Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

Won't be able to get the package until tomorrow but it has been delivered to the address I specified. Seeing photo of the order and all, I decided to release escrow since it technically has been delivered. I will update this thread once I check the contents of the box tomorrow. Thanks.

Good chance I will do a reorder for a couple more of the same item in the coming days.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

Gift Cards = Cardable = Credit Card Fraud
So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly

lying, honey-what ??  What about proofs ? What proofs do you have other than dementia ? Thank you

its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Please do and make a fool of yourself...now please troll away...troll away Haploid...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968169.0
amazon4u (OP)

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:34:25 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 11:02:19 PM by amazon4u

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly

lying, honey-what ??  What about proofs ? What proofs do you have other than dementia ? Thank you

its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Please do and make a fool of yourself...now please troll away...troll away Haploid...

will reply in your thread soon....

Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:45:12 PM

will reply in you thread soon....

Would like to see what you have to say.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:01:50 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 12:02:18 AM by amazon4u

will reply in you thread soon....

Would like to see what you have to say.

I've just replied in your thread

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:40:03 AM

You see higher trust for you because you sent positive feedback to those users and therefor they are in your trust list so if they give feedback to you, you'll see it positive although other people may not.

Thanks for the info....however I was asking about the green trust digits ? Some members have some green digits at their "trust rating" and some do not (me, you and many others) ....why some people have the trust colored in green and others do not ?

Just curious about this one Reynaldo....

Positive trust by you and the people your trust network is green. More info on trust here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

If mine is red, it is because somebody in your trust network gave me a negative trust rating.

That's good to know...Thanks for helping  a newbie

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:43:20 AM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Expected Delivery Day:   Thursday, February 26, 2015
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

can u order any item on amazon.com  with 25% discount if i want to ask what is your profit in this orders

what is your profit in this sale of your service like 5% or 10% youbdid not reply my question

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:54:32 AM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

can u order any item on amazon.com  with 25% discount if i want to ask what is your profit in this orders

what is your profit in this sale of your service like 5% or 10% youbdid not reply my question

My profit margin is pretty low right now since I am aiming at volume ... The profit will be optimal once I'll lower the discount to 15%, the whole business idea is designed to work around that number....we shall see if it's possible

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:14:36 PM

On Time

Hey there,

My profit margin is pretty low right now since I am aiming at volume ... The profit will be optimal once I'll lower the discount to 15%, the whole business idea is designed to work around that number....we shall see if it's possible

so you are in loss now you want to say

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
mullvad

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:10:42 PM

Ok amzan4u I'll use your service but I want 30%. The first order will be a $145 order. Start small.

Then I want to order a $545 item from amazon @ 30%. I'm sure you can do both if your posts are to believed.

When both items are delivered to my house I will eat my words and I will vouch for your service amazon4u.

Lets make a deal and do good business. No bullshit. No time wasting. Just straight legit business.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:32:50 PM

Ok amzan4u I'll use your service but I want 30%. The first order will be a $145 order. Start small.

Then I want to order a $545 item from amazon @ 30%. I'm sure you can do both if your posts are to believed.

When both items are delivered to my house I will eat my words and I will vouch for your service amazon4u.

Lets make a deal and do good business. No bullshit. No time wasting. Just straight legit business.

I am sorry but 30% it's not acceptable...I would be losing money overall...If you would like to use my services you will need to agree to the same terms as everybody else...25% off any Amazon item

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

On Time

Hey there,

so you are in loss now you want to say

I'm not loosing $$, but at 25% OFF I am not earning too much money either....

atsuky

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:07:09 PM

Pm'd
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:46:15 PM

Pm'd

PM replied

Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:47:01 PM

Is that legit ,?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:10:10 PM

Is that legit ,?

Yes it is....There are 13 pages of replies and my feedback if you wish to investigate further....

Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:11:34 PM

Is that legit ,?

Yes it is....There are 13 pages of replies and my feedback if you wish to investigate further....

Seems somehow legit . Scrow ?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:25:53 PM

Is that legit ,?

Seems somehow legit . Scrow ?

Escrow ? Of course... I use DebitMe or Cyrus as Escrows...are you ok with both ?

I will be going offline for a few hours...send me a PM if you make u your mind

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:33:01 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 07:23:46 AM by BitcoinDistributor

Rec'd my order with everything that was supposed to be in there. Thanks again, will be placing a second order shortly using DebitMe again as escrow. Will be in touch, thanks!

Edit: Sent a message to you amazon4u + debitme.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:55:47 AM

Rec'd my order with everything that was supposed to be in there. Thanks again, will be placing a second order shortly using DebitMe again as escrow. Will be in touch, thanks!

Edit: Sent a message to you amazon4u + debitme.

Thank you for using my services

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: