Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:25:11 PM

Roll Eyes like that.
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

Reposting just to be sure my post isn't overlooked  ;-)

I'm getting a little worried about the low trading volume. I would happily put up a sell wall and then buy into it, but at the moment I don't have any free btc. Can someone here with some free btc buy a few of their own sells until the team comes out with an update that brings some buy support? I just hate the thought of being constantly threatened with delisting.....

Speaking of updates, I know it's annoying when community members ask for updates so I won't ask. I'll just say I'm VERY anxiously awaiting the next newsletter Wink lol
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:14:50 PM

Reposting just to be sure my post isn't overlooked  ;-)

I'm getting a little worried about the low trading volume. I would happily put up a sell wall and then buy into it, but at the moment I don't have any free btc. Can someone here with some free btc buy a few of their own sells until the team comes out with an update that brings some buy support? I just hate the thought of being constantly threatened with delisting.....

Speaking of updates, I know it's annoying when community members ask for updates so I won't ask. I'll just say I'm VERY anxiously awaiting the next newsletter Wink lol

Agreed I'd like to buy more but have no BTC left.  This is why getting the word out is so vital.  If more people knew about the coin then volume would not be a problem.  That's why I think the team should consider avenues like podcasts and interviews now rather than when things like the marketplace are ready (after all they could always do more publicity after those things are ready).

Also am wondering if the team has an ETA on new wallets?
CraveIt

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:42:07 PM

If you guys really wanna invest in a social marketing coin Viral is the only one. SMAC tried but failed and lets be honest... its not like they have an Adam of their own to slingshot this coin to the moon.

just saying..

Where and how failed SMAC?

And if SMAC had an Adam, I wouldn't be writing this.

Ummmm Id say close to no support or volume is a big indicator that SMAC has failed hard.

You're wrong. Wink

SMAC is different, general rules don't apply here.
Unlike other coins, you don't need someone to dump on to make profits with your investments since there is a monthly buyback. And no sell volume isn't bad at all.

Good luck man.. in the 12 months of buybacks i'll have made 12x that on Viral and all the other coins in the mean time. Why wait a year to see real returns and not play all the money makers.

LMAO...

Hey Bob your not the only person here who has made lots of money on crypto the difference between you and me is your a dishonest piece of shit so fuck right off ok...

keep judging and holding that bias and you'll continue to make scraps while I buy new cars like you buy new shoes!
$ 100k off $290 on quark without rippen anyone off beat that bitch and i have done much more since then hahah still never ripped anyone off your a loser im a winner end of a story

LMAO.. I never ripped off anyone.. and fyi.. Bitbay alone made me over 250K usd in 3 weeks. And that was just one coin i worked on.. Add up all the others and my previous statement comes true.. I buy new cars like you buy new shoes.

I don't even buy new shoes  Embarrassed
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:08:32 PM

Newsletter will be released this weekend.
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:18:47 PM

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you! :-D
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:54:14 PM

Aaaaaannnnddd the fixed wallets? ETA? Smiley

SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:17:09 AM

Tomorrow.
p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:11:15 AM

If you guys really wanna invest in a social marketing coin Viral is the only one. SMAC tried but failed and lets be honest... its not like they have an Adam of their own to slingshot this coin to the moon.

just saying..

Ummmm Id say close to no support or volume is a big indicator that SMAC has failed hard.

You're wrong. Wink

Unlike other coins, you don't need someone to dump on to make profits with your investments since there is a monthly buyback. And no sell volume isn't bad at all.

Good luck man.. in the 12 months of buybacks i'll have made 12x that on Viral and all the other coins in the mean time. Why wait a year to see real returns and not play all the money makers.

LMAO...

Hey Bob your not the only person here who has made lots of money on crypto the difference between you and me is your a dishonest piece of shit so fuck right off ok...

keep judging and holding that bias and you'll continue to make scraps while I buy new cars like you buy new shoes!
$ 100k off $290 on quark without rippen anyone off beat that bitch and i have done much more since then hahah still never ripped anyone off your a loser im a winner end of a story

LMAO.. I never ripped off anyone.. and fyi.. Bitbay alone made me over 250K usd in 3 weeks. And that was just one coin i worked on.. Add up all the others and my previous statement comes true.. I buy new cars like you buy new shoes.

Well this turned into a shit show.... You guys are sure giving SMAC a good BCT vibe.... On other notes, Boxxa is the website updated with the new wallet? If not that should be done ASAP. Thanks man
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:01:28 AM

just saying..

You're wrong. Wink

LMAO...

Well this turned into a shit show.... You guys are sure giving SMAC a good BCT vibe.... On other notes, Boxxa is the website updated with the new wallet? If not that should be done ASAP. Thanks man

I don't know anything about Bobsurplus one way or the other.....however seeing as dadon was arguing against making money at others people's expense, I would say that indeed he DID give SMAC a good BCT vibe.
Penn.3D

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:25:57 AM

When I was big into Cannabiscoin (I still think Cann will pump like mad when the dev shows how many growers are backing the coin.....and for the record I hold 0 cann at the moment, lol), there was a lot of feuding between Cannabiscoin and Maryjanecoin. Granted there were some very good reasons for the feuding, but nonetheless MJ fudders would flood the Cann channel and then Cann posters would go to the MJ channel and FUD over there. It was really ridiculous!

So in the end i decided to buy both coins, even though I CLEARLY liked Cann more and CLEARLY the ethics of the CANN team far surpassed the ethics of MJcoin. But I figured overall we were on the same team (kind of) and I figured as long as I held both coins I could stand on the sidelines and root for both of them.

In the end I unfortunately came to the conclusion that the MaryJane dev was a lazy, uniterested POS and I told him off just before dumping his coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg11147662#msg11147662

But the point is, for many months I held both CANN and MaryJ and it was nice because I was able to sit on the sidelines and root for both of them.

Where I'm going with this is that from where I stand, we are on the same team as Viral and I believe that when Viral goes to Bittrex, many people are going to learn about SMAC for the first time.

So whatever you think of Bobsurplus or Adam or anyone else over there, it seems to me that both SMAC and Viral would benefit more from having a symbiotic relationship rather than an adversarial one.

Obviously I am loyal to SMAC and I believe in this project and will defend it to anyone that tries to talk smac (lol), but I really don't think SMAC needs to succeed at the expense of Viral or visa versa. I think in the next few weeks/months there is a good chance that Viral and SMAC could be the top 2 coins at Bittrex with many of the same people invested in both.

Ok, I've talked enough. That's all I have to say on the topic  Smiley

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:20:00 AM

just saying..

You're wrong. Wink

LMAO...

I don't know anything about Bobsurplus one way or the other.....however seeing as dadon was arguing against making money at others people's expense, I would say that indeed he DID give SMAC a good BCT vibe.
Yeah and notice how he is gone now...oh and i never made money on other peoples expense wtf i bought those quark on ebay my first alt coin i got lucky, and it's called a market i buy and then sell to people who want them at a higher price fairly basic shit bro, never made money on anyones expense never ever say that again, i bought cheap and sold, that is called trading FFS!!!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:22:26 AM

I'm a lot of things but one thing i am not is greedy i would never hurt someone else for my own gain i have morals and that is the reason i hate people like Bob he has left now and the conversation was over, can we move on now? and if you doubt my integrity look at my post history i am one of the very few hero members never directly  involved in a scam, i have also given investment advice to many people with no intention of getting anything in return, i am a nice bloke and that is my pride..don't mess with my pride.
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:09:15 AM

Hello, dev, can you please upload a windows wallet on your website?

The present wallet is of version 1.0.0.0,  and I want 1.0.1

plz........
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:45:33 AM

Hello, dev, can you please upload a windows wallet on your website?

The present wallet is of version 1.0.0.0,  and I want 1.0.1

plz........

I am not the dev but I think I can answer this as well:

Download the wallet in the OP. This is wallet 1.0.1 although it reports 1.0.0 in the version string.

Since staking isn't currently possible with this wallet due to a bug in calculating PoS rewards, you could as well wait until wallet version 1.0.2 is released today.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:14:55 AM

I'm a lot of things but one thing i am not is greedy i would never hurt someone else for my own gain i have morals and that is the reason i hate people like Bob he has left now and the conversation was over, can we move on now? and if you doubt my integrity look at my post history i am one of the very few hero members never directly  involved in a scam, i have also given investment advice to many people with no intention of getting anything in return, i am a nice bloke and that is my pride..don't mess with my pride.

Hate and I, I, I, I, I

No one cares about you and tbh you hating on me is music to my ears.., You see, to me you're a flat out nobody. But Im in your head.. you hate me.. I'm something to you.. LOL..  Grin

Enjoy your bagholding man.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:08:57 PM

I'm a lot of things but one thing i am not is greedy i would never hurt someone else for my own gain i have morals and that is the reason i hate people like Bob he has left now and the conversation was over, can we move on now? and if you doubt my integrity look at my post history i am one of the very few hero members never directly  involved in a scam, i have also given investment advice to many people with no intention of getting anything in return, i am a nice bloke and that is my pride..don't mess with my pride.

Hate and I, I, I, I, I

No one cares about you and tbh you hating on me is music to my ears.., You see, to me you're a flat out nobody. But Im in your head.. you hate me.. I'm something to you.. LOL..  Grin

Enjoy your bagholding man.
HAHA..No your not, i would of never spoken to you ever if you had not come in here talking shit about some virus you caught, you are a nobody thats why you must take from others to fill the empty void that is your sad pathetic excuse for a soul, now good bye, take your virus and crawl off somewhere and die because your as bad as the criminals that  BTC was created to escape from, you just take from normal people with no remorse, you should be ashamed, but your not, because your just like them, the very people crypto was created to be used against, are now controlling it, just a new generation of low life's, It's a shame
IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:00:33 PM

When I was big into Cannabiscoin (I still think Cann will pump like mad when the dev shows how many growers are backing the coin.....and for the record I hold 0 cann at the moment, lol), there was a lot of feuding between Cannabiscoin and Maryjanecoin. Granted there were some very good reasons for the feuding, but nonetheless MJ fudders would flood the Cann channel and then Cann posters would go to the MJ channel and FUD over there. It was really ridiculous!

So in the end i decided to buy both coins, even though I CLEARLY liked Cann more and CLEARLY the ethics of the CANN team far surpassed the ethics of MJcoin. But I figured overall we were on the same team (kind of) and I figured as long as I held both coins I could stand on the sidelines and root for both of them.

In the end I unfortunately came to the conclusion that the MaryJane dev was a lazy, uniterested POS and I told him off just before dumping his coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg11147662#msg11147662

But the point is, for many months I held both CANN and MaryJ and it was nice because I was able to sit on the sidelines and root for both of them.

Where I'm going with this is that from where I stand, we are on the same team as Viral and I believe that when Viral goes to Bittrex, many people are going to learn about SMAC for the first time.

So whatever you think of Bobsurplus or Adam or anyone else over there, it seems to me that both SMAC and Viral would benefit more from having a symbiotic relationship rather than an adversarial one.

Obviously I am loyal to SMAC and I believe in this project and will defend it to anyone that tries to talk smac (lol), but I really don't think SMAC needs to succeed at the expense of Viral or visa versa. I think in the next few weeks/months there is a good chance that Viral and SMAC could be the top 2 coins at Bittrex with many of the same people invested in both.

Ok, I've talked enough. That's all I have to say on the topic  Smiley

This is exactly it. Bitcointalk is a cancer on the crypto community, it's a haven for scum. I am heavily invested in SMAC, I am also heavily invested in Viral (1.2BTC crowdfunder). I think the business model is great for both, nobody is pissing on anybody else's shoes except you Bob. SMAC has done and is continuing to do what it has promised, I have been staking like a bitch (except for the past few days Wink ) and have been loving it.  I have been staking Viral too like a bitch. Just fuck off Bob, there is no need to troll. SmAC is good, Viral is good. That's capitalism. Smiley seriously, fuck off.
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:28:59 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 03:07:39 PM by SMAC-Media

Updated:
mac wallet
https://mega.co.nz/#!x9ZnEAaS!M3n5u3PcYj-_kRAIC_Bfa1s127FMCHB9dhAsdY5yojw
win wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!Vlo22ApA!9i3s0feEV9gdI2x7nFO9CKOfxXKP2hU_FvSu2470CvM
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:38:21 PM

Great! My block explorer, bittrex, my wallet(s) - all in sync, blocks getting staked. Seems like our fix works like a charm (not that I had doubts...)! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: