Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275850 times)
dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:49:56 PM

Hello guys . Bitebe9.com ..... bitbean already added there ... yesterday I bought lol

And wallet working very great .... but the price there in cny . Any time can exchange to other coins btc or ltc then withdraw
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

Cryptopia Exchange Listing Bounty

If you would like to see BitBean added to Cryptopia, please donate some BitBeans to this address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY

We need about 500,000 BitBeans to get listed there. When the address reaches the required amount, Bean Core will approach Cryptopia owners and proceed to request a listing.

As many of you may know, we have de-listed Cryptsy (www.cryptsy.com) from our Web-Site, and recommend our community not to use them anymore. In the last 3 months, they have not been processing withdrawals in a timely manner and there have been countless reports of users not receiving their funds.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

I donate 30k BitBeans.  Smiley Why not more? Because I lost 1.3Mio BITB on Cryptsy and I have not much capacity atm.

Thank you, it's the thought that counts!

I'm putting together a promotion that may help those who lost BitBeans on Cryptsy. Stay tuned, details will be released soon!

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:26:43 AM

The faucet (http://www.bitbeanfaucet.tk) is dry. Bean Core has already put in excess of 200k BitBeans into the faucet.

If you would like to assist, you may directly deposit here to keep this faucet flowing with beans:  2KrS6jrkckESZZVgPhvpDM6rS1QiA5R55P

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:03:19 AM

If you would like to assist, you may directly deposit here to keep this faucet flowing with beans:  2KrS6jrkckESZZVgPhvpDM6rS1QiA5R55P
8155BITB on the way Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:26:37 PM

If you would like to see BitBean added to Cryptopia, please donate some BitBeans to this address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY

We need about 500,000 BitBeans to get listed there. When the address reaches the required amount, Bean Core will approach Cryptopia owners and proceed to request a listing.

As many of you may know, we have de-listed Cryptsy (www.cryptsy.com) from our Web-Site, and recommend our community not to use them anymore. In the last 3 months, they have not been processing withdrawals in a timely manner and there have been countless reports of users not receiving their funds.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I donate 30k BitBeans.  Smiley Why not more? Because I lost 1.3Mio BITB on Cryptsy and I have not much capacity atm.

I'm putting together a promotion that may help those who lost BitBeans on Cryptsy. Stay tuned, details will be released soon!

I will do 50k DOTS
so that gets us to how many?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:46:49 PM

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I will do 50k DOTS
so that gets us to how many?

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund: 92,668.66267465 DOTs  (DOT Address: 17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9)

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund:  100,048.11982535 BitBean (BitBean Address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY)

Personally I have donated 50,000 BitBean for this project. I am also personally exchanging BitBean to DOT (1:1 exchange).

The bottom line, is we need 500,000 DOT for Cryptopia to list BitBean. We still need 307,283.2175 BitBean or DOT.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:20:43 AM

Thats nice but coinwallet essentially does the same thing if steakcloud works how I think it works. Good work though.
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:14:20 PM

I would donate 161.845,00 BITB for Cryptopia, but the next exchange must be shapeshift.io and coinpayments.net, because I use these for my business and Bitbeans have a great future in my plans Wink
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:46:57 PM

HellO beans we have meet our Cryptopia goal whats next
Brob12321

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:55:03 PM

Really it is still not listed on Cryptopia ?
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:07:58 AM

What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??
Brob12321

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:11:29 AM

What is the Progress with BitBean?? I see it has been heading closer and closer to zero... Not good... BitBeaner, what in the works to fix this??

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 12:31:03 AM

Progress seems to have grinded to a halt with this coin, there was supposed to be a new roadmap on Jan 1st, 2016 but I have seen nothing and weeks have gone by with no communication from the dev. 

it's a shame but i fear shawn has had enough people pushing him to make this coin awesome ;\   if they ever did an awesome takeover this would be one! haha
all in all, i like this coin, won't be dumping my stash yet, their staking nicely anywayz ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:33:25 AM

I agree completely, This coin has potential, I have said the community should take it over for months...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:05:09 AM

I agree completely, This coin has potential, I have said the community should take it over for months...

hmmm.. i notice much support in this thread for it...
i think i will put some stuff on paper here and pm teambean
if "they" are done with dev'ing it, maybe they will let us have it.
i will also set in motion talking to some people about some services, the easiest i can see is seeing about a JD-type site, beans i believe will be fun to gamble with and maybe if our gambling site is able to absorb beans like jd did clams we can get some beans off the "streets" and solidify a market  Smiley
i notice activity of teambean is online today, tho no posts since jan 23rd ;\
maybe they will come back and blow us away with stuff they been workin on ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Brob12321

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:39:11 PM

hmmm.. i notice much support in this thread for it...
i think i will put some stuff on paper here and pm teambean
if "they" are done with dev'ing it, maybe they will let us have it.
i will also set in motion talking to some people about some services, the easiest i can see is seeing about a JD-type site, beans i believe will be fun to gamble with and maybe if our gambling site is able to absorb beans like jd did clams we can get some beans off the "streets" and solidify a market  Smiley
i notice activity of teambean is online today, tho no posts since jan 23rd ;\
maybe they will come back and blow us away with stuff they been workin on ;p

Yeah hopefully, right now the whole dev team is just really bag holders, they may have little to no knowledge about how to make a coin successful but just hold a lot of coins to stake or whatever.  That is not really a great method of picking a dev team in my opinion.  Sometimes the best ideas come from people with little money and they can't afford to buy $60 or more worth of an altcoin to get in the dev club.
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:05:31 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 08:27:53 AM by TeamBean

No, the goal has not been met yet:

17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9 (DOT Balance):   28437.25448542

2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY (BitBean Balance):  435896.01439832   (Current Market Price:  BitBean @ 9 Satoshi &  DOT @ 13 Satoshi, gives us about 300,000 DOT)

So that leaves us about 170,000 DOT short of the 500,000 DOT needed.
I've been mining some DOT recently to try and fill in the gap, but it's going to take more time without more donations. I've personally donated over 50,000 BitBeans and tens of thousands of DOT. It would be great to see more support from the community on this project.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:22:37 PM

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Brob12321

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:21:20 AM

Progress has not grinded to a halt. There is much activity going on behind the scenes. The roadmap has not been updated because it will be replaced with a new real-time status updates, as part of the New Team Bean portal. Much work is being done setting up infrastructure and new systems.

I don't always post here daily on Bitcointalk and this forum will take a further backstage with the coming roll-out of the new Team Bean portal which will provide us our own forums.

IRC is perhaps a better way to stay in regular contact at the moment. #TeamBean http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

I was not aware of the new portal as I didn't see it mentioned here before.  Is the portal up now or is it coming in the future?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

re: cryptopia

we can do it this week.  i'm still in for 50K.
and the Bean already has a few for this weeks contest
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

We need +200k DOTs and you could win, the other way is pay 500k DOTs for a sure add.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: