Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175793 times)
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

The other day I submitted a request at CoinGecko to have IncaKoin listed there and I just got this response in the email: We will add IncaKoin soon.
Thanks for the kind words Smiley

Regards,
Bobby

This is good news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

hey i have a question on the stakes. if you got a stake will the new 35 days be from when you open the wallet or is just 35 days plain??

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

hey i have a question on the stakes. if you got a stake will the new 35 days be from when you open the wallet or is just 35 days plain??
just 35 days plain. The wallet doesn't require to be open to age coins but it would be good to keep it up to support the network...

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

All time algorithmically. 9% POS every 35 days that means average value.
If you want to calculate your profit yearly you can use compound calculator.
http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php
So much percentage is not good bacause total available supply is increasing proportionally and no one don't buy it on the stock market
if cons so much available in the system.
You can see at EmberCoin, they are declared Maximum Supply: 850,000,000 EMB,
but real available supply is 7,090,441,558 EMB now: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/EMB/index.php
Because 720% yearly percentage POS reward and big inflation.

Such systems can normally be traded on stock market and stock exchanges,
only if their coins and of money will be burning,
for example by sending a large volumes to a non-existent address
for which there can not be found and exists in nature the private key.
You can see such an address for example in marijuana coins:
http://blockchain.marijuanacoin.net/richlist
MARxxBURNxxMARxxBURNxxMARxxxuTj3Lz  BURN ADDRESS | Unspendable Funds - Not Counted In Supply
Burning address means that is, there is no any public key that would give a hash with the value
MARxxBURNxxMARxxBURNxxMARxx, lol.
This unspendable funds and it can be excluded from total available supply.

Also would be possible to program the automatically burning in POS, for holders that's have too much coins.
And include this code in open source.

Best regards.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:10:58 PM

Hi devs,

I think it could be a good idea to include ElectrumNKA in the roadmap.
It can be very useful both for new users and for long term inverstor

Furthermore, the last version can be easily made apk for android.

Please consider including it.

IncaKoin RoadMap Q3 2017 - Q3 2018

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:33:46 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

LOL, I see a negative balances in incakoin richlist and block explorer at page 3170 here: http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/IncaKoin/ledger.php
What does it mean???

Also, how to enable POS, I don't have any rewards if qt is opened on my computer.
Is there any new qt that is supporting POS??

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
madross (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:28:17 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 10:15:09 AM by madross

LOL, I see a negative balances in incakoin richlist and block explorer at page 3170 here: http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/IncaKoin/ledger.php
What does it mean???

Also, how to enable POS, I don't have any rewards if qt is opened on my computer.

We no longer use that Explorer due to issue on its site please use the official Explorer on presstab.pw also you will not begin to get stakes until your coins have been in your wallet for the required 35 days or longer

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
NKA=Nj5t2Lh74LT4LXT5WZNVyyp7d4CN2aNcGS
BTC=1LRbDKaTjZh7HzPesnhzPzrJkMvvazynu2
7Core

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

All time algorithmically. 9% POS every 35 days that means average value.
(...)
So much percentage is not good bacause total available supply is increasing proportionally and no one don't buy it on the stock market if cons so much available in the system.
(...)
Also would be possible to program the automatically burning in POS, for holders that's have too much coins.
And include this code in open source.

Best regards.

What does it mean???

We no longer use that Explorer due to issue on its site please use the official Explorer on presstab.pw also you will not begin to get stakes until your coins have been in your wallet for the required 35 days or longer

I was expecting an answer on this subject from you Madross.
Especially now, because the market is overflooded with sell-orders on millions of IncaKoins.
I need to know if my investment still has it's value.
Why is there no maximum supply on this coin?
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

Bitcoins price has skyrocketed.. This is common with these markets.. Now let me answer your question.. Any coin with a maximum supply will be very troubled in the future. To understand this you must understand how blockchain functions work. Do you see bitcoin for example, how transaction fee's are becoming very high? Well they are and it's not going to get better only worse. When bitcoin for example completes the minting process where will the miners who are securing the network you invested in going to be paid from? Answer "fee's" now look at doge coin. Look at the total supply! Way more than incakoin. It still has a higher value, right? Yes.. Also note that if bitcoin miners begin shifting away from putting their hash power on the client because the fee's are not enough to economically run the high power asics, the network will start to become weaker as this shift takes place. This is still a very new technology that many investors cannot comprehend but I will do my best to explain.. you see; incakoin has no limit to counteract many of the issues that were not understood when bitcoin was first created.. we believe that the direction we are going is the right one. If you would like to discuss this further to help you understand you should join our slack group where we already discussed these concerns..
  There are a bunch of us who are working hard for this project.

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

Cannabis Genetics
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

Bitcoins price has skyrocketed.. This is common with these markets.. Now let me answer your question.. Any coin with a maximum supply will be very troubled in the future. To understand this you must understand how blockchain functions work. Do you see bitcoin for example, how transaction fee's are becoming very high? Well they are and it's not going to get better only worse. When bitcoin for example completes the minting process where will the miners who are securing the network you invested in going to be paid from? Answer "fee's" now look at doge coin. Look at the total supply! Way more than incakoin. It still has a higher value, right? Yes.. Also note that if bitcoin miners begin shifting away from putting their hash power on the client because the fee's are not enough to economically run the high power asics, the network will start to become weaker as this shift takes place. This is still a very new technology that many investors cannot comprehend but I will do my best to explain.. you see; incakoin has no limit to counteract many of the issues that were not understood when bitcoin was first created.. we believe that the direction we are going is the right one. If you would like to discuss this further to help you understand you should join our slack group where we already discussed these concerns..

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

also note that the 10 min block time bitcoin transactions are filling these blocks up and leaving the smaller transactions stuck in mempool, sometimes hours/days/weeks.. Bip92 is a patch, that's it. It's a temporary fix for a system that cannot scale.. Incakoin has a very fast chain.. we believe we can handle mass adoption unlike bitcoin. Hope I helped you.

Cannabis Genetics
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

This must be a good coin to use and try out. Will try to check and see if I invest on this coin. Actually, I was initially attracted by the stalking feature of the coin. The gains you will get after a year of staking it. Coin looks impressive. We will be on my watchlist from now on.
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

Couldn't have put it better myself great explanation bobber.

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:30:58 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 11:45:00 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

We no longer use that Explorer due to issue on its site please use the official Explorer on presstab.pw
But it working too and my balance is updated there.

you will not begin to get stakes until your coins have been in your wallet for the required 35 days or longer
Ok. Can I exit from my QT wallet or I must to open it 35 days to get POS rewards??

also note that the 10 min block time bitcoin transactions are filling these blocks up and leaving the smaller transactions stuck in mempool, sometimes hours/days/weeks.. Bip92 is a patch, that's it. It's a temporary fix for a system that cannot scale.. Incakoin has a very fast chain.. we believe we can handle mass adoption unlike bitcoin. Hope I helped you.
Yeap it works so fast, but so much time for downloading blockchain in QT.
Can I set the last block and timestamp in configuration file or set the range for downloading block from the block with transaction on my address?

Also, as I wrote I saw the wallets with negative balance on block explorer...
Maybe it means that income transactions
was been sent too many minted blocks ago,
and in the limited range of blockchain (like 100,000 blocks)
does not exists any income transactions
when was been signed and sent to the network the outgoing transaction.
You can see it here: http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/IncaKoin/address.php?address=NeaMywQGjkhhW3Tt69xrXzRKSZeAeGf68r
The range of incoming and outgoing blocks is 38595 blocks.

Also you can see at Pascalcoin - true deletable blockchain.

Best regards.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:36:32 AM

We no longer use that Explorer due to issue on its site please use the official Explorer on presstab.pw
But it working too and my balance is updated there.

you will not begin to get stakes until your coins have been in your wallet for the required 35 days or longer
Ok. Can I exit from my QT wallet or I must to open it 35 days to get POS rewards??

Yeap it works so fast, but so much time for downloading blockchain in QT.
Can I set the last block and timestamp in configuration file or set the range for downloading block from the block with transaction on my address?

Also, as I wrote I saw the wallets with negative balance on block explorer...
Maybe it means that income transactions
was been sent too many minted blocks ago,
and in the limited range of blockchain (like 100,000 blocks)
does not exists any income transactions
when was been signed and sent to the network the outgoing transaction.
You can see it here: http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/IncaKoin/address.php?address=NeaMywQGjkhhW3Tt69xrXzRKSZeAeGf68r
The range of incoming and outgoing blocks is 38595 blocks.

Also you can see at Pascalcoin - true deletable blockchain.

Best regards.
You can exit and reopen when age is 35 days or more. The next version we have plans on changing that for a stronger network.
We are also working on a fix so a new wallet can fully sync in a minute.
The block explorer you are looking at is no longer supported. That was a paid service and fuzzbawls stopped that service due to his heavy workload.
We have been working hard and will have so much completed very soon.
The inca were experts at what they did and we are experts at what we do. Our talented team will be showing some of this soon. Thanks for joining our world wide family.

Cannabis Genetics
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

Thanks to the community member who made the copy of INCA, saved lots of my syncing time.
7Core

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

Your explanation is clear, thank you. I've been reading a bit on the Dogecoin and like you said, the volume of the Dogecoin is much higher. They're planning on making infinite Dogecoins just like the IncaKoin, making them both to be inflationary coins. A term I haven't read before. So I guess the total produced coins per year has a big influence on the inflation rate of this coin. Are there any plans yet on the use of this coin in the future? And where can I find the link to IncaKoin's slack channel?

I've been watching you guys for some time now and I think this a solid and dedicated team with a coin worth investing in on the long term.
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

Your explanation is clear, thank you. I've been reading a bit on the Dogecoin and like you said, the volume of the Dogecoin is much higher. They're planning on making infinite Dogecoins just like the IncaKoin, making them both to be inflationary coins. A term I haven't read before. So I guess the total produced coins per year has a big influence on the inflation rate of this coin. Are there any plans yet on the use of this coin in the future? And where can I find the link to IncaKoin's slack channel?

I've been watching you guys for some time now and I think this a solid and dedicated team with a coin worth investing in on the long term.

We have much planned for the future of incakoin and more information will be released at the right time out main focus for the moment is what is listed on the roadmap.

You can also find the link to our slack channel here https://incakoin.signup.team just follow the instructions sent to your email once submitted

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

nice to see this whitepaper , a lot of old members , including me still holding a lot of NKA , think i need to buy some more with coming development for 2017/2018
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:26:58 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 06:33:35 AM by gallery2000

I think it is important to stimulate mining.  With a 2.65 coin blocks it is not good.  Make it 3500 coins block

madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

I think it is important to stimulate mining.  With a 2.65 coin blocks it is not good.  Make it 3500 coins block

If you take a look at the road map we plan to increase this too 100 coins a block nka started at 420 and has halved every 6 months we are in the final stages and testing is under way before we release the update and clients to go along with it

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: