Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37566 times)
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:25:35 AM

Thanks a million guys Smiley

Just NO free prediction from now, and PM me for future predictions , 0.01 btc each Smiley

I never see odds, simply i analysis who has a better chance Smiley

haha i was following your gut for this, and indeed west indies picks paid off, anyway its a bad thing there is no more free roll, but okay then , perhaps you could be generous again next time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:27:32 AM

Thanks a million guys Smiley

Just NO free prediction from now, and PM me for future predictions , 0.01 btc each Smiley

I never see odds, simply i analysis who has a better chance Smiley

haha i was following your gut for this, and indeed west indies picks paid off, anyway its a bad thing there is no more free roll, but okay then , perhaps you could be generous again next time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

surely and in coming days maybe i will make a thread , give a prediction and then see how many donations i get, if i get enough i will start giving free predicts then wait for donations Smiley
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:18:10 AM

dont worry i am sure west indies will win, i dont bet on emotions . Nor i bet seeing the odds.

Thank you Nauro. You show your experties here. Great prediction as always.
I am happy and I enjoy it from beginning  Grin
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:48:03 AM

dont worry i am sure west indies will win, i dont bet on emotions . Nor i bet seeing the odds.
I am amused to see your level of confidence even after west indies bad start. Are you involves in fixing and all? Tongue

lol if i was fixing then why will i ask for tips from people, strange LOL . Just i know its their general situation , let me tell you Darren Bravo en will play some good innings is what it looks .
you did an aweosme job man! i bow down to you!
You are a lucky man!

although ill choose RSA tomorrow.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:00:36 AM

I am amused to see your level of confidence even after west indies bad start. Are you involves in fixing and all? Tongue

lol if i was fixing then why will i ask for tips from people, strange LOL . Just i know its their general situation , let me tell you Darren Bravo en will play some good innings is what it looks .
You are a lucky man!

India is gonna give a resistance but I would suggest betting on RSA
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:18:55 AM

You are a lucky man!

i choose RSA. placed a bet of 0.1025btc(all of my gambling fund) on south africa at 1.52 odds.
ill be damned if they loose this time.
whats your choice guys?

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:56:01 AM

You are a lucky man!

i choose RSA. placed a bet of 0.1025btc(all of my gambling fund) on south africa at 1.52 odds.
whats your choice guys?

Ahahha why would you put all your funds under it ?
Something like half of your fund at max would be okay, what do you do if you lose now Shocked

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:01:07 AM

it might be time for India to win, their form is pretty undeniable...

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:39:30 PM

Australia is surely gonna defeat Bangladesh today.

Just looked up the match odds on that. They are 1.05x . No doubt they would destroy them.
gloug33

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:42:59 PM

Just looked up the match odds on that. They are 1.05x . No doubt they would destroy them.
Actually they wouldn't! Because the game has been cancelled due to rain and the points shared (btw what's up with that? can't they do like other sports and postpone the match for few days?).
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:43:29 PM

The match already ended up as a draw due to rain.

You are a lucky man!

whats your choice guys?

Ahahha why would you put all your funds under it ?
Something like half of your fund at max would be okay, what do you do if you lose now Shocked
I am fine with gambling all of my funds. Nothing will happen if i loose it all. After all they are gambling funds and I am fine with loosing them all. Already lost approx. 1.5BTV im sports and dice.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:46:00 PM

Ah ok. I saw it on a betslip, which hadn't been processed yet. Incase of a draw do they refund the bets or take it as a loss ?

EDIT: Looks like it shows cancelled on the betslip I saw.
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:50:23 PM

Ah ok. I saw it on a betslip, which hadn't been processed yet. Incase of a draw do they refund the bets or take it as a loss ?

The match was draw as wet outfield doesnt allowed a full game Sad . I predicted , on match will not be completed and won some , anyways 2 more matches coming guys , pm me for predictions , maybe i sell cheap Tongue
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

The match was draw as wet outfield doesnt allowed a full game Sad . I predicted , on match will not be completed and won some , anyways 2 more matches coming guys , pm me for predictions , maybe i sell cheap Tongue
No offence but please dont advertise your service on this thread. please create your own thread.

A cancelled bet means that your money will be refunded back to you.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:58:36 PM

Pakistan comfortably move to the bottom of the points table.  Smiley
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:25:58 PM

it looks like the end for Pakistan, they played very bad vs west indies, although their odds is slightly lower which usually indicates a favorites to win
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:37:41 PM

it looks like the end for Pakistan, they played very bad vs west indies, although their odds is slightly lower which usually indicates a favorites to win
They will still remain the favourites for the upcoming matches.
They have a good bowling attack(theoretically) but i dlmt know what has happened to them.
They might come back, its still too early tk say that they are out.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

They will still remain the favourites for the upcoming matches.
They have a good bowling attack(theoretically) but i dlmt know what has happened to them.
They might come back, its still too early tk say that they are out.

indeed they got a great bowling attack but due to their recent performance i think im gonna bet their opponent, odds should be higher, but we'll see in a few days
MilesJohan

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

This year England will win the worldcup Smiley

MileyJohanson
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:20:28 PM

This year England will win the worldcup Smiley
You look serious. Did i miss the sarcasm or you are really serious?
England isnt able to survive for 40overs and you want them to win the cup?
Their batting is too poor right now. They will have to wait for atleast another 4years to get the cup. They wont get it this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: