Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:07:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37566 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:51:24 PM

In next 5 days we have only 1 match for betting and its Ireland vs Pakistan all other matches one sided
If you are so sure about the one sided matches then I guess you should so a parlay bet. You might bet a fine payout on that bet Wink

And in Ireland Vs Pakistan, I choose Ireland, I am pretty sure that they'll defeat Pakistan.
I already done parlay on directbet just leaving Pakistan match all other heavy favorites are going to win easily
Can you give the link to the parlay bet. It would be really interesting to keep an eye on that bet.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:55:40 PM

In next 5 days we have only 1 match for betting and its Ireland vs Pakistan all other matches one sided
If you are so sure about the one sided matches then I guess you should so a parlay bet. You might bet a fine payout on that bet Wink

And in Ireland Vs Pakistan, I choose Ireland, I am pretty sure that they'll defeat Pakistan.
Pakistan team is experienced one that is plus point for them , I would bet on Pakistan as they will win that match from Ireland.
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:57:47 PM

Pakistan team is experienced one that is plus point for them , I would bet on Pakistan as they will win that match from Ireland.

ireland is also a strong team but pak is experience so pak has higher chance to win this match

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:58:00 PM

But they are in super bad form(okay they won from RSA but that doesn't prove that they are a good team), and plus Ireland is doing well than we expected them to perform, so ill always choose Ireland for that match. Pakistanis are going to have real trouble in winning that match if the Irish bat first.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:05:43 PM

I already done parlay on directbet just leaving Pakistan match all other heavy favorites are going to win easily
Can you give the link to the parlay bet. It would be really interesting to keep an eye on that bet.
I done this parlay just for fun here is link you can check

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=19VYkjjnxbRH4ifVJNEH2x3Qu2VxspDfRy
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Don't you think England can loose that match? Afghanistan is becoming unpredictable these days.
I doubt if you would win that bet because winning 7 bets is a huge deal. Just hope that none of the underdogs win. Best of luck

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:32:02 PM

Don't you think England can loose that match? Afghanistan is becoming unpredictable these days.
I doubt if you would win that bet because winning 7 bets is a huge deal. Just hope that none of the underdogs win. Best of luck
Agreed winning so many bets is something extraordinary. If he really has good days plus good luck then he will achieve this milestone.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:19:03 PM

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DCXvJXdueTnY5Fb1a7hGAkG2QpdSC52zD3

i took huge risk to made bet on Scotland, i think in tomorrow match Sri Lanka can lose.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

If England loses that match, the uproar at home would be huge.
Not reaching the quarter-finals is a disgrace; losing to Afghanistan would be unpardonable.  Tongue
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:22:59 PM

i took huge risk to made bet on Scotland, i think in tomorrow match Sri Lanka can lose.

dude this really great odds 20X,i think it's much for Scotland to win that match but in cricket nothing impossible,
let's see what happened in tomorrow match. Wink
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

dude this really great odds 20X,i think it's much for Scotland to win that match but in cricket nothing impossible,

Scotland has still little possibility to win that match  and i will go for Scotland there to get profit.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:19:24 PM

Pakistan are a much better side with Safraz wicket-keeping, however surely Ireland will be the more hungry team since Pakistan are virtually guaranteed to progress whereas Ireland need to win?
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:55:12 PM

Pakistan are a much better side with Safraz wicket-keeping, however surely Ireland will be the more hungry team since Pakistan are virtually guaranteed to progress whereas Ireland need to win?
LoL only a wicket keeper cannot make the team win. You guys seem to be pretty happy because safraz worked out. He may not perform the same in each and every match. A single person cannot make you win the match. Its the whole team which has to do the hard work.

Monetizer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:48:20 PM

I think the idea of doing a parlay for a few of the upcoming games will be good as you can make a nice tidy profit betting on games you should be able to pick fairly easily  Grin
However as for pakistan ireland my money will be on pakistan.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:20:04 AM

I think the idea of doing a parlay for a few of the upcoming games will be good as you can make a nice tidy profit betting on games you should be able to pick fairly easily  Grin
However as for pakistan ireland my money will be on pakistan.
But 7game in a parlay is like insane. Its more likely that a dark horse will win in at least on of your 7bets and will make you loose the bet. I guess in play betting would be more appropriate in these kind of matches.
Also, ill choose Ireland in Ireland vs Pakistan.

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:41:26 AM

Scotland has still little possibility to win that match  and i will go for Scotland there to get profit.

scoctland can win this match but thier are high chances they willnloss the match

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

scoctland can win this match but thier are high chances they willnloss the match
Really? You guys are just dreaming and are being attracted by the good odds on Scotland. Lanka will never let scots win this match. Lankans are more consistent than the other and wont let minnows win the match

Monetizer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:48:18 AM

Really? You guys are just dreaming and are being attracted by the good odds on Scotland. Lanka will never let scots win this match. Lankans are more consistent than the other and wont let minnows win the match

I agree, sri lanka is just to much of an experienced side to lose to scotland. The odds may look good but you will only get payed if they win and I really doubt that they have much of a chance in that match.
Goddamnit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:05:27 AM

any reward for this? or just to help?
thanks
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:23:34 AM

any reward for this? or just to help?
thanks
Now I am like not even betting. I bet on a very few matches now. Its just a simple discussion on who thinks who is gonna win. There is no reward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: