Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:46:57 AM

How stupid does DaDice think people are?  What's more likely?

They don't pay for the 2BTC contest they announced, thats a big upset and the current problem at hand.
It's also the reason I left negative trust to both active dadice accounts until this is settled.

But stop that bs about a staged sale/dd not being sold at all.
Thats doing nothing to the current situation and is by what I can tell firstly one thing: wrong!
Yea.. its a shame on that contest. Wierd they didn't want to honor that 2BTC  Always supporting dadice, but now feel disappointed here. Still wanna say good luck new admin.. might quit here too

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

Anyway it goes, i'm interested in further development of this situation.

Might be pointless considering their trust, but I did the following:

Code:
DaDice refuses to pay the prizes (a total of 2BTC) in a contest they held by ndnhc.

Will remove the trust once all winners are paid.

dadice and dadice_pr

If they don't want to pay, they shouldn't have opened a contest in the first place.
Since they sold the site, they should either have settled things so that the new owner pays the prizes or the old owner should do it, since the contest was created during his supervision.
Just my opinion on the topic.

Left the negative until they honor the deal as well, left it @ dadice and @dadice_pr, i have left out ndnhc because i don't believe it's his mistake and that he did act to the best of his knowledge.

The one more thing i would like to say is that it's beyond reasonable doubt that dadice knew about the promotion, and it is their responsibility to honor the issue at hand,
don't get suckered into the "we didn't know" story.

If the new owner want's to loose his investment of 300BTC over 2 BTC in PR, so be it, but i will be there every step of the way they make, reminding people on what they did, until every single
one of valid contestans is paid out.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:06:19 PM

ndnhc you are doing a great job , and all dadicers trust you so now I'm kinda happy that you are handling the issue
let's all be patient for these days and let ndnhc do the work , but I really would like to see the new admin here or in Dadice chat
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:21:40 PM

ndnhc you are doing a great job , and all dadicers trust you so now I'm kinda happy that you are handling the issue
let's all be patient for these days and let ndnhc do the work , but I really would like to see the new admin here or in Dadice chat

Agreed with you about ndnhc position at this matter and i also think he is doing job to solve this issue that is raised by new unprofessional management and in my opinion newcomers are not aware how sensitive is that issue and what kind of publicity it will bring to dadice with that kind of attitude towards this contest.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:01:13 PM

anyone withdrawal is pending here? I withdrew 0.003 btc but it is still pending, it is very weird, so the new owner is not friendly to us?  Cry  And any solution about the 2btc promo???   Huh
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

anyone withdrawal is pending here? I withdrew 0.003 btc but it is still pending, it is very weird, so the new owner is not friendly to us?  Cry  And any solution about the 2btc promo???   Huh

I see some people are complaining about the withdrawal in the chat and others saying that they received it immediately so honestly I don't know what's going , we need to see the new owner here or in Dadice chat
and about the promo ndnhc is taking care of it , all we need is to be patient couple of days
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

I see some people are complaining about the withdrawal in the chat and others saying that they received it immediately so honestly I don't know what's going , we need to see the new owner here or in Dadice chat
and about the promo ndnhc is taking care of it , all we need is to be patient couple of days

So most important where is that new owner why he is making complicated this issue by getting delay with his silence because that is not a serious kind of action to resolve that issue, if he is not is serious than everything is ok and keep continue with current action.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:25:15 PM

Still no reply from DaDice?

fox19891989

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

So most important where is that new owner why he is making complicated this issue by getting delay with his silence because that is not a serious kind of action to resolve that issue, if he is not is serious than everything is ok and keep continue with current action.

case is solved, after I complaint here, I got my payment, I think new owner is watching this thread and thinks do something valuable for us, I hope he will pay ndnhc's 2 btc promo cause 2 btc is easier to pay compared to 300 btc purchase price, if they don't pay, 2 btc can jeopardize all of reputations before.
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

I don't have see the change of propriety. Why if dadice is sell to another user, not have write nothing directly to the homepage? i think player have right to know this

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:52:56 PM

I just checked for curiosity the address of correct date prediction winners and all three persons are paid.This is a good and positive sign and I think all the contesters of correct roll guessing will be paid too.Hopefully all the winners will get paid sooner.@dadice 2 BTC is not much amount for the sake of your reputation and to regain the trust of the players.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:39:38 PM

I just checked for curiosity the address of correct date prediction winners and all three persons are paid.This is a good and positive sign and I think all the contesters of correct roll guessing will be paid too.Hopefully all the winners will get paid sooner.@dadice 2 BTC is not much amount for the sake of your reputation and to regain the trust of the players.

You would be surprised how many dumb and/or stubborn service owners there are. I'm glad part of the winners hot paid,
now let's see what happens with the rest.

btw those people that have withdrawal delays - was it even processed in the end ?
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:43:13 PM

I don't have see the change of propriety. Why if dadice is sell to another user, not have write nothing directly to the homepage? i think player have right to know this

Maybe the new owner has not took full control of the site to be able to do that. dadice said it would take around 4 weeks so I would have thought once that has been done then all the updating will be done. Shame to see you go dadice team you done well, good luck with future projects.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

You would be surprised how many dumb and/or stubborn service owners there are. I'm glad part of the winners hot paid,

btw those people that have withdrawal delays - was it even processed in the end ?

I am also waiting to hear final words about the future of that contest, amount of reward 2 BTC is not so high when it compare to 300 BTC don't know why he is so silent about this contest.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:59:17 PM

I am also waiting to hear final words about the future of that contest, amount of reward 2 BTC is not so high when it compare to 300 BTC don't know why he is so silent about this contest.
when was the contest supposed to be paid? has it been a few day's or did the contest just finish today? 2 btc isn't that much compared to the 300+btc invested in dadice so i'm also confused about this..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:06:42 PM

when was the contest supposed to be paid? has it been a few day's or did the contest just finish today? 2 btc isn't that much compared to the 300+btc invested in dadice so i'm also confused about this..

Contest ended yesterday with that statement:

"Bad News Sad
The new owner said he was not aware of this and so he will only honour the #billion roll and the prediction winners."
ndnhc and participants I really am sorry about this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:42:10 AM

Contest ended yesterday with that statement:

"Bad News Sad
The new owner said he was not aware of this and so he will only honour the #billion roll and the prediction winners."
ndnhc and participants I really am sorry about this.

just wondering if new owner know about the contest?

feeling betrayed tho..haha..scammed at the last minutes...fake,,hope ndhc could help us..and dadice regain the +

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
WEBcreator

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:15:38 AM

feeling betrayed tho..haha..scammed at the last minutes...fake,,hope ndhc could help us..and dadice regain the +

The new owner will pay for this, he will be the most stupid person if he is going to sacrifice the site that he just buy for just 2 btc. If he can buy the site for hundreds of btc , It means he will be able to pay and must pay it.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:17:49 AM

The new owner will pay for this, he will be the most stupid person if he is going to sacrifice the site that he just buy for just 2 btc. If he can buy the site for hundreds of btc , It means he will be able to pay and must pay it.
Hopefullt they will. Seem like they just dont care about this. And didn't come here to clear thing here up yet.. at least come and say hi to this thread Cheesy
I mean new owner

ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:16:24 AM

Hopefullt they will. Seem like they just dont care about this. And didn't come here to clear thing here up yet.. at least come and say hi to this thread Cheesy
I mean new owner

If there is in fact a "new" owner. It's quite possible the there was no sale at all and that it was all staged so that the site would make a fake "fresh start"
due to their previous bad reputation.

cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: