Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:44:22 PM

I see from the user data that there is the amount invested as the bankroll. Is this mean that this is the amount that is invested right now or the amount that the person ever invested? I find that scotch got a lot of btc invested so I ask if this means the amount still in bankroll or the total amount that is ever invested by him
Its total invested sum mate. Like if you invest and divest 1 Btc 10 times, the stats show Invested=10 BTC.
Which, to be fair, is a little weird.  They should probably change it to like "lifetime investment total" and also provide "current investment amount", because 9 times out of 10, what you want to see is your current investment not your lifetime total.
Well its been this way since the launch(when the investment was public), but if you want to see how much you have invested, there is another option for that when you log in your account, the stats is for others to see.

Are you sure about this? the word is wrong, it should be total invested then not just invested because with this I can just get 100 btc invested, invest 1 btc 100x or invest and divest and put it back again.  Can dadice clarify about this? is the word the invested means total invested or the current investment?
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:29:41 PM

I see from the user data that there is the amount invested as the bankroll. Is this mean that this is the amount that is invested right now or the amount that the person ever invested? I find that scotch got a lot of btc invested so I ask if this means the amount still in bankroll or the total amount that is ever invested by him
Its total invested sum mate. Like if you invest and divest 1 Btc 10 times, the stats show Invested=10 BTC.
Which, to be fair, is a little weird.  They should probably change it to like "lifetime investment total" and also provide "current investment amount", because 9 times out of 10, what you want to see is your current investment not your lifetime total.
Well its been this way since the launch(when the investment was public), but if you want to see how much you have invested, there is another option for that when you log in your account, the stats is for others to see.

Are you sure about this? the word is wrong, it should be total invested then not just invested because with this I can just get 100 btc invested, invest 1 btc 100x or invest and divest and put it back again.  Can dadice clarify about this? is the word the invested means total invested or the current investment?

He is correct about this. We are currently showing lifetime (total) investments there, or in other words accumulated investments made by a member. It is on our to-do-list to display current investments as well in the near future.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Which, to be fair, is a little weird.  They should probably change it to like "lifetime investment total" and also provide "current investment amount", because 9 times out of 10, what you want to see is your current investment not your lifetime total.

Are you sure about this? the word is wrong, it should be total invested then not just invested because with this I can just get 100 btc invested, invest 1 btc 100x or invest and divest and put it back again.  Can dadice clarify about this? is the word the invested means total invested or the current investment?

He is correct about this. We are currently showing lifetime (total) investments there, or in other words all accumulated investments made by a member. It is on our to-do-list to display current investments as well in the near future.

For now is there a way to know who is the player that become investor for the site? I see someone with invested 200 + btc so I assume that is the total invested because that person maybe has already take his investment out . Perhaps a leaderboard for the top investor as well so people will know about it
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

I have one problem with the site.
return to site later more time, use a faucet and bet, rolling wait more time, later stop and i don't see a result, but i have lose. why ? and how i can see all my game?
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:09:00 PM

I have one problem with the site.
return to site later more time, use a faucet and bet, rolling wait more time, later stop and i don't see a result, but i have lose. why ? and how i can see all my game?

Well, what is your username? If it is marioantonini you made one bet on the 5th of March and lost. See stats.dadice.com for more details.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice_pr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:31:13 PM

BRAND NEW BOUNTY FOR 750 000 000 ROLLS!

We are giving everyone yet another chance to win with our #750,000,000 bounty!

All you need to do is predict on what day you think the 750,000,000th roll will happen.

Whoever posted the correct date first will win the 0.1 btc prize!

-   Prize will be sent to any btc address you give us, please supply your address in your post.
-   The prize will go to whoever posted the correct date first.
-   Only your first date will be considered as valid. If you change your mind and guess another day you will be doing it only for fun.
-   Winner will be announced on Bitcointalk.

The Bounty for hitting this Roll on DaDice will be 1BTC IF this roll happens on the 25th of August 2015. Everyday the Roll happens before then A further 0.05BTC will be added to the total. (So if it happens to be the 23rd of August then the rolling bounty will be 1.1BTC and so forth). If the roll happens after our predicted date then the bounty remains at 1BTC.

The Prediction competition is ONLY open for 1 week from the time of this initial post! You can guess any date not just before or our date but those included as well may be guessed. Good Luck! And remember to make your predictions here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996260.new#new

Good Luck, and Keep Rollin’!

siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:06:08 AM

BRAND NEW BOUNTY FOR 750 000 000 ROLLS!

We are giving everyone yet another chance to win with our #750,000,000 bounty!

All you need to do is predict on what day you think the 750,000,000th roll will happen.

Whoever posted the correct date first will win the 0.1 btc prize!

-   Prize will be sent to any btc address you give us, please supply your address in your post.
-   The prize will go to whoever posted the correct date first.
-   Only your first date will be considered as valid. If you change your mind and guess another day you will be doing it only for fun.
-   Winner will be announced on Bitcointalk.

The Bounty for hitting this Roll on DaDice will be 1BTC IF this roll happens on the 25th of August 2015. Everyday the Roll happens before then A further 0.05BTC will be added to the total. (So if it happens to be the 23rd of August then the rolling bounty will be 1.1BTC and so forth). If the roll happens after our predicted date then the bounty remains at 1BTC.

The Prediction competition is ONLY open for 1 week from the time of this initial post! You can guess any date not just before or our date but those included as well may be guessed. Good Luck! And remember to make your predictions here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996260.new#new

Good Luck, and Keep Rollin’!

Awesome bounty, although on which post on twitter are we supposed to post out prediction, or can we do it on any of the posts? BTW you may want to keep the text shorter next time.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:16:54 AM

Well I see dadice hasn't made an announcement here so......
WE HAVE A NEW JACKPOT WINNER!

Congratulations to @jansen85 for being the 7th Winner of our progressive jackpot!

Bet ID #565636073 won it and and the Jackpot share of 0.28440330 BTC was credited!

Next target once again a roll of 0.00, with bet ID and timestamp prime numbers.

Want the Jackpot?
The solution is simple…

Keep Rollin' !!

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:49:42 AM

Well I see dadice hasn't made an announcement here so......
WE HAVE A NEW JACKPOT WINNER!

Congratulations to @jansen85 for being the 7th Winner of our progressive jackpot!

Bet ID #565636073 won it and and the Jackpot share of 0.28440330 BTC was credited!

Next target once again a roll of 0.00, with bet ID and timestamp prime numbers.

Want the Jackpot?
The solution is simple…

Keep Rollin' !!

Thank you for posting, DiscoverCebu Smiley

And congratz to @jansen85 for winning the jackpot!

Dennis7777

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:50:41 AM

I can't access dadice. Any people having the same issue?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to dadice.com. Peer reports it experienced an internal error. (Error code: ssl_error_internal_error_alert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:38:31 AM

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to dadice.com. Peer reports it experienced an internal error. (Error code: ssl_error_internal_error_alert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Working fine for me. Try clearing cookies?
Dennis7777

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

Secure Connection Failed

Tried clearing my cookies, cache and history, but it didn't work.
Also tried switching from latest Firefox to latest Chrome, but it didn't work either. Sad

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:52:58 AM

Secure Connection Failed

Also tried switching from latest Firefox to latest Chrome, but it didn't work either. Sad
try to access it with proxy or tor, maybe its the problem with your internet provider or something like that, keep me updated if that solved your problem

Dennis7777

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:31:25 AM

Secure Connection Failed

try to access it with proxy or tor, maybe its the problem with your internet provider or something like that, keep me updated if that solved your problem

Thanks for the suggestion.
Tried restarting my modem and it didn't work.

Downloaded Tor browser and finally it works. Smiley

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:43:02 AM

Secure Connection Failed

Must have been browser issues then I guess. Strange though, since the TOR browser is based on Mozilla Firefox.

Dennis7777

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

Secure Connection Failed

Must have been browser issues then I guess. Strange though, since the TOR browser is based on Mozilla Firefox.

It is more likely an ISP or IP issue I think, because I was having no problem yesterday and there is no browser update in Firefox as far as I know.
Anyway, the problem could be considered solved now as I can use Tor browser to play.

Thanks for your help, ndnhc, 98problems and dadice. Smiley

DiscoverCebu

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:56:00 PM

I know its real generous of you guys to do the huge 1btc+ bounties but couldn't you make some smaller giveaways as well, as I have experienced no one who is actually trying for the giveaway actually gets it , the ones who get it are just doing it for levelling up and etc, maybe something simple like just posting your btc address for the bounty.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:15:39 PM

I know its real generous of you guys to do the huge 1btc+ bounties but couldn't you make some smaller giveaways as well, as I have experienced no one who is actually trying for the giveaway actually gets it , the ones who get it are just doing it for levelling up and etc, maybe something simple like just posting your btc address for the bounty.

There is no reason to just give this bounty without even playing at the site. They make this bounty like this so everyone roll at their site. It is about luck, even if you keep rolling there, it is not like you will get it even if you use multiple account to roll at the site
DiscoverCebu

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:27:11 PM

There is no reason to just give this bounty without even playing at the site. They make this bounty like this so everyone roll at their site. It is about luck, even if you keep rolling there, it is not like you will get it even if you use multiple account to roll at the site
Yeah but as far as I remember no actual jackpot hunters have got the bounty, only people rolling for levelling up , and in one case one highroller doing some bets to increase his balance .
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1354

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:39:12 PM

Do you mean something like giveaway by PD? IMO each dice site has their own way to promote their site, and this is how Dadice promote and celebrate their achievement. Giveaway just by posting btc address/dadice's username is not worth enough to the site because it can be easily abused by multi accounts. So I think Dadice has done the better way in giving away some bounties to the community.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: