Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:08:13 AM

Fake story, fake shooter, fake victims.

The Colorado shooting reads just like every other false flag the media has carried out.

Go eat a bucket of cancer you fucktard.  

This happened right near me, I have acquaintances that were there and got shot at, ive seen the evacuees of his apartment complex (which they detonated earlier today)...this affected me, my freinds, and family directly.

So, from everyone here in Colorado, fuck you, you awful piece of shit.

Well, I'm 100% sure that this story is pure BS, so that means you're full of it too.

If you want to give me information and say who you are and who your friends are, I'd certainly be interested though.

By the way, I lived in Denver, and know that part of Aurora pretty well myself.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:41:00 AM

The Colorado shooting reads just like every other false flag the media has carried out.

This happened right near me, I have acquaintances that were there and got shot at, ive seen the evacuees of his apartment complex (which they detonated earlier today)...this affected me, my freinds, and family directly.

Well, I'm 100% sure that this story is pure BS, so that means you're full of it too.

If you want to give me information and say who you are and who your friends are, I'd certainly be interested though.

We are seeing some of the worst psycho-nut BTC fan-boys in this post. We wonder why the Internet is so polluted...

Anyways this thread is FUD, there is absolutely no proof that this guy bought the ammo with BTC...

No proof.

The conspiracy nuts who say this was all fake need to get their heads checked.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 03:51:21 AM

We are seeing some of the worst psycho-nut BTC fan-boys in this post. We wonder why the Internet is so polluted...

Anyways this thread is FUD, there is absolutely no proof that this guy bought the ammo with BTC...

No proof.

The people who buy pathetic acting like this need to get their heads checked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNlm7lEmEE ....HONESTLY!!!

Here's a vid by someone who isn't a dumb sheeple and realizes how fake "Jennifer Seeger" is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpOQwEirmc 

I'm grumpy!!
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 04:05:47 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 05:27:05 AM by FirstAscent

No proof.

The people who buy pathetic acting like this need to get their heads checked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNlm7lEmEE ....HONESTLY!!!

Here's a vid by someone who isn't a dumb sheeple and realizes how fake "Jennifer Seeger" is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpOQwEirmc  

I think it would be fair to say that you speak for all the AnCaps here to some degree. Let me sum up your characteristics:

- Paranoid
- Distrustful
- Irrational
- Desperately in seek of scenarios which fit your belief system
- Delusional
- In need of help
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 05:05:47 AM

My impression of every FirstAss post:

Interesting topic sentence that makes you think he might have a point:

- random list item 1
 - random list item 2
 - random list item 3
 - random list item 4
 - random list item 5
 - random list item 6
 - random list item 7
 - random list item 8
 - random list item 9

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:09:15 AM

what an embarassing thread.
FirstAscent

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:29:44 AM

what an embarassing thread.

For those who have certain political ideologies, yes. On July 1st, I wrote the following post, which I believe sums up a certain crowd here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90847.msg1001129#msg1001129
FirstAscent

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:37:25 AM

My impression of every FirstAss post:

Interesting topic sentence that makes you think he might have a point:

- random list item 1
 - random list item 2
 - random list item 3
 - random list item 4
 - random list item 5
 - random list item 6
 - random list item 7
 - random list item 8
 - random list item 9

So tell me truthfully. Does my assessment of cryptoanarchist ring true? Or do you embrace his beliefs?

Which is it?
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:39:54 AM

Thanks, FirstAscent.  That post is a really good example of the way you shit all over every thread with your off-topic, anti-libertarian and personal attacks.  Frankly I'm surprised you haven't caught a ban by now.  Half of the topics in this section are dedicated to attacking libertarianism, and for some reason you still can't manage to remain confined to any of the ones where that is on-topic.  The post that immediately follows is telling:

Anyways... Back to US health care mandate (Obamacare) discussion...

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
FirstAscent

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:44:59 AM

Thanks, FirstAscent.  That post is a really good example of the way you shit all over every thread with your off-topic, anti-libertarian and personal attacks.  Frankly I'm surprised you haven't caught a ban by now.  Half of the topics in this section are dedicated to attacking libertarianism, and for some reason you still can't manage to remain confined to any of the ones where that is on-topic.  The post that immediately follows is telling:

Anyways... Back to US health care mandate (Obamacare) discussion...

I believe this whole thread is a classic example of why I have the attitude I have.

EDIT: I will happily reference it whenever I need to make some points.
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:03:41 AM

I'm 100% sure that you're a fucking retarded shit-for-brains conspiracy nut who doesn't know his head from his asshole.

I could provide you all the evidence in the world and it wouldnt matter; look at truthers, birthers, and holocaust deniers...despite all evidence to the contrary, they believe in crazy shit because as conspiracy theorists, they are either unwilling or unable to think rationally and process facts. 

So no. I wont waste my time. However, I will tell you what an huge ignorant fucktard you are.

Also, please die.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:30:52 AM

I'm pretty sure the shooting happened because of pirate. We all know that he's running a super ponzi thats evil. And the shooting was pretty evil. There for, pirate = evil, shooting = evil, pirate = shooting. Shame on you pirate.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 06:41:13 AM

Does the media stage "eyewitness" interviews?
Almost certainly.

Does that mean that this shooting is fake?
Not likely.

Will the media grab any event and blow it a million times out of proportion?
You bet your shiny metal ass they will.

When it comes to world events, I take everything I see on TV with a grain of salt, and everything I read on the internet (Including your posts, evolve, sorry) with two. Starting with the assumption that everyone is lying to you (or at least distorting the truth to their benefit) really helps sift out the truth.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:53:51 AM

No proof.

The people who buy pathetic acting like this need to get their heads checked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbNlm7lEmEE ....HONESTLY!!!

Here's a vid by someone who isn't a dumb sheeple and realizes how fake "Jennifer Seeger" is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpOQwEirmc  
Dude you are a fucking MORON.

*HONESTLY*

I wish I had the time to tell you the 1,000,000,001 reasons why....

P.S You must not be from the US for you to think this was a staged event... or not following the news properly...or just plane old fucking stupid... =\

Most likely all three.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 07:03:26 AM

This thread is batcoins.

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 07:27:13 AM

*HONESTLY*

P.S You must not be from the US for you to think this was a staged event... or not following the news properly...or just plane old fucking stupid... =\

Most likely all three.
Hey calm down, There has been false flags much harder to pull up that this one ... and they succeeded.

Consider yourself lucky to get viewpoints from people who don't go blindly with what the news tell you to think.  95% of US news are pure BS.  Stop listening to them if you don't want to become "plane old fucking stupid".

Ps : I do not care about this event in the slightest and I have yet to see how it has anything to do with bitcoins.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 01:26:51 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 01:56:39 PM by cryptoanarchist

*HONESTLY*

Most likely all three.
Hey calm down, There has been false flags much harder to pull up that this one ... and they succeeded.

Consider yourself lucky to get viewpoints from people who don't go blindly with what the news tell you to think.  95% of US news are pure BS.  Stop listening to them if you don't want to become "plane old fucking stupid".

Ps : I do not care about this event in the slightest and I have yet to see how it has anything to do with bitcoins.

"plane old fucking stupid"....LOL...FlipPro, better to stay quiet and let people assume you're stupid, then to start typing and remove all doubt.

Not only am I from Colorado but I used to work in the area of the shooting. What makes this obvious is the piss-poor acting by the "witnesses" above, but you really have to be able to understand how controlled the media is. Your paradigm is still "They said it on TV - it MUST be true."

You haven't yet come to the understanding that the news isn't biased - they completely make shit up!

Not only is it likely that this was staged, its a slam dunk that it was.

1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.
4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!
6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.
7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?
8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)
9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks
10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.
10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??
11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos
12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.

...need more?

She's smiling cause she knows people are gonna buy this shit

I'm grumpy!!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 02:13:00 PM

He could have bought those guns and ammo from the SilkRoad armory.... Most silkroaders don't like the idea of selling guns and ammo...... We just want to enjoy some intoxicants once and a while, not become a gangster....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:19:14 PM

He could have bought those guns and ammo from the SilkRoad armory.... Most silkroaders don't like the idea of selling guns and ammo...... We just want to enjoy some intoxicants once and a while, not become a gangster....

Ok, let's pretend there is some evidence that "James Holmes" is actually a real person.

Instead of magically coming up with $20K for gear, he spent $40K on SR?!?

Pretty good work for a loner with no job. Maybe he was invested in pirate bonds?  Cheesy

I'm grumpy!!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 02:24:51 PM

umm... Dad is a scientist probably makes good money...

Have you ever been on the Silkroad armory? The prices are actually sometimes better then what you would expect street prices to be...

I can purchase a glock 9mm for 300 ish...... not that I would.... I have no interested in firearms....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀