Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407529 times)
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:53:16 PM

The dev is online everyday, next time he comes online we will get a clear update I am pretty sure.

They have register their shop name multiple months ago there are plenty of details that even an elaborated scam would not have.

Amber will explode  I have no doubt about this but seems like some people are trying to buy low  by having others dump into fear.

If you have no doubt, buy some coins from AmberDev @ 21000 satoshi so I can get my Q3 dividend from this ponzi scheme.
The dev is paying dividends from sales of the pre-mined coins - the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

NO SALES IN ROUND 6 = 0 dividends!!!!

One billion available shares for Amber Trade LTD - 49mil available for sale over time.
Do the math, it just won't work without sales from Round 6 and additional rounds.

You simply can't have a coin's value based-on profitability of a real-world company,
the company can't generate stock value WITHOUT THE SALE OF IT'S STOCK.

BUY YOUR COINS AT 21000 satoshi from AmberDev so I can get *effing paid FOOLS.

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

The dev is online everyday, next time he comes online we will get a clear update I am pretty sure.

They have register their shop name multiple months ago there are plenty of details that even an elaborated scam would not have.

Amber will explode  I have no doubt about this but seems like some people are trying to buy low  by having others dump into fear.

If you have no doubt, buy some coins from AmberDev @ 21000 satoshi so I can get my Q3 dividend from this ponzi scheme.
The dev is paying dividends from sales of the pre-mined coins - the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

One billion available shares for Amber Trade LTD - 49mil available for sale over time.
Do the math, it just won't work without sales from Round 6 and additional rounds.

You simply can't have a coin's value based-on profitability of a real-world company,

Why buy them at 21k satoshi when some retards unders panic is willing to sell them to me in the 4-5k ? lol go ahead just dump them and move on.
devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:24:05 PM

I think, the dev should consider not paying the dividends for those, who spread fud and acts against the matter of the company. The company suffer casualties because of that. Just a suggestion.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:32:29 PM

I think, the dev should consider not paying the dividends for those, who spread fud and acts against the matter of the company. The company suffer casualties because of that. Just a suggestion.

I think people who spread FUD most likely are not shareholders so it would probably not be an issue, lol.

In any case, I'm pretty sure the dev will say as long as you hold shares you get your dividends....even if you are an a-hole :-P

But like I said, anyone holding shares would be stupid to FUD.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:57:39 PM

Dev, could you update the situation, please?

The situation with a loan is under control. There is no questions to date. Everything goes according to plan. The delay is due to slow bureaucratic procedures.
But it shouldn't take too much time.

Information policy of the company is to distribute only proven and reliable information.
As of today the exact date of payment is still unknown so we do not post it.

Payment of dividends is not related to the 6th round.
You will have the opportunity to make sure of it.
12,5k and 914k is not the same things. Wink

The company is working not only in the web but also offline to promote AmberCoin.
And the results of this work will be useful for all shareholders.
It is not a problem that round 6 is still unsold now.
I can tell you exactly that there will not be cheap shares from the company in future.
And any of you who keeps the share in the long term will be satisfied.

Investments are being done into new amber fields and its geological exploration rather than in souvenir coins. These coins are just a rewards and they don't require millions of dollars to be made. Smiley

By the way company thanks all those who expressed their opinion on the criteria for receipt of souvenir coins. The final version of the conditions will be published next week.

Slydrule

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:11:50 AM

Why buy them at 21k satoshi when some retards unders panic is willing to sell them to me in the 4-5k ? lol go ahead just dump them and move on.

You are making his point.  He is saying that dividends are paid out of the premined coins.  If people are unwilling to buy AMBER at 21000 sat, as you say, then the company will not have the BTC to pay dividends.  If davembg is right, the company is not going to use its own money, profits or otherwise, to buy BTC to pay dividends.  Get it?  He is claiming they sell off coins that cost them nothing in rounds with escalating prices and the profit from those sales is used to fund the dividends that they promised to pay.  But if they can't sell their coins then there will be no way to pay dividends.

If he is right, then they were hoping the promise of dividend payments would create more demand and higher prices for them to market the premined coins.  This would be a clever scam if its true.

I believe its possible that they were not trying to scam anyone but honestly believed this would be a legitimate business model and they were wrong. 

I am not going to accuse anyone of running a scam yet but dave's scenario is entirely plausible.  If AMBER TRADE winds up buying BTC with cash and distributing it to the shareholders then dave will be proven wrong.  I am willing to wait and see what comes of it.  As other have pointed out, if the intent was fraud they could have closed up shop already.  DEV has posted a few updates, not very informative updates but he hasn't run away either.
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:37:41 AM

You are making his point.  He is saying that dividends are paid out of the premined coins.  If people are unwilling to buy AMBER at 21000 sat, as you say, then the company will not have the BTC to pay dividends.  If davembg is right, the company is not going to use its own money, profits or otherwise, to buy BTC to pay dividends.  Get it?  He is claiming they sell off coins that cost them nothing in rounds with escalating prices and the profit from those sales is used to fund the dividends that they promised to pay.  But if they can't sell their coins then there will be no way to pay dividends.

If he is right, then they were hoping the promise of dividend payments would create more demand and higher prices for them to market the premined coins.  This would be a clever scam if its true.

I believe its possible that they were not trying to scam anyone but honestly believed this would be a legitimate business model and they were wrong. 

I am not going to accuse anyone of running a scam yet but dave's scenario is entirely plausible.  If AMBER TRADE winds up buying BTC with cash and distributing it to the shareholders then dave will be proven wrong.  I am willing to wait and see what comes of it.  As other have pointed out, if the intent was fraud they could have closed up shop already.  DEV has posted a few updates, not very informative updates but he hasn't run away either.

Lol these scam accusation just comes from desperation, they hope to receive an explanation good enough to have them keep hope.

I don't care about what he thinks, there is way too much effort put into this with so little reward so far to even consider this a scam or what ever.
Slydrule

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:37:53 AM

You are making his point.  He is saying that dividends are paid out of the premined coins.  If people are unwilling to buy AMBER at 21000 sat, as you say, then the company will not have the BTC to pay dividends.  If davembg is right, the company is not going to use its own money, profits or otherwise, to buy BTC to pay dividends.  Get it?  He is claiming they sell off coins that cost them nothing in rounds with escalating prices and the profit from those sales is used to fund the dividends that they promised to pay.  But if they can't sell their coins then there will be no way to pay dividends.

If he is right, then they were hoping the promise of dividend payments would create more demand and higher prices for them to market the premined coins.  This would be a clever scam if its true.

I am not going to accuse anyone of running a scam yet but dave's scenario is entirely plausible.  If AMBER TRADE winds up buying BTC with cash and distributing it to the shareholders then dave will be proven wrong.  I am willing to wait and see what comes of it.  As other have pointed out, if the intent was fraud they could have closed up shop already.  DEV has posted a few updates, not very informative updates but he hasn't run away either.

You're right.  It's his opinion and he's more than entitled to it.  What I disagree with is him forcing his opinions on others as if they're hard facts, getting so worked up about them and repeatedly trying to bring everyone else down.

I look forward to reading the posts in this group every day, but I'd enjoy it more without mr crankypants.  Smiley

We all knew the risks.  We all understand what a ponzi scheme is.  I personally have seen enough that I'm fine with my investment.  I bought, and I'll hold.

his passion does not bother me.  He was invested in this coin so he has a right to get worked up.  Words are easy to ignore or take with a grain of salt.  I welcome hos point of view as I do that of others.   In the end we all want the same thing - we want our investments to be successful.
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 04:40:54 AM

Lets cut the fud its useless at this point , give the team another week from the way the dev is talking there will be news soon right now no1 is profiting from this. No buy support and no1 wants to sell let's just wait and see if they are up to their words. Imo another week should clear everything.

Also, there is way too much infos ( name which the company is registered under) to just go on and scam.

Keep in mind:

All the images used on their website showing the amber they mined are unique ( ive made a google image match search and have not found them anywhere else)

They registered the site for the shop sunpost.org a couple months ago and only recently they introduced the idea of the shop and have shown us a picture of a box where sunpost is written.

They obviously have a plan and this was something they planned a long time ago there are other details showing they have been planning for the expansion of amber so just lets wait and see.

This could be the kind of investment that no1 expected to see grow but has the potential to heavily explode!
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:22:59 AM

action on btc ended.it means action on altcoins will be start. hopefully it will effect us too.
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:52:29 AM

Lets cut the fud its useless at this point , give the team another week from the way the dev is talking there will be news soon right now no1 is profiting from this. No buy support and no1 wants to sell let's just wait and see if they are up to their words. Imo another week should clear everything.

Also, there is way too much infos ( name which the company is registered under) to just go on and scam.

Keep in mind:

All the images used on their website showing the amber they mined are unique ( ive made a google image match search and have not found them anywhere else)

They registered the site for the shop sunpost.org a couple months ago and only recently they introduced the idea of the shop and have shown us a picture of a box where sunpost is written.

They obviously have a plan and this was something they planned a long time ago there are other details showing they have been planning for the expansion of amber so just lets wait and see.

This could be the kind of investment that no1 expected to see grow but has the potential to heavily explode!

I do appreciate good discourse - I haven't heard AmberDev refute that he's been paying dividends from the sale of the premine.
It's not a scam, I'm not saying that - I sold my Amber and made close to 4x my investment with the Q2 dividend.
I've not made any unfounded accusations saying this is a scam, so scratch that right now.

I am actually still invested and was a shareholder for most of Q2 and all of Q3. I would LOVE to be surprised by huge sales of Round 6 and hopefully then
I'll receive my dividend for Q3. Fact is, someone has to be here to remind investors and AmberDev that the community is watching.
I am not alone in my reasoning, and was certainly not the only, or the biggest "divestor" in the recent downtrend.
In fact, I'm very happy with my rate of return.

If what the thread calls "FUD", or anyone with contrary facts - then I'm glad I sold my coins.
I'm not going anywhere, so get used to me reminding the community of the hard facts.
Be careful not to confuse dissent with disloyalty.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:42:42 AM

"I sold my Amber and made close to 4x my investment with the Q2 dividend."

I find this very hard to believe... not impossible, just highly unlikely.
devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:43:16 PM

"I sold my Amber and made close to 4x my investment with the Q2 dividend."

I find this very hard to believe... not impossible, just highly unlikely.

Why? During Q1 AMBER could be bought at 2-3k, then sold at 12-15k
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:56:41 PM

Keep in mind:

I would just like to also add Alpinist's post back on March 3rd when he visited Amber Trade's office in Lithuania.  Some of the newer people may not have seen this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944408.msg10693219#msg10693219

Wow I never saw this myself! Alright im 100% good now. I was about to ask if som1 visited their office and boom here you go lol thats great news to remember!

This means, real people have been seen in person he actually got in contact with the amber head office what else to ask? I seriously doubt a scam would have gone this far risking. This post just confirmed Amber is the real deal to me. If i can get more bitcoin I will buy more ambers thats for sure im not even bothered by the actual price anymore.
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:08:28 PM

Can anyone answer these few questions?

In order to stack coins with amber wallet do we have to leave the wallet without password? not encrypted?

Also what to do exactly to have the stacking work?
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

In order to stack coins with amber wallet do we have to leave the wallet without password? not encrypted?

You should encrypt it with a password.  Don't forget that password or you will lose your coins!

Your wallet will want to close to do the encryption.  Let it close, and re-open it.

When you click on UNLOCK, you will have an option that you can set, to unlock the wallet for staking ONLY.

where exactly do you see the unlock? sorry im not really used to staking
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:21:09 PM

You should encrypt it with a password.  Don't forget that password or you will lose your coins!

Your wallet will want to close to do the encryption.  Let it close, and re-open it.

When you click on UNLOCK, you will have an option that you can set, to unlock the wallet for staking ONLY.

where exactly do you see the unlock? sorry im not really used to staking

After you encrypt the wallet, you will see an "Unlock" option under SETTINGS.

great ty
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:22:02 PM

Dear Partners!

Amber Trade LTD Company is pleased to inform you that a new office in Lithuania is opened!
Our first client-oriented office is located on 170, Tilžės street, Šiauliai, Lithuania. tel. +370 (687) 94 459
As we planned before products samples and a limited raw amber stock will be available here in 2-3 weeks.

You are welcome to visit our office.

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/new2/

P.S. Here are some photos.

Had to bump this post back so people who were doubting can see it!
Kuriko

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

Hi,

yesterday I have visited an Amber Trade's office in Lithuania. And here is my review as I have promised before.

I have found an office without any problem. There were two  managers in office when I came. After a several minutes of conversation we went down to the basement where the safe-room is located. I was impressed very much with the thickness of the door   Shocked.

I was allowed to make some photos there. Raw amber stock is not too big for now, because most of it has not arrived yet, but I managed to touch some of it Smiley Also I have been shown a photos of company's quarries and amber mining process. It was interesting. As I understand some of that photos are going to become public soon. Overall impression is very positive.

I am pleased that I was not too lazy to go to the office. Smiley
I plan to increase my investments in Amber Trade's shares in near future, because I am sure that the company (coin) has a future.

P.S. And below are some photos.

And here you go from a member of btt forum
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:01:42 PM

Im not waiting increase before q3. Lets hope this month we will get dividends
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: