Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 12:24:58 AM

Yes, that's why it'll also be every Google search you need to find the info yourself.

I'm not going to escrow money with anyone when all you have to do is post your information here. The ball's in your court.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 02:38:59 AM

Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.

No. I do know; I'm not a shit for brains conspiracy theorist with his head up his ass. Im pretty sure that colloidal silver you were peddling on the forums a while back gave you severe brain damage, so I can understand why you buy into this bullshit.

Thanks for proof you never learned to stand upright. Use brain more, fingers and lips less.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 02:55:34 AM

I'm not going to escrow money with anyone when all you have to do is post your information here. The ball's in your court.

No, Jeremy, the ball is in your court. I don't dox for free.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 03:02:08 AM

Anyone else find the idea of this bet pretty tasteless?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 03:19:28 AM

Anyone else find the idea of this bet pretty tasteless?

I just think that the odds that none of the victims have ever left a comment or post on any blogs or forums to be slim to none. Twelve people and none of them have any internet footprint to show for it??

Try googling 12 people you know. You'll find stuff about at least half of them that pre-dates 2012.

@Raize..then I guess you won't claim the bounty. You haven't given me any reason to think you can prove anything, so there is no reason for me to bother.

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 03:37:14 AM

I just think that the odds that none of the victims have ever left a comment or post on any blogs or forums to be slim to none. Twelve people and none of them have any internet footprint to show for it??

Try googling 12 people you know. You'll find stuff about at least half of them that pre-dates 2012.

Have you even tried any searches? Here's a freebie. Google News reports that Micayla Medek had her funeral today, right?

Well, duh, I do ONE SEARCH excluding results from the last two weeks and she's got a Myspace and even commented on one of her friends photos asking if her friend looked like a good batgirl in 2007:
http://www.myspace.com/wheelsdakillaclown/photos/11025782/tagged#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A11025782%7D

But there are plenty of other comments and evidence of this out there, and this isn't even the victim I researched heavily, I just did a search for "colorado victim" and took the first name to top Google News. Less than five minutes of work.

You are clearly being willfully ignorant as your Youtube account comments also seem to indicate (both your current one and the one that got removed for violating the ToS), and your reluctance to let someone else take the money and make the decision shows you are just as unreliable as your last two months of Ebay ratings (before you stopped using your account to sell your liberty dollars) indicate you are. Of course I'm not going to agree to give the information first when you've got such a shoddy record and unreliable payment history.

Thanks for wasting our time, I guess.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 04:04:00 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2012, 04:17:49 AM by cryptoanarchist

Have you even tried any searches? Here's a freebie. Google News reports that Micayla Medek had her funeral today, right?

Well, duh, I do ONE SEARCH excluding results from the last two weeks and she's got a Myspace and even commented on one of her friends photos asking if her friend looked like a good batgirl in 2007:
http://www.myspace.com/wheelsdakillaclown/photos/11025782/tagged#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A11025782%7D

But there are plenty of other comments and evidence of this out there, and this isn't even the victim I researched heavily, I just did a search for "colorado victim" and took the first name to top Google News. Less than five minutes of work.

You are clearly being willfully ignorant as your Youtube account comments also seem to indicate (both your current one and the one that got removed for violating the ToS), and your reluctance to let someone else take the money and make the decision shows you are just as unreliable as your last two months of Ebay ratings (before you stopped using your account to sell your liberty dollars) indicate you are. Of course I'm not going to agree to give the information first when you've got such a shoddy record and unreliable payment history.

That's not even the same girl as the supposed victim. Same name, but definitely different person. Do you really think that qualifies as proof? Does anyone?

Are you trying to find proof of a victim's existence? Or are you trying to "out" me?

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

your pic:  

the supposed victim:

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 04:45:56 AM

It's a picture of her friend, silly. I even mentioned that and she even mentions it as it is A COMMENT (what you wanted, right?). Click the link, y'know, her NAME in that link. You'll get this:

And that IS the same girl.

Are you trying to find proof of a victim's existence? Or are you trying to "out" me?

I think the reason why you can't find any information on the victims is because you listen to and participate in too much Alex Jones and Kokesh conspiri-tard stuff and assume that if someone says there's no info, there's no reason for you to even try. I'm not going to "out" you (like posting your email or phone) because like the victim I more-heavily doxed, you are both Ron Paul supporters (though you go as far back as 2007-2008), and frankly there's money to be made in information, especially if you pull that crap you did on Ebay on this site. Thanks for coming to my home state to participate in watching the caucuses, but please, stop being an ass online. When you say you'll be willing to pay a bounty, be willing to pay the bounty for Christ's sake.

You'd probably be surprised that I don't doubt there's stuff that screams conspiracy here, but I'm at least willing to accept the fact that people died given the evidence. What I'm not convinced of yet is who the hell the shooter really was.

As for your crap thinking I'm ridiculing you because I'm an "agent" of some sort, it could just be that I'm calling you out on your really crappy Google-fu. Which I am. Because it appears you didn't even try. And your last post seems to indicate you don't even know how.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 10:42:51 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2012, 12:03:44 PM by cryptoanarchist

It's a picture of her friend, silly. I even mentioned that and she even mentions it as it is A COMMENT (what you wanted, right?). Click the link, y'know, her NAME in that link. You'll get this:

And that IS the same girl.

I think the reason why you can't find any information on the victims is because you listen to and participate in too much Alex Jones and Kokesh conspiri-tard stuff and assume that if someone says there's no info, there's no reason for you to even try. I'm not going to "out" you (like posting your email or phone) because like the victim I more-heavily doxed, you are both Ron Paul supporters (though you go as far back as 2007-2008), and frankly there's money to be made in information, especially if you pull that crap you did on Ebay on this site. Thanks for coming to my home state to participate in watching the caucuses, but please, stop being an ass online. When you say you'll be willing to pay a bounty, be willing to pay the bounty for Christ's sake.

You'd probably be surprised that I don't doubt there's stuff that screams conspiracy here, but I'm at least willing to accept the fact that people died given the evidence. What I'm not convinced of yet is who the hell the shooter really was.

As for your crap thinking I'm ridiculing you because I'm an "agent" of some sort, it could just be that I'm calling you out on your really crappy Google-fu. Which I am. Because it appears you didn't even try. And your last post seems to indicate you don't even know how.

Raize..let me repost this for you:

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

If you spent as much time providing evidence of the victims existence as you do attempting to "attack the messenger", I might find your bullshit believable, but I don't. Your problem is you're a kid who wants to show how much smarter you are than everyone else and not realizing no one gives a shit. I didn't attack you, I just asked for facts. You coming after me, rather than just presenting a case, reveals your true intentions.

Apparently, you think you know who I am and are using this thread to accuse me of things I'm not aware of. Well, for the record, you don't know what you're talking about. You've made connections where none exist. I'm hardly the only 'cryptoanarchist' on the internet, retard.

If you were really so savvy, you'd be aware that I'm no fan of either Alex Jones or Adam Kokesh. If you knew my actual youtube name, you'd know that I was attacking Alex as a gatekeeper, not buying into him.

I think you need to get off your high horse and realize that your "google-fu" doesn't really make you clever. Any asshole can use a search engine, and you got me almost completely wrong, so do yourself a favor and try not to jerk yourself off to hard. So bullshit that you started aside, let's address the actual evidence, shall we?

I don't use social networking sites so I'm not familiar with the "tagged photo" concept, so I missed the connection the first time (I do have other things to do, you know), but that profile is fishy to me. I mean, what a fuckin coincidence the guy has batman photos and the picture in question is a girl in a batman mask. Very nice that the pic you sent is stuck on "33" views as well. The profile is very limited like it was slapped together.

It technically meets the criteria of my bounty though, so your baseless accusations aside I'll send you the btc. Send me an address. I want to check a few things first though. I don't think it comes close to proving that anyone died, but it does provide more clues.

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 04:37:24 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2012, 07:51:41 PM by Raize

Apparently, you think you know who I am

I always find at least two verifiable ways to attach online personas to other online personas or to real identities. With you I have at least four ways of tying your real full name to everything you've done online both personal and business-wise. You could delete every post you've made on the forum at this point and I'd still be able to tie you to your real identity via cached posts, screenshots, wayback machine, and various other methods. Your hubris and the fact that on every online identify you've ever used you've bragged about being involved in the A*CS (* replacing one of the letters) is what allowed me to verify everything and know for sure I have the right person.

You coming after me, rather than just presenting a case, reveals your true intentions.

Yeah, to make Bitcoin, dumbshit. I don't even really care that much about the Aurora crap. I kind of figured it'd be obvious since I was willing to provide a victim's personal info for a bounty. I only started focusing on you to prove I was real. Instead, you interpret it as an "attack" and retreat into a corner thinking I actually care about how you feel right now. I don't care about you, Jeremy, I just want the bounty that I unfortunately had to reveal to everyone here you seem to never have had any intention of paying.

Also, thank you for admitting I found exactly what you paid the bounty for. I'm sorry you believe it is "fishy" but it meets the requirements of what you indicated.

The deal for the original info I had is now expired.

Since you are now denying that I've accumulated anything of value, clearly you won't mind me selling this information. Cryptoanarchist's phone number, Ebay, Youtube accounts, birthplace, and email address (along with all the links/searches I used to get and verify them) is available for 5 BTC. I am pretty confident I can get more info, but this is just what I recorded with the brief searches I did. Obviously this deal isn't available to Cryptoanarchist, he's shown he's unable or unwilling to pay.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

Apparently, you think you know who I am

I always find at least two verifiable ways to attach online personas to other online personas or to real identities. With you I have at least four ways of tying your real full name to everything you've done online both personal and business-wise. You could delete every post you've made on the forum at this point and I'd still be able to tie you to your real identity via cached posts, screenshots, wayback machine, and various other methods. Your hubris and the fact that on every online identify you've ever used you've bragged about being involved in the A*CS (* replacing one of the letters) is what allowed me to verify everything and know for sure I have the right person.

You coming after me, rather than just presenting a case, reveals your true intentions.

Yeah, to make Bitcoin, dumbshit. I don't even really care that much about the Aurora crap. I kind of figured it'd be obvious since I was willing to provide a victim's personal info for a bounty. I only started focusing on you to prove I was real. Instead, you interpret it as an "attack" and retreat into a corner thinking I actually care about how you feel right now. I don't care about you, Jeremy, I just want the bounty that I unfortunately had to reveal to everyone here you seem to never have had any intention of paying.

Also, thank you for admitting I found exactly what you paid the bounty for. I'm sorry you believe it is "fishy" but it meets the requirements of what you indicated. Your payment can go here:
1F2cHXZVHcW5q2LMmvCSDQqAZHCS4uBLAD

The deal for the original info I had is now expired.

Since you are now denying that I've accumulated anything of value, clearly you won't mind me selling this information. Cryptoanarchist's phone number, Ebay, Youtube accounts, birthplace, and email address (along with all the links/searches I used to get and verify them) is available for 5 BTC. I am pretty confident I can get more info, but this is just what I recorded with the brief searches I did. Obviously this deal isn't available to Cryptoanarchist, he's shown he's unable or unwilling to pay.

You're right. Your last post just did make me unwilling to pay. I admitted you got me what the bounty required, but offering to "sell my info" (even if it is wrong) goes beyond any decency. I'm convinced anyone that I would deal with can read this post and see you're an asshole. I wouldn't expect someone to pay a bounty to someone who had verbally abused the bounty poster and threatened to sell his info. I'm not going to fund my attacker. Sorry, but you just blew it.

I'm grumpy!!
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 05:19:49 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2012, 06:46:05 PM by evolve

Hahahahahahahahahaha I knew it....play it off however you want, but I fucking knew you wouldn't pay!!!!!

What makes it extra funny is you acting all indignant about someone selling your info, when that's EXACTLY what you asked him to do TO A FUCKING MASS SHOOTING VICTIM.

Honor and brains, you really are the whole package, huh?
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 06:14:25 PM

Raize, you scare me.

unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth.

crypto, how many of these names have you been called before?
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:55:53 PM

evolve,
He's changed his reason for not paying three times. First, he indicated he trusted no one else on this forum to make the decision. Second, he indicated no one had the skills, anyway. Third, when shown someone has the skills, he whines he won't pay because he feels threatened and the person that has the skills is just being vain.

Here's the play-by-play on what you did, Jeremy:
Said no one had the skill to pay it off. When presented with someone who did, clearly wanted a demonstration of that skill.
Didn't seem to realize I used his first name and Ebay history to prove I really did have the skills and to justify why I requested an escrow.
Doesn't understand how to read a simple description of what a link to a social networking site is.
Doesn't know how to do Google, thinks someone is "bragging" if they know how to.
Denies I actually know any personally identifiable info about him despite trying to make the argument that I'm threatening to personally identify him publicly.
Now refuses to pay because I apparently actually do have personally identifiable info and I am willing to sell it privately.

I'm convinced anyone that I would deal with can read this post and see you're an asshole.

I already know I'm an asshole. But I've always been one, and especially to other assholes. Your Youtube comments range from borderline mentally-instable to fascist to sexist and anti-semitic. I don't even really care about them, frankly, but if you're trying to make yourself out to be some sort of saint who doesn't deserve being treated this way for refusing to pay a bounty, you're sorely mistaken. Also, not choosing an escrow was testing my patience.

But by far, the biggest reason I'm being an asshole? You continued to deny I had the skills necessary even as I identified who you were. Now that I've exposed enough to verify I can identify you and explained why I couldn't trust you to pay the bounty yourself, you're upset. Pobrecito. You're not the one that spent a few hours the last two nights looking up personal info about a Colorado shooting victim and some prick living a few miles away that doesn't believe the victim was shot. Trust me, I have every reason to be pissed, here.

Quoting again:
I'm convinced anyone that I would deal with can read this post and see you're an asshole.

The people you "deal with" will read these posts and see I know exactly who you are. And they'll pay me for that information. Anyone you "deal with" can also see you for the shoddy, untrustworthy, conspiracy-laden nut-job you are, unwilling to even pay a paltry bounty. You overestimate both your importance and mine. The difference between us seems to be that I don't go bragging about who I am or where I've been on every online persona I have, and then act surprised when someone uses the fact that I've done so to find out exactly who I am. Another difference seem to be that I really don't care if I get identified, I don't even actively try to hide who I am, I've just been using the same alias for 15 years and old habits die hard.

There's really no money in publicly posting detailed work for a non-guaranteed bounty. Next time don't say you'll pay a bounty when you clearly have no intention of doing so. If, like your last post, all you have left is ad homeniem attacks to defend your fragile ego, I'm done with this thread.

Quote from: Taz
Raize, you scare me.

Taz,
I really shouldn't. I've been registered on this forum for over a year and a half and even with the scammers or others I've dealt with I've never come across someone who spends the majority of every single online moment to talk about conspiracy, race, or gender in pretty much every comment since 2009. I think he started off selling Liberty dollars and then fell into the conspiracy stuff after the guy making them was busted for making them too strikingly similar to US coins.

After 2009, he went bizarro, and it really comes across on the Youtube comments. I only briefly glanced over them the other night when I was fishing for info, but as I went more than just a couple pages in I realized it's people like him that really make me hate Youtube comments. The sheer ignorance in his comments is astounding.

Still, the wasting of my time here was what really set me off. Well, that and his righteous indignance that no single person existed with the skill set to find anything on the shooting victims. Worse, he's too old to act the way he does, bitter, resentful, & jaded and I'm thankful I ran across him, I'll be his age sooner than he thinks I will and I really hope/pray I don't end up the same way.

But you're right, if I do end up that way in half a decade, I will be *very* scary. I won't deny it.
stoppots

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 11:54:48 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2012, 12:51:16 AM by stoppots

Did someone say there is a bounty for identifiable information? If I were to post a series of links/searches (including two email addresses of one of the more prominent victims and phone number) would that qualify for the bounty?

I have a bounty. But it has to pertain to actual evidence of the victims' existence PRIOR to 2012.

Any asshole can make up some email addresses, fakebook and TWITter profiles and phone numbers.

I want to see actual internet activity prior to 2012 by ANY of the victims.

Quote from: cryptoanarchist

My bounty is for internet usage. If I can't find it myself, then its just some bullshit you made up.

I can google my name and find comments and forum posts that I've placed over the years. Why can't anyone do that for ANY of the victims?

Believe I have made good on this bounty. Victims name is Jessica Ghawi who was an upcoming sports writer. She mainly seemed to cover hockey and the following is some of her activities that resulted from this. If any questions let me know.

4 Articles written by Jessica for the site busted coverage in 2011.
http://bustedcoverage.com/author/jessicaredfield/

Her blog. Which is mainly her thoughts and account of her narrowly avoiding another public shooting in Toronto a month and a half before the Aurora shooting.
http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/

She was very active on twitter though she also used her writing name on her twitter account. Scrolled and scrolled only to find twitter would only go as far back as Jan.1

ttp://yfrog.com/ny3zvpzoj
Page which offers Jessicas reason for writing under the last name Redfield. After about 8 articles each from different collegues telling brief stories and descriptions of her, then the actual reasoning concerning writing name.
http://deadspin.com/5927782/why-jessica-ghawi-wrote-under-the-name-redfield-and-other-moving-stories-from-the-shooting-victims-colleagues

Be nice to see the actual tweets this image came from, which was between her and the busted coverage twitter account. Didn't bother scrolling twitter this time. Seems like all that would be cached somewhere, not sure.

Page offers a high resolution picture of her in the pressbox where she covered the avalanche's hockey games for Mile High Hockey. After clickingthe image, it will opens then click it again and it zooms to portion were she is sitting.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/2012/07/21/remembering-jessica-redfield-press-box-loved/11171/

Video on youtube posted in December of 2010 when an intern for KTKR radio. She apperently is going to do her 1st real video interview. This interview is with San Antonio Rampage's Chris Summers who's main purpose it seems is to fulfilling his obligation on a bet he lost on a football game. She slips and falls on the ice several times, and at the end he is shown singing a song I think is a justin beiber song. Same one greeney did on mike and mike when he lost a bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY8l1gZTPoA

A few other things to note that may help verify or show a trail. She was raised in Texas and lived there prior to living in Colorado. May of been in or around Dallas/Ft Worth area,  she mentioned the Dallas Stars in a few articles. She has a brother named Jordan Ghawi and a boyfriend named Jay Meloff who is aspiring to play professional hockey.

1st article Jessicas friend wrote the night of the shooting, the 2nd she wrote today.
http://denver.sbnation.com/denver-cutthroats/2012/7/20/3168850/jay-meloff-denver-cutthroats-hockey
http://denver.sbnation.com/denver-cutthroats/2012/7/27/3192683/jay-meloff-jessica-redfield-denver-cutthroats

Any facebook correspondence or pictures between her brother or boyfriend as well as other friends and family may also be of use. Like you though, I don't facebook either. I will however listen to a good conspiracy, debate any I believe to be true or wish to voice my thoughts or beliefs on.

Ship it
uhUHuhUdiDnTsAyTHeMaGIcWOrD
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:28:17 AM

@stoppots

Without really going over what you got I'm going to send you the bounty for providing evidence without attacking me. It can be done.

Send me an address.  Smiley

I'm eager to take a look at what you sent, I'm sure it will help further my case in the long run too.

I'm grumpy!!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:30:41 AM

@stoppots

Without really going over what you got I'm going to send you the bounty for providing evidence without attacking me. It can be done.

Send me an address.  Smiley

I'm eager to take a look at what you sent, I'm sure it will help further my case in the long run too.

If you went over what he posted you would find the address at the end Wink
stoppots

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:44:14 AM

Message sent

I went back and added the BTC addy and also a couple of images after originally posting. Took a little longer uploading to image host.

Stay away from them social networking sites. Evil
stoppots

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 02:05:23 AM

coins received, appreciate it!
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 02:11:03 AM