Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407534 times)
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:43:20 AM

Dear friends and fellow investors,

It was I that was dumping my coins and I am sorry to tell you that I no longer have any coins to dump so the days of dirt cheap ambercoin has officially come to an end. I actually dumped 190k coins believe it or not.

Here's the thing.....I am STILL not sure if Amber-Trade is a scam or not. There is some evidence that points to it being a scam (such as the photoshopped van, delayed dividends, etc.) and there is other evidence that seems to say it is legit (booth at the Baltic jewelry show with brochures, banners, REAL people, the office in Lithuania and London, and on and on).

If I were a gambling man, I would actually say that Ambercoin is probably REAL believe it or not. however, I invested THOUSANDS of dollars and I just couldn't risk losing all of it.

So I figured if I dumped I could get back around 40% of what I put into it and if it's a scam I have recouped a lot of my money and if it's legit, well that means I still have $1700 from last quarters dividends coming towards me.

I truly want and hope that Ambercoin is the real deal, both because I want my dividends and because I don't want to see you guys lose your money.

We will know soon enough!
Why you don't sell Amber back to the company?

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:47:41 AM

It was I that was dumping my coins and I am sorry to tell you that I no longer have any coins to dump so the days of dirt cheap ambercoin has officially come to an end. I actually dumped 190k coins believe it or not.

Here's the thing.....I am STILL not sure if Amber-Trade is a scam or not. There is some evidence that points to it being a scam (such as the photoshopped van, delayed dividends, etc.) and there is other evidence that seems to say it is legit (booth at the Baltic jewelry show with brochures, banners, REAL people, the office in Lithuania and London, and on and on).

If I were a gambling man, I would actually say that Ambercoin is probably REAL believe it or not. however, I invested THOUSANDS of dollars and I just couldn't risk losing all of it.

So I figured if I dumped I could get back around 40% of what I put into it and if it's a scam I have recouped a lot of my money and if it's legit, well that means I still have $1700 from last quarters dividends coming towards me.

I truly want and hope that Ambercoin is the real deal, both because I want my dividends and because I don't want to see you guys lose your money.

i have no words to comments..

only wating the presence of the dev here to give statements about this situations

situations that trigger panic,and lost the trust

btw good luck for you and glad we ever the same team here

Mig-23

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:32:46 AM

Why you don't sell Amber back to the company?

Because he bought them in open market it seems.

Investing big bucks in AMBER, investing directly in the company seems the (Only) way to go.

Even if you pay 21000 sat.

This way, you could sell your coins back to the company now for what you paid for, dumping your staked coins into the market and lean back and waiting the dividend.

Anyone went that route already?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:34:05 AM

If what you say is true that you dumped 190k coins then we should see the price slowly rise a little soon.  Maybe not all the way back to where it was but with the sell pressure gone buyers will be more like yo step in and buy cheap AMBER.  But I have to ask, by dumping 190k so quickly didn't you drive the price down on the coins you were selling?  Didn;t you just create much of your own loss?

You are free to do as you choose, including losing all your own money, but I am not sure you had to lose so much.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:34:45 AM

Thanks guys, and yes I definitely should have bought from the company. As far as my selling lowering the price, that is true. However, I was also trying to sell fast because I was afraid at any minute some other investors could decide that Amber-coin was a scam and dump the market to peanuts.

I bought my coins at 10,400 sat and sold at an average of probably 4300 so that's almost half of my money back. I admit I am a horrible trader and probably could have done much better, but at this point it's done so no point reanalyzing.

Anyway, i will still be checking this forum everyday and keeping my fingers crossed that we all get our dividends!!
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:58:42 AM

Thanks guys, and yes I definitely should have bought from the company. As far as my selling lowering the price, that is true. However, I was also trying to sell fast because I was afraid at any minute some other investors could decide that Amber-coin was a scam and dump the market to peanuts.

I bought my coins at 10,400 sat and sold at an average of probably 4300 so that's almost half of my money back. I admit I am a horrible trader and probably could have done much better, but at this point it's done so no point reanalyzing.

Anyway, i will still be checking this forum everyday and keeping my fingers crossed that we all get our dividends!!

some other investors could decide that Amber-coin was a scam and dump the market ?

who's that ? even if we saw at shareholder list only a little who sold their coins

and even the bag holder on that list still stay cool and calm

but i understand that in crypto everything could be sensitive

personally i still waiting and learn about this situations before make conclusions

hope the dev can give us the statements or maybe news that can make us stay calm
Slydrule

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:55:14 PM

The dumping continues.  I guess people are willing to take 30% of their money rather than waiting it out.  One way we can stop this is for everyone to dump until the price goes so far down its not worth selling anymore(:>)

But I think a better plan is for DEV to give us an update on where things stand and maybe some assurances that this is not going to be a planned slow spiral into oblivion for AMBER.  If its a scam or just a business model failure, just let us know so we can move on.  Its one thing to lose money but its another to add the loss of time and opportunity on top of it.

Frankly, this story about the loan sounds a little fishy to me.  The timing doesn't seem right.  You had to know about the loan and the need for further capitalization of projects before you posted the 3rd quarter dividend payout.  Maybe I am wrong.  But the longer the silence the worse it is going to get for holders of AMBER.
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:02:51 PM

Dev i also think the company should make an announcement and update us on situation.
If company care its investors should show interest.
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

Dev i also think the company should make an announcement and update us on situation.

bump....
AmberDev, please comment on the dividend and profit discussion.

It appears that AmberDev has been paying dividends with the sale of pre-mined Amber COINS (rounds 1-5).
Round 6 will never sell, the price is almost 5x the "ask" price for AMBER.
The coin is pre-mined at almost 90%, so, look for AmberDev to drastically reduce the price for Amber Coins in round 6 to stay competitive.

I contend that dividends actually have nothing to do with Amber Trade LTD's profit whatsoever.
It would be great if AmberDev would comment and refute this contention with documented proof(?)
That would stabilize the coin and I would then re-invest.
Until then, I'm out.
Slydrule

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

bump....

It appears that AmberDev has been paying dividends with the sale of pre-mined Amber COINS (rounds 1-5).
The coin is pre-mined at almost 90%, so, look for AmberDev to drastically reduce the price for Amber Coins in round 6 to stay competitive.

I contend that dividends actually have nothing to do with Amber Trade LTD's profit whatsoever.
It would be great if AmberDev would comment and refute this contention with documented proof(?)
Until then, I'm out.

I agree.  The situation calls for some kind of statement from AmberDev.  The price on Cryptsy is down to .00003 BTC and there is not really much buy support even at that level.   AmberDev should be over-communicating at this point to calm holders.  Each day that passes without a statement leads to more dumping and soon, there will be a stampede to sell.  Perhaps this is a scam and there is nothing to say.  Perhaps the collapse of AMBER is inevitable since it has always been a scam - but I'd rather know that now rather than later.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:24:09 PM

bump....

Until then, I'm out.

Man, your recurrent complains are really annoying now. We already told you good-bye.  Roll Eyes

devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:43:28 PM

Any update, dev?
Slydrule

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:52:16 PM

Any update, dev?

The silence is deafening.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:23:46 PM

bump....

Until then, I'm out.

From the start there were constantly various doubts. But that never stopped the company in achieving its goals. It will not stop us this time as well.

Brief answers on questions above:
- Dividends are being paid only out of profits of the company;
- The price of the 6th round will not be changed.

As it was said earlier, the dividends for the third quarter will be paid anyway. But it should be clear that the dividends will be paid to ALL shareholders simultaneously. I.e. the actual payment will not be just 72k but full 914k.

In this meaning all the shareholders are equal. The company is not something abstract, it is a few large investors who are exactly like you expect to receive their dividends. And they will get dividends, just like you will.

The only difference is they know exactly why it worth to wait their dividends instead of receive it immediately.
Tomorrow we will try to explain this vision to other shareholders.

There are no fundamental reasons for such a low price which we see now.
In fact, a dump of 3-5 shareholders who incorrectly interpreted the information about the delay in the payment of dividends led to AmberCoin price falling.

In today's world, in order to stay in one place you need to walk forward, but in order to move forward you need to run forward. And Amber Trade LTD company is confidently moving forward.

P.S. The company is proud of those 100+ shareholders who remains calm and not give in to artificial panic.
We are ready to continue to make any possible efforts for their prosperity.

CraveBirds

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:26:04 PM

bump....

Until then, I'm out.

From the start there were constantly various doubts. But that never stopped the company in achieving its goals. It will not stop us this time as well.

As it was said earlier, the dividends for the third quarter will be paid anyway. But it should be clear that the dividends will be paid to ALL shareholders simultaneously. I.e. the actual payment will not be just 72k but full 914k.

In this meaning all the shareholders are equal. The company is not something abstract, it is a few large investors who are exactly like you expect to receive their dividends. And they will get dividends, just like you will.

The only difference is they know exactly why it worth to wait their dividends instead of receive it immediately.

In fact, a dump of 3-5 shareholders who incorrectly interpreted the information about the delay in the payment of dividends led to AmberCoin price falling.

In today's world, in order to stay in one place you need to walk forward, but in order to move forward you need to run forward. And Amber Trade LTD company is confidently moving forward.

P.S. The company is proud of those 100+ shareholders who remains calm and not give in to artificial panic.

The question is when you will paid these 壞蛋/坏蛋壞蛋/坏蛋 dividends? People expect concrete updates... not bla bla bla
devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

Thank you for the explanation (I do really appreciate), and waiting for tommorow's info.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:01:30 PM

The question is when you will paid these 壞蛋/坏蛋壞蛋/坏蛋 dividends? People expect concrete updates... not bla bla bla

who are you man?
you are anyone who registered in bitcointalk at yesterday and you make words for make everyone in this forum be a more panic  Undecided
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:37:55 PM

who are you man?
you are anyone who registered in bitcointalk at yesterday and you make words for make everyone in this forum be a more panic  Undecided

Not me my friend, not me. Staying cool calm and collected  Grin

Also enjoying getting cheap amber from "panic" sellers.  Investing every satoshi i can get.   
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:16:04 AM

bump....

Until then, I'm out.

Man, your recurrent complains are really annoying now. We already told you good-bye.  Roll Eyes

So true, legit questions are very annoying.

AmberDev provided an explanation, with no documented proof of funds transfer from Amber Trade LTD to Amber Coin the crypto.
I suppose I could track down my last dividend payment - but, I'll bet I won't like the answer.
What I should see is a large deposit into the "payouts" account (BTC), and several withdrawls right around the time of last payout.
Check for yourself - don't just blindly believe:)

Price keeps dropping, no sales of Round 6.
As of 5:08 PST today,  marketcap has been reduced to $98,626 from approx. $340,000 USD on Aug 14th.
Ouch.....

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:18:42 AM

sometimes we need to understand if people sold their coins because they need money

they held for long time and willing not to trade and spent the money for Amber

and that why dumping still continue

its better if the dev can relieve us by setting aside a little money from dividends/profits to pay us...just need a little not much
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: