Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:39:31 PM

world cup winner would be one of these 3 teams
         india, australia and most probable new zealand
India is nowhere close to winning the world cup. NZ or RSA will win the cup. I am afraid India might get knocked out by Ireland if the Indians don't buy the Irish players. Indian board has more money than the whole ICC, they can buy each and every team. That's the only way they can win.

I think Ireland might be a good shot for tomorrow, we have seen such miracle from yesterday and todays match, so im gonna give a shot for Ireland , miracle might happened again or rather "fixed" match or anything which i dont really care as long as I make some profit from the bet

India is at least assured of a semi-final slot.
My money will be on India in the India-Bangladesh quarter-final.  Grin
Yup. They will reach the finals atleast. Facebook today was full of memes saying: "Bangladesh won the match and India reached the Semis"

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:49:17 PM

India is nowhere close to winning the world cup. NZ or RSA will win the cup. I am afraid India might get knocked out by Ireland if the Indians don't buy the Irish players. Indian board has more money than the whole ICC, they can buy each and every team. That's the only way they can win.

I think Ireland might be a good shot for tomorrow, we have seen such miracle from yesterday and todays match, so im gonna give a shot for Ireland , miracle might happened again or rather "fixed" match or anything which i dont really care as long as I make some profit from the bet

Yup. They will reach the finals atleast. Facebook today was full of memes saying: "Bangladesh won the match and India reached the Semis"
well i don't think India will reach the final, Indian team not have good combination of bowling.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:34:16 PM

you do realize there rare few surprises from the previous day and today isnt it? theres is never a guarantee that India will win, Ireland have been in surprising form since the start of this world cup, there could be a chance that tomorrow going to be fun to see a tight match

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:13:18 PM

you do realize there rare few surprises from the previous day and today isnt it? theres is never a guarantee that India will win, Ireland have been in surprising form since the start of this world cup, there could be a chance that tomorrow going to be fun to see a tight match

India will top the group unless it loses to both Ireland and Zimbabwe.
So an India-Bangladesh QF is more or less assured.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:25:37 PM

India will try to remain at #1 position in pool B, to get benefit in Quarter Final to meet with #4 team.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:29:41 PM

India will try to remain at #1 position in pool B, to get benefit in Quarter Final to meet with #4 team.
I would do agree for New Zealand to win this match from India easily. I don't see India winning this match .
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:38:33 PM

Damn didn't know betting on cricket was this hot. my only experience with gamebets is with soccer and tennis.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:50:33 PM

Damn didn't know betting on cricket was this hot. my only experience with gamebets is with soccer and tennis.

if you interested to bet on cricket game, than follow this topic there are some profitable picks,
and want to put bet on cricket than try that site.
http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:54:02 PM

whats ur pick for tommorrows match >

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:57:23 PM

I will bet on India as this is in very good form and strong combination of players. So it is going to win from New Zealand .
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:12:59 PM

Tomorrow is India vs Ireland!
I personally want Ireland to win because of the spirit with which they play the game. They are just awesome. Although if you are betting then ofc you will have to choose India.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:24:39 PM

the game could go either way as far as i can say ...

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:05:14 PM

the game could go either way as far as i can say ...
I do agree with you this match is very risky and hard to predict . If Ireland plays first and set up a good chasing score for India then anything is possible or at least you have chance to set win on both sides .  Grin
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:18:40 PM

I will bet on India as this is in very good form and strong combination of players. So it is going to win from New Zealand .
Tomorrow match is between India and Ireland not New Zealand and India is very good right now they can demolish them easily   
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:23:51 PM

Tomorrow match is between India and Ireland not New Zealand and India is very good right now they can demolish easily them
them easily*

You should always watch out for the dark horses before betting. You don't know who will win the match.  Ireland are also doing well in this WC and can give a tough competition. Its stupidity if you bet without giving some thought to it.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:27:28 PM

Tomorrow match is between India and Ireland not New Zealand and India is very good right now they can demolish easily them
them easily*

You should always watch out for the dark horses before betting. You don't know who will win the match.  Ireland are also doing well in this WC and can give a tough competition. Its stupidity if you bet without giving some thought to it.
Thanks for correction and I agree blind bet is not good idea right now as today what happen I believe live bet is currently best and many sites giving this option
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:31:02 PM

India is much better and strong team, so tomorrow India will win. Ireland has only 25% chance to do big set up.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:33:58 PM

Can someone study the odds at different websites and report them here? Please.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:35:10 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 08:46:12 PM by bitcoinmar

Can someone study the odds at different websites and report them here? Please.
Wait I will post this for you here in next few minutes because I am checking

Directbet    India  1.14   Ireland   6.80

Nitrogen     India  1.14   Ireland   6.50

Bet365                 1.11               6.50

WilliamHill           1.12                6

Pinnacle                1.15                6.5

Bet at home           1.07                6.5

here are odds from some famous betting sites for you

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:36:02 PM

them easily*

Thanks for correction and I agree blind bet is not good idea right now as today what happen I believe live bet is currently best and many sites giving this option

Yeah I generally bet live or after the toss is done..! I see India wining the match easily as India has a strong batting line up.. n the Ireland bowling is just alright.. Indian bowling have been surprisingly better than expected..so far.. N should trouble Irish batsmans.. Except one or two..who r the key for Ireland to put up a big total.. or chase down one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: