Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:10:43 PM

It's pretty much neck & neck at the polls with how transaction rewards will be distributed.

Personally both ways are fine, having the CBX Foundation get 50% of the Tx rewards seems like a more stable option though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:41:35 PM

If some one that have a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 and want to alpha test the Wallet, please PM me Cheesy

Got to understand Raspberry Pi better. Do I need one?

Tweeted Bittrex.

Wisdom from the vaults (I was poking around the CGB thread): 'Marketcap is not a very good measure anyways unless there has been decent volume.'

[ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245086.3280 ]

Hello,
Sorry for the late response i thought i already post but it seems not.
RPi3 has got a slighty better CPU than the RPi2
RPi3 has got integrated WiFi connexion, but actually the wallet of Pi is designed to run with a internet cable directly on the Pi itself because it's safer.
Looks you are now releasing a raspberry pi... and now you have raspberry pi with wifi.. looks like it great than a cable because i have only have a wifi from neighbors wifi.. thanks for update i am just watching on this thread..
Well if i was your neightboor you would already has been your PayPal, Facebook, Email, etc.. account hacked..
Do not use their connexion for critical stuff lol, it's not hard to man in the middle and hook SSL encryption to get all your login informations...
I hope you use 2FA on most of your account and you are not my neightboor...

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:45:13 PM

If some one that have a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 and want to alpha test the Wallet, please PM me Cheesy

Tweeted Bittrex.

Wisdom from the vaults (I was poking around the CGB thread): 'Marketcap is not a very good measure anyways unless there has been decent volume.'

Hello,
RPi3 has got integrated WiFi connexion, but actually the wallet of Pi is designed to run with a internet cable directly on the Pi itself because it's safer.
Looks you are now releasing a raspberry pi... and now you have raspberry pi with wifi.. looks like it great than a cable because i have only have a wifi from neighbors wifi.. thanks for update i am just watching on this thread..
Well if i was your neightboor you would already has been your PayPal, Facebook, Email, etc.. account hacked..
Do not use their connexion for critical stuff lol, it's not hard to man in the middle and hook SSL encryption to get all your login informations...
I'm scared to be your neighbor alex hahaha, hacking all personal stuff you are such a smart guy, thank you for helping this community we do all hope that your hard work will be pay after we all break the wall and start the real business of CBX.

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

It's pretty much neck & neck at the polls with how transaction rewards will be distributed.

Personally both ways are fine, having the CBX Foundation get 50% of the Tx rewards seems like a more stable option though.

One thing we have to keep in mind is that all contributors to this project are purely voluntary. There are of course expenses and the financial backing comes out of our pockets to support and evolve the project. We do have a foundation fund but we do not get any donations. Having something like this built in where some of the transaction fees go to a fund for development is something that could potentially be very beneficial to the project as things progress and the value of CBX grows as do the CBX transactions.

Nobody wants to live next to Alex! lol
Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

Tweeted Bittrex.

Hello,
I'm scared to be your neighbor alex hahaha, hacking all personal stuff you are such a smart guy, thank you for helping this community we do all hope that your hard work will be pay after we all break the wall and start the real business of CBX.
Haha, don't worry i am ethical guy, i don't do these things. Anyway, at the end of the story a hacker always get catched, so i don't think it's a good idea !

One thing we have to keep in mind is that all contributors to this project are purely voluntary. There are of course expenses and the financial backing comes out of our pockets to support and evolve the project. We do have a foundation fund but we do not get any donations. Having something like this built in where some of the transaction fees go to a fund for development is something that could potentially be very beneficial to the project as things progress and the value of CBX grows as do the CBX transactions.

Don't forget that I also pay my own coffee ! Need coffeee to code !! Not free Grin

I am a quiet neightboor, i think many people could be happy of the calm :x they just should not steal my internet connection Grin

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:37:29 PM

W.A. Merchant/P2P Project

Please pardon the price drama. I have been trying to discover what CBX’s ‘currency-function price’ is. (Looks like about .000380.)

But we are Number 2 on Cryptopia’s volume chart!

Putting cryptos really and directly to use as currencies is our interest.

Check the photo. I think Yacoin was only the third crypto – after Bitcoin and Litecoin – ever to be sold in two fiat currencies. That was us, and we offered Yacoin-for-silver trades. In 2013.
And you can see a couple of IndiaMikeZulu guys at the Denmark Resource Centre, where we arranged for a local government entity to accept cryptos:

Mark

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 12:03:52 AM

Personally both ways are fine, having the CBX Foundation get 50% of the Tx rewards seems like a more stable onption though.

So true , that's why I voted for 50/50. Otherwise cbx foundation would always have to source for fund out of own pocket , I say no need to vote , 50/50 is fair ,

Second option make community Traders , like in community Pos ,

1 : Community Pos where all the smaller coin holder group together to get a stake against whales , thank god Cbx is not like that , Cbx fair staking not on the amount of coins you have!

2 : Community Trader , I have yet to see this happen as it would involve passing over money to a person without a face , it's hard to find trust on the Internet, plus a good trader , if only we could come up with a way to hold the funds , in an account for trade but the trader can't do withdraw on his own , best if 2/3 person needed to release funds . If this could be achieved. With that a whale would be born

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 12:15:00 AM

2 : Community Trader , I have yet to see this happen as it would involve passing over money to a person without a face , it's hard to find trust on the Internet, plus a good trader , if only we could come up with a way to hold the funds , in an account for trade but the trader can't do withdraw on his own , best if 2/3 person needed to release funds . If this could be achieved. With that a whale would be born

What is the suggestion here? Pooling coins and having one person trade with them? How would this help CBX? Just curious, can you please explain further?

With regard to release of funds, a multi-sig account would be needed. Not sure if exchanges offer this but this is possible with CBX, pretty cool. There is a tutorial somewhere, I think on the forum...

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

What is the suggestion here? Pooling coins and having one person trade with them? How would this help CBX? Just curious, can you please explain further?

With regard to release of funds, a multi-sig account would be needed. Not sure if exchanges offer this but this is possible with CBX, pretty cool. There is a tutorial somewhere, I think on the forum...

1 : It could publish the book
2 : establishing buy support wall
3 : taking down the sell wall
4 : bounty for various project
There are a few more but not important there u go TOP 4 out of my brains

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Thunderhead

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:29:33 AM

Nice but how to determine who's to trade for us?
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:28:30 AM

I think we need a coder for this . Build our own trade bot . But trend and chop bots are easy to target  we need one the is made to order . Built on the traits of a trader. So we need a coder and a competition to find a good trader.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:51:18 AM

I think we need a coder for this . Build our own trade bot . But trend and chop bots are easy to target  we need one the is made to order . Built on the traits of a trader. So we need a coder and a competition to find a good trader.

That will also depend on how much the foundation will going to get. For me, the top priority will be paying for the devs.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:14:27 AM

That will also depend on how much the foundation will going to get. For me, the top priority will be paying for the devs.
I hope dev will not charged us too much so we can proceed to this project if there's someone who knows how this one works please help the community so we can move forward on this matter, CBX time is coming and we need to help each other to success. good luck dev team.

Lutzow

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:01:57 AM

I hope dev will not charged us too much so we can proceed to this project if there's someone who knows how this one works please help the community so we can move forward on this matter, CBX time is coming and we need to help each other to success. good luck dev team.

Yep, the community must help in order for the coin to push through adversities. We can start with providing visibility to the coin so others will notice. Posting on social media will also help. You can share the fb pages and articles regarding CBX, an example would be this http://growblogs.org/index.php/2016/05/03/what-is-crypto-bullion-cbx/ with an option to share on social media.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:08:38 AM

If it's a bot than it would be very easy . All who pitch in will vote on the splits but if the foundation doesn't get any it defeats the purpose. This should be an easy matter to solve once we get the ball rolling

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lutzow

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:26:22 AM

5 paid vote so far
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

And it only started a day ago Smiley

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:52:44 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 06:05:13 PM by VonSpass

Annoucing the Crypto Bullion signature campaign!

In order to increase awareness of the Crypto Bullion, our crypto currency, we will begin to invest in a signature campaign and reward people for taking part of it.

The rules and registration to this program can be read here:

Bitcointalk CBX sig campaign thread

Do not miss this opportunity to earn some CBX while helping your investment at the same time!
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:38:33 AM

Great campaign. Testing sig Smiley
Lutzow

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

Nice to see that CBX has one now. Let's spread out to multiple threads Smiley

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:20:05 PM

Sig's are looking good guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: