Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:59:31 PM

crysx probably dreams about those bitcoins masterscammer promised him.

Loyalty to people well known for no loyalty to anyone is something I am not able to understand.

no 8bit ...

my dreams have nothing to do with any of your petite little ideas of rich and i ...

i work completely on the premise that one good turn deserves another ... and that if a bad turn is dished your way - counter simply by not trusting again ...

when you burn your bridge with me - and i am disappointed in you - it is VERY hard to come back from that ... not impossible to come back from disappointment - but very very difficult ... if i were angry at you - that is a good thing ... it means i care enough to give a damn ... disappointment - well that is another animal altogether - and really disassociates me from any feeling ...

loyalty? ... ummm ... ok ...

when you watch people DIE for the right to live yours - then you will understand loyalty ...

but - ill let it be with you ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:39:57 PM

You don't make a progress dude. You still have not even figured that Rich Territo is a fake identity and you use this name as real one. You defend  a criminal activities of this guy like a fool.
Would be Michelle happy knowing what are you doing here? How do you explain her your crypto activity - being as scammer shill? This guy owes me and several other people lot of money. Wanna participate in responsibility as his business partner?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:09:55 PM

@ bitberau, I was going to give a civil reply but seen you keep mentioning me as a shill etc. The fact is u lost money get over it and move on, stop whining on and on. We've all lost money at some stage , dry your eyes  Cry
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:46:00 PM

Hello Community,

Here we have a client of mine that is upset that he lost money in the crypto market.

I told him before we starting trading together that he needed to be trading with money he could afford to lose, if worst came to worst.

XMR took a major dump after he panic panic a pump that I instructed him would take place.

He got greedy and kept buying when I clear was telling him to exit on the pump.

Got the rug pulled on his FOMO, and lost a bunch.

Can I reimburse clients that make a documented series of mistakes?

No, but what I can do is help one understand the mistakes made, and help clients refrain from the bad behavior.

I had an audio call with this client for about 2 hours, and explained to him the dangers of the market.

I expressed that he'd get his money's worth if he followed my directions to the "T", and not blunder at the keyboard. 

He lost money, and didn't follow my directions, and now expects me to pay his losses?

Pretty unfair if you ask me..and now I have another shill on my back.

I have offered my services completely complementary to this client, and he has accepted and declined over the course of the last few weeks.

Very sorry that this client lost money, but it takes the act of making the mistake to learn from it..and let me say - Crypto Mistakes aren't cheap.

Neither is developing a Crypto Currency.

I honestly wish some of you guys really knew the expenses that came along with Crypto development.

So before calling me a scam, put yourselves in my shoes and see that none of this is easy...and I won't ever be brought down from the fud.

I'm still here, always have been, not going anywhere.

Still working RL hustles to fund the development of ToshiDesk.

Major updates on the way with funding.

Funding is the most important part of this whole project, so please treat this like a journey and not a race.

I've put a lot into this already, and maybe have upset a few people along the way...but nobody is perfect, and you can't keep everyone happy.

Its just life, and lets try to keep it moving.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:54:18 PM

Three questions:

Are OP's chat logs accurate?

Did you promise to refund fees plus losses in the event of a net loss?

Did you do as you promised?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:59:55 PM

Look MasterTrader. I invested my money in this coin by buying MTR on the exchange. If you needed funding you could have asked people like me if we would be willing to fund by buying off part of your premine at half the price of the current exchange rate. Instead you decided to just dump that part of your premine destroying 90% of the value of your own investors. You screwed us over by doing this. To me you are an insanely dumb entrepreneur. The foolishness of your actions described above cannot be denied.  
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:22:07 PM

Hello Community,

Here we have a client of mine that is upset that he lost money in the crypto market.

I told him before we starting trading together that he needed to be trading with money he could afford to lose, if worst came to worst.

XMR took a major dump after he panic panic a pump that I instructed him would take place.

He got greedy and kept buying when I clear was telling him to exit on the pump.

Got the rug pulled on his FOMO, and lost a bunch.

Can I reimburse clients that make a documented series of mistakes?

No, but what I can do is help one understand the mistakes made, and help clients refrain from the bad behavior.

I had an audio call with this client for about 2 hours, and explained to him the dangers of the market.

I expressed that he'd get his money's worth if he followed my directions to the "T", and not blunder at the keyboard. 

He lost money, and didn't follow my directions, and now expects me to pay his losses?

Pretty unfair if you ask me..and now I have another shill on my back.

I have offered my services completely complementary to this client, and he has accepted and declined over the course of the last few weeks.

Very sorry that this client lost money, but it takes the act of making the mistake to learn from it..and let me say - Crypto Mistakes aren't cheap.

Neither is developing a Crypto Currency.

I honestly wish some of you guys really knew the expenses that came along with Crypto development.

So before calling me a scam, put yourselves in my shoes and see that none of this is easy...and I won't ever be brought down from the fud.

I'm still here, always have been, not going anywhere.

Still working RL hustles to fund the development of ToshiDesk.

Major updates on the way with funding.

Funding is the most important part of this whole project, so please treat this like a journey and not a race.

I've put a lot into this already, and maybe have upset a few people along the way...but nobody is perfect, and you can't keep everyone happy.

Its just life, and lets try to keep it moving.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Since you're starting to copy and paste responses, here's mines.

Right now you are spewing complete lies.

We had a short, and rushed phone call which lasted just 30 minutes, you did not even ask me if I had any questions.
Now, stop with the lying boy, don't make me call up Skype and ask them to provide the recording of the call, because I will do that if you make me.

You have 0 proof, whilst I have complete proof of what happened.

You did not express anything that I have to follow your instructions to the T, and I was following your instructions exactly, i just bought 30-40 xmr accidentally, which I resold further down.

We have agreed, that if we go on a loss, you will refund me. Now Pay up. We didn't agree any complimentary service.

You gave me bad calls which made me lose money, you told me to buy at 0.0194 and that it'll go up to 0.02+. Now look at the price, its less than 0.01.

Oh trust me, I am not spreading FUD, I am just telling the world what happened, I am a honest man, I give credit where its due, but I am also a constructive critic.
You're trying to take credit and make people feel sympathy for you, hah, wont work you ham.

Now, you say you're so occupied with developing toshi desk, oh how sweet of you..
Well, I don't think that's true, you have even given upon on the trademark application.. HAH
https://www.bizapedia.com/trademarks/toshidesk-86591596.html

Oh we will keep it moving, but not in a crooked direction, I will get my money back, justice will be served.

Guys, just have a quick look at my evidence, it'll be clear as day to who is right..
He knows how to sweet talk people out of things, his history also shows it..

I bring nothing but truth, I have nothing to hide.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:34:01 PM

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:26:35 PM

Burn 80% of what's left of the premine... There is actually a pretty nice platform with ToshiDesk, but MTR is doomed with the possibility of the pre-mine dump.
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

8 bit party spot on, proven over time.      mastertrader is a wrong un who should be avoided at all costs.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 04:25:31 AM by mastertrader777

Burn 80% of what's left of the premine... There is actually a pretty nice platform with ToshiDesk, but MTR is doomed with the possibility of the pre-mine dump.

The Premine has been liquidated.

Wrote a full report on that.

ToshiDesk is going to continue through the startup and development phase.

The Development is not dependent on the price of MTR.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:35:43 PM

Wrote a feel report on that.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Please try to clean up your trust ratings

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

Wrote a feel report on that.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Please try to clean up your trust ratings

Working on it.
BitBerau

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:37:31 PM

I hope the investors do their due dilligence on this project and what MasterTrader has done in the past and his open scam report I have against him.
He just practically admitted that he has scammed me and will only return the funds if I remove the scam thread and negative reputation.

I may very well be filling a small claims lawsuit against MT7.

Also, unless you can provide proof that you still have the invested funds, im pretty sure the investors can file an FTC complaint.
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 03:26:25 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 03:41:22 AM by crysx

You don't make a progress dude. You still have not even figured that Rich Territo is a fake identity and you use this name as real one. You defend  a criminal activities of this guy like a fool.
Would be Michelle happy knowing what are you doing here? How do you explain her your crypto activity - being as scammer shill? This guy owes me and several other people lot of money. Wanna participate in responsibility as his business partner?

what on earth are you talking about mate? ...

the majority of people use 'fake' names here ... some even have multiple accounts - while some of us try and stay on the ONE account - but bct wont allow that ...

michelle? ... business partner? ... fake identity? ...

mate - stop talking through your bum and make some sense here ...

if you english is NOT your first language - then i understand ... but if rich / mt777 / sir prance-a-lot ( some of you may remember this name of an old game - yes im old ) owes you money - then claim against him ... trolling - YES TROLLING - here and there and everywhere does NOTHING but build a shitty reputation - and brings you no justice ...

i have repeated myself so many times here its impossible to fathom how thick some skulls are here - and is a total waste of breath ...

rich has never done ME wrong ... and when i feel that i am opposed to certain things he does - i say so ... here? ... nup - personally to him on chat ... ask him ...

at least bitberau has the inclination to DO something about feeling ripped - whether he has been or not - he is DOING not just BITCHING ...

as for criminal activities - well! .. had that been the case - should rich be in jail now? ... or i be in jail also as an 'accomplice' of sorts? ... or any legal action taken against either one of us? or all of us? or none of us? ...

seriously - this is crypto - get a grip mate ...

do something CONSTRUCTIVE ( yes - i know ... a word you are not used to ) with your time - and come and help ME with the infrastructure and services and coin we are putting together ... which btw - is the 'thing' that cwi provides for rich and mtrcoin ... infrastructure and service ... and of course - advice ...

you spilling crap about business partners and other such garbage - hehehe ... seriously ... what next 8bit? ... rich and i are in on a bank robbery of one kind or another - considering we are in business together and that we have been doing this together all along and and and ? ... grow up mate ...

no one controls what rich does ... no one ... can you? ... can you control what ANYONE does here? ...

so take me up on the offer - IF you really have something to offer in the first place 8bit ... lets see if you can compliment OUR business shall we? ...

ill wait for you pm - or your message - or reply ...

or another one of your bullshit outbursts about more things to come - and been - and done ...

i wont hold my breathe for any reasonable contact from you though ... at least not for anything constructive and helpful and decent anyway ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
BitBerau

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:09:54 AM

You don't make a progress dude. You still have not even figured that Rich Territo is a fake identity and you use this name as real one. You defend  a criminal activities of this guy like a fool.

the majority of people use 'fake' names here ... some even have multiple accounts - while some of us try and stay on the ONE account - but bct wont allow that ...

if you english is NOT your first language - then i understand ... but if rich / mt777 / sir prance-a-lot ( some of you may remember this name of an old game - yes im old ) owes you money - then claim against him ... trolling - YES TROLLING - here and there and everywhere does NOTHING but build a shitty reputation - and brings you no justice ...

i have repeated myself so many times here its impossible to fathom how thick some skulls are here - and is a total waste of breath ...

rich has never done ME wrong ... and when i feel that i am opposed to certain things he does - i say so ... here? ... nup - personally to him on chat ... ask him ...

at least bitberau has the inclination to DO something about feeling ripped - whether he has been or not - he is DOING not just BITCHING ...

as for criminal activities - well! .. had that been the case - should rich be in jail now? ... or i be in jail also as an 'accomplice' of sorts? ... or any legal action taken against either one of us? or all of us? or none of us? ...

do something CONSTRUCTIVE ( yes - i know ... a word you are not used to ) with your time - and come and help ME with the infrastructure and services and coin we are putting together ... which btw - is the 'thing' that cwi provides for rich and mtrcoin ... infrastructure and service ... and of course - advice ...

you spilling crap about business partners and other such garbage - hehehe ... seriously ... what next 8bit? ... rich and i are in on a bank robbery of one kind or another - considering we are in business together and that we have been doing this together all along and and and ? ... grow up mate ...

no one controls what rich does ... no one ... can you? ... can you control what ANYONE does here? ...

so take me up on the offer - IF you really have something to offer in the first place 8bit ... lets see if you can compliment OUR business shall we? ...

or another one of your bullshit outbursts about more things to come - and been - and done ...

i wont hold my breathe for any reasonable contact from you though ... at least not for anything constructive and helpful and decent anyway ...

#crysx
MasterTrader's official name is Ryan Thomas, not "Rich Territo".
(I have a full dox on MT7)
I am not bitching, I have substance behind my claims, whilst all you guys have is dogshit.

You saw above that Ryan just admitted he needs to pay me back.
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 01:04:41 PM

#crysx
MasterTrader's official name is Ryan Thomas, not "Rich Territo".
(I have a full dox on MT7)
I am not bitching, I have substance behind my claims, whilst all you guys have is dogshit.

You saw above that Ryan just admitted he needs to pay me back.

this was not meant as an attack on you ...

it was meant to read that when you feel jilted - you DO ... while 8bit seems to bitch about it consistently ...

you are in communication with rich ( or ryan - or whoever ) - and you put forward your case and tryign to resolve it ... you dont consistently come in to this and any other thread to bleat the same stuff over and over again ...

these are NOT my opinions of rich - i mean ryan - nor am i here to be screwed either ... ive said what ive said - its done ...

as for mtr - toshidesk - or any other project that i take interest in - it will be because its ME who takes the interest ... no other reason ...

i really do hope you resolve your issues with rich / ryan ... if ever there was an isssue with me - it was always resolved amicably ... but thankfully - those issues are very few and far between ...

now - back to seednode rebuilding then sleep Wink ...

#crysx

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

I hope the investors do their due dilligence on this project and what MasterTrader has done in the past and his open scam report I have against him.
He just practically admitted that he has scammed me and will only return the funds if I remove the scam thread and negative reputation.

Also, unless you can provide proof that you still have the invested funds, im pretty sure the investors can file an FTC complaint.

Lmfao!! Are u for real? What fucking age are you! Don't you know there is a risk of losing money trading, I thought u knew this. Im in no way shape or form sticking up for rich or whoever he is,  but I'd know for a fact you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court, I'd like to know did you personally sign an agreement and send it back to mt777 before this venture started? ?
BitBerau

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:32:00 PM

Lmfao!! Are u for real? What fucking age are you! Don't you know there is a risk of losing money trading, I thought u knew this. Im in no way shape or form sticking up for rich or whoever he is,  but I'd know for a fact you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court, I'd like to know did you personally sign an agreement and send it back to mt777 before this venture started? ?

I'm going to save you some time, your argument is invalid.
It's called a verbal contract, here's a basic law lesson for you; https://www.farleys.com/verbal-agreements-legally-binding/
Clients will often presume that verbal agreements are not binding. However, as a general rule, the law considers that verbal agreements are legally binding. Whilst there are some exceptions to this (such as Settlement Agreements between employers and employees or agreements for the sale and purchase of land), verbal agreements can be enforceable.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:02:33 PM

Did u read it all? Do you even know what country mt777 is from? In which country does this law apply?

From this link you provided it states;

The classic difficulty with a verbal agreement is if one party to the agreement seeks to renege on the agreement reached and denies that any such conversation took place.The beauty of a written agreement is that usually the terms are expressly set out in one document that has been signed by all the parties to the agreement. If any disputes arise, then you can consider what the agreement says.Disputes involving verbal agreements can get messy and they can be difficult (although not impossible!) to prove. You will need evidence to demonstrate that a binding agreement has been reached.

Enuf said lol
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: