Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 10:53:22 AM

LOL to all signature spammers. Nice thread to spam and to get quota for signature payment.
also LOL to faucet farmers...weee weee you lost your level at faucet weee weee cry you babies...if you want to play - DEPOSIT.

If you so hate dadice why do you still play there!? And why do you even bother posting in this thread!?
If it doesn't suits you, move to other website, there are plenty of them.

Now let's spam again.  Kiss

Are you the new owner of dadice? If not, just get out please.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:38:25 AM

The conflict between new and old management has been sorted out. Steve have agreed to pay the competition winners since it was announced before sale of site and the new owner was not fully aware of it. All payments will be credited soon. Cheesy
asuspc

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

The conflict between new and old management has been sorted out. Steve have agreed to pay the competition winners since it was announced before sale of site and the new owner was not fully aware of it. All payments will be credited soon. Cheesy

I think they tend of increase page count of this thread on purpose Grin there is really no such thing as bad press. is there?
Anyway congratulations to everyone who is getting paid now... I am really happy Da Dice did this!  Cheesy
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:42:11 AM

That is awesome news Cheesy i am glad to hear this so that controversy will going to end with happy ending, i will continue my support to dadice after this Kiss
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:42:45 AM

You played very good role to solve the issue.You have my trust much more than ever before.This will help dadice to recover its reputation and players will start playing and participating in future contest with full confidence.Bravo ndnhc  Cheesy
21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:43:09 AM

I think they tend of increase page count of this thread on purpose Grin
Anyway congratulations to everyone who is getting paid now... I am really happy Da Dice did this!  Cheesy
Lol true that , that cold wallet thing brought almost 2x the members there were before the incident . Lets see how much did this publicity(bad one though) made them

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:57:04 AM

I think they tend of increase page count of this thread on purpose Grin
Anyway congratulations to everyone who is getting paid now... I am really happy Da Dice did this!  Cheesy
Lol true that , that cold wallet thing brought almost 2x the members there were before the incident . Lets see how much did this publicity(bad one though) made them
Once the player will be paid people will forget this what all happened.This will turn into good publicity and all will be normal like before.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:03:31 PM

Oh my this is good news, thank you! And from steve isnt it.. well hopefully this new owner will handle this site nicely, @ndnhc will you still become dadice manager? Or will helping the new owner with this site?

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:06:22 PM

Finally i heard some positive news about the future of this contest and it going to resolve soon, i hope this would bring good result to dadice.
asuspc

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:21:46 PM

yeah, i should realize that, and they changed the faucet system without any notifications, and they said i need to wager 1 btc to get my 12500 sat faucet back, now i have wagered 0.79 btc here, so just need to deposit to qualify 1 btc wager threshold, I just want to get my big faucet back.

I deposit before and it went very fast, never thought this time i would have been delayed for almost 12 hours, and where is new owner? Why he doesn't introduce himself here?

why are you people so eager for big faucet??? *fingers crossed*
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:37:43 PM

Finally we heard what we all were expecting.Dadice did right to solve the conflict in favor of players as this was correct too.Let's move ahead by letting bitter part behind for good start.We all like to play on dadice and want it to be up and to have big growth.
dadice_pr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:19:00 PM

We are currently going through a transitional period. During this time the agreed upon changes with the former administration will take place and finally Da Dice 2.0 with new features and a complete and entirely rewritten/new unique script exclusively for Da Dice 2.0 will be made available. Programmers are already working on this task.
We expect this to be done by mid October.

Now, there are however a few changes that will take place immediately.

1. We have disabled the investment option and the remaining investors are asked to please divest their investment. As a side note, we do not plan to open the investment option in the future again.

2. Faucet: For the time being and until the launch of DaDice 2.0 our faucet will only grow once 1 btc has been wagered. Increment values are the same as the existing levelling system. Once 1 btc has been wagered your faucet amount will automatically jump to the amount according to your level reached. With the launch of DaDice 2.0 a redesigned faucet system will be introduced.
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:20:20 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 03:36:31 PM by dadice

As ndnhc announced a bit earlier, we came to an conclusion to honour the Roll Prediction Contest:

All winners are asked to please post their bitcoin address in the competition thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1156642.0 and we will pay accordingly direct to their bitcoin addresses.

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde doesn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that?

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:48:30 PM

As ndnhc announced a bit earlier, we came to an conclusion to honour the Roll Prediction Contest:

All winners are asked to please post their bitcoin address in the competition thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1156642.0 and we will pay accordingly direct to their bitcoin addresses.

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde didn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that ?

This sounds great to hear all participants of this contest will be get paid soon, it was great contest run by dadice and i am hopeful dadice will continue with this spirit and all community will see more interesting stuff from this nice site.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:50:20 PM

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde didn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that ?
Really you guys could just walk away with this.. and left everything behind.
BUT you guys choose to honor this prediction competition. Its really nice of u guys,
i didnt make mistake that dadice is always comfortable site for me to play here Grin and of coz i expect dadice 2.0 will be more awesome.
And i still hope that new owner will be this honest aswell to run well this dadice to the max!!
Still the mod remain the same? Great mod aswell in there, friendly and cool  Cool

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

Really you guys could just walk away with this.. and left everything behind.
BUT you guys choose to honor this prediction competition. Its really nice of u guys,
i didnt make mistake that dadice is always comfortable site for me to play here Grin and of coz i expect dadice 2.0 will be more awesome.
And i still hope that new owner will be this honest aswell to run well this dadice to the max!!
Still the mod remain the same? Great mod aswell in there, friendly and cool  Cool

Oh yes, and I must say a big THANK YOU to all our mods!!!

All present mods will be with DaDice in the future - to give DaDice players a 24/7 pleasant gambling experience.

Thank you all for being with DaDice!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:41:47 PM

DaDice has always honoured all of its competitions. DaDice has even paid bitcointalk.org member ajareselde 0.1 btc, despite the fact that he was indeed not the winner of the 750th million prediction competition, since it has been agreed with the community that the time after the downtime will be considered winning time for the prediction and all agreed. Since he virtually stalked me, I finally agreed to pay him 0.1 btc. However, ajareselde didn’t find it noteworthy to mention it here, despite his many posts in this thread since then!!! Is a honest community member acting like that?

Yes, you paid me the amount you were supposed to pay long time before that - by your own OP rules, but i don't intend to waste more time arguing the facts i noted, unless you want to go down that road again.
You made another mistake with this 2 btc contest, hence i am here, until it is honored to all valid participants.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:11:17 PM

Yes, you paid me the amount you were supposed to pay long time before that - by your own OP rules, but i don't intend to waste more time arguing the facts i noted, unless you want to go down that road again.
You made another mistake with this 2 btc contest, hence i am here, until it is honored to all valid participants.

Thank you for acknowledging the fact that we have paid you, despite the fact that you just got paid, because you were stalking me in different threads and by PM as well. It seems you are so desperate to get 0.1 btc - but I leave it to the community to decide.... As I told you before, please consider it as a donation and not a honest correct prediction in our competition.

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:08:55 PM

but the dadice account reply to the forum in this days, is a old owner or a new? I dont' have understand if a site have really change of propriety
asuspc

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:12:31 PM

but the dadice account reply to the forum in this days, is a old owner or a new? I dont' have understand if a site have really change of propriety

@dadice right now clearly is old owner judging from his most recent posts. For new owner as they have announced its in transition period, I guess some pending escrows or whatever could be the case. It is still unclear to me (I even asked same question before), who is actually running site right now?
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: