trapped in this cycle of picking up bodies until those bodies die, and then picking up others, and will remain trapped in this cycle unless helped by the church.

Your body also has a thetan (a body thetan), and it has instincts and stuff, but you can overcome those (become "clear"). Once you are clear in the church you go on to learn more about Xenu and get over the trauma of the whole Xenu thing.
Source(s):
I was raised in the church of scientology, but am an atheist now.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 03:11:10 PM

Hey you guys. If youwant to continue chatting about how ridiculous Rarity and her beliefs are, they can be continued here: ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105613.msg1156652

Let's leave poor Dank's thread alone...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
SMTB1963

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 03:28:49 PM

I do not make things up.  The clarity and sobriety of my mind means that unlike drug abusers I have not been robbed of the ability to read, remember, and understand the written word.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on the internet all day.

That is a predictably immature response for you to make after being so soundly proven wrong.

The only thing you've actually proven with your activity in this thread is that you are mentally unbalanced.  The pages and pages of text in the scores of posts you've made in this thread indicate trouble on multiple axes.  You need to take the money you ridiculously proposed spending on drug testing for dank and spend it on psychiatric treatment for yourself.

Discussions of what my personal identity or beliefs may or may not be are off topic.  If you would like to discuss my identity or other off topic issues, feel free to start your own thread.

+1

All hail Xenu!

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 03:56:32 PM

BTW, I'm not excusing beliefs in interdimentional 2000 year old zombies either  Tongue
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 04:02:08 PM

Rarity, smoking some weed could really help your life out.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 05:06:17 PM

Are you offering weed to Rarity? What if she's a minor? Why are you trying to poison children?  Huh
drrussellshane

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 06:38:16 PM

BTW, I'm not excusing beliefs in interdimentional 2000 year old zombies either  Tongue

Haha I was waiting for that one...

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 06:53:30 PM

I lol'd.

It'd be great if I could get a 42.0-50.0 BTC deposit right now.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:46:00 PM

The only thing you've actually proven with your activity in this thread is that you are mentally unbalanced.

You falsely claimed I made up that Dank is still using drugs.  I proved you wrong.  And since all you can do is insult and try and change the subject.  You can't hide from the truth, as much as you would like to.

Whatever bigoted opinions you hold about various religions are not on topic to this thread, please stop trying to derail from the topic of Dank's bank. 

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 10:23:24 PM

Your speculation on me using drugs is not relevant to Dank Bank.  Your speculation on whether my drug use has had a positive or negative impact on my life is not relevant to Dank Bank.  Go make a Dank's Life thread if you'd like to discuss such things.

Rarity

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 10:32:19 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2012, 10:45:26 PM by Rarity

I am not speculating, simply pointing out what you have admitted yourself and citing the dangers drug abuse can inflict on a business so your investors can consider their decisions with all the information on the table.

The economic and human costs of drug and alcohol use are astounding. In fact, the National Institutes of Health recently reported that alcohol and drug abuse cost the economy $246 billion in 1992, the most recent year for which economic data are available.6 In addition, numerous studies, reports and surveys suggest that substance abuse is having a profoundly negative affect on the workplace in terms of decreased productivity and increased accidents, absenteeism, turnover, and medical costs. Following are notable statistics that highlight the impact of substance abuse on the workplace:

In 1990, problems resulting from the use of alcohol and other drugs cost American businesses an estimated $81.6 billion in lost productivity due to premature death (37 billion) and illness (44 billion); 86% of these combined costs were attributed to drinking.7

Full-time workers age 18-49 who reported current illicit drug use were more likely than those reporting no current illicit drug use to state that they had worked for three or more employers in the past year (32.1% versus 17.9%), taken an unexcused absence from work in the past month (12.1% versus 6.1%), voluntarily left an employer in the past year (25.8 % versus 13.6%), and been fired by an employer in the past year (4.6% versus 1.4%). Similar results were reported for employees who were heavy alcohol users.8

According to results of a NIDA-sponsored survey, drug-using employees are 2.2 times more likely to request early dismissal or time off, 2.5 times more likely to have absences of eight days or more, three times more likely to be late for work, 3.6 times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident, and five times more likely to file a workers’ compensation claim.9

Results from a U.S. Postal Service study indicate that employees who tested positive on their pre-employment drug test were 77 percent more likely to be discharged within the first three years of employment, and were absent from work 66 percent more often than those who tested negative.10

A survey of callers to the national cocaine helpline revealed that 75 percent reported using drugs on the job, 64 percent admitted that drugs adversely affected their job performance, 44 percent sold drugs to other employees, and 18 percent had stolen from co-workers to support their drug habit.11

Alcoholism causes 500 million lost workdays each year.12

http://www.dol.gov/elaws/asp/drugfree/benefits.htm

Your investors deserve to know that they are trusting their money to someone who reports driving under the influence greater than 80% of the time and engaging in illegal street racing which led to near contact with a law enforcement officer.  This paints a clear picture of a reckless individual with a questionable ethical code.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:24:39 PM

I am not speculating, simply pointing out what you have admitted yourself and citing the dangers drug abuse can inflict on a business so your investors can consider their decisions with all the information on the table.

The economic and human costs of drug and alcohol use are astounding. In fact, the National Institutes of Health recently reported that alcohol and drug abuse cost the economy $246 billion in 1992, the most recent year for which economic data are available.6 In addition, numerous studies, reports and surveys suggest that substance abuse is having a profoundly negative affect on the workplace in terms of decreased productivity and increased accidents, absenteeism, turnover, and medical costs. Following are notable statistics that highlight the impact of substance abuse on the workplace:

In 1990, problems resulting from the use of alcohol and other drugs cost American businesses an estimated $81.6 billion in lost productivity due to premature death (37 billion) and illness (44 billion); 86% of these combined costs were attributed to drinking.7

Full-time workers age 18-49 who reported current illicit drug use were more likely than those reporting no current illicit drug use to state that they had worked for three or more employers in the past year (32.1% versus 17.9%), taken an unexcused absence from work in the past month (12.1% versus 6.1%), voluntarily left an employer in the past year (25.8 % versus 13.6%), and been fired by an employer in the past year (4.6% versus 1.4%). Similar results were reported for employees who were heavy alcohol users.8

According to results of a NIDA-sponsored survey, drug-using employees are 2.2 times more likely to request early dismissal or time off, 2.5 times more likely to have absences of eight days or more, three times more likely to be late for work, 3.6 times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident, and five times more likely to file a workers’ compensation claim.9

Results from a U.S. Postal Service study indicate that employees who tested positive on their pre-employment drug test were 77 percent more likely to be discharged within the first three years of employment, and were absent from work 66 percent more often than those who tested negative.10

A survey of callers to the national cocaine helpline revealed that 75 percent reported using drugs on the job, 64 percent admitted that drugs adversely affected their job performance, 44 percent sold drugs to other employees, and 18 percent had stolen from co-workers to support their drug habit.11

Alcoholism causes 500 million lost workdays each year.12

http://www.dol.gov/elaws/asp/drugfree/benefits.htm

Your investors deserve to know that they are trusting their money to someone who reports driving under the influence greater than 80% of the time and engaging in illegal street racing which led to near contact with a law enforcement officer.  This paints a clear picture of a reckless individual with a questionable ethical code.

lol I love street racing.  Used to race a motorcycle I saw around the city a few times.  Got up to 120 on the highway, I'm sure he passed 140.   Until we meet again, brother.

But no worries, for I believe I will not die in a street racing incident.

May god bless your baby soul, Rarity.

Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 11:30:27 PM

I do love how this has gone from being the "Dank Bank" thread to the "Trolling Rarity is fucking hilarious" thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: