Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector  (Read 29053 times)
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:07:35 PM

LOL people are STILL defending him.  Hilarious.  Really.  You got ripped off. It doesn't mean you have to get upset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:08:55 PM

Whether or not that makes him a "scammer" is left for each person to decide.  It is what it is.

I'm willing to drop the "scammer" tag and change the title of this thread to "DECEPTIVE WEASEL WARNING" if there's consensus.  Cheesy

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

I'm willing to drop the "scammer" tag and change the title of this thread to "DECEPTIVE WEASEL WARNING" if there's consensus.  Cheesy
No. He's a scammer. Clearly so.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:10:15 PM

Yes lessons will be learnt, for every action has a reaction. You are probably young so have yet to find that out...Dont PM me, if you have something to say then do it on this thead. Stop being an idiot - i do not sell here, I buy. I don't care about my reputation here, i spend my Bitcoins that is all, I am not here to sell pretty printed pictures to make money like you do. You want to just call people out as scammers is bullshit. Potential misleading (never scammed anyone and always delivered seller) and you want to label him in that group of fuckers who steal peoples bitcoins is wrong. So fuck you as you keep telling me -  Let's just hope not too many other people leave you negative feedback over the coming months just incase you are scamming. Lets remember you haven't posted video proof of you doing the silk screening. Whats to say your business model is not a scam? Have you proven yourself here? I want to see video, photos, youtube advert etc?

My age, full legal name, occupation, home address, business website, personal and business facebook accounts, business associates, etc are all on public record in this forum. I have nothing to hide and no reason for baseless personal vendettas.

I strongly urge you to spend as much of your free time as possible to uncover evidence of wrongdoing on my behalf, and will occasionally chuckle to myself in the coming weeks as I imagine you fruitlessly searching for dirt on me.

Gibberish quoted above so I can easily link back to it, should ukcrypto choose to continue harassing me in the future.

I am sorry, really I am but until you send a video link showing you wearing a tshirt with the words, 'I am nobbins' then you are a scammer to me. How do we know you are not outsourcing this to china? Without the video evidence, I conclude - You NUBBINS are likely a SCAMMER. I await the video link, until then - you are a scammer.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:13:37 PM

I'm willing to drop the "scammer" tag and change the title of this thread to "DECEPTIVE WEASEL WARNING" if there's consensus.  Cheesy

You believe WoodCollector is a scammer?

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:14:04 PM

You believe WoodCollector is a scammer?

Are you retarded?
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:16:33 PM

I am sorry, really I am but until you send a video link showing you wearing a tshirt with the words, 'I am nobbins' then you are a scammer to me. How do we know you are not outsourcing this to china? Without the video evidence, I conclude - You NUBBINS are likely a SCAMMER. I await the video link, until then - you are a scammer.

Give me about an hour, currently in the midst of another print job.

What's your t-shirt size?

ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:23:06 PM

Extra large...like that thing hanging from your forehead.
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

Here has been my experience if anyone cares to know.....  I commissioned coin #9 from WoodCollector.  I gave him an initial payment of 1 btc.  Three days later, all this happens. The deal I agreed upon, it was clear that I was signing up for an original piece of art.  I now believe, because of BG4's findings, that there is a good chance I will just get another internet image, so I would like to cancel. I believe I have this right and I should get a full refund, seeing as the original terms of the deal were not met(not authentic artwork).  WC is falsely representing his coins as original designs, and this is obviously not the case.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:31:09 PM

Extra large...like that thing hanging from your forehead.

what a butthurt dipshit you are.  It was your brain that got tricked, you should be mad at yourself not nubbins.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:31:33 PM

Here has been my experience if anyone cares to know.....  I commissioned coin #9 from WoodCollector.  I gave him an initial payment of 1 btc.  Three days later, all this happens. The deal I agreed upon, it was clear that I was signing up for an original piece of art.  I now believe, because of BG4's findings, that there is a good chance I will just get another internet image, so I would like to cancel. I believe I have this right and I should get a full refund, seeing as the original terms of the deal were not met(not authentic artwork).  WC's coins are being misrepresented as original designs, and this is obviously not the case.

WoodCollector, will you honor this refund? The customer says you misrepresented what you were selling, and he wouldn't have bought it had you been honest.

LazerViking

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:31:44 PM

I have messaged WoodCollector regarding my refund request and will keep you posted on what happens.
LazerViking

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:38:15 PM

Here has been my experience if anyone cares to know.....  I commissioned coin #9 from WoodCollector.  I gave him an initial payment of 1 btc.  Three days later, all this happens. The deal I agreed upon, it was clear that I was signing up for an original piece of art.  I now believe, because of BG4's findings, that there is a good chance I will just get another internet image, so I would like to cancel. I believe I have this right and I should get a full refund, seeing as the original terms of the deal were not met(not authentic artwork).  WC's coins are being misrepresented as original designs, and this is obviously not the case.

WoodCollector, will you honor this refund? The customer says you misrepresented what you were selling, and he wouldn't have bought it had you been honest.

This is exactly it.  I most certainly would not have made my purchase if I knew these images were being ripped right off the internet.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

He's online right now, but probably too much of a coward to post here.

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:09:07 PM

I have messaged WoodCollector regarding my refund request and will keep you posted on what happens.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:25:50 PM

From another thread, bolded by me:

Deleted
Please dont take me as being rude, but i am an artist not a mind reader. I have no idea what you heard so i can neither confirm nor deny it.
Deleted
PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS FOR ME IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME A PM. I will pay $1000 in BTC if you do it within the next 10 Minutes.  
A pleasure doing business with you, but i probably would have done it for free if you just asked. Sorry if i spilled the beans. Please do keep me on the list of people to be notified when you release it as if the price is right i am very interested in it. I even have 3.16BTC saved up for it now  Wink .

I'd leave you a trust rating for actually holding true to your word and paying me, but i dont think trust rep from me would help you any after the trolls got ahold of me a few months ago and destroyed my trust rating. So i guess a simple thank you for being a man of your word will have to do.  
Did WoodCollector just pick one hater and pay him to stop hating? I'm speechless. This will just lure more trolls looking for easy money.

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

Rather than responding to his customer's request for a refund, or responding to the now-obvious allegations, he chooses to continue his childish avoidance:

Job offer closed, i have found my team via the forum and will be moving forward with them.

For those of you whom got a position doing something for the campaign, i will have you the overview mid next week. I look forward to working with you all.

Quoting for posterity. Shill recruitment.

You might want to brush up on your English there mate, i think you missed the part where i was recruiting marketers for a non-coin related project. I guess par for the course, you never get the whole story or due any amount of diligence before you start to fire off at the mouth.  Grin

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:01:15 PM

Please do...it will be interesting to see if he has the integrity to honor this.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:03:02 PM

So at the end Has he made a video (maybe sent it through a PM  to one of the costumers)?  Or nothing ?
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:05:04 PM

I remember about this now (bolded some interesting bits). TerraHasher knows about the interesting bit of information that he quickly deleted (perhaps he could tell us about it?).

Deleted

Please dont take me as being rude, but i am an artist not a mind reader. I have no idea what you heard so i can neither confirm nor deny it.

Deleted

PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS FOR ME IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME A PM. I will pay $1000 in BTC if you do it within the next 10 Minutes. 

A pleasure doing business with you, but i probably would have done it for free if you just asked. Sorry if i spilled the beans. Please do keep me on the list of people to be notified when you release it as if the price is right i am very interested in it. I even have 3.16BTC saved up for it now  Wink .

I'd leave you a trust rating for actually holding true to your word and paying me, but i dont think trust rep from me would help you any after the trolls got ahold of me a few months ago and destroyed my trust rating. So i guess a simple thank you for being a man of your word will have to do. 

Interesting Smiley

What was that all about?

Nothing to worry about Pistachio, has nothing to do with the coins you or anyone else purchased...... Yet

Somehow i think my PM's got hacked and someone found out about a secret a month or two before it is suppose to be known.

You are very much involved in the surprise, but not right now. Thats all i can really say. Sorry! You'll thank me later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: