Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DA DICE Signature Campaign | [REPLACED by 2.0]  (Read 82197 times)
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:11:34 PM

Im in as well!

Name:   RD965
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   29-11-2013, 17:50:51
Bitcoin address:   1F7HrqvahnF28fmWuuD9cgsReqFDxxYnsb

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=173922;sa=statPanel

EDITED

Awaiting confirmation here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:17:54 PM

I like to add something to the discussion about our selection process: If I am not mistaken, we are offering one of the highest rates in the industry. For this commitment, we expect to get eventually some of the best members around. We will continue building the campaign with quality participants. At the end, dadice want results and some spamming here and there wouldn't give us the results we are expecting. Of course we will not kick out recent participants, who have already been accepted and rather encourage them to post proper.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

ndnhc will work on our enrollments once he is back online. Thank you for being with us!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:34:05 PM

Hi, any chance for a hero member to join?

You are welcome to join tekke. We have open spots for Hero members.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:37:20 PM

BONUS
A bonus of 0.15BTC will be awarded to the person with the most constructive posts, as well as
monthly bonuses to be paid out and announced at the end of each month.

Per week? Month? Year?
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:48:54 PM

I like to add something to the discussion about our selection process: If I am not mistaken, we are offering one of the highest rates in the industry. For this commitment, we expect to get eventually some of the best members around. We will continue building the campaign with quality participants. At the end, dadice want results and some spamming here and there wouldn't give us the results we are expecting. Of course we will not kick out recent participants, who have already been accepted and rather encourage them to post proper.

Are those people listed here accepted? I'm asking because I haven't seen an update and only 4 members were marked as accepted in this post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973949.msg10644769#msg10644769

There's been a discussion about inconsistency. I hope this is not an issue as long as the quality remains good.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:50:07 PM

BONUS
A bonus of 0.15BTC will be awarded to the person with the most constructive posts, as well as

Per week? Month? Year?
can't you read?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:51:45 PM

BONUS

Per week? Month? Year?
can't you read?

As well as doesn't explain anything. But I assume it is monthly.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:55:30 PM

BONUS

Per week? Month? Year?
can't you read?

As well as doesn't explain anything. But I assume it is monthly.
It's obvious that the bonus is gonna be paid by monthly. And it's explaining when it's gonna be paid (end of month).

Don't you have an ability to understand?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:03:10 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 10:27:16 PM by Tongkar

Changed my mind
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:12:06 PM

BONUS

Per week? Month? Year?

The 0.15 BTC for the most constructive post will be awarded weekly at the campaign end. In addition there will be a monthly bonus. More info towards the end of the month.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:13:54 PM

BONUS

Per week? Month? Year?

The 0.15 BTC for the most constructive post will be awarded weekly at the campaign end.

When your final list of participants will be announced ?
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Are those people listed here accepted? I'm asking because I haven't seen an update and only 4 members were marked as accepted in this post.

There's been a discussion about inconsistency. I hope this is not an issue as long as the quality remains good.

You are enrolled and as long as the quality remains good all if fine. We will not kick out anybody who is doing exactly what we want.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:17:53 PM

You are enrolled and as long as the quality remains good all if fine. We will not kick out anybody who is doing exactly what we want.

So there is a chance of posting throughout the week and then not being paid, because the poster did not understand exactly what u want ?
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:18:33 PM

BONUS

Per week? Month? Year?

The 0.15 BTC for the most constructive post will be awarded weekly at the campaign end.

When your final list of participants will be announced ?

ndnhc is running the campaign and will update you accordingly. I am just here to support the campaign and to answer some questions.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:19:20 PM

since you are now a top posting signature campaign, id say to double check the post of each of your participants to reduce the risk of the board being spammed, it will be bad for your site's reputations as well
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

So there is a chance of posting throughout the week and then not being paid, because the poster did not understand exactly what u want ?

I think our rules and expectations are pretty clear. Who doesn't understand is clearly not a candidate for the campaign.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:22:51 PM

Unfortunately you are no longer the highest per post rated campaign Wink
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:23:34 PM

since you are now a top posting signature campaign, id say to double check the post of each of your participants to reduce the risk of the board being spammed, it will be bad for your site's reputations as well

We are aware of that fact, thus our rules, as just discussed before.

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:25:50 PM

Unfortunately you are no longer the highest per post rated campaign Wink

Of course not, I was expecting that  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: