Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65790 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:28:58 AM

Cant believe i'm only finding this coin now. I dont know how I missed it but for real.. Viral is where its at.. Yall should check it out. Its got a king at the helm when it comes to marketing and is poised to launch a killer coin and platform.

There is more than enough money in social media advertising to support 2 or more coins. SMAC may not have a "celebrity dev," but as you see from the 6 btc marketbuy that they just executed, SMAC is the real deal.

Like Viral, SMAC is still in its infancy so now is the time to buy in. Look at the price and remember there are only 650,000 coins TOTAL.

I know bro, I never said otherwise.. Just that you guys should check it out... never bashed smac and as a matter of fact Im looking into smac now. If im investing in one social marketing coin why not invest in both and hedge my bets.. right?

That would be nice and dandy... except for two very simple things:

1.- You, dear Bobby, Bob, Robert, are the infamous Bobsurplus, so everyone knows what is going on when you appear.
2.- None of the peoples involved with either project have even the remotest idea of how social media advertising works... nor it is of actual significance for none of the two projects will even touch the space.

Other than that, naturally, everyone is more than free to throw away their money as they please...

When Bobsurplus and Barabbas appear, then it's time to take your money and run....these guys are a pest for any coin. Sorry SMAC but your coin is infected now

Anyone who has been around enough has seen them and let them be. They have quite the history on here and are a thing of the past.

As for the coin use and adoption, the new social media marketing based uses coming will be the next surge and go from being used as an asset that is growing in value as the buy backs happen each month to be a driving force of use and demand. We currently sit around with people staking which is great but in the market, it leaves it quiet. Once we start to facilitate people using SMAC on the forums and portal inside the social media scene, we will see a new level of demand and market activity.

Thye great thing of the internet -and crypto- is that reputations, and the trails that support them-, are easily traceable. And yest, from the "Story of Bob Surplus" to everyone of his endeavors, he and what he does, is quite well known by anyone in crypto... except that the vast majority are way behind his game tactics, of course, so they keep giving him money again and again (except when I come on time, as in the case of EKN recently, and abort the plan immediately. Or when I blew the whole thing to smithereens on the BAY scam). My path is also very easily traceable all the way to my WALLS of HONOR and SHAME and with special detail in the uncovering of other scams such as BlackCoin and, more recently PinkCoin and SeedCoin (now defucnt)... which is where you, Boxxa, come in. Because you were part of Pink, among many others. And, as a matter of fact, integral part of my uncovering of their shady behind the scenes activities. So you are perfectly traceable too. And although straight, planned scams cannot be charged to you yet, to my knowledge, ya have shown a special knack to pick losers and outright scammers to associate with one way or another, again and again. As, in my opinion, is the case here.

First of all I like that you at least have semi-told people that this is a crypto coin only in name. In fact this is a public business -pretended, of course-, funded by that public and totally  controlled by the three of you. You need to come out much more clearly though. As in: THIS IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS, FUNDED WITH PUBLIC MONEY, TOTALLY CENTRALIZED, IN WHICH THE THREE OF US ("THE TEAM") EXERCISE FULL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, FROM DECISION-MAKING TO MONEY DISTRIBUTION. And then, and only then, we will be really talking, ok?

Now, that fact that you guys choose Social Media Advertising as the source of revenue of your business, is laughable, of course. First because you have no idea whatsoever what social media advertising is, to begin with, and much less how to monetize it with any hope of a profitable future (there's none). Social media is controlled, of course, by the gatekeepers, exercising more control every time and leaving no place for any further intermediaries like SMAC pretends to be. The sites you are talking about, as "already monetized" are sites that will have no life beyond a few weeks, months at the very best. And even those with enormous potential liiability given that the graphic content is usually stolen -as in not paid for- so when Getty images comes suing guess who is liable? Furthermore, those sites are already off the grid in most cases because people got tired of clicking dozens of times pages that take several minutes to load all the ads only to find the "content" spread over more and more pages to pick up more fake clicks... No one will put up with that crap no more. Actually, no one does already.

But the kicker is you, boxxa. I am assuming you present your project to advertisers as you present it to the investors, with your meme as party of "the team", right? What do you think they will think -and do- when they find out that you only have a couple followers on twitter when you pretended to have as many as 9,000? Do you think they will believe anything you'll ever say... or anyone says on behalf of you or any "team" of which you are part of? Remember what I told you above about the "traceability"? How's this for traceability: https://www.twitteraudit.com/boxxa

I won't go on -although I could- on many other aspects of this new enterprise of yours that, again, is destined to bite the dust in the usual unceremoniously manner. No point in it. Those who want to give you their money already has and the rest, well, hopefully they will take realities into consideration. I will repeat to clarify: I don't think you are a scammer (although falsely multiplying you followers is not exactly proof of honesty); I do believe though that you are just a lazy bum in search of easy shortcuts at any (credibility) cost... and with quite extraordinary bad intuition for you seem to keep on betting just on losers. You are going to need to seriously increase your betting average -and clean up your act- if you can ever hope for any success. In crypto and in life. 
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:45:34 AM

Please allow me to repost what I said 2 days ago:

barabbas, just out of curiosity I looked at your post history, and honestly man I have never seen anything like that! You have 130 pages of posts in your history and quite literally EVERY SINGLE POST of yours that I read was negative and nasty!

I first read the 3 most recent pages of your posts and then I randomly skipped around to various pages of your post history and honestly man I have never seen someone with such an extensive posting history where I couldn't find ONE post that was not either crying scam or bs or whatever about this coin and that. It's really quite astonishing!

Are you that negative in your own life or is it just online? Wow man.....seriously like try meditating or yoga or talk therapy or something! Life is too short to be miserable all the time!

The SMAC team just bought 6 btc of their own coin from the sell wall as a market buy and plans to do the same every month...and that amount will be ever increasing! Please name one other coin in the history of crypto that has done that and that plans to do the same every month.  

Barabbas, putting your unbelievable level of negativity aside, SMAC is objectively speaking a no brainer for making money. Just buy a little SMAC now, then resell it when the team does their market buy at the end of the month and bam, you made a profit. And that's not even considering the other aspects of the coin that the team is working on.

(and guys, I'm serious.....just look at Barabbas's history and it will tell you everything you need to know about him. He is literally THE most consistently negative poster I have ever seen on bct and  I have been here for almost a year! It's kind of sad really...)

Anxiously awaiting next newsletter!

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:02:33 PM

Please allow me to repost what I said 2 days ago:

barabbas, just out of curiosity I looked at your post history, and honestly man I have never seen anything like that! You have 130 pages of posts in your history and quite literally EVERY SINGLE POST of yours that I read was negative and nasty!

I first read the 3 most recent pages of your posts and then I randomly skipped around to various pages of your post history and honestly man I have never seen someone with such an extensive posting history where I couldn't find ONE post that was not either crying scam or bs or whatever about this coin and that. It's really quite astonishing!

Are you that negative in your own life or is it just online? Wow man.....seriously like try meditating or yoga or talk therapy or something! Life is too short to be miserable all the time!

The SMAC team just bought 6 btc of their own coin from the sell wall as a market buy and plans to do the same every month...and that amount will be ever increasing! Please name one other coin in the history of crypto that has done that and that plans to do the same every month.  

Barabbas, putting your unbelievable level of negativity aside, SMAC is objectively speaking a no brainer for making money. Just buy a little SMAC now, then resell it when the team does their market buy at the end of the month and bam, you made a profit. And that's not even considering the other aspects of the coin that the team is working on.

(and guys, I'm serious.....just look at Barabbas's history and it will tell you everything you need to know about him. He is literally THE most consistently negative poster I have ever seen on bct and  I have been here for almost a year! It's kind of sad really...)

Anxiously awaiting next newsletter!

Indeed quite sad. For in your "almost a year here" you have witnessed the most incredible parade of scam projects and others riddled with all kinds of ineptitude and ALL, no exceptions, resulting in considerable losses for those like you blinded by the greed and ignorance.

s I have posted, I encourage everyone to check not just my post history but also special threads such as The Case of Pink Coin, and other search words such as "The Black Hand" and others. It will only add to the credibility -or not- of the individual. And, of course, both THE WALL OF HONOR and THE WALL OF SHAME, for adequate perspective.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:18:37 AM

We are all big boys here mate, take your investment advice else where, it is not welcome here.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:03:13 AM

10 BTC would buy the entire sell wall on bittrex hahahaha only 31k total on there lets hope for a good month in the social media revenue area, and we might be able to clean them out
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:08:19 AM

sorry for triple posting but just had to point the obvious out SMAC IS GOING TO FUCKING EXPLODE!!!
You got a winner here Dev team.
business model works like clockwork, keep it up.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:50:54 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 03:23:17 PM by Soul_eater_123

I'm wondering if anyone here listens to podcasts?  I think this could be a potential avenue to get the message out about SMAC.

I mainly listen to paranormal/science and tech based podcasts but have come across a few bitcoin/cryptocurrency related ones some of which are pretty good.  

These are the ones I'm aware of, there maybe others I haven't come across:

World Crypto Network (youtube based) : http://www.worldcryptonetwork.com - they have a number of different shows and there is a page with a list of all of them here: http://www.worldcryptonetwork.com/p/shows.html

Let's talk Bitcoin: https://letstalkbitcoin.com - I think this is probably the biggest/most famous one

Follow the Coin: https://www.youtube.com/user/followthecoin - another youtube based show.

Epicentre Bitcoin: https://epicenterbitcoin.com - (itunes/conventional podcast formats) found this recently not had a chance to listen but seems quite serious

Bitcoin UK: http://www.bitcoinukmedia.com - another audio podcast.
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:52:02 PM

I actually listen to "Let's Talk Bitcoin" and yes I do think that would be a great venue for SMAC. Of course we would want to have the Marketplace and whatever else the team is working on up and ready to go beforehand, but yes I agree that would be awesome!

Penn.3D

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:24:29 PM

On another note, there is a .9 btc order @ 10100 sat on Bittrex and I'm very glad to see that as of the time of this writing, no one is selling to it. It's looking to me like the hands that are left are strong and that's what we need to make SMAC go to $1 per coin and beyond.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:31:47 PM

It won't take long until this coin gets noticed by somebody with really deep pockets. Indeed there are only around 30K coins for sale on Buttrex and only 10 BTC is needed to buy up the whole sell book. Only strong hands controlling the coin now.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:12:18 AM

Yes the hands here are very strong now.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:21:01 PM

Is anyone else's wallet out of sync?  Mine has been for several hours - seems there have been no new blocks for about 11 hours.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:44:03 PM

Is anyone else's wallet out of sync?  Mine has been for several hours - seems there have been no new blocks for about 11 hours.

same problem here

p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:29:49 AM

same problem here

working fine for me, last block was like 45 mins ago.
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:47:18 AM

Should be dropping to 25% annual interest any day now. Actually, maybe it has already dropped to 25%? Haven't really been paying attention.....
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:45:22 PM

same problem here

working fine for me, last block was like 45 mins ago.

Still not synching for me so I'll try deleting and doing it from scratch.
Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:24:07 PM

Buying more on this price
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:00:34 PM

Wallet still don't syncing.

Wallet blocked on bittrex.

Whats going on?

boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:56:23 PM

This is a seed node issue. My business servers were moved to a different provider and the seeds were the only ones left on the provider. Balance ran out and servers terminated about 2 days ago it seems.

Servers are coming back online but may need to add nodes manually until the DNS gets updated. Give me a few minutes to restore it.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:59:00 PM

This is a seed node issue. My business servers were moved to a different provider and the seeds were the only ones left on the provider. Balance ran out and servers terminated about 2 days ago it seems.

Servers are coming back online but may need to add nodes manually until the DNS gets updated. Give me a few minutes to restore it.
Thanks mate  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: