Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 04:32:46 PM

The New York Police Department will soon launch an all-seeing "Domain Awareness System" that combines several streams of information to track both criminals and potential terrorists.

New York Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly says... Saturday before an audience at the Aspen Security Forum.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NYPD_SURVEILLANCE_SOFTWARE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-28-18-18-20

Cortronic neural network unveiled just a few hours from Aurora?

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 11:43:49 PM

In the wake of America’s recent shooting spree...

Well said. Young white males are statistically much more likely to kill you, here in the states, than any other ethnicity. We need to watch them closely!

Wink

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 12:20:44 AM

Not just Muslims and Muslim-appearing people, but "furriners" in general. It's disgusting.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 01:09:04 AM

I will go to the cinema and watch the Dark Knight Rises, for if I don’t, they win, and we lose.

In my opinion, the government is behind all this and if you go to see that movie, they win.

I think they did this whole thing as a ploy to:

1.) promote the movie
2.) use the shooting as a way to enforce stricter gun laws in the USSA
3.) use the shooting as a way to put through the "Obama Care" health plan, because of the stories about the "victims" not having health care

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold. 

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act. 
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:26:48 AM

I will go to the cinema and watch the Dark Knight Rises, for if I don’t, they win, and we lose.

In my opinion, the government is behind all this and if you go to see that movie, they win.

1.) promote the movie
3.) use the shooting as a way to put through the "Obama Care" health plan, because of the stories about the "victims" not having health care

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold. 

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act. 
You're joking, right?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:40:31 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2012, 01:57:59 AM by cryptoanarchist

1.) promote the movie

I think everyone in that particular theater where the shooting took place, was an actor.  If the showing was "sold out", that means that they had an opportunity to have all the tickets to that cinema pre-sold.  

Either that or they actually did shoot those innocent people.  If that's the case, I think he was brainwashed by the government to pull off that act.  

+1  Glad to see not everyone on here is brainwashed by the television.

Just curious - for those of you who think this shooting was real and not the media just making shit up, do you guys think we landed on the moon with '60s rocket technology too?

looks like a spacecraft to me...derp derp

I'm grumpy!!
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:49:37 AM

1.) promote the movie

+1  Glad to see not everyone on here is brainwashed by the television.

Just curious - for those of you who think this shooting was real and not the media just making shit up, do you guys think we landed on the moon with '60s rocket technology too?

What of course not, those 60's cavemen were retards.
Nothing worth doing ever came out of any time but the one you live in. Wink

Curiosity right back at ya:
What is wrong with the "he's a psycho" theory?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 02:10:49 AM

terrorist is reserved only for muslims

Not so, my friend... The Islamic terrorists just happen to be the most active terror groups today (well, if you don't count the various governments around the world that employ terror tactics). That said, the US does currently seem to be in a holy war against Islamist nations, and is using the convenient label of terrorist to do so. But that label is not restricted to brown people who pray towards Mecca, or even just people who pray towards Mecca... anyone, white, yellow red or brown can be labeled a suspect in the war on terror, and bundled away in a black bag, never to be seen again.

This guy was not labeled a terrorist because he didn't do it for a cause. He just did it 'cause he's nuts. If there were a cause, such as I donno, the IRA or something, he'd have been justly named a terrorist.

Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 02:16:10 AM

terrorist is reserved only for muslims

Not so, my friend... The Islamic terrorists just happen to be the most active terror groups today (well, if you don't count the various governments around the world that employ terror tactics). That said, the US does currently seem to be in a holy war against Islamist nations, and is using the convenient label of terrorist to do so. But that label is not restricted to brown people who pray towards mecca, or even just people who pray towards mecca... anyone, white, yellow red or brown can be labeled a suspect in the war on terror, and bundled away in a black bag, never to be seen again.

This guy was not labeled a terrorist because he didn't do it for a cause. He just did it 'cause he's nuts. If there were a cause, such as I donno, the IRA or something, he'd have been justly named a terrorist.

But who's more likely to be branded:
The white security concious fundamentalist or
The honest decent brown guy that for got to throw away his lighter at the airport?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 02:32:55 AM

Crypto, now you've really went off the deep end.

But who's more likely to be branded:
The white security conscious fundamentalist or
The honest decent brown guy that forgot to throw away his lighter at the airport?

Actually... I'd say they're both equally likely to get the label, or at least suspected, and I don't envy that brown guy the cavity search he will likely catch, but if the white dude comes to the attention of those in authority, well...

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 02:52:46 AM

Crypto, now you've really went off the deep end.

You're right...clearly this is a spacecraft capable of flying 500,000 miles through the van allen belts:

Gee Timmy, those thrusters look cool! Where did you get that poster board?

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 03:01:42 AM

I am just pointing out the double standards, whether a muslim does a horrible crime for a cause or without cause, whatever the reason its always because of islam/quran and he/she is a terrorist.

Good points, I think the IRS guy wasn't called a terrorist because he actually attacked the organization he had the difficulty with, and not civilians, but *shrug*, a good point nonetheless.

oh and lets not forget that person in norway , he had a cause..... he wasnt called a terrorist, i have yet to see anyone calling him terrorist

As for Anders Breivik, Wikipedia would beg to differ with your assessment:
Anders Behring Breivik is a Norwegian accused mass murderer, terrorist and the confessed perpetrator of the 2011 attacks in Norway.

The problem is that the extremists, on both sides of the issue, are the loudest. While we whisper peace and love, they are shouting hate to the rafters. I applaud your attempt to turn up the volume, but you're preaching to the choir, here. Wink

So you're saying, that because a sketchy website posted a picture of a dented LEM, the moon landing was faked?

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 03:16:08 AM

So you're saying, that because a sketchy website posted a picture of a dented LEM, the moon landing was faked?

There are dozens of reasons, but that picture is especially laughable. And yes, that IS an official pic. I just used that site cause I knew they were there.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 03:22:05 AM

There are dozens of reasons, but that picture is especially laughable. And yes, that IS an official pic. I just used that site cause I knew they were there.

OK, let's assume that that is a TRU FAX picture of the LEM. What are those dents and such supposed to prove, hmm?

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 03:29:36 AM

OK, let's assume that that is a TRU FAX picture of the LEM. What are those dents and such supposed to prove, hmm?

Dents? Dude, do those look like real thrusters to you? Don't you think the siding for such a spacecraft would at least have some straight seams? Would it have sloppy, overlapping corner pieces that look like plastic drywall corners? How about the exposed wood grain around the base of the one plastic thruster. Did they make it with plywood? You seriously think we went to the moon? Don't you think if we went there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd be going there now? There'd be Hiltons on the moon by now.

If they fooled America into thinking we landed on the MOON in the 60s, I think faking a shooting should be pretty easy by now.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 03:42:48 AM

Good points, I think the IRS guy wasn't called a terrorist because he actually attacked the organization he had the difficulty with, and not civilians, but *shrug*, a good point nonetheless.
well there were innocent people in the building and possibly innocent people just outside the building, when you fly a plane into a building you would know innocent civilians are going to die. the next day i didnt see anyone abusing or spitting on white people....
Sad but true, I'm afraid. But then, Americans have earned plenty of hate outside the US. Hell, even in European countries we're not exactly the welcome sight we used to be.

As for Anders Breivik, Wikipedia would beg to differ with your assessment:
Anders Behring Breivik is a Norwegian accused mass murderer, terrorist and the confessed perpetrator of the 2011 attacks in Norway.

ok good one, though i would like to see most of western media , cnn/fox etc.. mentioning he was white christian terrorist as they do with muslims.
Actually, I did hear some brief noises about "Christian terrorist" after that incident, but they did fade pretty quick. Maybe on Al-Jazeera they lasted a little longer than on CNN, but I don't know.

The problem is that the extremists, on both sides of the issue, are the loudest. While we whisper peace and love, they are shouting hate to the rafters. I applaud your attempt to turn up the volume, but you're preaching to the choir, here. Wink
yes extremists on both sides, yet most know only of muslim terrorists , mention islam/muslim/arab/mosque and first thing that comes to mind is terrorism

Thankfully, not to all people. In order, what comes to mind for me is: Big black Rock/Dude with a Taqiyah on (had to look that up, actually... learn something new every day)/Dude with a Kufiya on (I confess, I had to look that name up, too)/Dudes on rugs bowing and praying

But I am admittedly more open-minded than most. So what I think of might not be what is immediately conjured by those who blindly follow the mass media.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 04:56:35 AM

Dents? Dude, do those look like real thrusters to you? Don't you think the siding for such a spacecraft would at least have some straight seams? Would it have sloppy, overlapping corner pieces that look like plastic drywall corners? How about the exposed wood grain around the base of the one plastic thruster. Did they make it with plywood? You seriously think we went to the moon? Don't you think if we went there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd be going there now? There'd be Hiltons on the moon by now.

If they fooled America into thinking we landed on the MOON in the 60s, I think faking a shooting should be pretty easy by now.

1. yes, those do indeed look like aluminum.

2. The seams are straight, and are presumably overlapped like that for strength.

3. The "wood grain" looks more like copper, to me.

4. Yes, I do indeed know we went to the moon, we have proof.

5. And if the lunar missions had been funded privately, yes, we may well have had a Hilton on the moon, and Paris may well have been named Tranquility, instead. But, they were not, they were government funded, which means that NASA is constantly fighting a battle for funding with the military budget, a battle they recently lost completely. Probably due to people like you who don't possibly believe that government could do anything right except kill people.

But that's OK, in a few more years, when private spaceflight gets to the moon, they'll find Buzz's footprints, and you'll be conclusively proven wrong. Though I doubt you will shut up about it even then.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:21:11 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2012, 11:53:44 AM by cryptoanarchist

1. yes, those do indeed look like aluminum.

2. The seams are straight, and are presumably overlapped like that for strength.

3. The "wood grain" looks more like copper, to me.

4. Yes, I do indeed know we went to the moon, we have proof.

5. And if the lunar missions had been funded privately, yes, we may well have had a Hilton on the moon, and Paris may well have been named Tranquility, instead. But, they were not, they were government funded, which means that NASA is constantly fighting a battle for funding with the military budget, a battle they recently lost completely. Probably due to people like you who don't possibly believe that government could do anything right except kill people.

But that's OK, in a few more years, when private spaceflight gets to the moon, they'll find Buzz's footprints, and you'll be conclusively proven wrong. Though I doubt you will shut up about it even then.

Do you believe in the Easter bunny too?

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 05:33:12 AM

No, but, then, I can't shine a laser at the Easter Bunny and get a return, now can I?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:34:19 AM

No, but, then, I can't shine a laser at the Easter Bunny and get a return, now can I?

That's only cause he hops like a madmanbunny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: