Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
pepan12

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:33:16 PM

IMO, it is better to wait before you make any more deposits till someone accepts full responsibility over Da Dice and identifies as admin.

Yeah I'm not risking any more money. I just want my damn deposit back Angry

Someone who waste 300 btc for this site has no sense about what is happening to the site? this is weird and the new owner hasnt announce himself until now. I might think that this whole 300 btc sale is just fake and a way to get the negative trust out. The old owner is also gone at this stage

Good golden days of Da-Dice, now you have a problem and nobody responds and moderators of horror and terror. I complained about the problem, and I have always been told to go to support the deal not here to chat. Yeah, I did it and waited a week, two weeks, month 2 months and no response so I turned to chat to mod and I was blocked behind it that can still complain, and I am troubled by the user. But heck I respect honesty and I hate thieves. Several times they robbed some people, and I pointed this out and I was blocked me for what I wanted to warn other users to give certain users to be careful and I was sentenced to me. Now to my problem, I několirát sent a deposit and I was never credited and support I ignored and chat nemohu.Také that I had in the bank 0.48BTC so I put a game that I would play for a jackpot bet autopilot and 0.00000030BTC I played to 45%, and if I had lost so I had increase by 55%. And wonder of wonders, I put the play and suddenly I see how the game goes and gives 0.01000000BTC bet. So I clicked on foot and was nothing autopilot kept playing until I did not take everything left me only about 0.00880000BTC.Toto happened to me several times and I have never been answered as possible until one day it happened that they left the original mod Dadic. Byki my friends and I asked them what this was happening to me and I was told that my game is controlled and influenced by it because I've probably figured out a system how to win. Because I still had every day the same prizes that ranged from 0.02000000 to 0.06000000BTC and I sent it to the bank where I played for jackpot, and each time it made me what I described výše.A this is after all not win, so when I I came to the cottage I was challenged by some users who have robbed me, even Dadic and is used to keep me challenged and humiliated me. This is an old Dadic who only robs and uses strange methods.
Jeez pepan is the last person dadice needs now. Almost all of the times I'm not rude to anyone but pepan has trolled me enough to cause me a headache last time and I'm not looking forward to replying or even read any of his posts, he has AFAIK trolled dadice chat so much that he has been IP banned several times there and he just keeps coming up under new name, his claimed balance is nothing more than the dev himself has passed him because he claims to be a "disabled person from Czech", which made me control when he first started trolling but enough is enough . Just because you are disabled doesn't mean everyone has to keep caring about you.
Ignored as well, and to others , take his statements with a grain of salt that is if you manage to understand the incomprehensible amount of junk he posts.

Why not write a lie I will never beg from anybody, unlike the others, and on the contrary I was robbed several times, and what I have published is true, but the truth do not want some users like you slišet. I can not change, unlike other accounts, such as writing here. The fact that I was locked up was because I complained to chat. I do not know about you but me Dadic robbed of my own money. I also do not understand why my prozrazuješ ientitu. Are you one of those things that keep me Dadic rude robbed me and then stained. And she believed you jerk and gave those friendships on Facebook and you now You spread my identity on the Internet but this boy is with us seen as a criminal offense. If I was somehow damaging the trust I'll take care of it to you in our police internationally prosecuted. He hates such people as those who are good at heart people like mine and enrich abusing our kindness. And when you see through dishonest and thieves like you and your kind and still do sleaze on Facebook. Therefore, I say, and warn him zanechto anenepadej my personality and threaten me spam on Facebook. And if you do not know what I'm talking about so you're the only one here who trusted on Dadic and you deceived me and so I've got my private fecbooku to where I napadáš with different engraved and nevižádanou mail and so on. Stop it.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:34:30 AM

When the site will open. I left money there. Is compensation?HuhHuhHuh?

It should be around Nov 7th, you just need to wait and hope it will be opened by the new owner. By the way, how much is your money? Is it a big amount? If it is a big amount so I think yoy deserve to get some compensation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
saidiredha

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:48:51 AM

It should be around Nov 7th, you just need to wait and hope it will be opened by the new owner. By the way, how much is your money? Is it a big amount? If it is a big amount so I think yoy deserve to get some compensation.

I think it will never open Thank you
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:50:43 AM

Relax mate, there is still like 1 more week before the deadline. We can only conclude when it is pass the deadline. I do think it will open up soon at the ETA date
cryptrade+mine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:00:51 PM

I think it will open but all user must open a new account and the old one are lost.  Lips sealed  Roll Eyes
We will see it soon...
blablubb

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:19:06 PM

!ignore:pepan12

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

I think it will open but all user must open a new account and the old one are lost.  Lips sealed  Roll Eyes
We will see it soon...

Account names and login passwords will remain the same. Current balances will be carried forward as well.

Will update on the progress later this week.

Thanks!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

We will see it soon...

Account names and login passwords will remain the same. Current balances will be carried forward as well.

Thanks!
Wait, how exactly do you know what the new owner of DaDice is going to do with the site?

It would probably be prudent for the new site owner to force everyone to change their passwords.
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:56:51 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 05:52:12 PM by dadice

I think it will open but all user must open a new account and the old one are lost.  Lips sealed  Roll Eyes
We will see it soon...

Thanks!
Wait, how exactly do you know what the new owner of DaDice is going to do with the site?

It would probably be prudent for the new site owner to force everyone to change their passwords.

It is a known fact that the new owner is taking over once dadice 2.0 is ready and online. I know well what he is planning since we have daily chats via skype, together with the dev team.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
blablubb

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:24:53 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 04:49:39 AM by blablubb

I think it will open but all user must open a new account and the old one are lost.  Lips sealed  Roll Eyes
We will see it soon...

Thanks!

It is a known fact that the new owner is taking over once dadice 2.0 is ready and online. I know well what he is planning since we have daily chats via skype, together with the dev team.

its also a known fact dadice is scam... in past in present and in future for sure.... and there is still no reply to my complainings.. or a solution for this.... and we are happy to keep trolling you dadice... now and on your further projects..... we know where your bed is sleeping steve

greetings

p.s. your signature is a joke steve.....

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game PrimeDice
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:56:24 PM

We will see it soon...

Thanks!

its also a known fact dadice is scam... in past in present and in future for sure.... and there is still no reply to my complainings.. or a solution for this.... and we are happy to keep trolling you dadice... now and on your further projects..... we know where your bed is sleeping steve

greetings

Wow, quickseller is still making troll accounts for this kinda stuff or he found 1 ally.  Either way, I guess there's no new here.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:58:15 PM

greetings

Wow, quickseller is still making troll accounts for this kinda stuff or he found 1 ally.  Either way, I guess there's no new here.
Most likely an ally, I think I saw his username up on DD, he used to farm Faucets.
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:50:16 AM

greetings

Most likely an ally, I think I saw his username up on DD, he used to farm Faucets.

But we all know he's right. DaDice is a pretty damn shady operation. Taking anything they say at face value would be extremely risky. I mean why would anyone pay for a site with such bad publicity. Regardless if its true or not, the brand has been drawn through the mud. You'd be better spending the 300btc on making your own new site. Common sense is not this forums forte.
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:14:54 AM

i dont play here due to the accusation on admin. i am scared if i deposit, i lose my balance instant  Sad
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:33:42 AM

greetings

But we all know he's right. DaDice is a pretty damn shady operation. Taking anything they say at face value would be extremely risky. I mean why would anyone pay for a site with such bad publicity. Regardless if its true or not, the brand has been drawn through the mud. You'd be better spending the 300btc on making your own new site. Common sense is not this forums forte.

yeah we all know dadice has bad publicity specially here in btctalk , this bad publicity are from people who doesnt play,tried or people who lose in dadice, everyone can make anything or anyone bad using internet, but cant you see? even with any drama people throw to dadice, dadice still operating , and now upgrading to dadice v2.0 , even you spread bad rumors, people like me who is enjoying dadice win or lose will stay play in dadice v2.0 Smiley cheers mate.
yurinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:41:11 AM

i like this site but not happy it has ended in bad for owner.
blablubb

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

lol im not quickseller and i dont use this name in DD.... and at least im not a farmer.... or not so much like echye lol..... hes depositing his own wins he got from faucet to increase his deposit amount... lol

ive deposited 0,8 in dd and they took it with a fucking bug

and admin told us its ok.. its not a bug its a feature...... damn scammers

and another fact.... i didnt see any highrollers in pd in past months.. so all peeps there are leveling and farming.... also all bets tab didnt showed any high bets.... only farmers there

so the peeps here are talking how good is dd.. and how much they love it.... only farmers

PRIMEDICE
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:33:45 PM

lol im not quickseller and i dont use this name in DD.... and at least im not a farmer.... or not so much like echye lol..... hes depositing his own wins he got from faucet to increase his deposit amount... lol

ive deposited 0,8 in dd and they took it with a fucking bug

and admin told us its ok.. its not a bug its a feature...... damn scammers

and another fact.... i didnt see any highrollers in pd in past months.. so all peeps there are leveling and farming.... also all bets tab didnt showed any high bets.... only farmers there

so the peeps here are talking how good is dd.. and how much they love it.... only farmers

I know you are ventolin, although you lost the deposit amount(which I'm pretty sure is your fault, I remember you saying something about you putting increase on lose incorrectly in the chat), you also have farmed the faucet a lot of time before that.
About the highrollers, well its their choice if they want to gamble away their funds or not with the latter being more profitable.
As for me , I'm quite sure you won't see me as a farmer if I reveal my DD name(which ofc I won't). And the farming issue, that will probably be fixed with the dadice's new faucet limit.
blablubb

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:00:42 PM

I know you are ventolin,

youre wrong

I remember you saying something about you putting increase on lose incorrectly in the chat

and again wrong

PRIMEDICE
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:25:34 PM

I know you are ventolin,

youre wrong

I remember you saying something about you putting increase on lose incorrectly in the chat

and again wrong
best greetings to all dadicers from ventolin
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: