Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 01:52:07 AM

Hey, I enjoy listening to these guys, thanks for the link.

No problem, glad to hit you in the mouth. (by the time you read this, that should make sense.)

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 07:30:19 AM

smithy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:39:37 PM

Anyone who believes this is a "false flag" operation, or whatever you conspiracy nutjobs like to call it, is complete idiot. You really think life is like one big movie, don't you? Well it's not. Maybe if you went outside once in while you might have some idea of what life is really like; you might even get laid (not likely).
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:44:27 PM

Well in their understanding of sex, you need to be police or the cable guy to get laid.
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:59:12 PM

Come on guys, life as a basement dwelling nerd is boring, so you have to create a world of intrigue to keep things interesting until mom brings down dinner. Now, be quiet, Alex Jones is talking about our alien overlords on the chip the Cia implanted in my brain.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 07:04:21 PM

Bring on the sock puppets! :::plays enter the clowns:::
A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock. You are right no one out there is smarter than you and they certainly don't ever plan anything sinister! The world is clearly a lovely place where people wouldn't ever do such a thing. Even if they wanted to they couldn't, you know why? You are TOO SMART to let it happen.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 07:08:40 PM

False flag meets occam's razor....

I don't disagree that the government/media/corporate interests use events like this to for their own causes.....

But what is easier, setting up a complex killing with hundreds of witnesses involved (from the actual location to the hospitals, morgues and all) , making hundreds of people keep a secret in the day where one photo, one quote even one tweet can disprove it..........

Or just wait for it to REALLY HAPPEN then take advantage of it.  

Which is easier?

Is it really that hard to scrape up a mentally unstable person off the street, pump them full of drugs, arm them, and dump them off at a movie theater?
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 07:53:15 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 08:05:28 PM by evolve

Is it really that hard to scrape up a mentally unstable person off the street, pump them full of drugs, arm them, and dump them off at a movie theater?

I think you're thinking of the movie "The Manchurian Candidate"....it wasn't a documentary you know. 
Taz

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 07:58:32 PM

This is a regular occurrence, especially on the internet.
You take something said about you and spin it back at the opposition.
Conspiracy theory is all about feeling smarter than everyone else.
If all those sheep believed what you do, then how would you know you have such supreme intellect.
At least your mom would still tell you, I guess.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 07:59:51 PM

And meanwhile, the Google rankings are gathering steam, the longer this topic stays up. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Shame on you OP for posting such a fucking retarded pile of garbage.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 09:37:32 PM

A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock.

The trolls reinforce the major theme of the attack: blurring fantasy with reality, life is a movie, etc...

The attacker thinks he's the Joker.  He consumes mind-altering substances.  He studies neuroscience and "temporal illusion."  He's dressed as a cop to try to blend in with the SWAT team.

The victims think that the attack is part of the movie.  The trailer features people being shot in a movie theater.

Lil' Wayne's latest music video (released just days before) features skeletons in a smoke-filled movie theater.  The next day, Madonna is dressed all in black, toting around semi-automatic weapons on stage at her concert.

The NY Police Commissioner holds a press conference (for some inexplicable reason) to tell us that "the Joker," "the enemy of Batman" has shot up a movie theater halfway across the country, as though he's Commissioner Gordon.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Quoting the Batman films... cute.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 09:48:10 PM

I think your brain is blurring fantasy and reality. Can you honestly read what you just wrote with a straight face? Little wayne and madonna are involved now? Are you fucking serious? Did 2 pac and biggie get involved too?

Seriously its like talking to a group 3 year olds. Not a single bit of logic can penetrate that fantasy land you conspiracy theorists have produced in your minds, huh?

Lone gunman commits tragedy? No...its gotta be the government...and aliens...bigfoot probably helped...
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 09:55:24 PM

A bunch of ad hominem slanging newbs - what a shock.

The trolls reinforce the major theme of the attack: blurring fantasy with reality, life is a movie, etc...

The attacker thinks he's the Joker.  He consumes mind-altering substances.  He studies neuroscience and "temporal illusion."  He's dressed as a cop to try to blend in with the SWAT team.

The victims think that the attack is part of the movie.  The trailer features people being shot in a movie theater.

Lil' Wayne's latest music video (released just days before) features skeletons in a smoke-filled movie theater.  The next day, Madonna is dressed all in black, toting around semi-automatic weapons on stage at her concert.

The NY Police Commissioner holds a press conference (for some inexplicable reason) to tell us that "the Joker," "the enemy of Batman" has shot up a movie theater halfway across the country, as though he's Commissioner Gordon.

And on all that, please tell me exactly where is the "Bitcoin connection" you talk about on the title of the thread... Crackpot...
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 09:57:10 PM

I think your brain is blurring fantasy and reality. Can you honestly read what you just wrote with a straight face? Little wayne and madonna are involved now? Are you fucking serious? Did 2 pac and biggie get involved too?

Each of those statements he made is verifiable fact. Perhaps it is your mind blurring fantasy and reality?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Taz

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:04:36 PM

My shoes are leather, Madonna once wore leather.
They are red, the french for red is rouge, as in the murderous Khmer Rouge.
They have blue laces, blue symbolizes sadness.
And they have white soles, white is the colour of clouds... which float.
⇈Right here is definitive proof that my shoes are Superman⇈
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:09:06 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 10:21:29 PM by evolve

Each of those statements he made is verifiable fact. Perhaps it is your mind blurring fantasy and reality?

Yes little wayne made a video. That is a fact. Implying that there is a connection to the shooter is asinine and requires a level of mental gymnastics that is mind boggling.

Myrkul, back when I was a regular on this forum, I liked you...so i hate to say this, but seriously, this stuff is retarded and I cant believe anyone, including you, buys into it.

Like I said earlier (believe me or not) I'm from the area, I know people who were shot at, and ive seen some of the victims (and more recently, spoke with an aurora detective who came by our shop) so this conspiracy shit is extremely fucking insulting to me. So, as long as people keep spouting out this awful conspiracy shit, I will keep calling them out for being morons.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 10:18:49 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2012, 12:11:33 AM by myrkul

Yes little wayne made a video. That is a fact. Implying that there is a connection to the shooter is asinine and requires a level of mental gymnastics that is mind boggling.

Maybe it's confirmation bias, maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's nothing. Either way, the media sure as shit blew this up HUGE, way bigger than it needed to be. Staged or not, they didn't waste the opportunity to make it into one hell of a distraction.

Edit: And I'm not "buying into it", I'm simply acknowledging that this is being turned into an event, and there is more hype than necessary. The shooting doesn't need to be fake for the story to be bullshit (or at least caked in it).

Taz

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:34:33 PM

Maybe it's confirmation bias, maybe it's conspiracy, maybe it's nothing. Either way, the media sure as shit blew this up HUGE, way bigger than it needed to be. Staged or not, they didn't waste the opportunity to make it into one hell of a distraction.

What would you think if the press ignored the story?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:00:41 PM

You don't see the difference between covering an event and blowing it beyond all proportion?

Taz

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 11:08:50 PM

You don't see the difference between covering an event and blowing it beyond all proportion?

I remember hearing an awful lot more about Britney Spears' shaved head, Angelina's latest adoption and sometimes less important things like Fukushima.
Face it, everything you hear on your news sources you flag as lies and everything you find with a quick google search you put in the "uncovered truths" box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: