Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you support a new 25% staking reward system?
Yes
No
I'm not staking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITZ] The Only 10% PoS Crypto to have  (Read 81846 times)
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:34:47 PM

Whoever wants to discuss the concept of instamine, please define what an instamine is first.

So, someone define instamine?

Soooooooon...............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:36:56 PM

If you feel like bashing the coin and the thread then go ahead, there is no censorship here. If you want to challenge what I said then please back it up with some evidence otherwise you just embarrass yourself.

I want to show you Dev why your line of thinking is incorrect- You ask me above to essentially PROVE that you did not partake in the ACCIDENTAL INSTAMINE that you actually admitted to on this thread.  

What you are saying is that you are innocent until proven guilty, correct?

Why is it that you can go onto other threads and troll and in that scenario the Dev's are guilty until proven innocent?

I do not expect you to answer those questions because you would either need to admit you were wrong or you would need to lie.

So I will use your reasoning of guilty until proven innocent, prove that you did not partake in the accidental instamine.  

Ok, so let's discuss the so called instamine but lets get the terms straight and set out what instamine means. In your opinion how would you define the term Instamine? I'm going through the block chain and I'll get you some data, just tell me what you understand by the term instamine.

ED: I haven't analysed this so called Instamine in great detail before but I will do it now.

You said it here:

I could easily create a scenario with a coin and chalk up the instamine as an accident, and mine it anonymously.

You did fail to explain your stance on Guilty until proven Innocent, or does it not matter?

No, I want to do it properly this time. First we define what instamine means and then we look at the blockchain and analyse the blockchain and see if this was an instamine or not.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:40:25 PM

It looks like the difficulty adjustment algorithm wasn't implemented very well with it.

The blocktimes are super long around this block:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitz/block.dws?9864.htm

Early on in the blockchain the blocktime was really fast.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:41:16 PM

That was you that posted that correct?

I guess I did, but I never analysed the block chain but I will do that now. I was busy at the launch with getting the wallets out, the source code pushed and the website up etc. and renting rigs as Miningrigrentals. People complained about the difficulty not adjusting properly in the beginning. After a while it all settled and it has been fine since. If you read the posts around the launch you will see. We had two failed launches before we got it off, so we had to reset the code twice.

I never analysed the blockchain at that point. I am extracting data now and will post some data on the first blocks..

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:43:05 PM

It looks like the difficulty adjustment algorithm wasn't implemented very well with it.

I don't think that was the problem, the problem was that a lot of hashing power was thrown at it from the go. Where in the code are you referring to?

ED: This was just before the end of the PoW and the difficulty was 37 something and the block time was around 3 minutes, its not unusual

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:44:33 PM

I don't think that was the problem, the problem was that a lot of hashing power was thrown at it from the go. Where in the code are you referring to?

I'm looking at the blockchain, not the code.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:46:24 PM

I'm looking at the blockchain, not the code.

You said "It looks like the difficulty adjustment algorithm wasn't implemented very well" - why do you say that, an algorithm is found in the code and why was it not implemented well?

ED: early on the difficulty was low, later on the difficulty is high and the hashing power drops etc. its normal

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:51:58 PM

So the ones that jumped on early would have gotten lots of coins quickly--- if not an instamine it is certainly just like one - now if the Dev can prove he did not get any of those coins than he can be INNOCENT - only problem is that would be impossible so I will use his logic of Guilty until Proven Innocent and since he cannot -

HE IS A SCAMMER

Why don't you tell us what an instamine is? Do you know?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:52:32 PM

Block 1000
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitz/block.dws?1000.htm

to

Block 2000
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitz/block.dws?2000.htm

was mined in 7m22s
That's a lot of blocks.

On a good note, the block reward wasn't extra large in the beginning so the difficulty adjustment didn't have too big of an effect. It only caused an instamine of less than 5% for the first miners before the difficulty went up 10x to distribute the coins out better to miners.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:55:03 PM

I'm not sure to do with the instamine. It's too bad. This looked like a good coin with a quality dev.

Maybe you could add in a new premine and double all of the other coins after the instamine. That would minimize the instamine to less than 1 or 2%.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:56:37 PM

I'm not sure to do with the instamine. It's too bad. This looked like a good coin with a quality dev.

Maybe you could add in a new premine and double all of the other coins after the instamine. That would minimize the instamine to less than 1 or 2%.

I guess it comes down to whether you believe that this coin will be worth more than 500 sats in a year or so

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:59:11 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 04:12:40 AM by fartbags

I guess it comes down to whether you believe that this coin will be worth more than 500 sats in a year or so

I still like this coin because there was such a small percentage of coins effected by the difficulty adjustment. I also like that it has a 6/7 rating on coinsource.

We finally got out rating:

Grin

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:01:53 PM

If you look back, you will see that we have spent some time getting here and we will be on Bittrex soon and have a new wallet etc. Android is to follow soon etc. From Bittrex follows merchant integration. Whatever you may think about an instamine or not it should be obvious that this is not all done to just dump a few coins at the first opportunity.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:41:15 AM

If you look back, you will see that we have spent some time getting here and we will be on Bittrex soon and have a new wallet etc. Android is to follow soon etc. From Bittrex follows merchant integration. Whatever you may think about an instamine or not it should be obvious that this is not all done to just dump a few coins at the first opportunity.

I get a feeling that this coin will have good success.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:38:12 AM

I think the best thing is to call the Dev - DISHONEST - he says "yes Instamine" "no instamine" "lets define Instamine"

So apparently a 5% Instamine is Ok when its hidden, correct Dev?

You are clearly ignorant, nothing is hidden, this is the whole point of a public ledger, the blockchain.
What I think is that you don't know what an instamine is, you just jump on whatever you can and you are ignorant.
The reason I suggest we define instamine is so that we can settle if there was an instamine or not and how big it is.

So you tell me, whats an instamine? You must have had time to look it up now?

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:40:41 AM

If you feel like bashing the coin and the thread then go ahead, there is no censorship here. If you want to challenge what I said then please back it up with some evidence otherwise you just embarrass yourself.

I want to show you Dev why your line of thinking is incorrect- You ask me above to essentially PROVE that you did not partake in the ACCIDENTAL INSTAMINE that you actually admitted to on this thread.   

Why is it that you can go onto other threads and troll and in that scenario the Dev's are guilty until proven innocent?

I do not expect you to answer those questions because you would either need to admit you were wrong or you would need to lie.

So I will use your reasoning of guilty until proven innocent, prove that you did not partake in the accidental instamine. 

STILL GUILTY DEV

...and why don't you go after, say, Bitcoin. Bitcoin was instamined, premined and all sorts. In the beginning you could mine thousands of Bitcoins on a slow laptop....

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:42:38 AM

obviously you cannot read, maybe if I change the colors you can see it better

You don't even know what an instamine is so just leave it. If you are looking for a career as a judge then go for that, crypto is obviously not your thing

How can you hide anything with a public ledger?

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:46:00 AM

STILL GUILTY DEV

...and why don't you go after, say, Bitcoin. Bitcoin was instamined, premined and all sorts. In the beginning you could mine thousands of Bitcoins on a slow laptop....

Because Satoshi never shit on everyone else

You, who are the pinnacle of intelligence, please tell me how you can hide something with a public ledger?

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:50:21 AM

I told you I was mining on Suprnova.cc with around 45 others, there were between 40-60 miners in the first few hours, the mining proceeds went into a Suprnova.cc account and then you withdraw from the miningpool. I would suggest that a lot of block went to Suprnova.cc. I will trace the address and get back to you.

In the meantime you should educate yourself as you are embarrassing yourself. You know many Bitcoins Satoshi is sitting on, yes?

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:56:13 AM

It is obvious that you are trying to use Diversion - Not working -- so I will explain it again-

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR NEXT ANSWER AND STOP SAYING IT IS IN THE PUBLIC LEDGER - WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WORKS AND IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO SHOW YOU DID NOT MINE THE "accidental instamine" ON THE PUBLIC LEDGER, I WILL APOLOGIZE, DELETE MY POSTS AND LEAVE YOU ALONE

This is my last entry then...

When you can tell me what an instamine is, I will discuss it with you. Until then, this is a waste of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: