Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 02:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be incorporated for the Re-Brand?
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 3+ Yrs.  (Read 246509 times)
bastilar

Activity: 730
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:34:53 PM

While it's nice to be on a new exchange, what we need is to get on an established major exchange (other than Cryptsy and Bittrex) that has volume and a user base.

Poloniex has both and that is where we need to focus!

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

Poloniex bans new york users, so I can't use them anymore. They've already disabled my account. Same goes for cryptsy.

I'm sticking with bittrex. If it gets delisted, my entire beans become worthless as no exchange out there will allow me to trade or use them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:12:56 PM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

I've been using coinwallet.co for almost a year.  Coins sometimes do go off line but they get fixed.  They just added new coins and functionality to the site recently. Yes,  wallets sometimes go off line but it is no different from Cryptsy wallets going into maintenance mode.  The Coinwallet.co folks are also responsive if you contact them. I expect their bitbean wallet will be back online shortly.

Note that every time the wallet has been off line in the past when it does come back all POS payments from the down period are there because even though something is wrong with their wallet,  the pos pool is still staking.

As for that new exchange..  scroll down the first page and check out the horrible spelling  mistakes on words like technology and please stay away from it,  if they can't be bothered to get the English splash page right do you really think it is a safe place to send your funds?  
inyereye

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.
Brob12321

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:50:03 PM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.

No lol , that is crazy.  They could have made me miss out on a profiting opportunity had I had coins there.  It's not right.  It wasn't "So Quickly" it was like 4 days.  Please don't defend something that is obviously not right, they gave no notice and locked the accounts for 4 days.  What if someone needed money and needed to sell their coins, I won't trust another penny with their service and I recommend that everybody do the same.
inyereye

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:18:06 AM

Coinwallet has been down for the past 2 days !!! This is what it says. Notice! This currency is currently offline - all incoming and outgoing payments are paused until the issue is resolved.  Absolutely insane.  Any money that you may have had in there is tied up indefinitely without any notice what so ever. Withdrawals are halted deposits are halted, staking rewards are halted as well.  What is the deal a lot of people may have lost a lot of coins from this, this will be devastating to the Bitbean community if the coinwallet admins don't fix this, or if they ran off with the coins.  Either way it is completely inconsiderate and totally unprofessional

And,  big surprise the coinwallet.co bitbean wallet is back online as my previous post predicted and the POS stake rewards are there. I understand that there are a lot of concerns in crypto when things stop working but maybe you should reconsider going chicken little so quickly.

No lol , that is crazy.  They could have made me miss out on a profiting opportunity had I had coins there.  It's not right.  It wasn't "So Quickly" it was like 4 days.  Please don't defend something that is obviously not right, they gave no notice and locked the accounts for 4 days.  What if someone needed money and needed to sell their coins, I won't trust another penny with their service and I recommend that everybody do the same.

Do whatever you want.  I've seen Cryptsy take wallets into maintenance for months without warning.  You can freak out all you want but I'll bet you didn't even bother to Twitter or email them so you don't know if they would have done a manual withdrawal if needed. Like I said,  in my experience they are pretty responsive to support requests.

I didn't say it was right and I respect your right to make that decision,  life or death bitbean withdrawals just doesn't seem very realistic.

Sorry dude,  the sky was(is) not falling and since you didn't have funds there,  the actual,  real impact to you was zero. 
bitpooper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:16:50 PM

I'm obsessed with bitbeans.   Feel free to send me some Smiley 2NTqt5PiJh1fg54NjnJuhefTjeDqwR9bCN
Crypto Latino

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:48:40 PM

I'm obsessed with bitbeans.   Feel free to send me some Smiley 2NTqt5PiJh1fg54NjnJuhefTjeDqwR9bCN
Check your wallet mister obsessed!
bitpooper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:16:22 AM

OMG!! Crypto Latino.  I didn't expect that to work.  Thank you so much! 
nara1892

Activity: 882
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:08:55 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh
inyereye

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

Has happened multiple times and the big holders always step up and generate the volume,  should be fine.  It is pretty much a monthly thing.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1008

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:18:36 PM

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

cryptopia
(the answer to your worry)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TeamBean

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:48:43 AM

While it's nice to be on a new exchange, what we need is to get on an established major exchange (other than Cryptsy and Bittrex) that has volume and a user base.

Poloniex has both and that is where we need to focus!

Best Regards,

Project Manager & Lead Developer,
www.bitbean.org

Poloniex bans new york users, so I can't use them anymore. They've already disabled my account. Same goes for cryptsy.

I'm sticking with bittrex. If it gets delisted, my entire beans become worthless as no exchange out there will allow me to trade or use them.

BitBeans are also currently traded on these exchanges:  https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB  https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:50:24 AM

Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh

Volume has been met in one day already in that period.

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:58:03 AM

I wanted to take the time, and officially welcome you to Team Bean. Welcome to our community! On behalf of all Beaners, it's good to have you here.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka BitBeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org

TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:19:21 PM

Bean Core Is Pleased To Announce The Release Of
the Very First BitBean Wallet (v1.1.1.0RC) for Mac OS X! 

It is available for immediate download at:  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

Cheers!

Shawn Kent (aka BitBeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 08:17:35 PM

Seasons Greetings to our Bean Family!

I want to encourage our community to expand and break out into other Social media, and to spread awareness of BitBean. Please post your ideas on this thread:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/seasons-greetings-and-update

Also I invite you to participate here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3xznh2/can_someone_please_provide_a_basic_summary_on_the/

and especially here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBean/

This is a community project to expand our Social media outlets and spread the word about BitBean!

I would also like to repost from our Twitter recent events in relation to Cryptsy:

https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/678679531524370432

https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/678680790495068160

Cheers and wishing a very happy holiday to all our Bean Family!

Sincerely,

P.S. Development work is continuing behind the scenes for BitBean. Bean Core has a long-term vision for BitBean, and it is being developed to be an enterprise-level, long-term crypto-currency. We're not going anywhere! This is not a get-rich quick scheme. If you are new to Bitbean, plan on investing for a minimum of a year. It took Bitcoin many years to get where it is..with a much bigger community and resources.  We have a long-term vision, and no-matter what the current market price is, work is being done daily and progress continues...

I want to express my appreciation for the many Beaners who are standing strong behind Bitbean, and who have a vested interest to see it succeed in the marketplace!

"Beans Stick Together!"

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1008

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:40:21 AM

It is available for immediate download at:  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

Mac OS X is important piece of the full suite need to be A-level ... so good to have it.
Nice Graphics btw, dev you doing that yourself or have a graphic artist helping?

---------
plan on investing for a minimum of a year

On the money advice.  As we head into 2016 don't be expecting to be rich before June.  x10 returns (or more) are very possible but it will take patients and up to 3 years of investing before shifting to selling off stacks of beans ... but as long as the network and markets are live then more less Beans is at rock bottom range ... my best advice is to buy $1 of beans per day over the next 24-36 months.  You will be well served.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 07:27:06 AM

It is available for immediate download at:  http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

Mac OS X is important piece of the full suite need to be A-level ... so good to have it.
Nice Graphics btw, dev you doing that yourself or have a graphic artist helping?
Thank you! We have a graphic designer within the Bean Core team.

I would like to point out that the Mac wallet requires Mac OS X 10.7 or greater (64-bit). Bean Core will be publishing a build for older Mac OS systems (< 10.7 non PowerPC) in the near term.

Hope you have a great holiday and are able to spend time with your family! "Family First" is a key-value of Beaners. Merry Christmas!

---------

TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:29:33 PM

Wishing Team Bean a Happy, Productive and Prosperous New Year!

2015 was a stepping stone, 2016 will be a staircase!

Cheers!

s3v3nh4cks
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 07:17:25 AM

When will multisend be added to the wallet?? and a way to do mass input splitting??

PIVX: DPQabewFmgSFxAtZPKszNKb2E6eHqPfJt5
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.