Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:38:36 PM

Wink We know it don't we brother, buckle up is all i can say.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:42:31 PM

"SMAC" is a good name.

"SMAC(k) me, bitch!" oO

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:24:19 PM

I also do like SMAC a lot, i love it actually, and its true that the most strange words are a lot of times the most succesfull... SMART isnt that bad eather but if i could choose between the two i would go for SMAC.

Anyway...thanks soul_eater_123 for bringing the discussion...

Like Penoze said... TOM TOM is really succesfull and in Holland we make a lot of jokes about it but they are really succesfull...

Please keep trowing up the discussions, very good, we need to get active soon and do some really inventive stuff, create some more SMAC-Heads..

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:45:22 PM

SMAC is like gateway to the public for making money on social media, and SMAC will be the currency used to purchase the things needed to make money on social media in the marketplace, it's genius really, it's a completely untapped market that people will be trampling over each other to enter..making money off your social media accounts basically doing nothing and earning money for it if it was easy to enter this market already a lot more people would be doing it.
 SMAC is giving the public the tools to start making money and the currency used to buy those tools is SMAC..this could be huge! plus you have the low supply and buy back system also, with a currency that is a stepping stone for normal people to make money in a billion dollar industry, this thing will explode if the devs work hard, market cap between 10 and 100 million do the math, with the low coin count, the reason it can go so high is because it is aiming for an untapped market almost every coin has been trying to follow BTC this isn't this is why it could work and be big, uncharted territories right here.
and another thing to think about is dogecoin it had it's rise all because of a good social media advertisement strategy, that is the expertise of our devs is it not? when the accounts backing SMAC have an outreach in the 10s of millions and we are almost in the millions now it won't be hard to really spread some buzz like dogecoin did, i think they hit a market cap in the 60 millions in a few weeks,we can do the same, this coin is like a perfect storm it has all the features it needs to go atomic in price.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:04:07 PM

But IMO the best strategy for marketing is to not market so much a cryptocurrency but as a tool to enter the social media marketing industry and build your own business with, people like to make easy money, you see things on the internet all the time that tell you how it can make you money for nothing sucking millions of  people in, but SMAC is legit, and you can make money, so in other words i think the best way to market is like this " Do you want to make easy money, well you can with social media advertisement, here is how to do it, buy SMAC,go to SMAC market purchase accounts, likes, followers etc with your SMAC start earning revenue" this also opens a complete new market for the public because The SMAC market could have a classified section where people could put adverts, eg i will follow, like, upvote your account for 1 SMAC fee, limitless possibilitys, just think of the people who rush to buy SMAC when they learn not only can they earn money investing or holding in it, but they can use it to start earning revenue from the social media advertisment industry, it's so perfect and the possibilitys endless so i'm excited as you can probably tell
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:11:21 PM

Dadon, I was excited as hell about SMAC but after reading your posts I am even MORE excited!!  Grin
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:22:00 PM

Something else, when I read your posts and see SMAC being used like that I realize that really SMAC is a great name for this project.  It will take some getting used to for some but so did Google and Yahoo and EBay but after awhile it just becomes part of the vernacular.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:49:41 PM

Grin Yes the more i think about the potential of SMAC the more excited i get, name also has a nice ring to it i agree will take awhile to get used to it, i wonder by 2016 how many social media account will be backing SMAC and what the revenue monthly will be i think huge.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:01:14 AM

When the SMAC market place is released we should do this if the Devs are down for it OFC https://www.thunderclap.it/pricing i am willing to pay 50% possibly even 100% of the funds for the PRO Option $500, if we did this media hype campaign and at the same time used the social media accounts backing SMAC and by that time we should have a considerably larger reach easily into the millions by that stage possibly 10s of millions if we did this together with the thunderclap campaign we could really cause a storm and as i said market it not so much like a cryptocurrency like bitcoin but as a tool you can use  to enter,start making revenue and even start a small business or company  in the social media marketing industry, you will bring in a lot of people who are not interested in crypto this way, i think before doing this if it were to happen would be a SMAC-USD exchange website  because if you advertise it this way people from outside of crypto will be coming in and you want to make it as easy as possible to acquire SMAC, just an idea i wanted to throw out there for the Devs and Community.
Clminer

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:36:33 PM

When the SMAC market place is released we should do this if the Devs are down for it OFC https://www.thunderclap.it/pricing i am willing to pay 50% possibly even 100% of the funds for the PRO Option $500, if we did this media hype campaign and at the same time used the social media accounts backing SMAC and by that time we should have a considerably larger reach easily into the millions by that stage possibly 10s of millions if we did this together with the thunderclap campaign we could really cause a storm and as i said market it not so much like a cryptocurrency like bitcoin but as a tool you can use  to enter,start making revenue and even start a small business or company  in the social media marketing industry, you will bring in a lot of people who are not interested in crypto this way, i think before doing this if it were to happen would be a SMAC-USD exchange website  because if you advertise it this way people from outside of crypto will be coming in and you want to make it as easy as possible to acquire SMAC, just an idea i wanted to throw out there for the Devs and Community.

I am also very interested, please explain something like a plan, or a walktrough how this could work. i want to invest!!! Sent me a PM!
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:10:35 PM

Please post plan on thread.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:17:14 PM

It's exactly for doing stuff like this that the name change would be useful.  People who are already invested in SMAC are exceptions.  If it is to become more of a financial/trading tool or instrument then we need to attract money from as many people as possible.

Like it or not and I speak from both experience and education in this area of human psychology, if you have a frivolous or jokey name for anything relating to money (where people are by default risk averse) then you run the risk of excluding a huge number of "normal" (i.e. non crypto) people which would be required to take this to the next level. 

In this regard a more boring name like SMART (or something equally benign) that is still easy to remember and without negative connotations would be less likely trigger any unconscious bias against it. 

Please guys think about this more deeply and don't think about what name appeals more to you (you are already here), think about what kind of name would appeal to your parents, friends, doctor, optician, teacher, postman, librarian - anyone who currently would not think about cryptocurrencies but in the future might be looking to alternatives to the currently broken banking/pensions/investment tools. 

It is these regular people who will make such things true successes and it is for those people that a renaming/rebranding would be required.

I'm only pushing this because I think it will benefit us all in the long term and right now it would be comparatively painless.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:33:21 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 03:44:52 PM by dadon

1.First we need to Finish the SMAC marketplace,  But we shouldn't wait for the in-wallet marketplace just the first release we have a market waiting to be filled by us we should fill it and get it as active as we can as quickly as we can, Before someone else does.

2.We need a USD-SMAC Exchange site, we should be expecting a lot of new faces to be drawn in by SMAC people who have never used BTC and we need to make it as easy as we can to acquire them, we can not be expecting them to buy from exchanges we will lose many potential investors, purchasing SMAC must be super easy even for the individual who has never used crypto before.

2.1 Maybe a promo video explaining the idea behind SMAC and how to acquire them.

3.Raise the funds for the thunderclap campaign, as stated before i will pay half or the full amount depending on the circumstance at the time.

4.Initiate SMAC Awareness campaign using thunderclap and the social media accounts owned by SMAC to spread awareness and cause hype

Marketing Strategy

SMAC is so much more then a currency or a store of wealth it is these things but also much more.
SMAC is your gateway into the ever growing and expanding industry of social media marketing,You can use SMAC not only as a currency or as a safe haven for your wealth with an attractive 3% interest, but also as a stepping stone and a tool to enter the social media industry, start earning money today and essentially be your own boss...purchase SMAC today and use within the SMAC marketplace and economy to buy accounts and other assets that will help you increase your followers and outreach today and increase your revenue, or invest in a company with a strong future and vision and earn 3% intrest.

Something along these lines, Still thinking, Basically i'm thinking you have a whole market here a mini economy  that has no official currency, If we move quickly SMAC can be the BTC of the social media marketing industry for everything payments/acquiring accounts,followers.
All we need is the marketplace up and running and the USD-SMAC exchange before we market the hell out of SMAC, And when the people arrive to invest they will find an entire economy running on SMAC ready to go.

So with SMAC you can
*Buy things use it as a currency
*use it to store wealth, it has a low supply so is perfect for this, and intrest is earned and minimal fees paid to store or transfer
  internationally in seconds.
*use it to build your own monetized social media account small business or company and start earning money.
*use it within the SMAC economy to buy the tools needed to build your business
*use it to be your own boss.
*use it to work the hours you choose.

So with SMAC you can.

*Be your own boss
*Work the hours you want
*Work from anywhere in the world
*Be your own bank

See what i mean SMAC can be so much more then a crypto, It can be an entire new mini economy running on it's own where people have the power to earn money, spend money, build a business, you can have all this freedom but the catch is you need SMAC first..Get where im going with this, And the best thing about it, It's all legit, People can do what your telling them they can, This isn't a scam that's the coolest bit IMO for once it isn't too good to be true
And this is how it should be marketed.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

It's exactly for doing stuff like this that the name change would be useful.  People who are already invested in SMAC are exceptions.  If it is to become more of a financial/trading tool or instrument then we need to attract money from as many people as possible.

Like it or not and I speak from both experience and education in this area of human psychology, if you have a frivolous or jokey name for anything relating to money (where people are by default risk averse) then you run the risk of excluding a huge number of "normal" (i.e. non crypto) people which would be required to take this to the next level. 

In this regard a more boring name like SMART (or something equally benign) that is still easy to remember and without negative connotations would be less likely trigger any unconscious bias against it. 

Please guys think about this more deeply and don't think about what name appeals more to you (you are already here), think about what kind of name would appeal to your parents, friends, doctor, optician, teacher, postman, librarian - anyone who currently would not think about cryptocurrencies but in the future might be looking to alternatives to the currently broken banking/pensions/investment tools. 

It is these regular people who will make such things true successes and it is for those people that a renaming/rebranding would be required.

I'm only pushing this because I think it will benefit us all in the long term and right now it would be comparatively painless.
I do see your point name is important it's a hard decision and ultimately one for the Devs, I do think SMAC will take a while to catch on but i believe it will.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

I do see your point name is important it's a hard decision and ultimately one for the Devs, I do think SMAC will take a while to catch on but i believe it will.

Thanks.  I'm not saying it's impossible for the SMAC name to catch on, I'm just saying that it's a matter of probabilities.  I think a more neutral name has a better chance and will be more likely to be taken seriously.  Also as you suggested this should be more than just a "coin" and so it makes sense to remove the coin part from the name anyway.

Also I would be willing to contribute some cash towards the thunderclap thing (don't have much due to ongoing health problems but would like to give something) if it can be donated in BTC.

The more we work towards getting this attention the better.
Clminer

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

sounds really good, so whats the next step, what needs to be done to finish the marketplace, lets do stuff...

Do i need to warn yall that other peoples who have bad intensions and are stealing other peoples ideas are also watching, and can start a coin tommorow if they want to with this story, use PM (CC) for this sort of stuff.. SERIOUS!!

SMAC-Team, Build your own tread!!! with a community that you know who is who!!! and are allowed only when owning a certain amount of SMAC..... or something like that.... or levels...or whatever.... dont trow it here....real investors dont put there bussines plan on BCT talk...please!!!! you dont have to put your personal stuff in there bud its better then BCT talk...sorry but there are to much people with bad intensions on this site...

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:17:26 PM

Maybe it would be a good thing to define SMAC Like this.

Currency SMAC SMACOIN OR SMACASH?
Platform ?

SMAC is the currency used on the SMAC Platform that consists of the market, USD-SMAC exchange and other things i havn't really got any ideas what that platform could be called but?
Clminer

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:24:55 PM

what are the cost of a tread? something like SMAC-Talk... or whatever...
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:12:58 PM

what are the cost of a tread? something like SMAC-Talk... or whatever...
I see why you are concerned, You are trying to protect our investment, but i wouldn't worry too much, there is no way anyone can steal the idea and copy it and push the market out quicker then we can it's only around 6 weeks off now, everything is good mate.
Clminer

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:41:29 PM

Okay..... that saves money, its not really professional...but...Heyy, lets do something, you want to invest... i want to invest...we can do a 50/50...spit it out on the tread what do you want to do?

Lets start doing stuff... im down...come with a proposal. you want an account on thunderclap.it?

SMAC TEAM are you willing to do something with Thunderclap.it or not?.....this is the second time dadon has proposed it and that he is willing to invest, now you have 3 guys saying they are willing....

Are there more vulenteers?....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: