Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:56:39 AM

livecoin looks like good (more volume than bittrex )
a good idea to join this exchange i think

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/exchange
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

livecoin looks like good (more volume than bittrex )
a good idea to join this exchange i think

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/exchange

1ex.trade not in their list?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:22:28 PM

because no volume at this time
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Hopefully 1ex.trade can crack the top ten!

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

Hi,

Hopefully you all start using the right exchange ...1EX.TRADE Smiley and get the hang of it.

For once is sure it is one of the quickest out there and it will get only better.

Coinigy is finishing of their work this week then trades can be done directly also from their apps to 1ex.trade and with SSO coming it means users which have an account on coinigy can directly login in to 1ex.trade and vice versa by login in only once.

Other things Transfer (TX) developer is fully verified and listed on 1ex.trade.

We are getting lots of requests in but in the saem time we turn down a lot too. We are behind on verification and catching up now as we completed all work on this release for the exchange.

WBB Halving is around the corner and it is not long anymore till block reward is reduced to 2.5
Also recommended is to move and trade wbb on 1ex ...

The first ads will go out this week to about 380000 users ...

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:32:47 PM

That's a lot of users  Grin
cryptico

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:46:42 PM

Hi,

Hopefully you all start using the right exchange ...1EX.TRADE Smiley and get the hang of it.

For once is sure it is one of the quickest out there and it will get only better.

Coinigy is finishing of their work this week then trades can be done directly also from their apps to 1ex.trade and with SSO coming it means users which have an account on coinigy can directly login in to 1ex.trade and vice versa by login in only once.

We are getting lots of requests in but in the saem time we turn down a lot too. We are behind on verification and catching up now as we completed all work on this release for the exchange.

WBB Halving is around the corner and it is not long anymore till block reward is reduced to 2.5

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

I would wait until you have full automated fill out in the order book at least, before starting the PR cmpaign..otherwise you are risking people to be turned off when they try to first trade on the exchange. there are many exchanges now one can choose if you give a first bad impression than it will be harder to get them back.

Also you need some strong coins and unique features that differentiate you from others exchange that justify the fact that traders cannot place orders below 35% market price.

Think wisely on this please if you start the PR campaign in the wrong moment than you risk the failure of the exchange I believe.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 06:12:30 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 06:50:03 PM by WildBeastBitcoin

Hi,

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

I would wait until you have full automated fill out in the order book at least, before starting the PR cmpaign..otherwise you are risking people to be turned off when they try to first trade on the exchange. there are many exchanges now one can choose if you give a first bad impression than it will be harder to get them back.

Also you need some strong coins and unique features that differentiate you from others exchange that justify the fact that traders cannot place orders below 35% market price.

Think wisely on this please if you start the PR campaign in the wrong moment than you risk the failure of the exchange I believe.

Hi,

The 35% on any coin is quiet a lot lets take BTC at 400 base that mean up to 520 in one hit, most of you would not have the funds to do so.
On the other hand it would mean you can go from 10k to 13.5k up on bid.
On the ask you can set what you like

As a test I will open it for 1 week so you can bid fully and fill the order book and buy in to the market. Lets see Smiley

On the order book you mean the wish of max fill button? The rest is filled already automatically when u click on bid or ask.
What is not yet to sum up e.g. buy all from 10k to 12k as an example. But this is coming .

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

Hi,

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hi,

The 35% on any coin is quiet a lot lets take BTC at 400 base that mean up to 520 in one hit, most of you would not have the funds to do so.

As a test I will open it for 1 week so you can bid fully and fill the order book and buy in to the market. Lets see Smiley

On the order book you mean the wish of max fill button? The rest is filled already automatically when u click on bid or ask.
What is not yet to sum up e.g. buy all from 10k to 12k as an example. But this is coming .

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Thank you for your reply Peter,

I mean that if you click on your tradable balance, fiat or crypto, the field should auto-fill, if you want to trade all your balance, as for right now you need to put it manually or copy paste it.

Now if you consider allowing orders below 35% or above that is a different story that might justify a market block on 35% rise of the price. People in crypto might still see that as too much interference but if you want to move towards wall street type of traders with big pockets I guess they will not take it badly, as I believe stock or forex markets close also if there is too much rise/fall in 24 Hrs.

the fact is that in crypto 50% and 100% retracements are common atm and traders that bring volumes to exchanges speculate on this.. as well many free market purists will want a free market environment in crypto.. so you might shut off those people.. all is good if then Crypto gets regulated and the big boys come in but as for now traders enjoy this free market with big up and downs and is for the major part why volume exist in the first place in Crypto.

I Have already moved all my Wbbs in the exchange and I would be more than happy to trade there but there is no volume and for the rest I trade only ETH at the moment as it is the coin where I can do margin and has more volatility and volume to it.

One way to bring us at least into the exchange would be for me to make wbb exclusively tradable on 1ex.trade this will bring dump pools over there and us also. At the moment if I would want to buy WBB I would put my orders on bittrex not on 1ex.trade as the dump pull is there and I have more chances to get my orders filled there.

I believe 1ex.trade has big potential but I would focus it more just to coins that are big and have big potential would not list any coin just with a verified dev for example. the two biggest exchanges in china and in the world have just BTC and LTC then Margin 10x. that's what traders want. I understand that the plan for the exchange will not include margin off course because of license isvery expensive but you need big coins with big volume plus a seamless experience for traders.

I believe 1ex.trade as this experience atm with the speed of the site that is a really strong point to sell to bring people in and the fact that 99% of founds are cold storaged. The rest is still very in its infancy and for me needs a lot of good planning still before advertising.

Just my thoughts.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 08:07:29 PM

Hi,

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

I mean that if you click on your tradable balance, fiat or crypto, the field should auto-fill, if you want to trade all your balance, as for right now you need to put it manually or copy paste it.
Yes that button will come next week, once you click on the funds you have it fills it for you.

Now if you consider allowing orders below 35% or above that is a different story that might justify a market block on 35% rise of the price. People in crypto might still see that as too much interference but if you want to move towards wall street type of traders with big pockets I guess they will not take it badly, as I believe stock or forex markets close also if there is too much rise/fall in 24 Hrs.
The 35% is on the bid side, ask is free to set. For a test it is disabled for a week as of now. The proof will be how the orderbook will fill in the next week and people using it to fill it Smiley

the fact is that in crypto 50% and 100% retracements are common atm and traders that bring volumes to exchanges speculate on this.. as well many free market purists will want a free market environment in crypto.. so you might shut off those people.. all is good if then Crypto gets regulated and the big boys come in but as for now traders enjoy this free market with big up and downs and is for the major part why volume exist in the first place in Crypto.
See above Smiley

I Have already moved all my Wbbs in the exchange and I would be more than happy to trade there but there is no volume and for the rest I trade only ETH at the moment as it is the coin where I can do margin and has more volatility and volume to it.
Volume only comes with trades, if all are waiting hmm trade never happens, regarding ETH we will not list this coin and we do not provide margin. lol

One way to bring us at least into the exchange would be for me to make wbb exclusively tradable on 1ex.trade this will bring dump pools over there and us also. At the moment if I would want to buy WBB I would put my orders on bittrex not on 1ex.trade as the dump pull is there and I have more chances to get my orders filled there.
Why would you need WBB exclusive on 1EX? If you want to trade you trade it exclusive or not. Important is to actually trade. Multi-pools will always be there if there are coins to mine. This counts for every coin out there in PoW stage. Regarding exclusive coin 1EX is so this is the only coin you can trade on 1EX which can not go below 100USD Wink

I believe 1ex.trade has big potential but I would focus it more just to coins that are big and have big potential would not list any coin just with a verified dev for example. the two biggest exchanges in china and in the world have just BTC and LTC then Margin 10x. that's what traders want. I understand that the plan for the exchange will not include margin off course because of license isvery expensive but you need big coins with big volume plus a seamless experience for traders.
This is our business model, we use old stable coins and the rest is verified. This will not change as we want to be different and try to help traders. regarding margin trading, ask the exchanges which do margin trading for proof of a license, we doubt many will have it or even considered it. Margin trading without a proper license you run the risk of being closed. License fee's are expensive so yes and 1EX we will not go in to margin trading unless cost would rectify such a further investments, which it does not at the present moment.

I believe 1ex.trade as this experience atm with the speed of the site that is a really strong point to sell to bring people in and the fact that 99% of founds are cold storaged. The rest is still very in its infancy and for me needs a lot of good planning still before advertising.
1EX is new and from the functionality 1EX is there right on top with the others at the moment, as you say speed wise it is properly one of the fastest exchanges and can cope with 1000's of users logged in at the same time trading 1000's of trades in seconds. At the moment you can generate already over 100 pairs in various order on trades, most exchanges out there would dream of it Smiley
V2 when released will set a real milestone with things to come.

Just my thoughts.
Welcome feedback always wanted Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:27:21 PM

Hi,

Regards

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Yes that button will come next week, once you click on the funds you have it fills it for you.
Very Good!!  Smiley

The 35% is on the bid side, ask is free to set. For a test it is disabled for a week as of now. The proof will be how the orderbook will fill in the next week and people using it to fill it Smiley
I think if you want to do a real test do it when we have some volume as for now I dont think you will see if people really wants this feature or not. I believe they do.

See above Smiley

Volume only comes with trades, if all are waiting hmm trade never happens, regarding ETH we will not list this coin and we do not provide margin. lol
I agree I was saying just make WBB exclusive to 1ex to force at least us to use the exchange so you will have also more trades on 1 coin that are constant and you can trouleshoot issues that might arise. I repeat that I trade just WBB from the coins you have listed but this is just me and as of now my buys are on trex because of the dump pool

Why would you need WBB exclusive on 1EX? If you want to trade you trade it exclusive or not. Important is to actually trade. Multi-pools will always be there if there are coins to mine. This counts for every coin out there in PoW stage. Regarding exclusive coin 1EX is so this is the only coin you can trade on 1EX which can not go below 100USD Wink
See above

This is our business model, we use old stable coins and the rest is verified. This will not change as we want to be different and try to help traders. regarding margin trading, ask the exchanges which do margin trading for proof of a license, we doubt many will have it or even considered it. Margin trading without a proper license you run the risk of being closed. License fee's are expensive so yes and 1EX we will not go in to margin trading unless cost would rectify such a further investments, which it does not at the present moment.
I agree in part on one way is true that having an exchange free of scam coins is definetly good. Traders are traders though so they want way to make profits. Profits atm are on coins with big volume there is no way around it. Also traders are speculators they need protection until a certain point is their choice to "gamble" their money in a way so they safetiness of the environment they are trading in is a strong point but there needs to be good incentives for them to stay there.

1EX is new and from the functionality 1EX is there right on top with the others at the moment, as you say speed wise it is properly one of the fastest exchanges and can cope with 1000's of users logged in at the same time trading 1000's of trades in seconds. At the moment you can generate already over 100 pairs in various order on trades, most exchanges out there would dream of it Smiley
V2 when released will set a real milestone with things to come.

Agree in fact I would wait for V2 before advertising it before it might be a waist of money on your part.

Just my thoughts.
Welcome feedback always wanted Smiley
Again I just speak to you my mind cose I know its the best way to give you feedbacks and I want WBB and 1ex to succeed.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Thank you!

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 08:53:03 PM

Hi

Some Stats from the last 24hrs and 7 days

- About 1 million requests to 1EX.TRADE in the last 24hrs
- 300 unique visitors in the last 24hrs
- Bandwidth served 2GB in the last 24hrs

- About 4.7 million request last 7 days
- Over 1100 unique visitors last 7 days
- Bandwidth served over 13GB last 7 days

This is going up every day inclusive new registration

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:57:00 PM

Hi

Some Stats from the last 24hrs and 7 days

- About 1 million requests to 1EX.TRADE in the last 24hrs
- 300 unique visitors in the last 24hrs
- Bandwidth served 2GB in the last 24hrs

- About 4.7 million request last 7 days
- Over 1100 unique visitors last 7 days
- Bandwidth served over 13GB last 7 days

This is going up every day inclusive new registration

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:40:18 PM

Fantastic!! Those are good numbers considering no real advertising has been going out.

I would prefer not taking the gamble on coins on exchanges. The fact it's listed should mean it's not a scam, Trex's habit of listing coins on launch that very quickly show to be a scam shouldn't happen. I have been suckered a few times as I am sure you all have. Coins can fail sure but when they are clearly a fraud it's just a shitty look.

Stoked to hear about max funds button being added, that was last thing on my list.

I think what we as the community need to do is get coins on 1ex and set Sells, Still no dash or PPC on site, I bought and put up some BTA we need to stock the order books to make it appealing,
It's not up to exchange management to do it, Might be some good Arb's to

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
cryptico

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

Fantastic!! Those are good numbers considering no real advertising has been going out.

I would prefer not taking the gamble on coins on exchanges. The fact it's listed should mean it's not a scam, Trex's habit of listing coins on launch that very quickly show to be a scam shouldn't happen. I have been suckered a few times as I am sure you all have. Coins can fail sure but when they are clearly a fraud it's just a shitty look.

Stoked to hear about max funds button being added, that was last thing on my list.

I think what we as the community need to do is get coins on 1ex and set Sells, Still no dash or PPC on site, I bought and put up some BTA we need to stock the order books to make it appealing,
It's not up to exchange management to do it, Might be some good Arb's to

Yea I agree meanwhile wbb order book on 1ex has more buys than trex now!

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 07:31:21 AM

Hi,

Info:

1EX.TRADE has now over 247 paring options to trade.

Order books are starting to fill and looks like WBB price is higher on 1EX then on other exchanges. This also proves that it is not needed to run fake books to lure in traders. The honest & fair way will take a little longer but win in the end.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:43:41 AM

And again, mods deleted some non threatening messages, but that therorism propaganda guy still have Daesh flag in avatar and threatening message about domination over world...

I don't get it!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:46:29 PM

And again, mods deleted some non threatening messages, but that therorism propaganda guy still have Daesh flag in avatar and threatening message about domination over world...

I don't get it!

yeah it's stilly, the mods are retarded but what can you do.

nice work as usual dev, keep it up.  it sucks crypto still works ass-backwards re. where people put their funds.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Abou Talha

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:53:22 PM

I don't get it!

Haha.
Look at the other threads, nobody is talking about my avatar.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333026.180

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655793.msg13736439#msg13736439

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.msg13609577#msg13609577

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.msg13686548#msg13686548
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

Hi,

Update:

1.) we started on the auto fill option for buy and sell on trade screen
a.) on buy it will calculate the amount u get based on price you set
b.) on sell it will calculate the amount you get based on price you set

2.) we add a auto sum option (icon) next to Value on trade screen

a.) on buy it will sum up all orders above, add the max price, display the average you spend to buy up to the selected position, buys each order on price to set position.
b.) on sell it will fill the amount, show lowest price, display average to receive, buys up all till it reaches the selected position

OK... this is the last change as we need to move on the V2 design and get this ready. After this you have all options and need and more for trading.
Coinigy is getting there and you can already view your portfolio on coinigy on trades.
In two weeks we add the SSO between coinigy and 1EX.TRADE then one login will allow you to login to both.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: