Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:47:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:15:42 AM

Guys, please stop writing these novels, not many are really interested in such heavy reading. Most of us just want to enjoy some nice rollercoaster ride.  Grin
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:22:23 PM

So frustrated that no one wanted to put money in his failed project, lol.
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

Announcements are updated in the main thread.

Crowd Fund will go live February 18th at 18:00 PST and will end on February 25th.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Crowd Fund will go live February 18th at 18:00 PST and will end on February 25th.

Great news. That's gonna be a new milestone in the whole crypto history. Smiley I have feeling that the ico sell wall will disappear in few hours.
SMAC-Media (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:08:22 AM

Great news. That's gonna be a new milestone in the whole crypto history. Smiley I have feeling that the ico sell wall will disappear in few hours.
Crowdfunding is now live Smiley The SMAC team is glad to have your support. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SMAC
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:45:29 AM

Dev, can you please explain the math to me on this POS of yours?

PoS Variable Interest (from last PoW block):
Month 1: 365% Interest (< 30 block days)
Month 2: 100% Interest (31-60 block days)
Month 3: 25% Interest (61 - 90 block days)

If I buy 1000 coins, how many will I have after the third month?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:57:29 AM

I think 1000*3,65*2*1,25=  9125 coins

IOTA
rafetaz

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:02:41 AM

Making a big post isn't gonna make you right.

It's funny that you say I'm the one with free time now attacking SMAC out of nowhere or because of my "lack of success" with the ICO when in fact you were the one that started all of this, which can be proven: https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/563185673898045442 just before you were preparing your own ICO... funny. Sounds a lot like an ulterior motive to me. And now you have the lack of common sense to tweet at me things like "@crazy_crypto tweets about $smac : 4" pretending like you never talked about GEEK or me. People can see for themselves. You say I'm spending more time on Smac than I spent on GEEK and thats another thing that is simply not true. Anyone that followed our thread / website / ann page can easily see that.

About the name SMAC / SCAM, I'm just saying its a "strange coincidence", I'm also not the one that first pointed that out. We had many of these in 2014 like you said so yourself, and they ended up pretty bad. You say you left MZC, ok, but you were still heavily associated when it was already a lie, probably making people to lose money.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Let me quote you too:

I have answered them multiple times...
Another lie. Show ANY proof that you answered any real question I made before. You didn't. You just posted random gifs and laughed at #coinmarkets. The same thing you did when I tried to have some space to explain things related to my Geekkos project.

Another quote:

Good questions. I think I heard myself ask you these about your concepts and technologies that you failed to explain to coinmarkets multiple times. I again point you to the top post and let you read it again. The project has a plan. Has a very well planned structure accounting for the investments of ICO, the growth back into the coin, and the inflation and how to account for that as many coins do not and let the coin inflate to no value. These are all well planned aspects of this coin. If you do not understand the industry or how this works, that is fine. The great thing about crypto is you don't need to invest if you don't believe in what we can accomplish.
You're basically saying "I can't explain or give you a straight conversation, read our blablabla up there, its full of colorful words so people can believe in us". I of course won't be investing in your coin, I'm just pointing all of that so people can see how dirty you've been playing, and how you are not giving any guarantees. You say you have a history of building things, and thats okay (although I'm still curious why you weren't able to code your very own website like I did), however you are talking about some areas in which you have never worked before. Have you ever made any money out of the social media market? Like someone said at the pre-ann thread, if you knew how to make money with that, you would already be making it.

Thats pretty much what I had to say on this thread, unless of course you fuel it with more blatant lies, I'll go back to my own project now. See ya!

Love is in the air....
boxxa

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:30:22 PM

rough estimate your coins are ages and you stake all the time

1000 start
1300 after month 1
1400 after month 2
1420 after month 3

Can look at daily compounded interest calculators for rough estimates but remember PoS is based on coin age so it's not exact.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:55:20 PM

SMAC will be offered for sale via a crowdfunding process through our Bittrex partnership.  The crowd fund will make the coin supply available for sale at a fixed rate of 0.00011 BTC/SMAC for projected proceeds of 55 BTC. With our strict financial plan, anything more than 55 BTC will immediately be held for the phase two developments and be placed as a buy wall after the Bittrex crowd fund ends to allow any holder to exit (see Financials section for more information).

Upon completion of the Bittrex CFC, SMAC will release wallets and mine the first block for all CFC coins sold and will be transferred to Bittrex. The initial PoW phase will begin as outlined above followed by variable PoS the remaining life of the coin.

Two questions.  Sorry if I missed the answers to these anywhere.

1.  If you don't sell 110 btc worth, will the excess coins be burned by bittrex? I also don't see them mention this at their terms https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign
2.  Do any of the team members plan to buy their own ICO?  I have no problems with you guys buying afterwards at market price, but buying your own ICO makes it way too easy to dump on market support and get free money.

SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:23:17 PM

SMAC will be offered for sale via a crowdfunding process through our Bittrex partnership.  The crowd fund will make the coin supply available for sale at a fixed rate of 0.00011 BTC/SMAC for projected proceeds of 55 BTC. With our strict financial plan, anything more than 55 BTC will immediately be held for the phase two developments and be placed as a buy wall after the Bittrex crowd fund ends to allow any holder to exit (see Financials section for more information).

Upon completion of the Bittrex CFC, SMAC will release wallets and mine the first block for all CFC coins sold and will be transferred to Bittrex. The initial PoW phase will begin as outlined above followed by variable PoS the remaining life of the coin.

Two questions.  Sorry if I missed the answers to these anywhere.

1.  If you don't sell 110 btc worth, will the excess coins be burned by bittrex? I also don't see them mention this at their terms https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign
2.  Do any of the team members plan to buy their own ICO?  I have no problems with you guys buying afterwards at market price, but buying your own ICO makes it way too easy to dump on market support and get free money.
If all 110 btc worth of coins are not sold then whatever is not sold will be burned by Bittrex. The SMAC team will not be taking part in the crowdfunding.
boxxa

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:54:00 PM

Correct on both points. Just to clarify on the "burned" confusion.

To remove any questions about hidden coins and bloated block chain, all coins sold at ICO will be mined in block 1 and sent to Bittrex. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing has been transfered to Bittrex yet and there is no coins in existence yet until we get the total amount sold through the crowd fund to prevent any issues.

SMAC Team will not be buying coins at ICO to prevent exactly what you mentioned.
Alter28

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:01:57 PM

wann kann mann auf bittrex damit Handeln?

Hello everybody longtime no see
today I feel so good
I will come to rich in future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:07:54 PM

Why should I buy this ?

If there's no innovation,no development(coding) so you're definitively trying to hype the thing in time to gain value,nothing more.

I think you're definitively wrong about what the market expectation,we're no more in 2014,we've seens alot of coin like this,trying to hype by social media...I really found the price high about what you offer.

And lets be honest,you're 'propaganda' about SMAC just like a virus page,or scam one,at least,this name is too close from scam,damn,why did you have take SMAC lol?

I think it need some marketing skill here
boxxa

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:48:21 PM

Why should I buy this ?

If there's no innovation,no development(coding) so you're definitively trying to hype the thing in time to gain value,nothing more.
If you read the ANN and don't understand it, then you shouldn't buy it. As for the hype, you seem to be bringing up issues of "no coding" which makes you sound just like another particular person who has tried to FUD however, I will address your concerns below.

I think you're definitively wrong about what the market expectation,we're no more in 2014,we've seens alot of coin like this,trying to hype by social media...I really found the price high about what you offer.

And lets be honest,you're 'propaganda' about SMAC just like a virus page,or scam one,at least,this name is too close from scam,damn,why did you have take SMAC lol?

You refer to hyping, however you are asking for features that other altcoins have used to hype and promote prices. If you read the main ANN, you will see the coin is an asset token. We are not going to hype features such as anon and other ones used to raise a coins value so miners can dump on innocent buyers. The wallet 1.0 is a storage method for these assets. We are not going to promote features not needed by the industry just for random price bursts. Sorry if that is what you are looking for.

Also, developments are staged for phase 2. We are focusing on the accumulation of accounts to build our base so we can deliver the expectations again as described in the anon. The phase two developments, or "Coding" as you described will take in these assets and build on partnerships we have formulated to better integrate our currency with the social media advertisement industry. Again, we are not hyping block chain features. As far as our break into the industry, crypto currencies provide the features that are required in their pure form to hype these unneeded features purely for price movements.
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:12:57 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 09:27:31 PM by kaduwall

Why should I buy this ?

If you read the ANN and don't understand it, then you shouldn't buy it. As for the hype, you seem to be bringing up issues of "no coding" which makes you sound just like another particular person who has tried to FUD however, I will address your concerns below.

You refer to hyping, however you are asking for features that other altcoins have used to hype and promote prices. If you read the main ANN, you will see the coin is an asset token. We are not going to hype features such as anon and other ones used to raise a coins value so miners can dump on innocent buyers. The wallet 1.0 is a storage method for these assets. We are not going to promote features not needed by the industry just for random price bursts. Sorry if that is what you are looking for.

Also, developments are staged for phase 2. We are focusing on the accumulation of accounts to build our base so we can deliver the expectations again as described in the anon. The phase two developments, or "Coding" as you described will take in these assets and build on partnerships we have formulated to better integrate our currency with the social media advertisement industry. Again, we are not hyping block chain features. As far as our break into the industry, crypto currencies provide the features that are required in their pure form to hype these unneeded features purely for price movements.

Sorry boxxa, but no bias, the problem is you just have a whitepaper and words. "we don't have anything else, just give us money, we might be able to compensate you with ads".
SMAC-Media (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

wann kann mann auf bittrex damit Handeln?
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SMAC
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:37:49 PM

Sorry boxxa, but no bias, the problem is you just have a whitepaper and words. "we don't have anything, just give us money, we might be able to compensate you with ads".

CrazyCrapto raises a good point here.  If only you had 1 or 2 sketches of game characters to go along with the white paper, surely this would sell out.  Oh and add a fancy marketing term like "Proof of MyInstaFacebookagramSpace" that makes it clear how we will generate actual revenue by creeping on our high school girlfriends social media profiles.  Lastly, I think your ideas are way too reasonable, instead it would much better for you guys to use the crowd fund to build the best search engine the world has ever seen, and then once everyone starts using it you'll be able to embed advertisements right in people's searches.  Each click = money.

/s

CrazyCrapto, you sir, are a towel.  Work on yer piece of shit instead of trolling others.

boxxa

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:43:46 PM

Why should I buy this ?

Sorry boxxa, but no bias, the problem is you just have a whitepaper and words. "we don't have anything else, just give us money, we might be able to compensate you with ads".

You do have bias. You are connecting this with your code and product using the exact same lines I used when discussing GEEK and failing to outline this application of crypto versus building a completely new coin and software product with crowd fund money.

The ANN outlines the connection to crypto and the game plan in a very structured manner. While I do appreciate you bumping the thread which is increasing the crowd fund buys on Trex from the visibility, your lack of understanding and continued trolling for us to promise unrealistic goals so you can find something to isolate is failing.
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

It's fine if anyone thinks I'm biased, but I'm just pointing facts. Fact: Smac doesn't have anything other than a whitepaper and words.

You can laugh if you want about my Geekkos project, but here are some facts about it: We at least coded our own website, we at least had sketches, we at least had a design for the wallets, and I even re-coded the crowdsale script on our own crowdsale page according to the blockchain.info API to make it more secure.

I won't engage in fights anymore nor curse anyone here, just pointing facts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: