Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:58:52 PM

Hello Community,

MTR has landed on BTER's voting list.

If you have some spare BTR, chuck MTR some votes.

https://bter.com/voting#MTR

Wuv you long time,

MasterTrader777

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:52:04 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 12:05:53 PM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Loyals ICO Round is now complete.

Thanks to Argwai96  Smiley

Your MTR has been sent to the address you provided in PM. I have also sent you the TxId associated with this transaction.

After careful consideration, the MTR Administration has decided to suspend the final 2 ICO rounds - due to a lack of investor interest.

In short - We feel that there is so much room for MTR and ToshiDesk to grow, its growth shouldn't be rushed and investor interest shouldn't be forced.

We'd rather the value of MTR organically mature, and we believe that as we continue to march on our mission to be successful MTR and its valuation will ultimately follow suit.

Any questions, comments, or concerns about this decision...please contact admin@mastertradercoin.com

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:39:49 AM

MTR down to 30960sat and a total buysupport of 0.36BTC...
chinook

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:51:34 AM

any plans for poloniex?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:12:16 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 04:01:44 PM by mastertrader777

MTR down to 30960sat and a total buysupport of 0.36BTC...

Markets have their highs, and markets have their lows.

In my honest opinion the day to day price isn't important.

The development that we will continue to work on, even if the price was 1 sat, is what's important.

Right now is a great time to buy some MTR if you are a supporter.

any plans for poloniex?

Yes I messaged Polo 10 times in the last 2 months.

Even shot them a line on twitter a few times.

We are actively pursuing multiple exchanges.

Send Poloniex a tweet on twitter, and let them know you wish to trade MTR there.

Thanks for the support,

MasterTrader777
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:20:15 PM

Looks like one of those toshidesk investors crashed the market as soon as they got coins or are playing games.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:01:25 PM

I got my bags full Grin Grin Grin
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

Christmas in July? I'm ok with the 800 I picked up this morning while sleeping. WTB 5K mtr at 30,000 satoshi please.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:43:00 AM

Hello Community,

New MTR Wallets (Windows & Mac) have been added to the OP.

This Wallet Update is NOT mandatory.

Enjoy,

MasterTrader777
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:41:16 PM

Hello Community,

Enjoy,

MasterTrader777

Very nice wallet. I will say it's alot cleaner than most of the other wallets out there today. Off to download it now. I also have been gobbling up a few cheap MTR. Gotta love it.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

Hello Community,

Enjoy,

MasterTrader777

loving the new wallet, thanks

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:18:58 PM

I haven't signed onto Toshidesk in a while and thought I would check out how things have been progressing.

I am prompted to enter my wallet address, both public key and private key. I'm assuming this is the MTR wallet. Why do you want my private key and how safe is it storing that info on a website?

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:53:02 PM

I haven't signed onto Toshidesk in a while and thought I would check out how things have been progressing.

I am prompted to enter my wallet address, both public key and private key. I'm assuming this is the MTR wallet. Why do you want my private key and how safe is it storing that info on a website?

That just means that your beta login credentials have expired. Just ask them to reactivate your account. The page ia the default landing page if your account has expired. It is for an online wallet service they have.

The same happened to me and was fixed with re-activation of the login account.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:16:31 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 11:13:16 AM by mastertrader777

Hello MisO69,

Thanks for checking back in!

We are making excellent progress each and everyday.

Thanks for your voicing your questions and concerns.

As Jc12345 was saying, we have a feature in place that will auto direct you to the payments page to renew your membership - when it expires.

There you will be able to choose to pay using the MTR wallet address you can attach to your account, or you would be able to pay with BTC, Credit, or Debit card - using Stripe.

Now lets talk about the wallet that we have currently implemented into the framework.

This wallet is powered by a web wallet service called CoinWallet. You can read more about their service at www.CoinWallet.co .

Lets talk about how secure it is.

So if we look at the structure of the wallet, there isn't any wallet actually on the ToshiDesk servers.

The Public and Private Key that it asks you for aren't the keys of your desktop wallet, it's the keys for the web wallet. ( if you decide to use it )

For you to be able to get those keys you would have to first make an account ( Username & Pass ) on Coinwallet.co

You would then have to enable your 2FA ( Google Authentication or Authy ) to produce those keys on the CoinWallet Website.

Inputting those keys into the boxes you saw there would give you the ability to TIP (MTR) to other users for their trading advice and analysis, receive tips for your own content, and/or pay for your subscription inside ToshiDesk.

When you ask how safe it is, I would say it's about the safest we could make it given the time restraints to launch BETA asap.

We plan to make it even safer within the next week, by coding it to encrypt the keys as a hash after you input the keys. That way nobody will ever be able to know your keys, and if someone had the time to de-crypt the hash ( would take them years ) - they would then need to know your email, and pass to log into CoinWallet to move coins, on top of needing your 2FA device to do a thing.

There are even more security measures you can take part in through this service like ( email verification ) so before any coins can be moved, an email is sent to the email you choose, and a verification link would need to be clicked inside that email for coins to be released from CoinWallet.Co .

CoinWallet also kicks butt, because I applied for the POS Pool Features to be attached to MTR through the service. So if you were to store 50 coins on the web wallet, you would automatically be staking those 50 MTR at 10% a month. Not bad when you aren't using any power to do it, and every time you log in you automatically have a bigger MTR balance.

We also just implemented SSL into ToshiDesk, so that's extra notch of security for you as well.

If the above mentioned doesn't do it for you, by all means...you can pass on using that feature altogether, as we have Stripe implemented along with the plan to acquire other payment processors in the near future.

I have renewed your membership inside ToshiDesk, and encourage you to get in there and give it a look-see.

If you are that kinda person that likes to look for bugs or ways to improve, let me know...Been getting a lot of support in that department, and acting on those suggestions immediately. If you have nothing but great things to say, also voice those too...We'd love to hear it.

Any other further questions, comments, or concerns...just post a line here MisO69.

Thank you and we look forward to your support!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:56:27 PM

Hello MisO69,

Thanks for checking back in!

We are making excellent progress each and everyday.

Thanks for your voicing your questions and concerns.

As Jc12345 was saying, we have a feature in place that will auto direct you to the payments page to renew your membership - when it expires.

There you will be able to choose to pay using the MTR wallet address you can attach to your account, or you would be able to pay with BTC, Credit, or Debit card - using Stripe.

Now lets talk about the wallet that we have currently implemented into the framework.

This wallet is powered by a web wallet service called CoinWallet. You can read more about their service at www.CoinWallet.co .

Lets talk about how secure it is.

So if we look at the structure of the wallet, there isn't any wallet actually on the ToshiDesk servers.

The Public and Private Key that it asks you for aren't the keys of your desktop wallet, it's the keys for the web wallet. ( if you decide to use it )

For you to be able to get those keys you would have to first make an account ( Username & Pass ) on Coinwallet.co

You would then have to enable your 2FA ( Google Authentication or Authy ) to produce those keys on the CoinWallet Website.

Inputting those keys into the boxes you saw there would give you the ability to TIP (MTR) to other users for their trading advice and analysis, and/or pay for your subscription inside ToshiDesk.

When you ask how safe it is, I would say it's about the safest we could make it given the time restraints to launch BETA asap.

We plan to make it even safer within the next week, by coding it to encrypt the keys as a hash after you input the keys. That way nobody will ever be able to know your keys, and if someone had the time to de-crypt the hash ( would take them years ) - they would then need to know your email, and pass to log into CoinWallet to move coins, on top needing your 2FA device to do a thing.

There are even more security measures you can take part in through this service like ( email verification ) so before any coins can be moved, an email is sent to the email you choose, and a verification link would need to be clicked inside that email for coins to be released from CoinWallet.Co .

CoinWallet also kicks butt, because I applied for the POS Pool Features to be attached to MTR through the service. So if you were to store 50 coins on the web wallet, you would automatically be staking those 50 MTR at 10% a month. Not bad when you aren't using any power to do it, and every time you log in you automatically have a bigger MTR balance.

We also just implemented SSL into ToshiDesk, so that's extra notch of security for you as well.

If the above mentioned doesn't do it for you, by all means...you can pass on using that feature altogether, as we have Stripe implemented along with the plan to acquire other payment processors in the near future.

I have renewed your membership inside ToshiDesk, and encourage you to get in there and give it a look-see.

If you are that kinda person that likes to look for bugs or ways to improve, let me know...Been getting a lot of support in that department, and acting on those suggestions immediately. If you have nothing but great things to say, also voice those too...We'd love to hear it.

Any other further questions, comments, or concerns...just post a line here MisO69.

Thank you and we look forward to your support!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Excellent response and thank you for renewing my subscription. I'm off to check out ToshiDesk now.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:10:14 AM

Hello Community,

Enjoy,

MasterTrader777

Beautiful wallet dev team. One of my favs.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:45:48 AM

Thank you scarsbergholden.

In the upcoming wallet release we will focus on coding a custom margin window.

This will strengthen the resolution of ToshiDesk window, which is currently embedded into the wallet.

ETNA is also moving right along as well.

What most people probably don't realize is how labor intensive this conversion/implementation is...not to say we don't have an excellent grasp on the required work load, it's just we are doing something that has never been done before.

ETNA is a stocks/forex trading platform.  

It has never ever been configured to work with Crypto Currencies or the data in which exchanges provide Real time trade data (ticks)
(price quotes/volumes/highs/lows/etc.)

We are in the process of custom configuring this platform to work with Crypto, and let me tell you...you all will be blown away with what we are about to bring to the table.

I personally think that this will set the standard for crypto currency trading platforms, and we appreciate all of the communities patience and support, as we continue to put in the time to make this happen.

Current Tasks at hand:

1. Add support for decimal volume. ( Example - 54.10565921 BTC )

2. Add support for Crypto Currency Prices.

Stock Market uses (2) decimal places after the whole number ( 312.95 )

Forex uses (5) decimal places after the whole number ( 1.35019 )

Crypto uses ( 8 ) decimal places after the whole number (1.12345678)

3. Setup history for different periods.

The Database we had to convert over to fit their specs has been massive.

We have had to add (3) Extra servers to this operation, and upgrade the specs on our current ToshiDesk server(s). Its coming together, and we have all the resources needed to complete the task.

4. Finish real time data service.

Converting the market data we pull on our ToshiDesk Servers to push to our ETNA DB Servers ( along with a few processes in-between ) to then be displayed on the ETNA charts when a user queries for that data. This is a knot will are very close to tying.

These are the main tasks at hand that we are currently working on, and we will continue to update you on the progress.  

Any questions, comments, or concerns...just drop us a line here in the thread, or email - contact@ToshiDesk.co

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:21:45 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:53:48 PM by mprep

Hello MasterTraderCoin holders & bagholders,

aren't you angry that your coin value is so extremely low?

aren't you angry first reasonable buy order is at 15k satoshi?

aren't you angry your coin has been just delisted from c-cex?

aren't you angry your coin volume is currently 0.07 btc what will lead to delist from bittrex?

aren't you angry your paid for creating web portal that has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies?

aren't you angry that your coin dev is busy with seeking other coins holders to take their money for so-called coin development?

anre't you angry that your coin dev is has so many time that he is seeking for other coins to takeover, because he took all money he could here so he is looking for more elsewhere?

How much have you paid for all those ICOs, IPOs and other crap?

Hello real dev of MTR,  dcgirl, right?
we all know masterretarded777 is not developer. He does not even know how to code a single line.
Aren't you angry that instead of promoting your coin he is looking for commision to hire dev from different coin to yet anoter coin? While your coin is going so low?
People see, people draw conclusions.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:34:21 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 12:50:26 AM by mastertrader777

Nonsense...

Lol, look at the fud.

So low, dump some more.

I will buy em at 100k + along with buying them at ICO prices.

Looks like you are the only one angry...so angry you had to color code your run on.

Haha, funny...my community is solid, our development is solid, and our vision is clear.

Carry on with your nonsense claims if it makes you feel better  =)

I suggest you go take care of the 8bit community I was trying to clean up, before you wanted to come back to it acting as a new dev, and now just complicating things there.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:46:49 AM

Charts don't lie.
Volume doesn't lie.
Price doesn't lie.
IPO/ICO is a scammy crap you choose. It was your choice, no lies.
You look for other victims of your scammy activities, everyone can look at your posts history for last months. Especially those who invested into your scammy coin.
And maybe your devs who believed your coin will mean something. You lie, you cheat.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: