Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DA DICE Signature Campaign | [REPLACED by 2.0]  (Read 82197 times)
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:04:18 PM

They actually contacted me regarding me paying a higher rate.

Posting in competing campaign threads about your offer can be considered an invite.

I am considering starting a new thread now. Seriously.
Oh wait! According to bit-x campaign rules Marco is got paid whenever he posts here. If you ban him from Dadice's thread he won't be able to farm money on this topic Sad
That's sad, I feel sorry for you marco Sad

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:06:13 PM

Posting in competing campaign threads about your offer can be considered an invite.

I just explained to one of your users why Q7 left, that's it.

I won't reply here further (to prevent this useless 'argument') until I need to (on a new topic I hope).
I didn't
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:07:44 PM

-snip-
Well it is not so much that he is trolling, it is that he is spamming his signature campaign in this thread by telling everyone in the campaign that he will try to work out a "special deal" with them if they are a good poster on default trust and willing to give positive trust.

I haven't got a special offer, probably because marco knows my answer. Banning him from this thread does not change anything. Besides that its common that the top signature campaigns battle for participants. In the past it was more about who has the higher rates, now its more about certain posters. I think thats an improvement. Marco will probably continue to ask via PM, he specifically checked whether this would be banworthy in meta. I dont think this is a problem. We choose to run for dadice and we can choose to change.

My point still stands: learn to handle the heat, there will be others and it matters how you (obviously not you personally) handle them. This argument is not about marco specifically but more general. If you have people leaving its bad style to blame the person paying higher rates. I dont see a reason for ndnhc et al. to lower themself on marcos niveau.
Well other campaigns have flourished even when paying lower rates. People have remained in bitmixer, people have remained in 777 coin among other campaigns that do not pay the most.

The unprofessionalism lies in the fact that he is offering to beat the prices of a specific competitor. It is essentially telling people not to do business with competition. This is different then simply offering higher rates.

I agree with your assement of the situation, just not with the way to handle it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:08:06 PM

Oh wait! According to bit-x campaign rules Marco is got paid whenever he posts here. If you ban him from Dadice's thread he won't be able to farm money on this topic Sad
That's sad, I feel sorry for you marco Sad

I need to reply to this to clear it up.

No campaign member is paid for all posts in campaign threads (unlike this one?).

I'm also not participating in the campaign at the moment, just wearing a new signature. I'll leave now.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 08:16:53 PM

Thanks!

What is needed to get from A to A+?

Super high quality posts. Wink

You mean no short ones? I already got myself in the situation that i didnt want to post a post because it was too short...  Cheesy Though i guess that shouldnt be the result.

No really. Short posts will be constructive and considered and counted as long as they are great.

* Good quality posts
* Helpful to OP and readers, Informative
* Consistent
* Good number of posts. Less important but still might be considered.

It is pretty difficult to get A+. All the A's have great quality too. Smiley

But that leaves out thank you answers to someone who explained something to you. Since this forum doesnt have a thank you button you only have the choice to write a thank you post. If you have no further question or you cant write more without simply bloating the post then the A+ is gone right? Wink

lol. You can write a thank you all right. Only it won't be counted. It won't affect your rating/grade.

It won't be counted simply because it might be abused by certain users. But if you write a lot of quality posts like you do, one or two won't matter. Smiley

Ok. I thought such posts might have been the reason. Guess when i have time ill take a look at the posts of A+ posters. Maybe i see then what they are made of.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:32:49 PM

Thanks!

What is needed to get from A to A+?

Super high quality posts. Wink

You mean no short ones? I already got myself in the situation that i didnt want to post a post because it was too short...  Cheesy Though i guess that shouldnt be the result.

No really. Short posts will be constructive and considered and counted as long as they are great.

* Good quality posts
* Helpful to OP and readers, Informative
* Consistent
* Good number of posts. Less important but still might be considered.

It is pretty difficult to get A+. All the A's have great quality too. Smiley

But that leaves out thank you answers to someone who explained something to you. Since this forum doesnt have a thank you button you only have the choice to write a thank you post. If you have no further question or you cant write more without simply bloating the post then the A+ is gone right? Wink

lol. You can write a thank you all right. Only it won't be counted. It won't affect your rating/grade.

It won't be counted simply because it might be abused by certain users. But if you write a lot of quality posts like you do, one or two won't matter. Smiley

Ok. I thought such posts might have been the reason. Guess when i have time ill take a look at the posts of A+ posters. Maybe i see then what they are made of.

PM'd ya Smiley

Oops. Sorry for the confusion. Wink
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:18:22 AM

If you have any suggestions, do post them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995029.0 Smiley
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:43:54 PM

Fellow posters, its time to end the oppressive conditions in which we are forced to post under.  To end this tyranny i bring forth to you a suggestion of weekly bonuses being divided as follows vs current system of top 3 0.10BTC:

The weekly bonus suggestion =

1st - 3rd = 0.06BTC
4th - 7th = 0.03BTC

A vote for this new system is a vote for freedom.

There are 43 people in the campaign currently so this gives more people a realistic crack at a bonus should their post quality be decent. You need to speak up or post over at the thread linked below if you want the above bonuses else it wont happen and top 3 posters reign of terror will continue to haunt you in your sleep.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995029.msg11030258#msg11030258

Grin

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:58:25 PM

Fellow posters, its time to end the oppressive conditions in which we are forced to post under.  To end this tyranny i bring forth to you a suggestion of weekly bonuses being divided as follows vs current system of top 3 0.10BTC:

1st - 3rd = 0.06BTC
4th - 7th = 0.03BTC

There are 43 people in the campaign currently so this gives more people a realistic crack at a bonus should their post quality be decent. You need to speak up or post over at the thread linked below if you want the above bonuses else it wont happen and top 3 posters reign of terror will continue to haunt you in your sleep.

Grin

lol, you could try getting into politics. Wink
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:01:18 PM

1st - 3rd = 0.06BTC
4th - 7th = 0.03BTC

Grin

lmao yeah thats what its like right.

Happy either way though.  Peace out.
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:11:26 PM

Fellow posters, its time to end the oppressive conditions in which we are forced to post under.  To end this tyranny i bring forth to you a suggestion of weekly bonuses being divided as follows vs current system of top 3 0.10BTC:

1st - 3rd = 0.06BTC
4th - 7th = 0.03BTC

Grin

lol, true! But I like how the discussion is going on to improve our campaign and make it one of the most remarkable campaigns ever, without to woo away participants from other campaigns.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:46:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973765.msg11042457#msg11042457

Most Wagered

Win the respect and admiration of your peers as well as 0.1 BTC by being the person with the highest amount wagered this weekend!

We start counting at 12pm GMT on Friday, April 10 and stop at Midnight Sunday, April 12.

The winner will have the Honor of being called "Jabba" for as long as they remain at the top!

Winner will be announced on Monday, April 13 and the title of Jabba be added to their username on DD as soon as they accept.

The 0.1BTC will be paid into your DaDice account balance.

Keep Rollin'!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:40:41 PM

I just wanted to say thanks, I received my first payment from the DaDice signature campaign!
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:36:20 PM

I am unbanned now and I'm not sure if I'm still part of the campaign or not. If I've been removed I would like to participate again. This time I will create a gambling thread and will only be posting in this thread or others that I create. I certainly won't be posting anything "insubstantial"  Roll Eyes again.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:27:10 PM

I have extremely busy real life these days, I have to leave from program. Thanks for previous payments.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:12:12 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 03:11:21 AM by ndnhc

I am unbanned now and I'm not sure if I'm still part of the campaign or not. If I've been removed I would like to participate again. This time I will create a gambling thread and will only be posting in this thread or others that I create. I certainly won't be posting anything "insubstantial"  Roll Eyes again.

Need a second chance? Well.. PM'd

I have extremely busy real life these days, I have to leave from program. Thanks for previous payments.

Sure. Smiley
PM'd

Edit: Good luck Smiley
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:53:12 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 07:03:56 AM by ndnhc

New rule coming up:

Wearing a competing Avatar may not be allowed. What is and what is not allowed will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.

It is not allowed especially when it contains the name of the competing site.

I honestly don't think it is good for the campaign for someone to wear a say PD logo on the Avatar, BitDice.me on the personal message and DaDice on the signature. That will be pretty weird..

Personal meesage is okay atm, since it not as intrusive as the avatar campaign. Personal avatars are encouraged.

Besides, avatar is more a personal thing than something to advertise for. I suggest against participating in a campaign that gives something like 0.005BTC a week, in which you may be making some 50 posts or so.   Smiley
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:07:43 AM

You can also see it like this.

The rate of your Avatar is included in the pay per post rate.  Grin
But, we are letting you upload your own Avatar. Smiley

So, you can't participate in another Avatar campaign. Wink

Expecting your cooperation here..
Thank you Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:16:13 AM

New rule coming up:

Wearing a competing Avatar may not be allowed. What is and what is not allowed will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.

It is not allowed especially when it contains the name of the competing site.

I honestly don't think it is good for the campaign for someone to wear a say PD logo on the Avatar, BitDice.me on the personal message and DaDice on the signature. That will be pretty weird..

Personal meesage is okay atm, since it not as intrusive as the avatar campaign. Personal avatars are encouraged.

Besides, avatar is more a personal thing than something to advertise for. I suggest against participating in a campaign that gives something like 0.005BTC a week, in which you may be making some 50 posts or so.   Smiley
+1 on this. I don't think selling avatars is a good use of your resources as your avatar is one of the last places you can really express yourself on the forum if you are selling your signature.

Plus having a unique avatar means that you will have overall more respect throughout the community which will give more value to our signature space
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:06:14 AM

I think avatar is a very personal space and we're lucky that theymos enabled them, let's not ruin that by using them as an advertisement space.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: