1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
I don't consider any of them obviously fake.
Media is lazy and will re-use things often vs paying someone to film something new.
Honestly?!? Chris Ramos and Jennifer Seeger are the phoniest witnesses I've ever seen since 9-11. I've been in sales most of my life so maybe I have more people skills than you, but that is just not how people who have been in that kind of experience talk.
2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
Media is not all competent and the situation is rapidly changing.
That's not an excuse. The situation WASN'T changing. They had a room full of dead bodies. How do they think there are 14 dead bodies and then only 12? They were confirming people dead that weren't dead? Do you understand what a coroner does for a living?
3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.
It is not easy to get a cell phone to record while you are running for your life. Recording may get you shot.
and yet, someone did. And from the looks of that cellphone footage A. People were walking, and B. The cops were already there in the footage. So I ask again, where is the other cell phone footage?
4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
With rich parents. I doubt it was 20k worth of stuff.
Ah..rich parents that just lent him the money..very convenient. I'll leave this one alone for now.
5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!
Because he did what he wanted to already. Not all killers are suicidal.
Oh, he just wanted to kill a bunch of people in a theater and then go to prison for life - makes a lot of sense. Well, I guess you can justify anything just with "He's crazy", can't you?
You can't be "just crazy" and do what they say he did. It takes THOUGHT to put together the gear and the plan and to actually do such a thing, and such a mind wouldn't have the end goal of just surrendering to cops. That's nonsense.
6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.http://lmgtfy.com/?q=colorado+theater+timeline
I think you misunderstood the part about "No clear timeline", unless you never actually tried to find one. Maybe you're the twat who needs to Google. He supposedly kicked a steel door in, threw in tear gas, and then started shooting at people. That takes all of about 10-15 seconds. What happened for the next 15 minutes? He just walked to his car? No one followed him? Did he go back out the emergency door? Cause that would contradict witness testimoney. Lots of gaps here that should have been immediately explained with eyewitness testimony and cellphone footage. Instead all we have is one shaky film showing people WALKING out long after cops showed up. If you think that adds up, you're lying to yourself.
7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?
I have not seen too many cams in theaters. It is a theater not a store, bank or
This was in a mall shopping area and YES, there are security cams around there. Maybe not in the theater itself, but certainly outside.
8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)
Not enough footage to go around. Its cheaper and easier to reuse.
Yep...in a crowd of hundreds of people only one brave soul thought to get their cam phone out, even after the cops were there.
9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks
Same as above.
10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.
Nobody was taking pictures while they were running for their lives. Is that hard to understand.
Yes, it IS hard to understand that after the cops were there no one was taking footage except for one person, and that we never saw any other bodies or even any other injured people at the scene.
10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??
Maybe he was in a hurry and that is what he saw first.
yeah right. I don't think you could even type that with a straight face. Your kid is missing and you think he might have died at a theater. So you go to the cops with a B&W print out of your son? Gimme a friggin break. Even trying that excuse proves you're an asshole.
11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos
Someone smiles so it indicates a government plot?
No, it proves that its a staged photo
12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.
People sometimes embellish the lives of the dead. This is not unusual. Maybe there is more that you or the media didn't find. A tweet while having almost no bearing, works more against your augment then for it.
Oh I see, so these days you can become a intern at Fox News to be a sports journalist without ever having wrote anything? Never wrote anything at all about sports, but was an aspiring sports journalist. Does your logic just suck? Or are you twisting it around that brain tumor of yours that is your brainwashed faith in the TV? Or are you just a troll?