Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:53:45 PM

You've been able to buy things only because people have been giving you money.  Trust me, that will stop.
Really, why's that?

You won't understand if I try to explain it.  Sad

So, if you don't need food to survive like every other entity on the planet, are you willing to take my offer?  Somehow I believe you have eaten in the last day or so...   Tongue
No, I'm sure I will understand it if it makes sense, why will people stop giving me money as I further prove my abilities?

I'll pass, I'm confident others will invest more than you would before a month is up.

You don't need food, Gandhi didn't eat for three weeks.  Food is one source of energy, love is another.
Wasn't that Gandhi character the one that was all chummy with love for Hitler?
Also, why has nature given us a digestive system then?
You'll have to elaborate regarding Hitler.  There's two ways to do everything.

Well you've lost me. Oh I get it, your a shoplifter.
No.

What if every human just did what they wanted rather than what others wanted?
Yes, there is unfortunately many people that think they can do what they like. Most end up in prison.
And that speaks for the people, not the problem, the machine?  I didn't say do what you want to others, I said do what you want.  Nobody truly wants to hurt others.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:06:06 PM

You'll have to elaborate regarding Hitler.
You do realise he was all chummy with Hitler don't you?

Nobody truly wants to hurt others.
No? You quite sure about that?
I can think of some pain techniques I'd like to try out on a few people that owe me bitcoins at present.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:23:18 PM

You'll have to elaborate regarding Hitler.
You do realise he was all chummy with Hitler don't you?

Nobody truly wants to hurt others.
No? You quite sure about that?
I can think of some pain techniques I'd like to try out on a few people that owe me bitcoins at present.
I said elaborate, not restate.  I don't recall their personal relationship.

If you want to extort force or violence on others, you're doing so with your ego.  Your true self would not harm others because that isn't love.  It's not logical to hurt others.  Your ego is illogical.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 09:46:25 PM

If you want to extort force or violence on others, you're doing so with your ego.  Your true self would not harm others because that isn't love.  It's not logical to hurt others.  Your ego is illogical.

And you believe this as much as you believe a human can survive without food?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:49:24 PM

If you want to extort force or violence on others, you're doing so with your ego.  Your true self would not harm others because that isn't love.  It's not logical to hurt others.  Your ego is illogical.

Well I agree that violence begets more violence. But us humans are actually a very violent species indeed.
The capacity of violence is a natural evolutionary protective adaptation.
Violence is a way of asserting power when there is no other way to do so.

Of course you can pretend it's not ingrained inside you, but don't worry. It's there deep down, inside every single one of us. Yes Dank, even you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:02:44 PM

Doubt, your ego, is what makes you human.  When you lose your ego you can do anything.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:04:35 PM

If you want to extort force or violence on others, you're doing so with your ego.  Your true self would not harm others because that isn't love.  It's not logical to hurt others.  Your ego is illogical.

Well I agree that violence begets more violence. But us humans are actually a very violent species indeed.
The capacity of violence is a natural evolutionary protective adaptation.
Violence is a way of asserting power when there is no other way to do so.

Of course you can pretend it's not ingrained inside you, but don't worry. It's there deep down, inside every single one of us. Yes Dank, even you.
Of course, see my last post.

Remember though, although hate may run deep down each one of us at some point, inside every single one of us resides a soul, love.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 10:06:30 PM

Doubt, your ego, is what makes you human.  When you lose your ego you can do anything.

Meh, I think I'm done with your sidestepping of questions with more garbage.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:12:26 PM

Yeah I agree. He never actually answers the questions in hand directly.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 10:14:17 PM

Of course.  His answers are all delusional.  Done wasting time with him.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:15:58 PM

Hey, Dank. I'll buy your soul for 1 BTC.
That's a fair deal, can't argue with that.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:24:46 PM

Of course.  His answers are all delusional.  Done wasting time with him.
If by delusional, you mean true, sure.

The truth lays within you, your sense of doubt is keeping you from it.  Truth is love, we all have love in us.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:34:22 PM

I think he meant delusional as in false.

The truth lays within you, your sense of doubt is keeping you from it.  Truth is love, we all have love in us.
This means nothing. Just a distraction.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:54:29 PM

I think he meant delusional as in false.

The truth lays within you, your sense of doubt is keeping you from it.  Truth is love, we all have love in us.
This means nothing. Just a distraction.
You say how a sentence is false.  You don't just say it's false.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:57:35 PM

Doubt, your ego, is what makes you human.  When you lose your ego you can do anything.

Dank, you sound stupid when you pretend to know what you are bubbling here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

Id, ego and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche; they are the three theoretical constructs in terms of whose activity and interaction mental life is described. According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the ego is the organized, realistic part; and the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role.[1]

Ego, as explained above, is part of a model defined by Sigmund Freud. Do you know who was Sigmund Freud?

Anyway, there is no "true self" as you propose for the Freud's model. The will of violence arise from a conflict between the ego and the id, whose result is decided by the super-ego.

Moreover, the definition of love is quite relative and personal.

Your both statements are false.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:14:43 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2012, 12:27:06 AM by dank

Doubt, your ego, is what makes you human.  When you lose your ego you can do anything.

Dank, you sound stupid when you pretend to know what you are bubbling here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

Id, ego and super-ego are the three parts of the psychic apparatus defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche; they are the three theoretical constructs in terms of whose activity and interaction mental life is described. According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the ego is the organized, realistic part; and the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role.[1]

Ego, as explained above, is part of a model defined by Sigmund Freud. Do you know who was Sigmund Freud?

Anyway, there is no "true self" as you propose for the Freud's model. The will of violence arise from a conflict between the ego and the id, whose result is decided by the super-ego.

Moreover, the definition of love is quite relative and personal.

Your both statements are false.
And God is a man in the clouds because Christians said so, because The Bible isn't distorted, illogical or anything (like man).

The truth is you have an ego and soul, self.  Ego is seperate from self.  Your memories are ego.  What about the space in between them?  Consciousness?

Consciousness created ego to perceive itself from a foreign perspective, to learn about itself.  Ego is learning about consciousness.  As we learn about the consciousness that created us, we discover ego is not necessary to live; fear and doubt and ultimately, logic, are not necessary, they were created by consciousness to learn of itself.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:43:54 AM

Where do you get money for your pot?  Do your parents pay for your weed habit as well? 
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:31:37 AM

And God is a man in the clouds because Christians said so, because The Bible isn't distorted, illogical or anything (like man).

I made no reference to any religion. Where did you get this from?

The truth is you have an ego and soul, self.  Ego is seperate from self.  Your memories are ego.  What about the space in between them?  Consciousness?

Yes, I have a ego, but is not independent of the self. My memories are just memories. There is no space. No, from a definition of 1746 consciousness means "state of being aware". That means, at any time you are awake and reasonable sober you are aware.

Consciousness created ego to perceive itself from a foreign perspective, to learn about itself.  Ego is learning about consciousness. As we learn about the consciousness that created us, we discover ego is not necessary to live; fear and doubt and ultimately, logic, are not necessary, they were created by consciousness to learn of itself.

Logic is not necessary? You mean, you would give it up all the rational knowledge you made so far because it is useless to sustain life?

You are funny.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 07:40:21 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2012, 10:58:48 PM by dank

I made no reference to any religion. Where did you get this from?

Yes, I have a ego, but is not independent of the self. My memories are just memories. There is no space. No, from a definition of 1746 consciousness means "state of being aware". That means, at any time you are awake and reasonable sober you are aware.

Consciousness created ego to perceive itself from a foreign perspective, to learn about itself.  Ego is learning about consciousness. As we learn about the consciousness that created us, we discover ego is not necessary to live; fear and doubt and ultimately, logic, are not necessary, they were created by consciousness to learn of itself.

Logic is not necessary? You mean, you would give it up all the rational knowledge you made so far because it is useless to sustain life?

You are funny.

Yes, it's quite simple.  Consciousness is just existence, right?  Consciousness then decided to create a separate entity from itself, to experience itself.  Consciousness created life as we know it, and implemented an ego to separate the actions and concepts from man vs love.  As humans evolved, we learn to talk.  We learn to wonder.  This act of questioning our existence is what deemed us human, it's what cause everything we have today to happen.  From there, humans began to communicate ideas, information, through different means.  Now we are entering a stage where ego becomes aware of consciousness.  We have always had a clue that there was something much bigger than life, now ego is learning how it was created by consciousness, god.  When ego learns it is created by consciousness and coexistent with consciousness, you begin to explore consciousness and question the acts of ego.  As you explore consciousness, you learn that all humans know everything, for consciousness is absorbent of all surroundings, and we all share one.  When you realize omniscient knowledge is within yourself, you really lose the need to talk.  Talking - a function of our ego (yes, you can communicate your heart through words, but talking is a physical action).  If someone runs up to you, scared, but speaks a foreign language, you can still feel that they are scared.  Humans have feelings, such as empathy, because we are connected on a conscious level.  If we can feel each other, what's the need to talk?  Ultimately, all humans are connected, thoughts are shared among humans in tune with their consciousness.  We are all the same person, if we reach a point where people stop acting like people they're not, if people stop fearing, hating and start loving, we will reach a point where talking, logic, fear, hate, greed, power, control, all subsets of ego, are no longer existent in our reality.

When you lose ego and find consciousness, you win life.  The point of life was to explore consciousness from a different perspective.  You repeat different lives until you find consciousness, your soul.  When all of humanity finds god, humans will obtain heaven.  Hell isn't some fiery inferno, hell is earth, today.  Hell is ego, hell is what we live in everyday.  When we wipe out ego, doubt, negativity from earth, we find heaven, where anything is possible.

We all have a choice to make the transition into heaven on earth, or to stay in a lower frequency dimension as our own (love resonates at a higher frequency).  We all have a choice, all it takes is love.  Will you beat the game at the end of the year, or keep playing?

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 07:56:08 PM

We all have a choice to make the transition into heaven or to stay in a lower frequency dimension as our own (love resonates at a higher frequency). We all have a choice, all it takes is love.  Will you beat the game at the end of the year, or keep playing?

So which cult are you planning on joining dank?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: