Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275828 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:46:55 PM

And I just got another one at 09:25  Wink

Edit: and just got another one at 09:28  Grin

How many coins do you have with such a high stake speed? I'm still waiting for the next stake, last one was 2,5 days ago... even though the wallet estimates a stake every 12 to 14 hours... so I'm now slowly dividing my 245.000 BITB in chunks of 10.000 coins and using different wallet addresses. Hopefully that will increase the stake speed again.

Yes, dividing your coins into 10k chunks might help reduce your waiting  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

And I just got another one at 09:25  Wink

Edit: and just got another one at 09:28  Grin

How many coins do you have with such a high stake speed? I'm still waiting for the next stake, last one was 2,5 days ago... even though the wallet estimates a stake every 12 to 14 hours... so I'm now slowly dividing my 245.000 BITB in chunks of 10.000 coins and using different wallet addresses. Hopefully that will increase the stake speed again.

Yes, dividing your coins into 10k chunks might help reduce your waiting  Wink

It's worth a try, as right now it doesn't seem to be staking at all, even though the wallet says it is. I'm also going to use several wallet addresses with a maximum of 100k coins per address. So I'm curious what that will do for staking  Grin.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:55:08 PM

Everyone should request us on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Wiserommer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:13:50 PM

Now it says my weight is 10, I've lost hope
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:15:12 PM

Everyone should request us on poloniex

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

+1

Do it to it  Wink
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:25:16 PM

website is almost done Wink /// 80% done (give or take) // just need to finish the content text for it /// over n out

Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

Done !

just got my first stake so happy thanks to the coin I picked up yesterday  Grin
let me tell you I rather wait to get a stake worth 1000k then to get 1 worth a really crappy percentage  Wink
Jk423

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:59:31 PM

The staking is exponentially going to get worse because the top 20 wallets own more than 60% of the beans. last week it was like 50%. In a month or 2 it is going to like 90%. All anyone says is buy more beans.... This coins staking is screwed. The top 20 wallets will dictate the market. Would you buy into gold or silver if 20 people owned 60% of the market.
Quit deluding yourselves this is scam coin with fake buy/sell presure.
The community can't give us any transperency about the team working on it and I'm sure this post will be deleted because moderation by the OP.
All this coin is. Is a bunch of fart jokes.
Look at how many coins the guy staking multiple times a day and look at the block  chain.... a top 20 bag holder.
The troll box cryptsy is all the same. I point out the errors and people complain I'm trying to bring the price down and one guy called me pathetic.
I did buy in early and noticed my stake shrink and shrink and shrink.
you literally have to buy a million beans to stake at a reasonable level and that puts you in the top.50 addresses. Look at the block chain explorer and rich list.
This coin is a scam and the "community" is going to string ( bean) you along for a massive P&D like another poster pointed out.
Please tell us all the people working on the coin and what you hope to implement that hasnt been done on a thousand coins before and don't say 2 weeks... and BTW a press release involves press, not just posting something on a website that has > 500 views.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:04:07 PM

website is almost done Wink /// 80% done (give or take) // just need to finish the content text for it /// over n out

Awesome news! Thanks for the update

Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:02:27 PM

The staking is exponentially going to get worse because the top 20 wallets own more than 60% of the beans. last week it was like 50%. In a month or 2 it is going to like 90%. All anyone says is buy more beans.... This coins staking is screwed. The top 20 wallets will dictate the market. Would you buy into gold or silver if 20 people owned 60% of the market.
The community can't give us any transperency about the team working on it and I'm sure this post will be deleted because moderation by the OP.
Look at how many coins the guy staking multiple times a day and look at the block  chain.... a top 20 bag holder.
The troll box cryptsy is all the same. I point out the errors and people complain I'm trying to bring the price down and one guy called me pathetic.
you literally have to buy a million beans to stake at a reasonable level and that puts you in the top.50 addresses. Look at the block chain explorer and rich list.
This coin is a scam and the "community" is going to string ( bean) you along for a massive P&D like another poster pointed out.
Please tell us all the people working on the coin and what you hope to implement that hasnt been done on a thousand coins before and don't say 2 weeks... and BTW a press release involves press, not just posting something on a website that has > 500 views.

So your trying to say stop buying BITB and invest in a bunch of Hardware to try to compete in the BTC Network hmmm I wonder how much that will cost, its like saying don't buy BTC because those who benefit are the bear whales . I'm a noob but I like to read and you should just get out of crypto entirely.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

Let's try and get on here... I like the platform!

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:26:15 PM

I think that if the Devs do their thing right we have one of the best POS coins out there.
It is lightning fast, seems to reward people properly ( more beans better staking, like having more hardware )

I have only two concerns:

1) Is there a mechanism for a total number of coins? The reward should have halving built in... 1000 BITB a minute forever seems unsustainable...

2) It actually maybe TOO FAST... We should consider a slower block time perhaps? 3 minutes? Even 5?

What would be kind of interesting is having someone set up a 'cloud staking' wallet... Where those of us with less beans can pool our beans and compete with the big wallets for stakes.... obviously someone with a high trust rating would have to do something like this...

I would like to see the coins restricted to 1 billion total... we must implement a halving system soon or we will blow through that fairly quickly...

Jk423

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:31:02 PM

So your trying to say stop buying BITB and invest in a bunch of Hardware to try to compete in the BTC Network hmmm I wonder how much that will cost, its like saying don't buy BTC because those who benefit are the bear whales . I'm a noob but I like to read and you should just get out of crypto entirely.

Where anywhere in my post did I say that? Stop making inferences, you don't understand crypto at all. The dev left and called the coin and himself a failure, you do realize there is another bitbean forum on bitcointalk right? He tried to apply an update and the blockchain forked a million times... This the argument all the bitbeaners have.
The staking is screwed, that's why the percentage POS is much better system.
The "fix" postulated earlier was to make transaction fees stupid high and the burning of coins.
That just makes the top bag holders, because that's what you are, artificially inflate the market.
You like to read, read about silver Tuesday and what happened. It's the same thing.
The guy earlier that's staking like 20 times a day has like 6 million bitbeans. (~1% of all beans now). Also did you notice some of the stakes are being orphaned? Look at the block explorer and rich list, that is a super small minority of bit bean holders.
And, if you really want to get into crypto, yes you need to invest in some hardware and mine. Yes BTC is impossible to do on your own, but if you got like 50 mh/s, you can actually make money by reading the forums and make an educated risk on what coins will do well.
This coin itself had a very short and unfair pow stage, that's why the bitbeans are consolidated in so few addresses.
Maybe you should come up with a valid argument before just personally attacking me.
Put some real money on the line, like some of us have and you'll realize how much of a POS this coin is.
Out of curiosity what was your stake and how is that doing? In another week, tell me how it's doing without buying a bazillion coins...
Do you see yet?
Bitbeans isn't even a unique name. It's not even the first thing that comes up when you Google it.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:37:29 PM

I think that if the Devs do their thing right we have one of the best POS coins out there.
It is lightning fast, seems to reward people properly ( more beans better staking, like having more hardware )

I have only two concerns:

1) Is there a mechanism for a total number of coins? The reward should have halving built in... 1000 BITB a minute forever seems unsustainable...

2) It actually maybe TOO FAST... We should consider a slower block time perhaps? 3 minutes? Even 5?

What would be kind of interesting is having someone set up a 'cloud staking' wallet... Where those of us with less beans can pool our beans and compete with the big wallets for stakes.... obviously someone with a high trust rating would have to do something like this...

I would like to see the coins restricted to 1 billion total... we must implement a halving system soon or we will blow through that fairly quickly...

Agree I love the system and I think we do have the best POS  available but 1.4million coins a day is lots..   Mixed feelings on halving.... I would also like halving system but I wouldn't wanna see big holders leave when halving date comes!  Maybe reduce slowly? for now its great cause everyone gets involved... Its mining for the guys without hardware and its fun!

also love the idea about pooling the small amount of beans!

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

I've updating the community about the BitBean Brand and website progression.
Usually I don't do this and I release the work when it's all finished, but in this case I'm having a different posture and I'm releasing news from time to time.
Having said that, heres the logo for the BitBean Wallet Wink

TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 07:16:18 PM

We're sorry your so jealous of Bitbean, that you feel so compelled to come out and attack it so! It might be easier for you to handle your envy by just buying some Smiley

Yes, there will be an updated wallet out in 2 weeks. We're not even a week into this, and we're just getting started!

"The moon is just our first stop...onward to Mars after that!"

Have a great day!

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:33:09 PM

SELLING BITBEAN LESS THAN BITTREX

Only in increments of 1 btc.  (1 btc per transaction gives me incentive to not sell on bittrex and crash the price.)

If you want to buy Bitb at 10 satoshi send the amount of Btc you want to spend to 1DPacaUfNrA2eRPM6pEY2K65vi845DnPkA with a message included in your transaction that includes your Bitb address for me to send the coins too, you can also send me a PM on here and post the transaction ID and your Bitb I will verify the transaction and send you your amount of Bitb.  Remember 10sats each which means 1 btc = 10m.  The transaction fee will also be coming out of your coins which will be .05 at max I do believe. Do not have bad math and accuse me of shorting, thank you.

This is my Bitb wallet address 2MLAtevbULEdZV17GjQoRLu7fwXWqo18uc (moved half of my coins to bittrex) You will see I can sell nearly any amount but because I care about the market I will only sell upto 2 btc per wallet and I will do my best to use blockchain.info to make sure I do not sell more than 2 btc to any single person to the best of my ability.  Also I have to ask you stake the coins you buy from me please.  I am selling here so I do not crash it on Bittrex to less than 10 satoshi, I do not want to crash this coins price.

Due to the increase in volume and price and the clear uptrend I can no longer offer at 10 sats, I have many offers but I cannot go lower than 20 sats at the moment, I will still sell 1btc at a time but No longer offer 2btc per wallet, I will only sell 1btc per wallet and 1 btc per order, so now the value of 1btc is 5m BitB, remember to include your Bitb address in the message field and also send me a PM with transaction ID and Bitb address.  Ty.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:41:03 PM

Only in increments of 1 btc.  (1 btc per transaction gives me incentive to not sell on bittrex and crash the price.)

If you want to buy Bitb at 10 satoshi send the amount of Btc you want to spend to 1DPacaUfNrA2eRPM6pEY2K65vi845DnPkA with a message included in your transaction that includes your Bitb address for me to send the coins too, you can also send me a PM on here and post the transaction ID and your Bitb I will verify the transaction and send you your amount of Bitb.  Remember 10sats each which means 1 btc = 10m.  The transaction fee will also be coming out of your coins which will be .05 at max I do believe. Do not have bad math and accuse me of shorting, thank you.

This is my Bitb wallet address 2MLAtevbULEdZV17GjQoRLu7fwXWqo18uc (moved half of my coins to bittrex) You will see I can sell nearly any amount but because I care about the market I will only sell upto 2 btc per wallet and I will do my best to use blockchain.info to make sure I do not sell more than 2 btc to any single person to the best of my ability.  Also I have to ask you stake the coins you buy from me please.  I am selling here so I do not crash it on Bittrex to less than 10 satoshi, I do not want to crash this coins price.

Due to the increase in volume and price and the clear uptrend I can no longer offer at 10 sats, I have many offers but I cannot go lower than 20 sats at the moment, I will still sell 1btc at a time but No longer offer 2btc per wallet, I will only sell 1btc per wallet and 1 btc per order, so now the value of 1btc is 5m BitB, remember to include your Bitb address in the message field and also send me a PM with transaction ID and Bitb address.  Ty.

crash the price if u must Smiley

zequinha

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:47:33 PM

Dont buy this king of Bullshit its a FRAUD
Jk423

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:04:14 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 08:26:06 PM by Jk423

Dont buy this king of Bullshit its a FRAUD

Now do you all see this guy is selling below market and only in increments of 1 BTC??!???!??
This is the very definition of price manipulation and the only reason why the prices are so artificially inflated.
when the dev dumped and yes he dumped, the price went to 8 satoshis, walk do not run to the nearest exit.
You're lining the pockets of scammers.
Why wouldn't he sell on the exchanges?
Keep trading your fames cows for beans..
This isn't a fairytale and you're all going to be holding 1 satoshi crap.
The community just commited suicide with that post.
If you do the math this one guy owns the largest amount Bitbeans and is telling you not to dump the coins you immediately got for half price?
I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm willing to sell you for 1btc
here is my address...
123faScammedyououtta$250FUAholegdfv

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: