Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275850 times)
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:40:36 PM

What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

I was not aware of the new portal as I didn't see it mentioned here before.  Is the portal up now or is it coming in the future?

Almost ready.

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:39:55 PM

What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I was not aware of the new portal as I didn't see it mentioned here before.  Is the portal up now or is it coming in the future?

Almost ready.

Right on, that's all we ask, two words to let us know you haven't been hit by a car Wink
i have started mining DOT at cryptopia, their mineshaft is pretty sweet, so hopefully i can throw in some dot here soon Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:19:54 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 04:31:15 AM by Crypto Latino

HellO beans we have meet our Cryptopia goal whats next

No, the goal has not been met yet:

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

So that leaves us about 170,000 DOT short of the 500,000 DOT needed.
I've been mining some DOT recently to try and fill in the gap, but it's going to take more time without more donations. I've personally donated over 50,000 BitBeans and tens of thousands of DOT. It would be great to see more support from the community on this project.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"
I will not lie  most devs disaper after 150 post it might be why we are all are defensive.
 I'm slow so pls tell me how much bitb is needed 4 cryptopia and i will complete it and TY Kemp 4 everything
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:19:26 AM

Just a heads up, don't get to excited about cryptopia. for the following reasons,
Its a low volume exchange.
Last week super won the round of voting but then they decide to reject it stating IPO & Premine even tho this coin had made it past the moderator review stage and onto the vote list in the 1st place.

If anyone from any community contacts them about your coin and they dont like the tone or the context of what is being asked or discussed they just remove the coin(saw this with NYC recently getting delisted) saw this today with MWC. (a pro exchange would negotiate things with devs only, not randoms with random claims, those should be ignored or handed over to support staffs with actual customer service skills.

I am unbiased towards cryptopia but ive seen unprofessional and childlike behaviour patterns from them over and over....

I too have voted some dot towards BitB, but i think i will continue to trade it elsewhere. Great to have Bittrex and Bleutrade on our side, i like what i see there...

Goodluck
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:28:13 PM

HellO beans we have meet our Cryptopia goal whats next

No, the goal has not been met yet:

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

So that leaves us about 170,000 DOT short of the 500,000 DOT needed.
I've been mining some DOT recently to try and fill in the gap, but it's going to take more time without more donations. I've personally donated over 50,000 BitBeans and tens of thousands of DOT. It would be great to see more support from the community on this project.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"
I will not lie  most devs disaper after 150 post it might be why we are all are defensive.
 I'm slow so pls tell me how much bitb is needed 4 cryptopia and i will complete it and TY Kemp 4 everything

Thank you for your support! I'm not going anywhere. Laying the foundation to take BitBean to the next level!

Warm Regards,

www.bitbean.org

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:18:03 PM

Just a heads up, don't get to excited about cryptopia. for the following reasons,
Its a low volume exchange.
Last week super won the round of voting but then they decide to reject it stating IPO & Premine even tho this coin had made it past the moderator review stage and onto the vote list in the 1st place.

If anyone from any community contacts them about your coin and they dont like the tone or the context of what is being asked or discussed they just remove the coin(saw this with NYC recently getting delisted) saw this today with MWC. (a pro exchange would negotiate things with devs only, not randoms with random claims, those should be ignored or handed over to support staffs with actual customer service skills.

I am unbiased towards cryptopia but ive seen unprofessional and childlike behaviour patterns from them over and over....

I too have voted some dot towards BitB, but i think i will continue to trade it elsewhere. Great to have Bittrex and Bleutrade on our side, i like what i see there...

Goodluck

Exactly, I don't care for cryptopia much either and I could never see myself using it, I believe C-CEX is a good option though.
blauwesmurf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

Or get it on poloniex.com
Think big or leave it..
Dev. do something... no b...sh.. about family first.
We  invest fiat and have family to.
Lost a lot of bitbean at cryptsy, and the price is ... lets dont talk about it Sad
And that we pay to get in the development is not right, because not all can pay that.
You said its a community thing at the start, but it itsn't.
I saw also a big future for bitbean but nothing happend really.
Slowy bitbean is in the past and others are in the future.
Really the name is cool, the markething was cool... but we still here with a januar 2015 thing.
And sorry, i am a little angry.
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Think big or leave it..
Lost a lot of bitbean at cryptsy, and the price is ... lets dont talk about it Sad
And that we pay to get in the development is not right, because not all can pay that.
Really the name is cool, the markething was cool... but we still here with a januar 2015 thing.

do not cry... what do you for the comunity? 3 Posts, come on guy, how old are you? this is crypto-world and not a pony-land Smiley
blauwesmurf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:29:38 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 06:44:00 PM by blauwesmurf

Probably older then you, but that doesn't matter.
I don't post normal on bt. but i can read.
And on how many post somebody make on bt. is not important.
When i want, can i make every few seconds a post here with empty messages.
But i am not a dev. but a investor in bitbean.
And after a lot of promises a little bit disappointed.
And i think i am not the only one...
But i still believe in bitbean, so don't be afraid that the next bitbeaner is running away Wink

p.s. maybe a idea to build it on ethereum.
       just a thought... Smiley
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:03:34 PM

https://youtu.be/MrXBATtOtFY Grin
Brob12321

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:46:22 PM

Think big or leave it..

I agree, in order to be part of the dev team you have to have a lot of bitbean and then do a mandatory donation.  How many people are in the dev team anyway I only ever hear from the one guy "TeamBean," surely there are others that can take some of the load off of him.
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:12:59 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 05:32:18 PM by TeamBean

Happy 1st. Birthday BitBean!
www.bitbean.org

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: admin@bitbean.org along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

After midnight (EST) on 2/14/2016, I will post all the submitted entries.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:29:15 PM

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: admin@bitbean.org along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:47:44 PM

Photo Contest JackPot

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

Happy Birthday!!! Any programm to make this pictures?
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:21:32 PM

Think big or leave it..

I agree, in order to be part of the dev team you have to have a lot of bitbean and then do a mandatory donation.  How many people are in the dev team anyway I only ever hear from the one guy "TeamBean," surely there are others that can take some of the load off of him.

I would like to address some of you who have points of concern and make some clarifications.

If you look at the market, a lot of altcoin prices are way down with the recent rise of Bitcoin and Big Bank/Big Corporate sponsored coins, and there are many that havn't even survived 1 year (and many more that are virtually dead)! The inflation model of BitBean helps to keep the price down (anti-pump resistance) keeping it very affordable, and for a wide network of people to get involved with BitBean in the early years. Even with the high % inflation model (in the early years), with the current market, it will not take much BitCoin invested in BitBean, for the price to rise back to the levels of Summer 2015. BitBean is not a get-rich-quick scheme that you invest in, and not do anything - even though it started out with that notion with the original dev and associated pump group.

At this point in development, BitBean depends on voluntary work from professional developers, some of whom are tied up trying to finish other projects (that they make a living from), so they can free-up time to devote to BitBean. In March 2015, we took over development of BitBean, which at the time was a very sloppy copy/paste altcoin that was released unfinished...to pump it and make a quick BTC for those involved! It was our resolve to change the landscape in the crypto-community, and not let BitBean and it's holders become another casualty of Pump & Dump Schemes. This is not an easy task, as it requires a lot of resources in both time and money. It would have been simpler to create another coin from the ground up, but we believe in the branding and fundamentals of BitBean and it's model, but more importantly, we believe in the community supporting BitBean. I challenge anyone to find another PoS based Crypto-currency that has consistently maintained a 75%+ staking ("Sprouting") of available supply! I believe this demonstrates, the success of the BitBean reward model that supports the network, but more importantly the strong commitment of the community behind BitBean!

Despite the ups and downs of 2015, a lot of work is on-going in research and development for a v2.0 release in 2016, to create a digital currency that competes effectively with the current top 10 crypto-currencies in not only marketshare, but more importantly new disruptive technology that advances beyond Bitcoin core. BitBean was the first 20MB maximum block size crypto currency and the first PoS crypto to offer static block rewards (PoS v3.0 based). v2.0 in 2016 will see more new innovations that will put us in the position of leaders, not followers. Certainly we will carry forward advances from other cryptos in the space as well.

It is true, Bean Core members are required to make a 100,000 BitBean donation (about $4.30 USD at current market prices...this barely covers just a small fraction of our server hosting costs per month) to Team Bean, to become a part of the managing team. Bean Core members are required to maintain a verifiable address, that maintains a balance above 5 million BitBeans. This ensures those involved in Bean Core have a vested interest in BitBean's success and are serious (5M BitBeans at current market prices represents less than a $300 USD investment).

I would like to note, however, there is no cost to contribute and be involved in the development team. Anyone wishing to contribute their talent can get involved by reaching out to me at: admin@bitbean.org or reach out to me on IRC:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Real development and innovation takes creativity, skill, commitment, time, organization, resources and passion! With the soon-to-be launch of our Team Bean portal, we will be able to show more transparency, for what is going on in the background and make it easier for more participation by the community. For BitBean to be successful, we need a team that is committed, not just investing hard-earned money, but more importantly their time, talents, and positive energy!

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Photo Contest JackPot

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

Contest Entries end at Midnight tonight (EST).

Brob12321

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:34:08 PM

put in there what u dont need tnx
BITB      2RsYbKBSx75n4h5RgScccEPf2MiCNtQzwU

Are you serious dude you go to every coin asking for donations.  That is the entire purpose of your account here.  No one is going to donate "what they dont need" to you.
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:30:48 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 09:35:04 PM by TeamBean

BitBean Birthday Photo Contest Entries:

Vote for your favorite BitBean birthday graphic, by sending BitBeans to the associated address below each image. Voting will be open for 24hrs. The selection with the most associated BitBeans will win the JackPot! May the best BitBean birthday image win!

sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:05:59 PM

Whos vote? I guess no one:(
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:20:39 PM

Whos vote? I guess no one:(

It Is Your Bean Duty To Vote!

No excuses for not voting. Everyone that is part of the "Bitbean Community" can vote! Even if you don't have any Bitbeans, you can get some from our faucet and vote:  http://bitbeanfaucet.tk

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: