Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291221 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:55:17 AM

I don't have a fucking clue as to how to run it on admin .I should be able to hit upgraade and have it load but im one of the 0000.1 percent that always gets fucked somehow.

Right-click the .exe (that you use to run the program) and click "Run as Administrator." Seems like the issue is that it can't download the update (i.e., you don't have privs -- admin will fix that).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:57:49 AM

yeah ill get right on that. I can get around it by clicking cancel 2x also maybe support can chime in. Not going to damage shit any further.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:59:13 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 07:15:01 AM by donk4u

I don't have a fucking clue as to how to run it on admin .I should be able to hit upgraade and have it load but im one of the 0000.1 percent that always gets fucked somehow.They said they are aware of my problem with the inet_e_download failure on upgrade im glad they are still working feverishly on it. Now I can't even uninstall and reinstall to fix because that is broken but I can get in on upgrade prompt if hit cancel 2x which leads me to worry about security issues.

bump ignored ranlo thanks for your help though ranlo GLitch gave me fix of pining to task bar which works thanks for the attempted help ranlo .
SwC_Poker

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 07:33:01 AM

I don't have a fucking clue as to how to run it on admin .I should be able to hit upgraade and have it load but im one of the 0000.1 percent that always gets fucked somehow.They said they are aware of my problem with the inet_e_download failure on upgrade im glad they are still working feverishly on it. Now I can't even uninstall and reinstall to fix because that is broken but I can get in on upgrade prompt if hit cancel 2x which leads me to worry about security issues.

From Microsoft's documentation, INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE 0x800C0008 means the server connection was interrupted.

This happens when the TCP connection to the server is reset. There's one other user that has this error intermittently, and they are from a country where the Internet is not so good.

Have you tried running the update process on a different Internet connection than the one you usually use, or a different computer on the same internet connection?

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:46:08 AM

From Microsoft's documentation, INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE 0x800C0008 means the server connection was interrupted.

This happens when the TCP connection to the server is reset. There's one other user that has this error intermittently, and they are from a country where the Internet is not so good.

Have you tried running the update process on a different Internet connection than the one you usually use, or a different computer on the same internet connection?

No always on the same computer same internet connection
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:11:38 AM

And for anyone that hasn't heard yet, later tonight you can earn double Krill:

Double Krill is on now for anyone else that is up late/early.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:21:03 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 07:54:27 PM by donk4u

I can get in under old version but new version won't load. I tried deleting all swc software rebooting. Glitch said he gets new version .02 show up I get flash message that version I am trying to download is already on my computer. When I couldn't get sound on old seals took them 5 months to figure it out. Well I am only one player so fuck me no big deal I guess. Really annoying to be left hanging after talking with glitch and not even being told anything except when glitch downloads it tells him the version and then dissapears and leaves me hanging. Support tried and I guess I am royally fucked playing on the old version.

Ok have cooled down , Glitch goes out of his way to help people just sucks that whenever I have an issue like no sound etc im always in the tiny percentage of people and usually wind up getting fucked. I reported a lot of glitches and was told only on my end when a lot of other people started complaining so even if Im one of the tiny few please don't say that and try and help a loyal seal player out. Thank you
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:58:26 PM

I can get in under old version but new version won't load. I tried deleting all swc software rebooting. Glitch said he gets new version .02 show up I get flash message that version I am trying to download is already on my computer. When I couldn't get sound on old seals took them 5 months to figure it out. Well I am only one player so fuck me no big deal I guess. Really annoying to be left hanging after talking with glitch and not even being told anything except when glitch downloads it tells him the version and then dissapears and leaves me hanging. Support tried and I guess I am royally fucked playing on the old version.

Ok have cooled down , Glitch goes out of his way to help people just sucks that whenever I have an issue like no sound etc im always in the tiny percentage of people and usually wind up getting fucked. I reported a lot of glitches and was told only on my end when a lot of other people started complaining so even if Im one of the tiny few please don't say that and try and help a loyal seal player out. Thank you

Sucks to hear that, Sad.

Being that it's supposedly a connection issue, do you happen to have a firewall up that might be blocking the updater? May need to allow access to get it to go.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:32:10 PM

Sucks to hear that, Sad.

Being that it's supposedly a connection issue, do you happen to have a firewall up that might be blocking the updater? May need to allow access to get it to go.

Hi ranlo, yes I have kaspersky and it goes apeshit when I try to load. It has before I always allow access and previously it went thru. It keeps saying that the version I am trying to download is already in my c/ Users.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Sucks to hear that, Sad.

Hi ranlo, yes I have kaspersky and it goes apeshit when I try to load. It has before I always allow access and previously it went thru. It keeps saying that the version I am trying to download is already in my c/ Users.

Ohhh, we may have found the problem then. Do this:

1) Uninstall SWC
2) Go to C:/Users/(YourName)/AppData/Roaming
3) Delete the folder SwCPoker

And then try reinstalling it and see if that helps. Uninstalling most likely won't remove all files in that folder, so you'll need to do it manually.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:22:26 PM

Sucks to hear that, Sad.

1) Uninstall SWC

And then try reinstalling it and see if that helps. Uninstalling most likely won't remove all files in that folder, so you'll need to do it manually.

You know your shit. I already tried this with glitches prompting and still had same consequences.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:24:42 PM

Sucks to hear that, Sad.

1) Uninstall SWC

You know your shit. I already tried this with glitches prompting and still had same consequences.

Ahhh, that's the end of my guesses right now. I'll report back if I come up with anything else, Sad.

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:25:30 AM

Played a full sched today, the tournaments were pretty good, obviously there needs to be more players but that'll come in time.  The one big problem I see is that there are no 8/12 game MTTs.  Aside from some of the lower stake nlhe ones, these would be the most played tournaments on the site.  You could replace the two 10 hypers (one of which didn't run today, the other one ran with two people) with a 25 and 50 chip 8 or 12 game MTT and that would be gold.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:02:17 PM

I had this problem before in the past. Its either a firewall program thats blocking it or you need to clear your DNS cache. So clear your cache, restart your router, maybe try a different browser and see if it works.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:43:33 PM

I had this problem before in the past. Its either a firewall program thats blocking it or you need to clear your DNS cache. So clear your cache, restart your router, maybe try a different browser and see if it works.

Yeah glitch told me in lobby to try the clear cache in did the trick have the .02 version now . I was fucking with glitch in the lobby before able to fix , I know he can appreciate my sense of humor though.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 12:08:33 AM

Played a full sched today, the tournaments were pretty good, obviously there needs to be more players but that'll come in time.  The one big problem I see is that there are no 8/12 game MTTs.  Aside from some of the lower stake nlhe ones, these would be the most played tournaments on the site.  You could replace the two 10 hypers (one of which didn't run today, the other one ran with two people) with a 25 and 50 chip 8 or 12 game MTT and that would be gold.

Yeah, after the first few days I'm happy with the start of the new schedule. 

It looks like if anything they have actually increased the numbers slightly across the board in all tournaments, rather than cannibalize the existing ones.  And there are still people coming in to the lobby and saying "wow, new tournaments"... so the word hasn't fully gotten out yet.

If you're on Twitter and want to help you can follow and RT the @SwCpoker account https://Twitter.com/SwCpoker

I'm not sure if the reason for not running those mixed game MTT's is because they aren't ready yet in the software, but you can suggest them to Glitch if you see him in the lobby or send him an email.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:02:16 AM

I think it's time for the monthly bump regarding clients for real computers.  SWC_Poker, can we get an ETA on the android client (isn't that the first one coming?)?

Even a very rudimentary one would be great so that we can log in and claim our krill.  8 months is a long time to be without action on a bus!

And FWIW, I'm taking an especially long bus ride tomorrow so, ya know, anything you drop tonight would be suh-weet.  Smiley
IrregardlessSWC

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:05:55 PM

I am also curious about the Android client, looking for an update.

Also, are we able to launch tables yet?

Has chat logging become an option yet?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:16:19 PM

I am also curious about the Android client, looking for an update.

Also, are we able to launch tables yet?

Has chat logging become an option yet?

I'd like to third the request for an Android client. This would help increase play on the site, too.

TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

Please tell us that progress has been made on an android client.  We want you to be successful.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: