Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65788 times)
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:22:45 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:03:00 PM by SMAC-Media

Dear Community, the SMAC team wants to sincerely thank everyone who has supported this project we are very upset to state that this project will now be closed due to the social media account we acquired being suspended after twitters most recent purging of accounts that violated their TOS. We have contacted twitter many times in regards to getting our accounts back but the chances are not good they say we have violated the TOS and will not be restored access. We have one instagram account left and are in the process of selling that. The funds that we do get from that account will be given back to the community to hopefully salvage some of the loses that may have been experienced.  Again we are just as upset as you are considering we have almost 300,000 SMAC coins that are now worthless. This project is official closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:23:52 AM

isent this a repost ? i've seen this thread before
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:25:36 AM

TLTR. Looks like a SCAN. Will Mine!!! Cheesy

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:16:58 AM

TLTR. Looks like a SCAN. Will Mine!!! Cheesy

Will you mine 1 coin reward per block or even 0 reward blocks? Dont miss the launch then, good luck Grin
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:31:54 AM

Sorry when will start the pow phase?
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:29:03 PM

Count Down Please
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

Count Down Please

PoW starts after the ICO ends and the blocks start moving. We can post a countdown once we get our times from Bittrex when the ICO will begin.
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:00:49 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no, let see
how about price for ico?
boxxa

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:51:45 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no, let see
how about price for ico?

It is under crowd fund section. Placing it under specs as well for better visibility.

ICO Price: 0.00011 BTC
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:49:20 PM

Any update on when the ICO goes live?  Don't want to miss out on investing as I like the idea.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:46:14 AM

VERY soon, will update ann 1hr prior to it going live!
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:51:31 AM

Any update? Can't wait to spend 10 BTC on this.
boxxa

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:49:37 AM

Tick tock.

Should have an update tonight or tomorrow.
cxc.bid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 04:41:21 PM

once your coin is trading on Bittrex, Cryptsy or Poloniex - it will be added to our Windows Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency.

If you want to set up shops charging in your own crypto-currency, you will be able to do so.

Good luck with your ICO

The Cash-Register Team

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:47:19 PM

Great concept. This one is nailed on my watchlist.

I have only 1 question:

If Smac raise 55BTC then there will be ~500K of Smac available.
if Smac raise 110BTC. Is than ~1000K of Smac available.
And in the bad case 30BTC. Is than ~275K of Smac available?

kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:28:48 PM

SMAC is an anagram for SCAM.

And from a guy that was heavily associated with MZC when they lied about it being the official currency for the tribe. Pump and dump, 18k crashed to under 100 sats.
Like MZC, just a "beautiful" story that won't last.

Those are, after all, words from their own advisor.

Just a lot of talk, not really proof of anything that they can do what they are saying. If code meant anything without a good/solid plan behind that can really be achieved, every programmer would be rich already. How can they guarantee anything?

Furthermore, they are basing on CPC, assuming users will click on no-sense ads. lol

They created a new ann already cause ppl were seeing through their plan on the pre-ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929916.msg10223741#msg10223741

All the red flags are there. Good luck.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:15:38 PM

Great concept. This one is nailed on my watchlist.

I have only 1 question:

If Smac raise 55BTC then there will be ~500K of Smac available.
if Smac raise 110BTC. Is than ~1000K of Smac available.
And in the bad case 30BTC. Is than ~275K of Smac available?

That is great to hear! Yes, you are correct! The entire initial supply is completely based on how successful the ICO is.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:30:52 PM

once your coin is trading on Bittrex, Cryptsy or Poloniex - it will be added to our Windows Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency.

If you want to set up shops charging in your own crypto-currency, you will be able to do so.

Good luck with your ICO

The Cash-Register Team

Thank you! The SMAC team appreciates your support!
boxxa

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:01:59 AM

While your new found free time due to your lack of success with your ICO and your new found vendetta against me driven from a simple post questioning the technical aspects of your ICO request and how you expected to accomplish what you said you would is flattering and entertaining, I will take a moment to reply to your acquisitions again, that you continued to bring up on IRC and twitter and every other social media you attempt to get a rise out of me on. I have answered them multiple times but again, since you continue to bring them up, I will post them on here so I can point you back to this post anytime you feel the need to get riled up and bring up them again. So I ask you take a read and let it soak in. If you are just going to repeat yourself then I will continue to ignore you and not respond to anything else. I know there is a lot of words here, try to keep up.

SMAC is an anagram for SCAM.
1) Congrats on your spelling and ability to move letters around. You must kick ass at the Sunday jumble. If you really think this is the reason to not invest, my god, then so be it.

And from a guy that was heavily associated with MZC when they lied about it being the official currency for the tribe. Pump and dump, 18k crashed to under 100 sats.
Like MZC, just a "beautiful" story that won't last.
2) I joined MZC to help develop the coin since I was around since the launch and anyone who has followed me knows, I have been heavily in getting crypto into the hands of people that need it and can benefit from it. Anyone who was involved or around that project knows I left because the 3 things I wanted to do and help bring adoption to the people were shut down by the Master Coin Maker and was told that there is no wallet improvements or any changes for at least a year. That and being cut out of any major coin discussions and even the movement of the fund when I came on after the launch to help with some improvements was the final straw for me. The actions taken by the dev even were outside of Payu's knowledge and many times we sat wondering what was going on. That is when I left. The project was taken over after he stepped down and has regained balance now that the dev team has the code in their control along with the fund which has brought a lot of calm to that project and allowed them to follow on the path that Payu set out and continue to work to bring that coin to where it was aimed for.

3) If you have been in crypto long enough, 2014 was a year of scams and broken promises. Almost every altcoin that has come out has promised the same things, fast confirmations, a road map of features in the wallet, and a goal to become the next bitcoin replacement. These are hopes to get a coin hyped so miners can dump. These coins profited from people who mined early and once the support of pump groups left, they crashed with no volume or news. Things like anon or a new pretty desktop wallet was the only hope to get a rise in the price to allow bags to be dumped. The are the coins that die. These are the ones made to profit a small few. If you read the post before you decided to go on your rant, you would see that SMAC is a asset token. A coin designed with plan grown of inflation and also with planed money buying coins in the market to account for this inflation. We are not trying to be the next Bitcoin. We are not trying to be the next Litecoin. SMAC is a token aimed at a niche industry that is very profitable and has a lot of room for many of the blockchain features such as smart contracts provide. Also, as the coin is used as a transfer of these assets, its value also grows in this niche industry. So while coins are promising features like anon, we wont. We are not another blockchain merchant replacement trying to get accepted by Amazon. We are however building apps and on top of the current state of the crypto coins a new ecosystem that can thrive off this technology that exists today, that hasn't entered yet.

Just a lot of talk, not really proof of anything that they can do what they are saying. If code meant anything without a good/solid plan behind that can really be achieved, every programmer would be rich already. How can they guarantee anything?
Good questions. I think I heard myself ask you these about your concepts and technologies that you failed to explain to coinmarkets multiple times. I again point you to the top post and let you read it again. The project has a plan. Has a very well planned structure accounting for the investments of ICO, the growth back into the coin, and the inflation and how to account for that as many coins do not and let the coin inflate to no value. These are all well planned aspects of this coin. If you do not understand the industry or how this works, that is fine. The great thing about crypto is you don't need to invest if you don't believe in what we can accomplish.

Furthermore, they are basing on CPC, assuming users will click on no-sense ads. lol

They created a new ann already cause ppl were seeing through their plan on the pre-ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929916.msg10223741#msg10223741
The new ANN is for the actual announcement, pre-ann was the initial post. A lot has changed as we further went down this path and instead of posting random information and a 12 month plan before any real value was brought to the roadmap, we redeveloped the coin, the economics of holding value, and also better outlined the financial plan to grow the coin each month and based on controlled spending and asset acquisition. Also, social media is the most lucurative advertising platform out there. Accounts that do not require people to click links to read tweets are generating $500,000 a year in revenue. This market is a lot above peoples understanding which answers the question why this hasn't been done yet.

This is the last time I respond to you. Your spam and lack of learning has become an annoyance. I have acknowledged you on IRC, Twitter, and now here. If you fail to read, then that is your choice but remember, I have a history of building things. I have coded, brought goals to a project, and continued to help think outside the box. I have built and delivered software with PINK. I built the new wallet, the first DNS name system for crypto, and also helped bring the ANON they had into their own wallet. I appeared on casts talking about ideas and projects even tho I am more of a radio person than a webcam person. I have a reputation. I am a coder. I have built stuff. I've discussed many parts of crypto including looking at other code, raising questions, and explained crypto in-depth to people about how elements to PINK coin fans that wanted to learn more. The idea of ICOs is to present a business plan and a team capable of building that business plan. This project has it.

You have posted more blasting our coin than you have providing more information requested by many big names about yours. On that note, I hope you decide to take the time to think about your own project and what you could do better. If you wish to continue to spend time blasting SMAC, that is also fine as any advertisement by you is advertisement for the project to direct them here. You are only hurting yourself in the long run.
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:19:07 AM

Making a big post isn't gonna make you right.

It's funny that you say I'm the one with free time now attacking SMAC out of nowhere or because of my "lack of success" with the ICO when in fact you were the one that started all of this, which can be proven: https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/563185673898045442 just before you were preparing your own ICO... funny. Sounds a lot like an ulterior motive to me. And now you have the lack of common sense to tweet at me things like "@crazy_crypto tweets about $smac : 4" pretending like you never talked about GEEK or me. People can see for themselves. You say I'm spending more time on Smac than I spent on GEEK and thats another thing that is simply not true. Anyone that followed our thread / website / ann page can easily see that.

About the name SMAC / SCAM, I'm just saying its a "strange coincidence", I'm also not the one that first pointed that out. We had many of these in 2014 like you said so yourself, and they ended up pretty bad. You say you left MZC, ok, but you were still heavily associated when it was already a lie, probably making people to lose money.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Let me quote you too:

I have answered them multiple times...
Another lie. Show ANY proof that you answered any real question I made before. You didn't. You just posted random gifs and laughed at #coinmarkets. The same thing you did when I tried to have some space to explain things related to my Geekkos project.

Another quote:

Good questions. I think I heard myself ask you these about your concepts and technologies that you failed to explain to coinmarkets multiple times. I again point you to the top post and let you read it again. The project has a plan. Has a very well planned structure accounting for the investments of ICO, the growth back into the coin, and the inflation and how to account for that as many coins do not and let the coin inflate to no value. These are all well planned aspects of this coin. If you do not understand the industry or how this works, that is fine. The great thing about crypto is you don't need to invest if you don't believe in what we can accomplish.
You're basically saying "I can't explain or give you a straight conversation, read our blablabla up there, its full of colorful words so people can believe in us". I of course won't be investing in your coin, I'm just pointing all of that so people can see how dirty you've been playing, and how you are not giving any guarantees. You say you have a history of building things, and thats okay (although I'm still curious why you weren't able to code your very own website like I did), however you are talking about some areas in which you have never worked before. Have you ever made any money out of the social media market? Like someone said at the pre-ann thread, if you knew how to make money with that, you would already be making it.

Thats pretty much what I had to say on this thread, unless of course you fuel it with more blatant lies, I'll go back to my own project now. See ya!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: