Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65795 times)
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:20:13 AM

@odyjm i think you should read my post again... if you read it properly is says "MY FIRST PM TO YOU GUYS" !!!!!!!!! Responding to Penn.3D, i am not refering to your post, sorry.. the difference in what i said in the "PM"is that we the share holders should get money from the profit, depending on the amount of shares, so that we the shareholders can do the buybacks... if wanted....

SMAC TEAM replied and said, thats not possible due to SEC regulations, but that there is a new ACT in place that OBAMA approved of for crowdfunding.... ASK them...

My PM was to SMAC TEAM.   CC; Soul_eater_123, Penn.3D, and Wurstgelee... i think i should check that...but  there is no reason to post the PM as it is a Personal Message..

Most of the coins, thats well more than 60% (maybe even 70+%) are in good hands, Its time now for the price to grow! no need to put buy orders up, the sooner the price will rise the more the SMAC TEAM will have to spend if they need it to.... we just need a solid community that trust the SMAC TEAM will keep there word and keep buying accounts... thats what we need ASAP... you will always will keep the dumpers.. as long as the majority keeps holding (staking) we will go "Atomic", Quote: Penn.3D....  Wink

The longer the coin is @ these low prices the more will lose confidence and the new good people will stay away... or will dump as soon as the price rises.... you see the comments how some think and that there willing to sell for a little loss... please stop that buying into the buy orders,  buy Bittrex empty first! so buy from the sell orders!!

boxxa knows who i am (not personaly) i sent him a TXID in the first week of the startup of the wallet, he can check my account i havent sold a single SMAC and i wont!! i now have almost 4 times the amount i started with...still buying.. since richie demands, everyday!!

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Next newsletter will have some exciting news!
asnghost

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:46:34 PM

ETA?

SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:46:13 PM

ETA?
Friday!
p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:37:25 AM

@odyjm i think you should read my post again... if you read it properly is says "MY FIRST PM TO YOU GUYS" !!!!!!!!! Responding to Penn.3D, i am not refering to your post, sorry.. the difference in what i said in the "PM"is that we the share holders should get money from the profit, depending on the amount of shares, so that we the shareholders can do the buybacks... if wanted....

SMAC TEAM replied and said, thats not possible due to SEC regulations, but that there is a new ACT in place that OBAMA approved of for crowdfunding.... ASK them...

My PM was to SMAC TEAM.   CC; Soul_eater_123, Penn.3D, and Wurstgelee... i think i should check that...but  there is no reason to post the PM as it is a Personal Message..

Most of the coins, thats well more than 60% (maybe even 70+%) are in good hands, Its time now for the price to grow! no need to put buy orders up, the sooner the price will rise the more the SMAC TEAM will have to spend if they need it to.... we just need a solid community that trust the SMAC TEAM will keep there word and keep buying accounts... thats what we need ASAP... you will always will keep the dumpers.. as long as the majority keeps holding (staking) we will go "Atomic", Quote: Penn.3D....  Wink

The longer the coin is @ these low prices the more will lose confidence and the new good people will stay away... or will dump as soon as the price rises.... you see the comments how some think and that there willing to sell for a little loss... please stop that buying into the buy orders,  buy Bittrex empty first! so buy from the sell orders!!

boxxa knows who i am (not personaly) i sent him a TXID in the first week of the startup of the wallet, he can check my account i havent sold a single SMAC and i wont!! i now have almost 4 times the amount i started with...still buying.. since richie demands, everyday!!

Regards

This I, surprisingly, agree with. And something to think about, maybe by alternating eating sell walls one month then setting buy walls the next might be good and cause good organic growth. 
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:34:24 PM

This I, surprisingly, agree with. And something to think about, maybe by alternating eating sell walls one month then setting buy walls the next might be good and cause good organic growth. 

I should have looked at this (buyback) a bit more closely.  I assumed the team had purchased from the sell walls at the last buy back.  Frankly I'm astounded they didn't and this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Setting buy walls using the buyback money is pointless.  The whole basis of the coin and the reason a lot of us bought in was the idea that sell walls would be purchased as a means of raising confidence in the price and creating upward momentum.  Simply creating orders at prices below the current sell orders is just retarded (and actually making it below the ICO price is an insult to those of us who invested in it).  It only serves to push the price down and implies that the SMAC team don't have confidence in their own coin.

These things can easily be corrected and I would appreciate some clarity from the team on the matter.  I would also like the team to look at adding people with real experience in advertising as new members - given that this a coin based on an advertising model it is kind of ironic that so few people know about it.  This needs to be remedied sooner rather than later.

Furthermore I think a real name (yes I will continue to bang on about this) and a half decent logo would go a long way towards creating the right kind of impression.  The current name/logo look like they were created by a child and despite being beloved of the "Yes" men on this thread do nothing to advance SMAC in the "adult" world. 

Until real people start buying into SMAC it will continue to be dormant and unfortunately the lack of volume will kill it before it gets anywhere.
Clminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:35:12 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 02:06:40 PM by Clminer

@p3lonis  Hahaha...thank you, your welcome. my intension are not bad, i would like people to speak up if they disagree. regarding the protective approach i have is because i spent more than $ 1000,- on the SMAC Team.. so have others, and i  know that i can be rude but in these few months that i got to know altcoins i only lost money, just because others are spreading fud, treatening devs, and trying to get as much coins for as cheap as possible so they can multiply there investment in a very short time.. if somebody thinks my approach is not good or to rude, speak up or PM me, ill change my approach. but doing business is where i am good at, this doesnt mean i am always right, knowing that there are a few in this community that are only waiting for the price to go up a little and then dump so that they can multiply..

if the the community owns all the coins, we can set the price very high, in the beginning i said that the SMAC team only need a few BTC every week, well, this is the second month and they are allready doing that! buying bittrex empty is only 8 BTC at this moment, i think that SMAC can be the first altcoin to be mega succesfull, i mean nothing we can compare to..my gues is that it can be between 25-50 mil. sat, yes 1/4 - 1/2 BTC, simply because there are not so many coins, and are making revenue every month! but we need to work together and let the smac team buy more accounts, and nobody needs to be scared but just hold..and if they want to buy even more accounts, they just let us know that they are going to sell coins and sell so they can aquire more accounts..

i know some of you think where i got these numbers from, very simple, its going to be a snowball effect, they only have ±4 accounts now, allready @ 5-6BTC after 1 month, and just started, there is a new site coming, the marketplace etc.... so more people want to get in, i have noticed...i know for sure that they will have 10x the amount of accounts within 1 year, that wil mean that they will get the ICO price(50+BTC) , every month!! mark my words.. If we/they/the community buys bittrex empty, thats going to happen very soon.. the price will explode.

@SMAC team  Congratulations with your seven stars on coinsource! i saw SMAC.IO is suspended, i cant wait for the new site to pop-up.

@inspirone1 this is your chance too help SMAC build there awesome company, you wanted to invest 2BTC, we need 8! they will spend ± 5-6BTC do the math, we are allready there. i am stilll buying every day!

@dadon you wanted to invest in thunderclap.it? i think maybe we "should"  Wink spent it on more SMAC so that the price will go up and they will have more money for new accounts!

@Penn.3D Sorry for using the word "Should" to all of you, i am Dutch, and we say stuff different in Holland, i am not trying to tell anybody what they "should" do  Wink maybe i should use can... in my dictionary "ought" is like must!! so again my apoligies to anybody that feels offended by the word "should"..  I should work on my English  Wink  Grin Grin

@Simkominer saying that you dont care if the "devs or sheeps" eat into your sell orders offended me and clearly shows you have bad intensions, we are the community and we "should"  Wink work together, instead of not caring, and giving us names what can offend some of us, thats my opinion.

@odyjm you where right for saying that in the past, about eating the sell order, i remember that you recieved some comments on that, also my appologies even if i didnt said anything!

Best Regards
Clminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:39:29 PM

I should have looked at this (buyback) a bit more closely.  I assumed the team had purchased from the sell walls at the last buy back.  Frankly I'm astounded they didn't and this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Setting buy walls using the buyback money is pointless.  The whole basis of the coin and the reason a lot of us bought in was the idea that sell walls would be purchased as a means of raising confidence in the price and creating upward momentum.  Simply creating orders at prices below the current sell orders is just retarded (and actually making it below the ICO price is an insult to those of us who invested in it).  It only serves to push the price down and implies that the SMAC team don't have confidence in their own coin.

These things can easily be corrected and I would appreciate some clarity from the team on the matter.  I would also like the team to look at adding people with real experience in advertising as new members - given that this a coin based on an advertising model it is kind of ironic that so few people know about it.  This needs to be remedied sooner rather than later.

Furthermore I think a real name (yes I will continue to bang on about this) and a half decent logo would go a long way towards creating the right kind of impression.  The current name/logo look like they were created by a child and despite being beloved of the "Yes" men on this thread do nothing to advance SMAC in the "adult" world. 

Until real people start buying into SMAC it will continue to be dormant and unfortunately the lack of volume will kill it before it gets anywhere.

Thanks Soul_eater_123, i agree with you on that, even if i have said different about the name! thinks really need to chance, like right now! some things doesnt make sense!
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:42:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 03:53:42 PM by Penn.3D

I should have looked at this (buyback) a bit more closely.  I assumed the team had purchased from the sell walls at the last buy back.  Frankly I'm astounded they didn't and this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Setting buy walls using the buyback money is pointless.  The whole basis of the coin and the reason a lot of us bought in was the idea that sell walls would be purchased as a means of raising confidence in the price and creating upward momentum.  Simply creating orders at prices below the current sell orders is just retarded (and actually making it below the ICO price is an insult to those of us who invested in it).  It only serves to push the price down and implies that the SMAC team don't have confidence in their own coin.

These things can easily be corrected and I would appreciate some clarity from the team on the matter.  I would also like the team to look at adding people with real experience in advertising as new members - given that this a coin based on an advertising model it is kind of ironic that so few people know about it.  This needs to be remedied sooner rather than later.

Furthermore I think a real name (yes I will continue to bang on about this) and a half decent logo would go a long way towards creating the right kind of impression.  The current name/logo look like they were created by a child and despite being beloved of the "Yes" men on this thread do nothing to advance SMAC in the "adult" world.  

First of all, this kind of caustic and aggressive post does nothing to further discussion.

Second, I frankly resent being called a "yes" man. As I showed, I do have my own opinions and do not necessarily agree with everything that the team does. My recent post disagreeing with the team about their policy of putting up buy walls is a case in point.

However, you will notice that in that post, I presented my idea as a "suggestion" that I hoped the team would consider, whereas in your post you present your idea as something the team 'needs' to do, and then you end by insulting both their design and their logo.

The SMAC team has worked their asses off coming up with a road map and logo and name and on and on, and they continue to work behind the scenes to make this project come to fruition while you and I sit back and do nothing.

So if you have ideas or suggestions, then please by all means suggest away. I would love to hear your ideas and I know the team feels the same way. But if you are going to come on here and call names and tell the team that they need to do this and that.....well, let's just say I think that's the wrong approach and leave it at that.

And by the way, just because I like the name and the logo and you don't, does not make you right and me a "yes" man. I do very much like the name and the logo and I know others on here feel the same. Others dislike the name and logo, and that's fine too but ultimately it is up to the team to decide.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:17:10 PM

I should have looked at this (buyback) a bit more closely.  I assumed the team had purchased from the sell walls at the last buy back.  Frankly I'm astounded they didn't and this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Setting buy walls using the buyback money is pointless.  The whole basis of the coin and the reason a lot of us bought in was the idea that sell walls would be purchased as a means of raising confidence in the price and creating upward momentum.  Simply creating orders at prices below the current sell orders is just retarded (and actually making it below the ICO price is an insult to those of us who invested in it).  It only serves to push the price down and implies that the SMAC team don't have confidence in their own coin.

These things can easily be corrected and I would appreciate some clarity from the team on the matter.  I would also like the team to look at adding people with real experience in advertising as new members - given that this a coin based on an advertising model it is kind of ironic that so few people know about it.  This needs to be remedied sooner rather than later.

Furthermore I think a real name (yes I will continue to bang on about this) and a half decent logo would go a long way towards creating the right kind of impression.  The current name/logo look like they were created by a child and despite being beloved of the "Yes" men on this thread do nothing to advance SMAC in the "adult" world.  

First of all, this kind of caustic and aggressive post does nothing to further discussion.

Second, I frankly resent being called a "yes" man. As I showed, I do have my own opinions and do not necessarily agree with everything that the team does. My recent post disagreeing with the team about their policy of putting up buy walls is a case in point.

However, you will notice that in that post, I presented my idea as a "suggestion" that I hoped the team would consider, whereas in your post you present your idea as something the team 'needs' to do, and then you end by insulting both their design and their logo.

The SMAC team has worked their asses off coming up with a road map and logo and name and on and on, and they continue to work behind the scenes to make this project come to fruition while you and I sit back and do nothing.

So if you have ideas or suggestions, then please by all means suggest away. I would love to hear your ideas and I know the team feels the same way. But if you are going to come on here and call names and tell the team that they need to do this and that.....well, let's just say I think that's the wrong approach and leave it at that.

And by the way, just because I like the name and the logo and you don't, does not make you right and me a "yes" man. I do very much like the name and the logo and I know others on here feel the same. Others dislike the name and logo, and that's fine too but ultimately it is up to the team to decide.

Get over yourself.  I'll say it like I see it and I'm not going to sugar coat it.  If you like the current logo/name have a party but your taste sucks.  I for one don't need your permission or anyone else's to express my opinion.  I am making suggestions which I think will help but I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head.  This kind of post proves exactly why you are a Yes man.

Actually screw it I am maybe being a little bit crabby.  So apologies if the tone is harsh.  I just feel very strongly about these things because I think this could be really big.  Anyway I really think changing the name and logo will help just trust me on this.
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

Your post speaks for itself.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:20:54 PM

Your post speaks for itself.

Yes have edited it.  Apologies for the harsh tone.  Just feel very passionate about it.
Clminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:44:58 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 07:35:44 PM by Clminer

no need for us to get in trouble with eachother, do you agree Penn.3d that something is not right and need to change especially on the buyback side... it would also be nice if we know whats going on with the suspended web page...i think they should let us know if something is being tested, an temporary offline notice would be nice..

EDIT 1: Again i used should.. Grin Grin i mean could!

EDIT 2: SMAC.IO is online again..
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

Thanks Soul_eater_123, i agree with you on that, even if i have said different about the name! thinks really need to chance, like right now! some things doesnt make sense!

Agreed.  You make some very valid points in your last post.  I think the biggest problem right now is visibility amongst hundreds of other altcoins.  People just don't have enough time to follow more than a few and so we don't have enough people who know about the potential here to invest and move this forwards. 

There isn't any easy solution to this though (if there was it would already be happening) as it's a chicken and egg type scenario.  We need more people to know about this, to invest, increase volume and hence grow SMAC but we won't get that unless there is more volume, higher prices etc.

Rebranding might help with this too but we need some kind of strategy to help spread the word.  This is why I think it might help to find someone who has experience of real-world marketing/campaign management.  Obviously this won't be easy but it is something we can try.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:06:39 PM

no need for us to get in trouble with eachother, do you agree Penn.3d that something is not right and need to change especially on the buyback side... it would also be nice if we know whats going on with the suspended web page...i think they should let us know if something is being tested, an temporary offline notice would be nice..

EDIT: Again i used should.. Grin Grin i mean could!

Yes it's silly for us to fight amongst each other.  I also know that I can come across as quite harsh sometimes (it is not intentional, most of the time lol) - I think it just proves that we are passionate about moving this forwards.  Lately though I have been a bit moody because I was recently started on insulin and I've noticed that one of the first signs of my blood sugars dipping is extreme irritability!  Sorry if that's too much information but I'm just warning people in case I get crabby again:)  It's quite shocking how reason and thinking can be affected by such simple things.

The reason I invested in this was I liked the idea and I trust the people behind it particularly Boxxa who has gone out of his way to help me a number of times in the past - that's just the kind of person he is.  For 2015 I decided that I would only invest in coins that I think have a future beyond the usual pumping and dumping cycle backed by teams involving people I trust.  I suspect many of the others who are here are thinking in a similar way.

Anyway let's just keep putting ideas forward and trying new things.  It can only help and eventually we might come up with something that really works:)
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:35:53 PM

No hard feelings, we all get crabby from time to time ;-) Clminer to answer your question yes I agree that there are obviously things that still need to be worked out.

Let's not forget we are all on the same team!
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:07:10 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 10:18:53 PM by wurstgelee

After reading the last pages, I agree (not only but especially) with one thing:

The buyback should happen by buying into the sellwalls! Placing buy walls - especially below ICO price - sends the wrong signals. Last but not least, the buyback should push the price, right? And that's done buy buying into the sells!

In the end the team generates revenues with investor's money - so It shouldn't be too much too ask to buy some coins back with a part of those generated revenues, right? After all it's called "buyback" - not "sellback". Smiley

//my 2 cents

Clminer

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:36:41 AM

At this moment the sum (Sell orders) on bittrex is ±6.3BTC the price will be @80K, but thats only around ±30K SMAC, so we actually need a little bit more than 8 BTC, maybe even 2x more but it will remove almost 50% of the coins (that bittrex hold ±12%) off the exchange, the dumpers will profit from this but there is nothing we can do about that... the positive is that we will get noticed on the coin market and that will do the coin a lot of good... and even bring in more investors that want some of the action, while they still can!

I would really like to see the SMAC team comment on this, if they agree people will read this and the explosion will begin.. so its up to them right now to do the right thing and pump the price up..

@wurstgelee  i completly agree with you, we are on the same page.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:42:39 AM

At this moment the sum (Sell orders) on bittrex is ±6.3BTC the price will be @80K, but thats only around ±30K SMAC, so we actually need a little bit more than 8 BTC, maybe even 2x more but it will remove almost 50% of the coins (that bittrex hold ±12%) off the exchange, the dumpers will profit from this but there is nothing we can do about that... the positive is that we will get noticed on the coin market and that will do the coin a lot of good... and even bring in more investors that want some of the action, while they still can!

I would really like to see the SMAC team comment on this, if they agree people will read this and the explosion will begin.. so its up to them right now to do the right thing and pump the price up..

@wurstgelee  i completly agree with you, we are on the same page.
Newsletter will be released Friday Smiley
p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:52:04 AM

After reading the last pages, I agree (not only but especially) with one thing:

The buyback should happen by buying into the sellwalls! Placing buy walls - especially below ICO price - sends the wrong signals. Last but not least, the buyback should push the price, right? And that's done buy buying into the sells!

In the end the team generates revenues with investor's money - so It shouldn't be too much too ask to buy some coins back with a part of those generated revenues, right? After all it's called "buyback" - not "sellback". Smiley

//my 2 cents

This man gets the picture. Hopefully they address this "buyback" issue we face in todays newsletter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: