Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

Please open up your wallets and stake coins by unlocking the wallet, and help the network speed increase by doing so.

But, won't that cause us to lose weight and actually stake less than we would if we waited for the new wallet to be released?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:26:01 PM

Please open up your wallets and stake coins by unlocking the wallet, and help the network speed increase by doing so.

But, won't that cause us to lose weight and actually stake less than we would if we waited for the new wallet to be released?

Without staking, we won't get looked at by other exchanges.

It would be 10% a month in any case. You will just stake your 10% "quicker" and in bigger chunks - if you build weight.

It doesn't matter to me personally, and I don't see the point in not supporting the network now.

You are free to make your own call.

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:33:00 PM

Damn the network is fast! Made a couple transfers back and forth and as soon as I verified it poped back in!

Staking it all, hope my weight gets me some nice coinage!

Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:22:02 AM

It would be 10% a month in any case. You will just stake your 10% "quicker" and in bigger chunks - if you build weight.

It doesn't matter to me personally, and I don't see the point in not supporting the network now.

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777

MMM Steak.. No A1 needed. Smiley
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:49:05 AM

Finally got off my A$$ and signed up for the beta! Stoked to see what your bringing us mastertrader777.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:21:43 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 04:13:38 AM by mastertrader777

Damn the network is fast! Made a couple transfers back and forth and as soon as I verified it poped back in!

Staking it all, hope my weight gets me some nice coinage!

Lots of people staking now, more than a 30% jump today alone.

Glad the community is supportive with request such as opening up wallets and begin staking.

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777

MMM Steak.. No A1 needed. Smiley

+1

Finally got off my A$$ and signed up for the beta! Stoked to see what your bringing us mastertrader777.

The CMS (Front End is coming together)- Its currently running on the development server.

I have been putting my personal touches on it for a few hours.

Login and account creating works perfectly - been testing myself and its quick, clean, and simple.

Got the "Breaking News" - Popup to work when a user logs into their account.

This will be used to post current updates and bugs that have been found and fixed, upcoming news and updates, etc.

I also played around and got the voting system to work. Its now very easy to start a poll, and post it within seconds for all of your followers to see and submit their votes

Lastly I got the "Trader Spaces" to working a running flawlessly. A short rundown of the "Trader Space" - A area any user can create to act as a personal dairy or blog for the public. You can set it up for invite only, invisible, public , etc.

Overall the CMS is running great, and a lot more development will take place before release of the beta, but I like to keep you guys with something on your plates. Its only fair to provide such info as it becomes available.  

This is a brief update, and I will post some screen shots when the branding on it is intact.

Thanks guys,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:44:10 AM

Thanks for the update Mastertrader777. Nice to hear all the work your putting into this. It's funny to watch other coins with more time in building features/echo systems that struggle to accomplish what you and your team have in way more time.

For example PEN DEV said 1-2 months for a simple binary.

Munne has been "developing" for months without many releases or deadline.

I could name a few more Wink

Good to see you guys making great progress and not puttting your project on the back burner for when you have time. Nice to see and this will ultimately propel this community much further ahead of others.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:16:38 AM

Thanks for the update Mastertrader777. Nice to hear all the work your putting into this. It's funny to watch other coins with more time in building features/echo systems that struggle to accomplish what you and your team have in way more time.

Good to see you guys making great progress and not puttting your project on the back burner for when you have time. Nice to see and this will ultimately propel this community much further ahead of others.

Thanks for the kind words!

There are a lot of other projects out there.

I'm not here to bad mouth other projects, that's tacky, unprofessional and not the brand we wish to promote.

I will say this, time will prove which projects are legitimate, while the others that aren't decompose and fade away.

ToshiDesk is something everyone will actually use. Its very apparent, and its great to see our project gaining community traction and support!

MTR administration is just starting, and we have a solid foundation already to build from, and we aren't taking any breaks.

It's show time!

Thanks for all the community support.

Thanks to everyone staking their MTR

Thanks to all Phase 1 and 2 Investors.

There will be a mandatory wallet update / upgrade in the coming days.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:10:21 AM

Coins recieved, thank you.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:49:56 AM

Personally I give a strong weighting to fundamentals when looking at shares/coins. Things that play an important role for me are quality of management team, vision, strategy, roadmaps, business objectives/goals, product quality/demand, managements ability to deliver the product on time and performance. A coin can be seen just as a company. If the fundamentals are strong, then chances are good that long term value will go up. Short term price movements, bulls and bears are most of the time just speculative but plays an important part to create volume. Unfortunately most coins fail in the fundamentals, leaving the coin in free float and at the  mercy of speculators and this to me plays a big part in why so many coins fail. A fail in management leads to a dead coin.

We will see how MTR fares on the fundamentals like product and demand, but so far it scores well on some of the points mentioned. It is important to make sure there is a good mix in the holders with long term and short term objectives to ensure enough staking but also enough speculation to maintain the required  volumes. Time will tell.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Volume picking up at ccex. Market cap too! Grin. This should get us more exposure to those who don't troll forums like I do  Tongue.

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:51:15 AM

Volume picking up at ccex. Market cap too! Grin. This should get us more exposure to those who don't troll forums like I do  Tongue.

Volume for the rest of the will play a big factor on a lot of investors that didn't noticed the crowd sale, if all initial investors hold strong this coin can reach 1 usd at no time.

Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:05:52 PM

Volume for the rest of the will play a big factor on a lot of investors that didn't noticed the crowd sale, if all initial investors hold strong this coin can reach 1 usd at no time.
Im thinking a few dollhairs per MTR honestly.  Ontell then I wont be trading. Just holding.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words!

There are a lot of other projects out there.

I'm not here to bad mouth other projects, that's tacky, unprofessional and not the brand we wish to promote.

I will say this, time will prove which projects are legitimate, while the others that aren't decompose and fade away.

ToshiDesk is something everyone will actually use. Its very apparent, and its great to see our project gaining community traction and support!

MTR administration is just starting, and we have a solid foundation already to build from, and we aren't taking any breaks.

It's show time!

Thanks for all the community support.

Thanks to everyone staking their MTR

Thanks to all Phase 1 and 2 Investors.

There will be a mandatory wallet update / upgrade in the coming days.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Have you ever though of conditionalware? Kinda like Quatloo Trade where one has to hold a certain coins in order to use ToshiDesk?
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:52:15 PM

I have been messing around with my Wallet and moving between two computers
seems I buggered things up.

How do I get a Wallet to "stop Staking" and send coins out ?

It is locked up as staked but not mature ... plus I can't send to other wallets now.

How do you control Staking to be of and on in a simple console or menu method?

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:59:04 PM

I have been messing around with my Wallet and moving between two computers
seems I buggered things up.

How do I get a Wallet to "stop Staking" and send coins out ?

It is locked up as staked but not mature ... plus I can't send to other wallets now.

How do you control Staking to be of and on in a simple console or menu method?

You did nothing wrong. This is by design. When you stake and your wallet solves a block, the coins move to the staking line. While the coins are staking, you cannot move them. You will have to wait for the staking to finish before you can send the coins out. You will have to wait for all the confirmations to happen. If you go to the transactions tab in the wallet, you can see how many confirmations still have to happen before the coins will become available again. Remember that if you send your coins to another wallet, it will currently take 3 hours before they mature and become eligible to stake again. You lose your place in the queue so to speak.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:56:30 PM

Yeah ... I have been moving things ... locking and unlocking ... at least I haven't been deleting.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:17:22 PM

Have you ever though of conditionalware? Kinda like Quatloo Trade where one has to hold a certain coins in order to use ToshiDesk?
[/quote]

Yes I have, been debating on running things that way. It seems like a win win doesn't it?

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
[/quote]

That sure sounds like a win win. The less coins in the wild the more demands and prices will be. I'm willing to lock some of my coins up for SatoshiDesk  Wink
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:55:10 PM

the price is moving up up up, now where are going to where we need to be.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980

aka "whocares"

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:13:48 PM

MTR Dev -
I have a question I did not see an answer for in the White Paper.  Are the 10 mil coins going to be staking?  The reason I ask is because if it is and the coins are released into circulation the original 110,000 coins will become very diluted quickly.  Is there a plan to protect investors?
Thanks...

BTW - c-cex is a horrible place to post, nothing but a bunch of guys interested in 1-100 satoshi coins....

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: