Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:16:12 PM

you're really not getting it. if I'd pay you more than dadice, could I be your pimp?  Cool what's your price?

Why would you pay anymore more than dadice does? So there is indeed some corporate vendetta here Cheesy

Anyway I guess this thread will have to live having a few jerks around, better swallow it Smiley Good luck!

just wanted to know how cheap/expensive a legendary whore is  Tongue

nope, unfortunately no competition here (though that might change, since I just saw that multidice is for sale. only 2.5btc, could be worth it for dadice, finally some working code, right?  Grin ).

The real whore here is you mate, sorry but you are!

I will conquer any dice site online, that our code is superior compared to theirs. Get me a trusted and independent expert and we are ready to challenge whoever likes to challenge us.
I am an independent expert and I say your dice site is the worst. Even though 999 is a scam, at least it is coded with some level of skill. Your site is both a scam and coded poorly.

Can you verify your expertise? We still have record of your desire to troll so pardon me if we view your statement as somewhat suspect
mfaspk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:17:28 PM

I am an independent expert and I say your dice site is the worst. Even though 999 is a scam, at least it is coded with some level of skill. Your site is both a scam and coded poorly.

So that's what you call yourself. Do you tell them this when you offer to troll other competitive dice thread against some dust bitcoins because your signature is limited to 42px? They are talking about Primedice hufflepuff scene as we speak, I can only imagine what you have to say about that Cheesy

Anyway so it was "hacked"? ah I see you manged to troll Da Dice chat again! good for you! our little expert is making some improvements... Good that it was hacked! if it wasn't even hacked, then it would be a problem Smiley Let it be hacked, hacked to the point where its literally dead! and if Da Dice doesn't fix it back up then and only then it is a problem Smiley Hackings are very common.

Look, a peice of advice, the little lump of flesh between your legs is not to do the "thinking business", use your brains sometimes?
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:36:57 PM

you're really not getting it. if I'd pay you more than dadice, could I be your pimp?  Cool what's your price?

Why would you pay anymore more than dadice does? So there is indeed some corporate vendetta here Cheesy

Anyway I guess this thread will have to live having a few jerks around, better swallow it Smiley Good luck!

nope, unfortunately no competition here (though that might change, since I just saw that multidice is for sale. only 2.5btc, could be worth it for dadice, finally some working code, right?  Grin ).

I will conquer any dice site online, that our code is superior compared to theirs. Get me a trusted and independent expert and we are ready to challenge whoever likes to challenge us.

What is about your code that makes it superior? It's just a poorly coded dice site with a troll box.. We already have enough dice sites with troll boxes.. Why not come up with your own ideas and add something new.

Well, if you are not blind you could find that we have much more features then the rest. There is nothing coded poorly here. Take us on the challenge! We have the most advance code around in any bitcoin dice sites and we can prove it. Sure there are exploits and bugs, but we are two months into the game, PRC and PD (just to name two others) had serious security breaches after more than one year online.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:38:41 PM

you're really not getting it. if I'd pay you more than dadice, could I be your pimp?  Cool what's your price?

just wanted to know how cheap/expensive a legendary whore is  Tongue

nope, unfortunately no competition here (though that might change, since I just saw that multidice is for sale. only 2.5btc, could be worth it for dadice, finally some working code, right?  Grin ).

You are kidding right? You do realize that your site was just hacked two days ago? Literally
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:39:12 PM

Can you verify your expertise? We still have record of your desire to troll so pardon me if we view your statement as somewhat suspect

Of course he is a master shill and Dean's puppet. Let's see if any competitor will come up for the challenge. We are waiting for you !!!!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:40:17 PM

you're really not getting it. if I'd pay you more than dadice, could I be your pimp?  Cool what's your price?

nope, unfortunately no competition here (though that might change, since I just saw that multidice is for sale. only 2.5btc, could be worth it for dadice, finally some working code, right?  Grin ).

You are kidding right? You do realize that your site was just hacked two days ago? Literally

It was not at all! Wanna take the challenge? We are ready competition!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:42:24 PM

Well I don't have a dice site of my own so I would be unable to accept your challenge. However based on my limited experience on your site, I think it is safe to say that your code is not superior.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:46:06 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 03:58:33 PM by dadice

Well I don't have a dice site of my own so I would be unable to accept your challenge. However based on my limited experience on your site, I think it is safe to say that your code is not superior.

Well, if you think so you haven't read read through the PD and PRC threads for their first 12 month - even after that time ... lol

See -- how many exploits, how many bugs, how many coins stolen???

For the record, we are 3 months and 2 day old today!

mfaspk

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:46:50 PM

It was a second* time, both times thru "troll box". PRC, PD have had even severe vulnerbilities, which caused them a lot more damages! As I said it wouldn't be normal if Da Dice is never hacked. Hacking = good! Keep hacking it to the point its fucked, and "only" if it doesnt come back then it is the issue. As said in post before mine, PD and PRC had severer issues even after 1 year online... Why the fuck do you guys compare a site thats 3 months online with all those sites (which by the way, again, have had their fair share of hacking!).

Why would you keep switching between QuickSellet and AcctSeller? Look I gave an advice your friend, I give the same to you:

Look, a peice of advice, the little lump of flesh between your legs is not to do the "thinking business", use your brains sometimes?

between have you refunded those ~1 BTC back to da dice that you earned after selling your "signature" ?
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

If you can't compare than you cannot make a statement like that. Quite simply as well it is evident that you did not read the devs report in full so you would know we were not actually hacked. Resorting to some serious FUD  instead of actual real evidence etc. It's the last resort of teh hard of thinking I'm afraid
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1079

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:52:45 PM

Why would you keep switching between QuickSellet and AcctSeller?

It's called sockpuppetry---classic technique in internet trolling.  The more interesting question is how many others of the haters in this thread are QS and whether or not he funded this attack himself.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:53:17 PM

If you can't compare than you cannot make a statement like that. Quite simply as well it is evident that you did not read the devs report in full so you would know we were not actually hacked. Resorting to some serious FUD  instead of actual real evidence etc. It's the last resort of teh hard of thinking I'm afraid

For those kids here a dead pixel is a bug. But of course, only if found at DD. And another bump, thanks so much guys. Nobody here for the challenge yet?

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:56:00 PM

It's called sockpuppetry---classic technique in internet trolling.  The more interesting question is how many others of the haters in this thread are QS and whether or not he funded this attack himself.

Most probably he did! Personally I thought so long, but it would be inappropriate if I would have mentioned it.

mfaspk

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:57:16 PM

Most probably he did! Personally I thought so long, but it would be inappropriate if I would have mentioned it.

Then we better see how long "their" "fundings" "might" "last"! Afterall there is some source of fuel for all these trolls & co.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

Then we better see how long "their" "fundings" "might" "last"! Afterall there is some source of fuel for all these trolls & co.

Oh yes of course, but it is very beneficial for us in the long run. Just think if they would remain silent and bury our thread.

Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

Oh yes of course, but it is very beneficial for us in the long run. Just think if they would remain silent and bury our thread.

Indeed but still somewhat sad that all they use at the moment is ad hominems, straw man tactics and the myriad other logical fallacies available to them
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:20:17 PM

Indeed but still somewhat sad that all they use at the moment is ad hominems, straw man tactics and the myriad other logical fallacies available to them

Yeah true, but anyway, that is how immature kids are. And of course, they are all experts  Huh

bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:27:32 PM

Yeah true, but anyway, that is how immature kids are. And of course, they are all experts  Huh

Well, bitcoin is a kind of niche that attracks many geek types. So there could well be a lot of experts in this space. We have just heard of one who works as a pentester. So I would say he is an expert.

Your arrogance is really quite annoying to me. You think everyone is dumber than you.
BTW - still no clear explanation from the developer of dadice.
mfaspk

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:28:49 PM

*lot of bullshit*

he he he ho ho ho... You still didn't take my advice? Sad poor lad
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:37:58 PM

Your arrogance is really quite annoying to me. You think everyone is dumber than you.
BTW - still no clear explanation from the developer of dadice.

Well, still you are very busy in our thread. Dev was online all day and addressed all issues. As we recommended earlier, you can also email support and might get a bounty - but as we know, this is not on your hidden agenda.

Bump!

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: