Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359446 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

Hello guys has the signature campaign ended?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:39:37 AM

Hello guys has the signature campaign ended?

You can read the OP here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466191.0
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:56:16 AM

Can someone shoot me a PM explaining the wallbusters promo.
Looking to invest here, like what I see.

here are the informations about the WBIP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14234456#msg14234456

Thanks for that. The wall at 0.0006 is not really there anymore so not sure if this is still in play.

Sure, this program (WBIP) continues until we bust through .0006 - which indeed appears much easier to do, now that some sellers lost patience and dumped Wink
is that means that we are near to move forward mate? as you mention that many dumpers already dump their coin so which means your project is now moving up and how long we need to wait to make it to the point where you can say it was a success to our community? just curios question mate. thanks.

Morning, Golftech. It's hard to say when the WBIP will be 'finished'; but it's working! If you look at the buy-sell order books and the recent trading data, you'll see great volume, a much tighter buy-sell spread -- less than 5% at this second -- and fewer sell-orders hanging over our head. Please feel free to wade in and do a little trading yourself: a currency gotta have volume!

Mark

Yes, we only need a couple of BTC to get past that price plus we're getting some volumes as well despite Lisk being a hot coin right now.
I think there's no funds support or reserve to control the volume of the market.. i saw the price if cbx right now in cryptopia and i think cbx campaign is has a bad result but if you are paying it in bitcoin people joined in campaign they can not dump their cbx.. because they are receiving it in bitcoin..
I am one of the supporters of cbx but i notice after starting a campaign paying with cbx daily more people are dumping in cryptopia..

Paying it in CBX though even when dumped into the exchange still creates popularity into the coin and the campaign to 60k is also lower than before. I guess, Vonspass is hoping that those who are collecting from the campaign can use their CBX to jumpstart their holdings. I guess, not all of them are selling them in exchange, some are saving them for staking use. Also, having the payment in CBX allows more installation of vaults compared to if those are being paid in BTC.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:06:17 AM

I would like to know why posp is better than pos3 (black)  if this could clearly be explained I think cgb will get a lot more attention.

I have asked many people this question many times and yet have not had a clear cut answer. I have quite a bit of cgb from ages back and have always like this coin a lot.

Are you (elambert) the creator of posp? can posp work with full POS and not just POS+POW?  I wonder already why more coins are not switching to this posp and are all using pos3?

Hi cryptohunter. I do not know much about blackcoin and their pos3 but I do hear that it is similar. I would have to study it to learn the nuances but I don't know. Being a higher ranked market cap coin allows blackcoin to be visible to a far larger audience than CBX so they would be more likely to be cloned. Their implementation of PoS was the first (per my understanding) to do away with coinage. We improved on the removal of coinage design by implementing a static reward so as to only reward those staking their coins and securing the network while inactive coin owners forfeited their stake to the active stakers.

I wrote the white paper on PoSP and came up with the concept but Alex4J implemented it into CBX. PoSP is full PoS, there is no PoW in use. When we implemented PoSP, we did away with PoW altogether.

We have tried but we are still battling to let people know about PoSP. The majority doesnt know we have it and a good portion of those who know we have it, dont understand what it is. So.... I think a short video would be instrumental in not only educating current CBX owners, but also the rest of the world.

Thanks for the reply. I am still looking into them both POSP and pos3 look like the best POS variations by far.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:10:20 AM

We're 33 in Ccex ranking, slowly we're climbing. Will send 1 or 2 votes tonight as well.

Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:19:02 PM

Thanks to both of you, I already get past the

sudo apt-get install libdb-dev libdb++-dev

Is it alright to proceed with libdb 4.8? Or do I have to get rid of the previous installation first?
You don't especially have to uninstall it because as I said in my document, when you do the "make" command you will specify the path of libdb4.8, so there can't be a mistake from compiler.

Down to the last step but got this

root@19313:~/CryptoBullion-CBX/src# make -f makefile.unix BDB_INCLUDE_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include" BDB_LIB_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.
8/lib"
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src -I/root
/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/include -DUSE_LEVELDB
-I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/helpers -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -msse2 -MMD -MF obj/a
lert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp                                                                                                                     
alert.cpp:5:29: fatal error: boost/foreach.hpp: No such file or directory                                                                           
 #include <boost/foreach.hpp>

Tried google but was unable to find a workaround. It looks like I need to edit something here, just don't know what. Thanks in advance.

Was able to get past the previous step, some missing stuff still in my debian that's why it didn't work.
This one though is the new problem

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status                                                                                                           
makefile.unix:190: recipe for target 'cryptobulliond' failed                                                                                         
make: *** [cryptobulliond] Error 1

tried the all three below
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=-"                                                                               
make -f makefile.unix   
make -f makefile.unix BDB_INCLUDE_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include" BDB_LIB_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib"

What did I miss this time?

Thanks in advance

Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:38:41 PM

Is it alright to proceed with libdb 4.8? Or do I have to get rid of the previous installation first?
You don't especially have to uninstall it because as I said in my document, when you do the "make" command you will specify the path of libdb4.8, so there can't be a mistake from compiler.

root@19313:~/CryptoBullion-CBX/src# make -f makefile.unix BDB_INCLUDE_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include" BDB_LIB_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.
8/lib"
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src -I/root
/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/include -DUSE_LEVELDB
-I/root/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/helpers -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -msse2 -MMD -MF obj/a

Tried google but was unable to find a workaround. It looks like I need to edit something here, just don't know what. Thanks in advance.
You don't have the required library since last time you tried to install it doesn't work cause of libdb, just run that:
Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libboost-all-dev
Then compile

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:39:56 PM

8/lib"

Was able to get past the previous step, some missing stuff still in my debian that's why it didn't work.

make -f makefile.unix   
make -f makefile.unix BDB_INCLUDE_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include" BDB_LIB_PATH="/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib"

Thanks in advance
Please send me the complete error by PM

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:21:40 PM

CBX should move away from Yobit completely.
They started updating their wallet but obviously messed it up by not using the latest bootstrap.
Now the wallet is under maintenance for eternity again
Yobit is utterly incompetent.
I really don't understand how they are still in business.
 Huh
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

8/lib"

make -f makefile.unix   

Thanks in advance
Please send me the complete error by PM

PM sent. Thanks

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:11:23 PM

Updated bootstrap has been posted in OP and on the website. Through today 5/27/16
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:04:27 PM

I started to create a logo for a video.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to go on right now.
Is it possible to change the white squares in gold bullion?
If you enjoy the logo, I can give you the file cinema4d<;

https://youtu.be/98zlRzoKQvQ

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:22:56 AM

CBX should move away from Yobit completely.
They started updating their wallet but obviously messed it up by not using the latest bootstrap.
Now the wallet is under maintenance for eternity again
Yobit is utterly incompetent.
I really don't understand how they are still in business.
 Huh

Agreed. The atmosphere there is bizarre.

Otherwise, we got better volume than Litecoin on Cryptopia; my wallet is staking; and I'll be Asian-trading-zone guy all weekend. Woo hoo!

[Great technical support here!]

Mark
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:29:14 AM

cool stuff mate how you can make it much longer so it will more fun to watch
I hope dev will take time create more this maybe also tutorials and advertisement
aside from the ongoing campaign video tuts will also helps awareness and attract
more investors.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:51:35 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 03:02:17 AM by VonSpass

if helping to gain popularity doing the campaign helps the awareness but you are correct getting cbx for free would be easy for dumpers to dump right away and the price won't go up, I think limiting participants and re create the plan of that campaign would be needed I'm just new here and I keep checking this promising coin.

Biggest problem CBX has, in my opinion, is public awareness.  When people take the time to get more information about Crypto Bullion, download the Vault and then see all the positive aspects of our network, not to mention its superior staking algorithm, the PoSP, many informed visitors become diehard fans.  

You can't realistically stake or mine Lisk; ETH still uses dated PoW mining, Bitcoin has become extremely slow and centralized (victim of its own success) - creators of many new cryptos have kept the best part mostly all to themselves or early adopters.

At this moment CBX's price is affected by large dumpers; I am not noticing signature campaign participants dumping all that much.  That being said, I did remove some signature participants who insta-sold their rewards and I will keep doing that, but I think that the signature campaign is beneficial overall for CBX.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:58:35 AM

if helping to gain popularity doing the campaign helps the awareness but you are correct getting cbx for free would be easy for dumpers to dump right away and the price won't go up, I think limiting participants and re create the plan of that campaign would be needed I'm just new here and I keep checking this promising coin.

Biggest problem CBX has, in my opinion, is public awareness.  When people take the time to get more information about Crypto Bullion, download the Vault and then see all the positive aspects of our network, not to mention its superior staking algorithm, the PoSP, many informed visitors become diehard fans.  

You can't realistically stake or mine Lisk; ETH still uses dated PoW mining - creators of many new cryptos have kept the best part mostly all to themselves or early adopters.

At this moment CBX's price is affected by large dumpers; I am not noticing signature campaign participants dumping all that much.  That being said, I did remove some signature participants who insta-sold their rewards and I will keep doing that, but I think that the signature campaign is beneficial overall for CBX.

good point sir removing early dumpers from getting it for free in your signature campaign it is really awareness will bring investors here in your project hope if they understand the way this coin stake and how fast they can get new produced coin they will invest and work with us.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

You can't realistically stake or mine Lisk; ETH still uses dated PoW mining, Bitcoin has become extremely slow and centralized (victim of its own success) - creators of many new cryptos have kept the best part mostly all to themselves or early adopters.

If Von Spass is supervising the signature-campaign members . . . awesome! For my part, I'm gonna try to keep the buy-spread at Cryptomic as close as possible to Cryptopia's.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:28:09 AM

Actually, CBX price didn't change much even though we're hovering around the 50k sats area and that is because BTC made a run lately and is price close to 490. That means the 58k sats weeks ago is almost of the same value as it is now.

RivalOption

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:58:30 AM

Well to start a tutorial video
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:39:00 AM

Alex4j . Does it effect staking if Cbx is separate into a few address in the same wallet?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: