Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 03:40:52 AM

He has stuck by his contract and continues to pay out dividends despite the FUD so I have no complaints.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 07:13:25 AM

Security problems are being worked out as we speak. We suffered a great database compromission, including data loss. I'm tryin' to work out all withdrawals according to the last backup snapshots i am in possession of and crossing with email requests. If you feel you still haven't received your deposit, please email info@bitdaytrade.com, backing up your request with all possible logs/informations about your deposits and withdrawals at bitdaytrade. I am not sure at this point, if i should continue running the platform, or issue a complete recall. What are your opinions in merit ?

Thanks
Alberto
gigantic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 07:44:53 AM

i never used BTD, but I think the concept have a future,  Good Luck in fixing it.
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 08:09:53 AM

Security problems are being worked out as we speak. We suffered a great database compromission, including data loss. I'm tryin' to work out all withdrawals according to the last backup snapshots i am in possession of and crossing with email requests. If you feel you still haven't received your deposit, please email info@bitdaytrade.com, backing up your request with all possible logs/informations about your deposits and withdrawals at bitdaytrade. I am not sure at this point, if i should continue running the platform, or issue a complete recall. What are your opinions in merit ?

Thanks
Alberto

Its safe to say that there is significant interest in seeing a platform like this succeeding. What do you need from the community to proceed?

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 12:27:42 PM

Thanks
Alberto

We dont need another bitcoinica and you need to deal with the Jonathan Ryan Owens situation.

unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 02:00:20 PM

Thanks
Alberto

We dont need another bitcoinica and you need to deal with the Jonathan Ryan Owens situation.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 05:43:21 PM

Thanks
Alberto

Sorry but  this looks like a quote from the bitscalper thread....

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 05:51:06 PM

Thanks
Alberto

Sorry but  this looks like a quote from the bitscalper thread....

Nothing to be sorry about  Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/ybyu7/bitdaytradee_linked_to_bitscalpercom/c5ue69i

labestiol

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 06:47:50 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2012, 07:07:17 PM by labestiol

For those who still doubt...

http://www.who.is/dns/bitscalper.com/

shows email : jjfarren@hotmail.com

http://bgp.he.net/dns/hotelcostantiga.com#_whois

looks like Alberto helped someone of his family register the domain for the hotel... with the same email

http://www.who.is/domain_archive-com/hotelcostantiga.com/

At first he putted his name, then changed to the name of the company

Told you Alberto you had better come clean... and it's not too late to start now, and pay your debts  Roll Eyes

1BestioLC7YBVh8Q5LfH6RYURD6MrpP8y6
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:15:45 AM

If a security lists on glbse and the operator hides behind trusted forum members from now on I will be calling it out. This sort of behaviour is now a red flag and anyone who does it in future is on my shitlist.

In my mind it is similar to someone with little rep buying out a bitcoin site that is successful and then claiming it was "hacked". This has happened numerous times and bears further investigation.

dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:26:16 AM

Well no bitcoins where stolen, I got a email

funds are safe, i'm working things out. I'll be requesting you to post a withdrawal request later and confirm it. Please hold on and do not panick.

BDT

So now its a matter of time getting my bitcoins back

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:36:52 AM

...added to Micon's list of ponzi's and scams you should never take part in.

Do you have to go into everybody's threads and cause havoc?
No where does it say he is using the money for trading/arbitrage etc...
The money raised is for developing and running the business at this early stage.

So I stumble across this thread and I see the usual cries against Micon but lo and behold I get to the end of the thread and what do we see? That Micon was fucking RIGHT!!!

Where's your indignation now? I believe Micon deserves an apology.
Bjork

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 03:11:44 AM

...added to Micon's list of ponzi's and scams you should never take part in.

Do you have to go into everybody's threads and cause havoc?
No where does it say he is using the money for trading/arbitrage etc...
The money raised is for developing and running the business at this early stage.

So I stumble across this thread and I see the usual cries against Micon but lo and behold I get to the end of the thread and what do we see? That Micon was fucking RIGHT!!!

Where's your indignation now? I believe Micon deserves an apology.

BDT is not a ponzi in any way, he already bought back ~4200 btc worth of the bonds when people requested

lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 03:41:29 AM

funds are safe, i'm working things out. I'll be requesting you to post a withdrawal request later and confirm it. Please hold on and do not panick.

BDT

huh?

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Bjork

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

BDT

huh?

The website had a potential security exploit that was found and thus Albert temporarily shut down the website.  People are confusing the bond and what is going on with the website which are separate (although obviously related).  No btc were stolen from the website, and the bonds are not in any risk at all.

dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:48:41 PM

No confusion I wanted a update on bitdaytrade and was directed to this thread.

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 07:48:45 AM

Thanks
Alberto

No DNS records for bitdaytrade.com, mails returned...

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 10:30:23 AM

Thanks
Alberto

Try alberto.armandi at gmail.com.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 02:29:07 PM

Thanks
Alberto

Try alberto.armandi at gmail.com.

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 12:51:56 PM

No coupons this Friday. Any news would be much appreciated - thanks Meni!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: