Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector  (Read 29053 times)
lolled

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:24:01 AM

He must also be pretty bad a video rendering. I mean, 5000 minutes? What was he uploading? An 8k .RAW?
Probably covering his ass, till the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:41:24 PM

words
So explain to me again how other unrelated incidents would mean I am "butthurt" about this situation? Have you perhaps considered that I chose my language because you ARE wrong, and are harassing some one who only wants to sell his legitimate wares? No that couldn't be it. It must be "butthurt" for some undefined reason. This thread is PACKED with a mob of IDIOTS who lie to themselves that they are serving the "community". You people serve nothing but your desire for drama, chaos, and your obsessive compulsive desire for mob retribution with ZERO PROOF of anything. I have read through all of the threads and postings and it is 100% SPECULATION.

This kind of behavior is why there is no community cohesion in crypto anymore, and why it will be turned out, pimped by Wallstreet and fucked into the dirt. It is a direct result of feral mobs of arrogant, obsessive compulsive, lemming like children as demonstrated in this thread.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:45:54 PM

words
So explain to me again how other unrelated incidents would mean I am "butthurt" about this situation? Have you perhaps considered that I chose my language because you ARE wrong, and are harassing some one who only wants to sell his legitimate wares? No that couldn't be it. It must be "butthurt" for some undefined reason. This thread is PACKED with a mob of IDIOTS who lie to themselves that they are serving the "community". You people serve nothing but your desire for drama, chaos, and your obsessive compulsive desire for mob retribution with ZERO PROOF of anything. I have read through all of the threads and postings and it is 100% SPECULATION

This kind of behavior is why there is no community cohesion in crypto anymore, and why it will be turned out, pimped by Wallstreet and fucked into the dirt. It is a direct result of feral mobs of arrogant, obsessive compulsive, lemming like children as demonstrated in this thread.

Hey man. I have a bridge for you to buy made from super rare watermelon wood or something. PM me for details

All carved by hand!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:49:08 PM

No, that's just these forums. It's become to large for it's own good, and everyone is trying to show they are the best.

Rather than a mega forum we should have several independent forums.

One where the developers hang out and talk technical stuff.
Remove the alt-coin section, they should have their own forums.
A legitimate "silk road" built on the public net for economy.
I'm sure there's enough in Mining to support it's own as well.

With the decentralization and segregation of the forums the elitism can fade, if bitcoin is all about decentralization why does theymos have almost entire control over the communication that transpires?

When the forums went down where did everyone go to communicate? No where, they just complained until the forums were back.

{ BitSpill }
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:23:56 PM

TECSHARE seems like one of those "nothing can be proven" people.

You cannot prove my body is covered in skin because you haven't seen pictures of me

You cannot prove the world is round because I have not personally orbited it from space

You cannot prove that man-made climate change is real because it's cold where I am right now

TECSHARE, there comes a point where overwhelming circumstantial evidence allows rational adults to make assumptions. For me, that point was long ago. For you, that point will be when WoodCollector says "I am a phony", and not before.

TECSHARE, a question: if I found a picture of WoodCollector, holding a sign that said "I am WoodCollector and here is my workshop", and there were no fine carving tools, just a lathe, lathe chisels, and a laser cutter, and there was a half-lasered piece under the laser while the photo was being taken, would you still claim that there is no PROOF and that it's all SPECULATION?

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:28:17 PM

You cannot prove my body is covered in skin because you haven't seen pictures of me

You cannot prove the world is round because I have not personally orbited it from space

You cannot prove that man-made climate change is real because it's cold where I am right now

TECSHARE, there comes a point where overwhelming circumstantial evidence allows rational adults to make assumptions. For me, that point was long ago. For you, that point will be when WoodCollector says "I am a phony", and not before.

TECSHARE, a question: if I found a picture of WoodCollector, holding a sign that said "I am WoodCollector and here is my workshop", and there were no fine carving tools, just a lathe, lathe chisels, and a laser cutter, and there was a half-lasered piece under the laser while the photo was being taken, would you still claim that there is no PROOF and that it's all SPECULATION?

So what you say is that circumstantial evidence is enough to hang someone?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:28:45 PM

Solipsism. The idea that there is no such thing as truth, and if there is it can not actually be known.  Some say it is a Philosophy, i refer to it as the most hideous disease to ever befall mankind.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 02:38:30 PM

Pointing out that 100% of your accusations are completely speculative is not equivalent to saying "nothing can be proven".
This is not even evidence, it is SPECULATION. That is it. Nothing more. I will make my conclusions about Woodcollecter ONCE HE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT HIS EVIDENCE.

You on the other hand are perfectly happy with starting a mob against him within less than 24 hours because you have convinced yourself that you are just so smart you saw a scam that no one else could see, and because I don't grab a torch and join your mob I must be stupid. I guess WC is just supposed to put his entire life on hold, set up a video studio, and carve you a brand new piece the instant he saw your accusations, just to satiate your 2 bit mall cop attitude. Nubbins, you are WAY out of line, and your lack of self control and temperament is going to do nothing but make you look like the ass you have demonstrated yourself to be.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:41:46 PM

This kind of behavior is why there is no community cohesion in crypto anymore

TECSHARE, please PM me with the maximum amount of time you are willing to wait for video proof to be produced, so I can tell you to go fuck yourself when that amount of time passes.

I would also like to point out that the idea of Bitcoin living and dying by the "community" is the most arrogant, naive, moronic fucking thing I ever heard. If you find yourself making statements about "the Bitcoin community" and its effect on the success or failure of Bitcoin, you are either still a child or the world has silently passed you by.

If there is anything that will determine the success or failure of Bitcoin, it's whether enough people will get their fucking shit together and build services on top of it, before it gets swallowed up by the endless streams of scammers, shills, thieves, and con-artists.

"Oh, everybody start tipping, guys! Here's a printout I handed out at the mall for an hour!" Fuck you. The time for that was 2009, 2010, 2011 even. Step aside.

Enough people with heads on their shoulders have learned about Bitcoin that the entire end game of this thing has already been set in stone, just like it always is. Those who create and build are those who move things forward. Those who would con and cheat and steal are those who sink in their claws, trying to drag us to the ground to feed off our corpse.

Talking about the "community cohesion" "in crypto" is a fucking buffalo complaining about how the other animals at the watering hole aren't playing nicely. Get your head turned around and take a peek at the lions creeping up behind you -- THEY'RE the threat.

If any of you don't like what I've just said, suck it up and deal with it. I hope you remember this post and come back to read it when you smarten the fuck up.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: